°Bakubottom·Shots°

By Katsukiscore

Our favorite loud blonde. More

About
1·♡·Todobaku
2·♡·Dekubaku
3·♡·Tododekubaku
4·♡·Dekubaku
5·♡·Shinbaku
My attempt at writing smut
6·♡·Todobaku
7·♡·Monobaku
8·♡·Iidabaku
9·♡·??
10·♡·Shinbaku
11·♡·??
12·♡·??
13·♡·Mha react
14·♡·Class 1A react to Bakusquad
15·♡·Dekubaku
16·♡·dekubaku
17·♡·??
18·♡·Kamisuki
19·♡·??
20·♡·Momokatsu
21·♡·Kamisuki
22·♡·Monobaku
23·♡·??
24·♡·Aizabaku
Part 2 of ·♡· 17
26·♡·Todobaku
27·♡·Dekubaku
Part 3 of ·♡·17
29·♡·Dabibaku
30·♡·Dabibaku
31·♡·Shigbaku
??
°32°
33·🎃·Todobaku
34·♡·Dekubaku
35·♡·Endbaku
36·♡·Momokatsu
37·♡·Dekubaku
38°Dekubaku°
39°Shinbaku°
40°Kamidekubaku°
41°Bestbaku°
42°Kamisuki°
43°Dekubaku°
°Part 2 of 38°
44°Kiribaku°
45°Todobaku°
46°Todobaku°
47°Tododekubaku°
49°Izusuki or shinbaku°
51°Kamiizusuki°
°Part 2 of 35°
53°Todobaku°
Update?
55:Dekubaku

48💗°Kamiizusuki°

1.9K 47 7
By Katsukiscore

You should know what this is but if you don't, it's a Valentine's special.

Happy V day to everyone!

This is rushed and it sucks.

----------

Katsuki can feel his heart break as the rest of the class claps for the new couple.

Katsuki fake smiles when Kirishima looks over to him smiling.

Izuku claps in delight, he can finally have Kacchan, all he has to do now is get Uraraka off his case and slide to Katsuki's side knowing that he is upset.

-----

Denki halts when he comes across Katsuki with a tub of ice cream and Deku googly eying him as he eats.

He shrugs,"Mind if I get some." He speaks up.

"Are you heartbroken too?" Izuku asks actually turning to look at him.

"That's not even a question dumbass. Shinso is with Monoma." Katsuki hisses.

Denki's eyes widen,"You knew?!" He shouted pointing his finger at Katsuki.

He earns a nod and frowns,"Why didn't you tell me." He sighs on the verge of tears.

Katsuki lets out a huff,"Maybe because I knew you liked Shinso, plus I'm not like Raccoon eyes, I may be noisy but I don't go and tell everyone." He closes his eyes and looks proud of himself.

"Kacchan" Katsuki opens his eyes at Deku calling his "name".

"Stuff your mouth." He speaks earning a frown and a finger but Katsuki none the less listens.

"So can I get some?" Denki mumbles.

-----

"How could you hate her?!" Denki screams at Katsuki.

"I don't know! Maybe because she's not a badass!!" Katsuki screams back.

Deku sighs as the two yell about the movie in front of them.

The two blondes share the tub of ice cream as the three watch Disney movies.

"What how dare you?! Aurora is a beautiful badass!" Denki screams again.

"Are you serious?! She doesn't even seem to put up a fight against her prince!" He screams his point.

"Let's ask Midobro." They both look at Deku who looks fed up.

Deku rolls his eyes huffing before speaking,"She's alright not my type." He continues,"I like mine that fight against their prince like someone I know."

"Like who?" Denki asks.

"The one you're having a screaming match with." He mumbles turning to look back at the movie, Katsuki's cheeks heat up and Kaminari giggles at the other blonde.

"Kacchan looks very pretty with red." Kaminari continues to giggle.

Katsuki scowls turning away from them, his face turning more red then before.

----

Katsuki sleepily frowns as he was shaken awoke.

"Why the fuck are you shaking me." He tries to glare.

"We have class you beautiful feral goblin." Denki speaks smiling.

Katsuki and Izuku turn to look at the Electric user, Kaminari looks confused at their looks.

"Shut the fuck up Dunce face, it's too early for you to be like this." Katsuki huffs.

Kaminari's cheek tint with red.

The other two roll their eyes.

---

"Ok so get your partner or partners" Aizawa sighs.

