[ RUN! ] Aℓℓ σғ υѕ αяє ∂єα∂ ~...

By Umi_Yumi

Lєє Sυ-Hуєσк χ Fєм! OC ( slow updates I'm telling you) Ryυ Hαɴeυl α тrαcĸ αɴd ғιeld plαyer тrιeѕ тo ѕυrvιve... More

- Cнαrαcтer Iɴғo -
« Cнαpтer 1 »
« Cнαpтer 2 »
« Cнαpтer 3 »
« Cнαpтer 4 »
« Cнαpтer 5 »
« Cнαpтer 6 »
« Cнαpтer 7 »
« Cнαpтer 8 »
« Cнαpтer 9 »
« Cнαpтer 10 »
« Cнαpтer 11 »
♡ How Hαɴeυl вecαмe Jeoɴ'ѕ ɴooɴα ♡
« Cнαpтer 12»
« Cнαpтer 13 »
« Cнαpтer 14 »
« Cнαpтer 16 »
« Cнαpтer 17 »
« Cнαpтer 18 »
« Cнαpтer 19 »
♡ Vαleɴтιɴeѕ Specιαl ♡
« Cнαpтer 20 »
« Cнαpтer 21 »
« Cнαpтer 22 »
« Cнαpтer 23 »
« Cнαpтer 24 »
« Cнαpтer 25 »
« Cнαpтer 26 »

« Cнαpтer 15 »

7.1K 402 111
By Umi_Yumi

• 15 •

I grabbed a chair before going out the door so I have something to beat or throw at the zombies.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself to open the door.

'Woah, you can do this Haneul. You're doing this to save Jeon.'

Haneul opens the door and shielded herself from the zombies. The zombies then noticed her and simply walk towards her. She prepares herself to attack the zombies but then the zombies pass by her, inspecting her and ignoring her afterward.

"Hey, you guys aren't gonna attack me?" I questioned but they just snarled at me.

"What the fuck."

I put down the chair and walk outside the room. I looked towards the window to check my appearance.

"I look pretty normal... My eyes are fine and my nose isn't bleeding."

"Aishh I'll ignore this for now. What I need to do is find Jeon." I said to myself and started running to where the sounds are.

Haneul tried her best to find Jeon with her mind full of questions and also about Jeon. Of course, her priority is Jeon. 'Jeon first guys( ˘˘ )'

Running around the school, the sound got louder and louder, meaning she was getting close to Jeon. She looked around the rooms, some are empty and some are filled with zombies roaming around.

'Where are you, Jeon?'

She noticed a fire extinguisher on the floor. Haneul inspects it and noticed the zombies around her had foamed all around their body, meaning it must be used earlier.

"Man, did Jeon spray you guys away?" She looked towards the zombies and of course, she got no response from the zombies.

"Well, he must be around here."

She continued walking to where the zombies are and hears the sounds getting closer. Haneul passed by the library, peeking a bit. She didn't bother going inside since her ears are starting to hurt. Haneul saw the principal's office and heard Jeon's cries nearby.

'Jeon!'

She rushed and pushed all the zombies away from the door so they can't get inside the room while she gets in. Haneul got inside and was too busy looking for Jeon that she didn't notice the principal's dead body.

"Jeon? Are you there, Jeon?"

Jeon's eyes widened at what he heard.

"Noona?!" Jeon immediately goes out of his hiding place, running to his noona. 

"Jeon!"

Haneul couldn't help but cry tears of joy as she saw Jeon. She quickly pulls Jeon in a hug.

"Jeon, you stupid idiot. I was so fucking worried." I scolded while Jeon hugs me tightly, crying too.

"Your okay, right? You weren't bit or anything, right?" 

"No, I'm fine and I wasn't bit." He replied

"Noona, I'm so sorry for worrying you, I just wanted to-"

"Just shut up. Never do that again, okay? Remind me first before you go anywhere."

Jeon nodded, smiling and wiping his tears away.

"I've grabbed your phone earlier by the way," Jeon said

"Oh, my phone. Well, what did you see? Did you call for help?"

"No one answered when I call 119 and I watched a live video where the military was speaking..."

"And what did they talk about?" I asked

"All communication from Hyosan will be terminated, meaning we can't call for help anymore." Jeon frowned

"Aishhh there not gonna help us anymore."

"But don't worry Jeon, I'll make sure we'll escape, alright?" I reassured him while he nodded and hug me again. 

I turned behind me and gasped when I see the principal dead on the table.

"J-Jeon, what happened here?" I asked in disbelief

"I also don't know... I arrived here, he was already dead. I was terrified when I saw him."

"I think any person who'll see this will be terrified nor shocked."

"You know what, let's just go and reunite with the others, alright?" I said

"Noona, I still can't believe that you got through those zombies. Your so strong!" Jeon praised

"About that... The zombies ignored me." I replied

"W-What? How and why?"

"I'm still figuring about that but for now, what we need to do is get to the others."

"Alright... How will we get to them though?"

"I have an idea."

-

*At the broadcasting room*

Joon-Yeong finishes fixing the drone, he inspects it a bit making sure it works.

"Does it work?" Dae-su asked

"I think it will."

He removed his glasses and puts on the drone googles to see and to control the drone better.

