Fallen Angles

By BitterSweetColour

I have recently got back in paswg so i decided why not make a story but anyway. you are panty and stocking s... More

BRAELY ANARCHY
EXCRETION WITHOUT HONOR AND HUMANITY
DEAD RACE 2010
CAT FIGHT CLUB
Lingerie Race
Demon Sisters
A little visit
Not Worthy
Why Does Love Hurt
Who The Really Angle
NEWS
:)

HIGH SCHOOL AND A BEE QUEEN GHOST

217 8 1
By BitterSweetColour

"Daten city sometime it feels like a vacuous face but everyone wants to be number one especially in high school. Guy want the girls to want them and the girls the other girls to want to be them. However sometimes being the best means being the worst."

'Huh, oh come on braely your just hearing thing again there no is here' I thought.

I was bout to walk out of my room i till a black hole appeared from underneath me. I fallen down it and end up on the floor in front of garter. With panty in her bed and stocking on the toilet.

"Good morning angles it's so nice of you to grace us with your most malcontent presence today," garter look at us.

"God damn it can you just not today," I look at him with I don't care look.

"Good morning to you to braely," garter look at me before moving eyes on to panty.

"This is who I'm waking up to asshole," Panty spit.

"I'm not going stop what I was doing so you only have yourself to blame for what you're about to smell preacher douche bag." She said still sit on the toilet.

"I'm gonna ignore that and keep talking," he raise his hand up at her. "We have a grave situation on our hand."

"Oh yeah i bet ," i cut garter off once again.

"Let me fusses it's another row glory more a shitstorm," panty get aggravated garter.

"The only shitstorm here is the one coming out you mouth on a daily basis," he told off panty. "but I prepared for it this time."

Chuck pull out a old small men behind garter by his tie. "Ladies and panty meet our new client the prinicpal of Daten city's academic institution." He introduced the old small man to us.

"What client for what I don't do old dudes," panty be rude like away. Both me and stocking stay quiet.

"Oh well that's just...never mind." He started to talk. "Our students are missing more like rather going missing, ouch," he said as church Bite his head. "I'll call the police but they can't figure it out,"

"Than must be a ghost behind it can I go now," stocking hold her car and play with the tongue.

"It's more than a ghost it a devil itself please save our school," he run to my leg and started humping.

I kick him off my leg and give him a disgusting look. "Find we will do it," I gave in.

"I know you will agree," he look at me. "Alright hooker wash your asses in the sink and get to high school before that ghost get anymore students and remember your incognito so resist the urge to be yourself." He told us.

I walk up stairs and went straight to my room to get ready. I got in the shower. I started to wash my hair and body. When I got out of the shower I walk to my closet to pick out my school outfit for today.

(Pick out what outfit)

I put my clothes on and went out my bedroom door. I walk down the stairs to see panty and stocking all ready dressed. We all walk out the church and made our Way to see though. 25 minutes we'll alright there.

"Panty you can stop now," I told panty.

But before I knew it we had crash into the school. We got out of see though. Many student look at us and started to whisper.

"Our those celebrities," a male student said.

"We're angle dick," panty look at him.

"Panty what hell we post to be in incognito!," i yell at her.

"Yeah you do know what incognito means," stocking questions panty.

I walk down the hill way. All the male student were take pictures of us. "Who ever though the school high boys just as Pervy as the ones from heaven," panty walk with me.

"Wow, I was never convince that you went to class," stocking walk behind us.

"Oh, come on stocking his is panty she never went to class," I laughed.

"Hey!" She look at me. "But you're right," she look forward.

I pull out a map of the high school and where all the student had went missing at. "Okay where should we look first braely," stocking asked me.

Before I was going to say anything I heard a boy screaming. I look up to see a boy with bee all over him.

"What in the fuck," panty slower her sunglasses to see what that was. "That's not suspicious or anything."

"We didn't have to look for trouble," stocking look at him.

Panty salmon her gun and point at him. She shot the bee off of him. He trip and fall faces first in to the floor.

"Was that necessary," stocking getting Aggravated asked him.

He look up after the ground and look at panty. His cheeks truned red. 'Aww he has a crush on panty, so cute' I thought.

Panty look at him and kick the beehive on his head. He started to run around screaming. "Hey heard a thought why don't we take this one home and call it a day," panty told us.

"Yeah let said he geeky bee ghost or something," stocking laughed.

"All right that's a enough you two," I look at them with a serious look. Both of them look at me with worried face.

The boy was still running around till he hit a big guy in pick. "Oh brief darling you're not really running around so carelessly with my precious beehive on you head are you," a light blonde girl sit in a white chair that was being carried by football players wearing pink jerseys and being surrounded by cheerleaders in pink to.

"So sorry it not my fault I swear," he guy name brief bow to her.

Panty and stocking surround him. "Aww that was a good look for you why you take it off," she gave him a pat on his back. "So hey the fuck is that," panty look at her.

" Gross is that Barbie wannabe I smell," she crossing her leg to the right. "I have no idea why you are who you're pretending to be but allow me to share something to you school belongs Wah,"

"Who are you the motherfucker janitor," I asked her.

