When my price got fixed.

Oleh BellaAndLiz

"Say you love me." He started leaving wet trail of kisses on my neck. "But i never-" i was cut midway of my... Lebih Banyak

Before you start.
1. When my price got fixed.
2. I won't touch you.
3. Am i catching feelings?
4. Reality ruined my life.
5. I love you. (Daniel's photo attached to the side)
6. Damn girl, i love you.
7. "Meet me, I'm Edward Turner and I'm a Vampire."
8. I don't feel the same.
9. Stay with me. (William's photo attached to the side)
10. A contract?
12. And you thought i was dead? (Luke's photo attached to the side)
13. Edward will harm you.
14. You can't do this to me Edward.
15. The unexpected news.
16. I hate myself.
17. I have to move on.
18. A known stranger.
19. Say you love me.
20. Make a choice.
Epilogue.

11. "You're my only escape from reality Bella."

12.6K 298 49
Oleh BellaAndLiz

SURPRISE LOVELIES!

Lol i updated early because i was bored plus im busy this weekend so i won't update this weekend. Enjoy! :)

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 11:

*Recap* :)

Suddenly i heard beeps of horn and i looked at the clock; it was almost 6pm. It surely must be Edward waiting for me. I took one last look at the mirror and got out of my room. I slowly came downstairs as i picked up my gown in my hands. I stepped out of the house and there was Edward standing in front of his shining black Porsche. He was facing the car so basically he couldn't see me.

"Edward." i called out his name.

He turned back and faced me. A smirk plastered on his face as he stared at every inch of my body.

"You look extremely beautiful my love." he said and stepped forward.

I blushed.

I observed Edward. He was wearing a formal black suit with a black tie. His hair was spikey as usual. I could smell his cologne. He looked extremely handsome i may say.

"You yourself look very handsome." i said with a smile.

He smiled and held my hand. He took me to his car and opened the door for me. In the blink of an eye he was at the driver's seat.

"Woah you Vampires are quick." i said in total amusement.

Edward chuckled and brought life to the engine.

I was silent infront of Edward but there were butterflies in my stomach and i was screaming inside. I was so excited to see where he was going to take me.

I looked at Edward. He was totally concentrating on his driving. I looked at him and smiled. I couldn't believe this amazing man is mine. I love him so much.

Suddenly the car came to a halt and Edward looked at me.

"My love the route ahead is a surprise." he said and tied a blindfold around my eyes.

I panicked at first but then Edward held my hand and squeezed it.

He slowly got out of the car and opened the door for me and helped me out. His hands wrapped around my waist and he guided me.

I trusted Edward more than myself to be completely honest.

The place was pretty silent.

Edward stopped walking and so did i. His hands left my waist and he removed the blindfold. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

I looked around with wide eyes.

There was an aisle infront of us. The aisle was decorated with purple lights as seen purple is my favourite colour. The aisle lead to a gazebo which was beautifully decorated. There were dim lights and in the center of the gazebo was a table. The table was beautifully decorated and a mild odour lingered the environment. I could hear sea waves touch the shore and mild breeze touched my skin. It was a really good feeling. The date was so beautifully set up, tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't believe this all was done for me.

I looked at Edward, he looked at me and smiled.

"Edward it is so beautiful." i said and a tear rolled down my eye.

"Bella. Oh! Don't cry please!" Edward said wiping my tears.

"Nobody ever did something like this for me. Nobody ever." i said.

"Oh Bella..." Edward said and grabbed my hand.

"Now come on." he squeezed my hand and we both walked down the aisle to the gazebo.

On reaching the table, he gently kissed my hand and took out the chair for me to sit. I smiled and sat down. Edward sat down across the table aswell.

"Um Bella?" Edward called out my name.

"Yes?" i replied back looking confused.

"I-i want- wanted to say some-something." Edward stuttered.

"Yes Edward?" i asked.

He got out of his seat and sat down on one knee and grabbed my hand gently.

My eyes widened.

"Bella, from the moment i met you, everything changed. I knew i had to get you whatever the pain. I know i've given you alot of grievances, i know i've separated you from your family members, i know im the reason behind all your tears. But Bella; i want to change this all this. I want to be the reason for the smile on your face, i want to live the rest of my life only for you, i want you to know that either im asleep or im awake or somewhere in between, all i see your lovely face. I want to know you more, i want to love you, i want to take away your pains. I want you to be MINE. Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" Edward paused.

My eyes were wide as if they're gonna pop out. I looked at Edward with an unbelievable expression. I covered my mouth with my hands, shut my eyes tight and nodded my head.

"Yes." i whispered.

Edward smiled brightly and got up. His tall frame towered over my frail frame and he picked me up and swirled me around. A smile was constantly plastered on my face.

Edward putted me down and hugged me.

"I love you Bella." he whispered as he hugged me tightly.

My joy knew no bounds. He is mine, only mine. He said he loves me.

"I love you too Edward." i whispered and smiled.

"You must be hungry Bella." Edward said as his grip on me loosened.

I nodded.

We both sat down and there was an appeasing meal placed infront of us. I was pretty hungry and i started eating my food right away.