"I'll take it outside after I find Cheong-san, Jeon, and Haneul. If I find rescuers outside, I'll land it in front of them." Joon-Yeong stated

He started to fly the drone outside but Nam-ra stop him.

"They say when people confirm their situation is hopeless, they truly fall into despair." Nam-ra said

"That's a cool saying. But what does that mean?" Dae-su asked

"Even if the entire world turned into zombies, let's not despair."

"Ah, I see."

"Prez." On-jo spoke

"It's best to have a plan and act accordingly, but we're not top students or as smart as you. Being logical isn't necessarily being human."

"We should be logical in crises," Nam-ra responded

"Right now, we need hope more than logic." On-jo said

"Hey, I think flying is what we need most right now." Dae-su pointed at the drone

"Let's just find them, okay? And hope that they're fine." Su-hyeok said

"Here I go."

All of them went towards the camera to see where the drone is flying to.

They watched anxiously as they see students and staff have turned into a zombie, walking around the rooms.

"There's no one in the infirmary." Woo-jin said

"Joon-Yeong, go somewhere else."

Woo-jin then noticed an arrow was shot on one of the zombies.

"Wait. Hold on."

He looked carefully at the screen and questioned "Isn't that an arrow?"

"You're right. It is an arrow."

"Why?" Gyeong-su asked

"My sister. She had a competition today..." 

The drone continued to fly in different rooms, checking if Cheong-san, Jeon, or Haneul is inside one of them.

"Where the hell are they?"

They turned away when they saw a girl hanging on the window. The drone then went into the music room, seeing Cheong-san.

"It's Cheong-san!"

"What room is that?"

Gyeong-su went closer to the screen and shouted "Cheong-san!"

"He can't hear you." Joon-Yeong said

"Hey, Cheong-san!" On-jo called out, happy that Cheong-san is alive.

"I said he can't hear you."

"Woahh he's alive!" Gyeong-su cheered

"What's he doing? Where's he going?" Su-hyeok asked

"Look this way! Over here!" Dae-su yelled

"Where are you going, moron?" Gyeong-su questioned

"He can't hear you!" Joon-Yeong repeated

"Hey, now we have found Cheong-san, let's look for Haneul and Jeon. I'm sure that two are together." Nam-ra said

Joon-Yeong nodded and the drone headed to the 1st floor.

They watched again closely to see if anyone was inside the rooms.

The drone went into different classrooms and still, they saw many zombies just roaming around.

"Where could they be?"

"I have no idea..."

Su-hyeok then noticed two figures on the window inside the principal's office.

"Hey, go closer to the window." Su-hyeok said

The drone then went closer.

"There's someone inside the room I'm sure of it, maybe it's Haneul and Jeon."

"How would we know when curtains are blocking the view?" Gyeong-su questioned

"Make some kind of noise on the window so they could hear."

"Like what?"

"Like gently hitting the drone in the window."

Joon-Yeong listened and made the drone hit against the window a few times.

-

"What's your idea, noona?" Jeon asked

"Well, I'll shield you from the zombies since they don't attack me or maybe I'll-"

"What?! but that's dangerous, what if..."

"Jeon, we don't have that much choice. I'll just..." I stopped as I heard a knocking sound coming from the window.

"Jeon, do you hear that?" I whispered

"Yes..."

I and Jeon walk towards the window.

"I'll take a peek while you stay there, alright?" I said and pulled the curtains out a bit just to see what that noise is.

I was surprised when I see a drone outside the window.

"Hey, Jeon come here. There's a drone." I pointed out

"Woahh it must be them."

We waved towards the drone.

I gave a thumbs up and mouthed that we were alright, hoping they'll understand me.

I opened the curtains more and pointed to me and jeon, and towards the door. So, they could somehow understand what we're planning to do.

"Jeon, let's prepare some stuff." I looked at him while he nodded.

We gave the drone one last wave and closed the curtains again.

-

They see Haneul, peeking in the curtains.

"Haneul!" Su-hyeok suddenly yelled, startling others a bit.

Then they saw Jeon join Haneul. They all sighed in relief, glad that the 3 of them were alive.

They waved towards the drone and the others smiled at them.

"They're alright!'

They see Haneul pointed to herself and jeon, and then towards the door.

"What does that mean?" Dae-su asked

"I don't know..."

"Maybe, there planning on escaping." Nam-ra said

"Hey! Be careful guys! Especially you Haneul! Your reckless all the time!" Su-hyeok shouted at the screen

"You guys better survive!"

"Be careful, Haneul and Jeon!"

The others joined in with Su-hyeok on shouting at the screen. 

"How many times do I have to tell you guys. They can't hear you guys!" Joon-Yeong yelled in annoyance.

"Oh, sorry..."

"My bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15.3K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...
82.1K 5.3K 35
𝖍𝖙𝖙𝖕𝖘://𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉.𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊.𝖈𝖔𝖒 ❱ 𝗌 𝖾 𝗇 𝖽 𝗁 𝖾 𝗅 𝗉 , 𝗂 𝗍 ' 𝗌 𝖼 𝗋 𝖺 𝗓 𝗒 𝗈 𝗎...
31.8K 1K 12
"And maybe in another life, we can try this one more time" lee cheongsan x fem!oc all of us are dead, season 1 (english isnt my first language)
24.5K 672 19
[DISCONTINUED] "woah, this is like a zombie game that i've played" male oc started [7/2/2022]