Pokémon Galar Adventures

Por mhelangarts

This is a fan fiction of a Pokémon trainer going through the Galar gym challenge. He will make new friends a... Más

Pokemon Galar Adventures Cast
Pokémon Galar Adventures Character Bios
Season 1 Prologue
Season 1 Episode 1
Season 1 Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Pokemon Galar Adventures Season 1 Recap
Pokemon Galar Adventures Season 2 Cast
Season 2 Prologue
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Pokemon Galar Adventures Season 2 Recap
Pokemon Galar Adventures Season 3 Cast
Season 3 Prologue
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Episode 5
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Epilogue

Season 3 Episode 3

52 0 0
Por mhelangarts

Story So Far
Drago, Lillie and Marnie have traveled to Spikemuth in a snowstorm and Lillie almost died and Drago had a little fun pretending to be evil meanwhile Lisa and Jasmine noticed something weald a rose tower so they went check it out and Chairman Rose meet them and reveled his plan Jasmine was install capsherd and Lisa tried to fight Rose but was struggling and the staff bound her with electric whips and Lisa cursed at Rose before getting knocked out.

The episode starts NOW!!!

We join our trio on their way to Spikemuth. When they finally arrived several team yell grunts stop them right in their tracks.

Drago: Ugh!!!!!!! these loudmouths again! I guess I'll have to pull their heads out of their asses.

Marnie: Let me handle this.

Drago: Alright, you do you.

Marnie stormed to the grunts and literally screamed like a howler.

Marnie: YOU LOUDMOUTHS BETTER LET US THROUGH BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR HEADS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: *whispers to Lillie* I know they're mean, but that was kind of harsh.

Lillie: But, you're traveling with-.

Marnie: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the trio walked up to challenge Piers he was pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piers: MARNIE, I GIVE YOU A TEAM OF PERFECTLY GOOD GRUNTS AND WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Marnie: THEY SCREWED EVERYTHING UP FOR ME AND MY MATES!!!!!! THOSE BRAINLESS, SPINLESS COWARDS DO NOTHING BUT BAR ME FROM BECOMING THE BLOODY CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!

Drago: Uh, I don't want to interrupt, but I'm gone be the champion. Not Marnie. At least she can be my second girlfriend.

Lillie: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!!?!?

Drago: Lillie, you're still my first girl! Marnie is my second. Geez!

Piers: Well, since you're both here I should give you the badge sis.

Marnie: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Drago: Seriously?!!?!? You're just gonna give us the badge like that? This is interesting. makes my job whole lot easier.

Suddenly Dragos phone rings.

Drago: I swear, if this is another scam call, I'm going to rip someones arms off! *picks up the phone* Hello?!??

Drago hears muffles screaming coming from the other end.

Drago: Hello, if you can hear me, I can't understand you? Try to remove something from your mouth.

Lisia: Drago, Help! MMMPH MMMPH MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!

Drago: Lisia, you there?!!?!?!? Lisia!!!!!!! *dialtones*

Drago: No, no, no!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lillie: Dragie, calm down!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago started to rage then feels Marnie's hand on his shoulders.

Marnie: DOn't worry. Everythin' will be fine. If she's captured. We'll get her back. Promise.

Drago:*calms down* Alright, let's get the badge and move on.

Peirs: Oh, no no no! You're not leaving here without a battle. My little sis doesn't have to battle me, but you do.

Drago: you're giving Marnie special treatment and not me?!?!!?!?

Piers: She's my sis! I have to give her all the help she can get.

Drago: Alright, Gotta take you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piers: Hah! I doubt that! Go, Scraggy!

Drago: Go, Dragonite!

Dragonite and scraggy appeared on both sides of the battlefield

Piers: Scraggy, sand attack.

Drago: Dragonite, Outrage!!

Dragonite started to give scraggy a massive pounding and when he stopped, his ability clear headed activated, preventing him from getting confused.

Drago: Ha! That's the lucky skill Dragonite has!

Piers: no matter, go Malamar.

Drago: Hmm, Psychic/dark type, huh? I know, Dragonite return. Go, Scizor!

When Scizor appeared in the battlefield, Lillie started to freak out. She had an intense fear of bug types, especially Scizor.

Drago: Scizor, bullet punch!!

Scizor rapidly punched Malamar.

Piers: Malamar, psycho cut!

Malamar sent out waves of pink energy but didn't knock out Scizor.