We both were pretty silent and just smiled at each other while eating.

After we were done eating, we both got up.

"I've got something for you my love!" Edward said.

"What?" i replied.

He has given me so many wonderful surprises, i'll have a heart attack if he gives me one more surprise.

His hands reached to his pocket and he pulled out a small delicate box.

"For you my lady." he said and opened the box.

In the box lied a beautiful Purple Garnet ring.

I couldn't help but gasp.

Edward took my hand and placed the ring on my ring finger.

I smiled brightly.

Edward held my hand tightly and lead me out of the gazebo.

We both were walking on the silent beach. All i could hear was the peaceful sound of the sea waves. No one here, just me and him.

I placed my head on his shoulder and grabbed his arm. His hand wrapped around my waist and we both looked at each other and smiled.

"Thank you for the beautiful evening Edward." i whispered.

Edward smiled.

"Bella, isn't your brother Luke's birthday tomorrow?" Edward asked out of nowhere.

"Yes." i said looking down.

"And baby you think i like to see you sad?" Edward said.

I looked at him giving him a confused look.

"We're going tomorrow at your house to surprise your family." Edward said and smiled.

A big smile plastered on my face.

"Really Edward?" i asked in excitement.

"Yes my love." he replied with a smile.

"Oh my god! I love you Edward!" i said and hugged him.

"Aw baby." he said and hugged me tighter.

His hands wrapped around my waist and he looked down at me. I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel his warm breath. Our lips were inches apart.

"I love you so much Bella." Edward whispered and placed his lips on mine.

The kiss grew deeper. He smirked while kissing which was a turn on for me.

His tongue asked for entrance and i gladly accepted it. Our tongues fought for dominance over each other. I smiled. I will remember this kiss forever.

Suddenly i heard someone clapping their hands.

"Wow Edward Turner, wow!" A man said.

We broke off our kiss and looked at the man.

"Daniel Andrew!" Edward screamed.

"Did i disturb you in your private moments Mr. Romeo?" Daniel said and laughed.

"Get lost from here Daniel!" Edward shot back.

"Oh no, not that easily Edward. Oh look at your lady love, she's so beautiful." Daniel said with a smirk.

Edward told me everything about Daniel. He has tried to ruin Edward's life and now again he's here.

"Get your eyes off her Daniel." Edward said and signalled me to move behind him so that he could protect me. I did as he said.

"Oh Edward, she looks so beautiful with those clothes on. I bet she's more beautiful without them on bed. Now i know why your mood is always so bright, you get some amazing time on bed." Daniel smirked.

"You're crossing the limits Daniel! If i was you, i'd better watch that mouth of yours." Edward screamed.

I could feel the tension mounting.

"Just know one thing Edward Turner, you took my love away from me. Now its time to payback. It won't be soon that the girl who is in your arms will be in my arms and lets just not forget to mention, she'll be in my arms in my bed." Daniel winked.

"I'll fucking kill you Daniel!" Edward said as he moved forward to attack Daniel but i grabbed his shoulder.

"Edward lets go." i whispered.

"No Bella, he needs a lesson to be taught." Edward said.

"No Edward please, lets go. You're not alone, im with you. It won't be good to start a fight with him now." i said and pulled Edward's arm.

Edward nodded.

"Just because she stopped me, i'm going. But if from the next time you try to come near us, i'll make sure your existence on earth is over." Edward said and turned around as we walked to our car.

We sat down in the car. I squeezed Edward's hand.

"Baby its okay. Don't be stressed out." i whispered.

"I don't know Bella! I just can't handle if anyone looks at you 'in that way.'" he said and stressed on the words 'in that way.'

"Edward, leave it babe." i replied.

"I need you Bella." he whispered.

"Im right here Edward." i whispered.

We both were silent in the ride back home.

Edward killed down the engine and got out of the car.

He opened my door and picked me up bridal style.

"Edward!" i protested.

He chuckled.

We went to my room and he gently placed me down on the bed.

"You're my only escape from reality Bella." He said and removed his shirt.

"I love you Edward." i whispered.

"I love you too Bella." He said and our lips attached.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's notes:

Was this chapter good enough? :D

Aha i updated in about three days before weekend because, 1. I don't have time to update this weekend as im pretty busy. 2. I was free today.

So i just wanna let you guys know that my final high school graduation exams are from next month and i've got 8 subjects to revise. Ah well, so i won't be updating regularly. Maybe some weekends i will update or some weekends i won't. Its a sincere request from me that please do not leave reading my story. My future is also important. :) but i will try my best to update as much as i can. But if i don't,sincere apologies.

Some of your comments are so lovely, that i smile all day and it makes my day!

What do you think of the story until now?

Edward and Bella are finally together! :D

Let me know what you guys think. Much love. x

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. :)

-Bella&Liz. x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.4K 799 10
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
7.8K 933 40
An ordinary day at school, an attempted robbery, and a kidnapping are just the right circumstances that would fuse the lives of Stevens, Troy, Hopper...
9K 1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
17.6K 1.4K 17
Do you know what hijab and niqab is? Maybe you do but in this book I want to tell you what I think it means. I'll show you what is held behind these...