"My name is Barbie have also refer to me as queen Barbie, her majesty or goddess." She look at me. The student started to cheer form her.

"She did seriously refer to herself as Barbie like thee outdated fetish doll with a billion lame ass occupations." Panty look us and pointed to her.

"She did have allergic to plastic," stocking told us.

"Come on girls we got things to do," I told them as I walk while step on the beehive. Both panty and stocking follow me.

~~~~~
Me, panty and stocking where in sex Ed. I asked the teacher if I could to the restroom. When I got out of class went straight to the restroom. When I was in the stalls. I heard bung from out side. I got up from the toilet and run to the hall way.

I saw brief take thing picture of the three lockers door that was ripped off the lockers. I touch his shoulder. He jump and look at me. He kept staring at me.

"Hey are you good," I waved my hand in front of his face.

He blinked. Then look away from me. His face was turning pink. "I'm sorry!," he freak out a little bit.

"Hey, it okay," I laughed. "So... what happen," I look at the lockers.

"Oh uh, I don't know really I just got here," he told me.

I look at it close to see reddish ghost Goop. "It's after a ghost," I told him before walk off. He follow me behind.

"Really," he asked.

"Yes," I told him.
"My name is-," he try to give me his name but I alright know what it is.

"Brief I know," I told him. And my names is braely," I turned to him and gave him a simile.

"So what are you gonna do," he blushes.

"First I'm going get my sister than we will make a plan," to in to my class.

Saw panty sit on top of the desk and stocking was a sweet magazine. "Hey come on girls we got to a ghost to find," I told them. They both look at me not doing anything. 'You got to be kidding me real right now' I thought.

"Come on you whores!," I walk off.

~~~~~~~

When they came Brief follow them to the locker. Both of them look at the lockers.

"What that," stocking said.

"What do you think it is stocking," I look at her. "This a work of a ghost," I told them.

"Wow braely you are started to sound like garter," panty joke with me. I look at her with a blank expression.

"Okay let look for a ghost," stocking walking off. Me and panty followed her.

"Wait!," i head brief yell. "I think I can help you girls out but I'm expert on ghost," he told us. "Plus I got this proton pack for my birthday last year and it's awesome," he turned his back to us should the pack.

Both me, panty and stocking look shocked. "Those things are real," we all said at the same time.

~~~~~~

At night we all are in the football Field look for ghost with the help of brief.

"Who ever gave you that thing kept the receipt cause it either broken as hell or just their plan to make look like dumbass." Panty said as we walk behind brief.

" what exactly we're doing when decided to follow the ginger," stocking asked me.

"Hey that's a enough you two aren't doing anything so shut up!," i yell at them.

"Sorry it usually works," he started to touch the pack.

"Don't said sorry brief," you look at him. "They just being some complaining hookers." After I told him that he started to go pink a little.

Panty kick that pack, " proton pack of shit!," yell at him.

The pack started to go off. "There it going it found something," he said for it blow up a black smoke.

"Well, isn't it a delight I was afraid I'd never see my favorite slave ever again,"

I heard familiar voices behind me. When I look behind me a saw Barbie in the spot light with the football team and the cheerleaders surrounding around her once again.

"This bitch again come on," I said.

" aren't you post to be in the trash," yell at her.

"That entrance is way to big for you," stocking spitting facts.

"Oh, please I have the biggest entrances In the whole school," she said.

"That's a lot of information that I couldn't careless," panty told her.

"I can wait to see your guys face when you see what I brought to you all." She jump off the bleachers in to the football player hand. They throw her up in the air. She transform in her ghost from.

"Could this be fucking predictable," panty whispers to me and stocking.

I just shook my head. "Nope she a queen she a bee she a queen bee we fuck get it," stocking told us.

I took off my bra transform in to a sniper and run off to the bleachers. I watch panty and stocking monkey in the middle with the football players. In till panty toss the ball to brief. All of them fall on top of him.

Panty and stocking went over there nudge the there Helmets. Turning in to bee. I shot them down. The queen bee look mad. Panty and stocking hit the helmets so they can turn in to bee for me to shot them.

The bee queen face open wider. She fired bees at us. Both panty and stocking run to the football players to throw them up in the sky. Panty point her gun at her shot her down defeating/exploding her.

The bell ring alond. Eight coins fall out of the sky I caught them all with one hand.

" cheap bastard," panty look in my hand to see how many coins we got.

"And here comes the geeks," stocking said with a simile.

We look at them. But than brief was fangirls about us and how we're actually ghost hunters. Panty went over to the football player to fuck them all.

I walk away from it not want to look at panty get fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 380 31
I'm Noelle Joseph, I was the beloved daughter of Nicholas and Paula Joseph. That is what I thought until my dad died. My mom remarries but to a real...
115K 1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
257 0 20
!! THIS STORY DOESN'T BELONG TO ME, IT WAS WRITTEN BY @hellgodsrus, and @Taylor_Centauri ON AO3 !! https://archiveofourown.org/users/hellgodsrus/pse...
389K 4K 23
18+ content inside, minors do not interact! Somehow, the original version of my book disappeared. Sad, yeah. I was extremely lucky to have someone w...