Drago: Hah! Didn't you know Scizor is Bug/Steel type! Dumbass! Scizor, use X-Sissor!

Scizor makes an X with its claws and slashes Malamar, Knocking it out.

Piers: Time to face my mighty roar! GO, Obstagoon!

Drago: Shit! This is going to be so fucking annoying because of its fucking signature move!

Lillie: LANGUAGE!!!!!!!

Piers: Obstagoon, Obstruct!

Drago: And there it is. What to do? ah, I've got it! Go, Golisapod!!! Use First Impression!

Drago swapped Scizor for Golisapod, a giant inspection crustaiton Pokemon with powerful battle armor.

Golisapod uses first impression but Obstagoon blocked it by using Obstruct, which it performed by roaring and placing its arms in an X shape.

Drago: Pin Missile!!!!!!!!!

Golisapod used pin missile and inflicted a lot of damage. But Obstagoon still stood.

Drago: Damn it!

Piers: Hah, you can't take him down?!?!?!??!!?!?!!??!!!!!!!!!

Drago: Gah!!!!!! I think I'm gonna lose! I'm gonna forfeit the match!

Lillie: No! Don't do it! You've always pulled through!!!!

Marnie: You got this, bud! Let him have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: Golisapod, use Leech Life!!!!!!!!

Golisapod jaded its claws into obstagoon and leeched off some of its energy, finally knocking it out.

Piers: Everyone's gonna stink, but who bloody cares? GO, Skuntank.

Drago: Let's go pseudo-legendary! Go, Garchomp!!!!!

Drago returned Golisapod into its poke ball and sent out Garchomp, a shark/dragon hybrid with powerful claws.

Drago: Garchomp, Dig!

Garchomp buried itself underground.

Piers: Skuntank, Toxic!

Skuntank shotout a bombfull to toxic sludge but unfortunately it missed. And then Garchump bashes Skuntank right in the face with a super effetive critical hit, knocking it out instantly.

Piers: My throat is ragged from shouts' but that because it was a great battle.

Drago got the dark bage an the TM 87 night slash.

Pires: TM 87 cotains the move night slash when it's used the Pokemon charges though the night and unleashes a powerful slash

Dargo: thank you that was a cool battle , well we better get going to take on the dragon master.

Meanwhile in Rose Tower

Jasmine wakes up to discover that her upper arms, wrists, upper legs and ankles were tied together with strong rope and her mouth was gagged with silver duct tape. She then starts to scream and squirm and struggle to free her bounds, but the ropes we're too tight.

Jasmine: MMMPH! MMMPH!!! MMMPH!!!!!!!

Jasmine struggled for a little while then stoped and starts to sob quietly. Lisia, on the other hand was in the same situation but she had an insane amount of rope binding her. Her body was so covered with rope she could be mistaken for a barrel. Lisia was angrily struggling to free herself but the rope held fast soon Lisia was taken to rose's office and rose chuckled evily

Rose: Ha ha ha look at you contest idol. More like contest kidnapped.

Lisia: MMPH MMPH MMMPHHM MMPH!!!!!!!!

Rose: Oh, right. Let me help you speak. *roughly rips the tape off of Lisia's mouth*

Lisia: Oww! That hurt!

Rose: Serves you right for trying to assault me.

Lisia: What's your plan here?

Rose: Well...

*one painfully long explanation later*

Lisia: ARE YOU GODDAMN INSANE?!!?!?

Rose: SHUT UP!!!!!! *instantly slaps her*

Lisia: Ow! Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chairman Rose: Well, you and the other girls have a "special" place in my plan.

Lisia: W-What special place?

Rose: You all get a front row seat to Drago's death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisia's heart started to break into a million pieces. Drago, her Drago whom she had grown to love, was going to be destroyed!!?!?!!?!?? Or so she thinks.

End of episode.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

860 12 10
"The story of a boy who had became a subject to an experiment, fortunately for him, he escaped by getting helped by one of the scientist of the lead...
66.3K 1.2K 31
(THIS BOOK IS OUTDATED AND OLD‼️) "I want to make people and pokémon equally stronger!" -Leon You are Y/N L/N, living in the Galar Region. Watching L...
22.9K 528 30
Old friends start anew as a new challenger in Kanto emerges. Upon doing so, his old friend and former gym leader, Misty decides it's been too long si...
3 0 1
This is a nonprofit Fanfiction series. I do NOT own any form of rights to Pokemon. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo. All characters are fictional and any...