Kirishima turns to Katsuki,"Bro do you-" he gets cut off as Kaminari slings his arm around Katsuki's shoulder and speak,"Sorry bro but me and Midoriya called him first." He sends a goofy smile.

Kirishima's eyes widen when Izuku soon joins Katsuki's side.

"Sorry Eji." Katsuki sends a small smile and Kirishima fixes his composure before smiling back,"It's no problem Kat." He sends him another smile before heading over to Mina.

The two around Katsuki could feel themselves get jealous.

-----
(Skip some weeks and it's now Valentine's Day.)

Katsuki awkwardly stands behind the two as they were busy with others and by others I mean Shinso, Monoma and Ochako.

They were going to the elevator so they could hangout in Katsuki's dorm but was stopped and now here they are, and Katsuki can feel his heart aching for no reason.

Katsuki feels a hand be placed on his shoulder and he shudders, looking to see who it was.

He sees Kirishima smiling at him and calms down.

"Sorry I scared you Kat." He chuckles his right hand rubbing at his neck sheepishly.

Katsuki heart beats when they make eye contact,"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout." Kirishima continues to smile at him maintaining their eye contact.

The two hear Kirishima from behind and can feel their heart ache as they watch at the duo walk to the elevator.

They now watch as the elevator door closes.

When the duo get to the red head's dorm they sit down to talk.

Kirishima suddenly drops a bomb,"Have I did anything? It seems as if you're avoiding me and I don't really appreciate that." Katsuki keeps his composure at the sudden words.

"Why would I be avoiding you." He acts clueless.

Kirishima sighs before he begins to look serious, which Katsuki has never seen before unless it was something about Monoma.

"Katsuki you're avoiding me. Why?" He asks again.

Katsuki gulps and feels the need to sink down and feel small.

"I don't appreciate this." He repeats.

"Yeah well I don't appreciate you getting with Mina." He mumbles making eye contact with the red head.

Kirishima hears and his eyes widen, he soften his eyes before speaking,"Kat-" the door opening cuts him off.

"Kiribae wanna-" Mina stops talking when she feels the energy in the room,"Sorry did I interrupt something?" She asks.

Kirishima was about to respond when Katsuki gets up,"No actually you didn't."  He responds before walking out not making eye contact.

He walks next door to his room and plops down on his bed feeling exhausted and upset.

He hears a knock and keeps quiet, soon multiple knocks are made and he huffs.

The greenette and the electric blonde walk in and the lock on the door clicks.

"I never told you assholes to come in." His muffled voice was heard.

"We know Kacchan" they both respond sitting on the edge of the bed.

They take off the blonde's shoes when they notice and help him get comfortable.

Katsuki grumbles when he hears the two take off their shoes, he can also hear somethings drop and movement.

Katsuki ignores them until he feels his pants being slid off.

"Fuck are y'all doing." He tiredly huffs lifting his head.

"Just helping you get comfortable."Deku mumbles as he unbuttons his uniform shirt and as Denki takes off Katsuki's pants.

"W-why are you-" he get cut off with the two shushing him.

He blushes when they join him on the bed.

He moves on his back and feels Deku's right arm go under him.

He tenses but relaxes when Deku begins to hum and lay his forehead on his shoulder.

Denki gives Katsuki a small smile before laying on his chest, wrapping his limbs around Katsuki.

Katsuki's heart squeezes at the attention and affection he's receiving.

His right arm moves and his hand messes with Kaminari's hair while his left hand is grabbed and held by Izuku's left hand.(If I could draw then it would help.)

They all start to drift off but Denki mumbles,"Happy V Day." He gets small smiles that he can't see but he gets the same reply.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

They then close their eyes and fall asleep.

They soon started dating 👍🏾🙂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.4K 10
Katsuki Bakugo. The strong, selfish, and stubborn blond was an.. omega? Nobody was supposed to know. The only ones who did were his parents, obviousl...
18.6K 513 30
During a game of truth or dare a few unexpected secrets are brought to the attention of class 1A Omegaverse au Shinso is in class 1A instead of Minet...
837 32 26
Asuka, Akio and their new sibling, journey through life as a bakugo, from constant outbursts to breakdowns, they're all happy. they find love, they l...
537K 10.2K 23
Omgeaverse Just read Swearing involved smut yes. Gets spicy Omega Todoroki Alpha Bakugou Completed First made in 2019