𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 | 𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂...

By angellsargents

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃... "this siphoning thing is cool, it's like everything is filled with magic!" "... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦: 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰
𝔦; 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞
𝔦𝔦; 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐲
𝔦𝔦𝔦; 𝐈.𝐄.𝐃
𝔳; 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝔳𝔦; 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝔳𝔦𝔦; 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦; 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝔦𝔵; 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝔵; 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝔵𝔦; 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭
𝔵𝔦𝔦; 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨
𝔵𝔦𝔦𝔦; 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦: 𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔰
𝔵𝔦𝔳; 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝔵𝔳; 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝔵𝔳𝔦; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝔵𝔳𝔦𝔦; 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞.

𝔦𝔳; 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

1.8K 34 8
By angellsargents

CHAPTER 4

"deadly games"

__________________________

AFTER LIAM AND I MADE IT BACK TO SCHOOL WE WERE IN TONS OF TROUBLE. My brother wasn't just upset, he was pissed. He even threaten to tell my dad. He said he was more mad about the fact the I disappered with a boy for an hour then the fact that i missed a class and a half. I honestly didn't even care what he had to say. I was scared of my dad finding out. I just apologised and I went to class. So now I was standing in the cold field of my school. I watch as the panel light flipped on signaling the game was starting soon. I stood in a corner next to the bleachers as I anxiously tapped my foot on the pavement beneath me. I watched as everyone got prepared and put on the gear. My eyes soon wandered to the boy who was the supposed threat to me and my friends. my glance at Garrett soon turned into a stare as I waited for him to do something suspicious. I only looked away when he looked at me and winked with a smirk. I was used to guys doing that but when it was him, it was disgusting.

My gaze fell to Scott and Kira as they were talking about something. I just wished I could hear what they were saying, maybe I could even help. Every second I fought the urge to just go home. Whatever that vision was that had terrified me. I wouldn't be able to bear it if something happened to Liam our friendship just began and it was way too soon for it to end. I haven't even told anyone about the things I saw. They already had enough to worry about tonight so my thing could wait until the morning.

"Boo!" A high-pitched voice with a slight British accent called into my ear. I turned around to meet my favorite pair of blue eyes. "Well, hello there Miss, Lahey. How has your day been?" I smiled at my best friend. "Just amazing! Isaac take me to see one of those films we used to watch as kids, then he took me to get my favorite ice cream!" Lynn rambled with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Then guess what! guess what! guess what!" She repeated practically screaming at me with joyful eyes. "What!?" I questioned with a light laugh escaping my lips. "He totally let me drive his car around an empty parking lot!", "No fucking fair! He was supposed to take us together!" I wined with my arms crossed as I lightly stomped my foot. "Don't worry, my love, he said he was going to take both of us another time." Kaitlyn giggled at my small temper tantrum. We both burst out into light giggles as I completely forgot about the horrible feeling I had moments ago.

Our conversation was interrupted by Mason and Liam joining in. "Hey, guys! What's so funny?" Mason greeted and then asked, Liam by his side. "Nothing, just talking about this beautiful lady's day, with her brother." I giggled as I spun Kaitlyn around at the 'beautiful lady' part. "Says you." Kaitlyn lightly smiled referring to the 'beautiful lady' part. "Okay, so Liam considering our current situation it smells like we're going to be seeing more of each other. This is why I'm deciding to give you a chance, by officially adding to the group chat." Lynn sighed. "Tonight 'M.A.K' becomes 'K.L.A.M'." I smiled. "And don't any of you dare hate on the name I put serious thought into it." I pointed my index finger at them with quirked brows. "'K.L.A.M' is perfect." Liam chuckled slightly, before looking off into a distance.

Angier quickly started radiating from the boy. We followed his gaze over to the Devenfort team. My eyes instantly caught Brett, more specifically his jersey and the number on it. I couldn't exactly focus on it though, as I quickly became flustered at the sight of him. He just happened to be putting on his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned six-pack. I would've doubled over if Mason and Liam weren't there. Liam must've noticed to change in our emotions because his head snapped in our direction. I could feel his stare beaming into her cheek though I didn't bother to look at him. I was too busy staring at Brett. I could feel my mouth lightly drop open. Though, Kaitlyn quickly closed it for me. She had seemed to be the only one --other than Liam-- who didn't care about the Brett looked.

"Who is that?" She whispered to me. "I'll tell you in a sec." whispered back. "I don't care that his a foot taller than me," Liam stated returning his attention to Brett. "I think I can take him." Liam finished looking back at us. "Yeah.", "Totally.", "Bet you can't." Mason, Kaitlyn, and I said at the same time. But of course, Lynn had to be the negative one. Kaitlyn stared at him confused whilst I and Mason were gawking over him. Liam looked back at Brett intensely, then he stared at the ground like he was thinking about something. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked more towards me. My eyes quickly met his as I finally pulled my gaze away from Brett.

"What? Me?" I was confused as she had been paying attention. "Agreeing with you..." I trailed off. "Were being agreeable," Mason added. "Except her." Mason pointed to the blonde on my left. Liam nodded unconvinced. He looked at Brett then back at us. His gaze is now more serious, "You think he's hot, don't you?" Liam asked the two of us though he was staring directly at me. "No! No!" Mason immediately denied it.

It took me a minute to realize why they were so quiet. When I look away from Brett and back at them I noticed their expecting stares. I realized what they wanted to hear. "Oh!" I exclaimed. "No! No- n- n- no way." I managed to splutter out. After seeing their unconvinced stares I looked back a Brett. At the time he just so happened to be flexing his muscles. "damn." I whispered as my mouth fell open slightly again. I returned her attention to the boys "Okay.. maybe.. maybe a little." I admitted. Liam stared at me in somewhat shock, Whilst Kaitlyn and Mason looked at me with unconvinced looks. "Fine!" I exclaimed looking back at Brett. "That boy.." I paused "is hotter than the sun and lava combined." I admitted the words falling out of my mouth so fast I couldn't believe anyone understood me. Mason slightly chuckle whilst I continued staring at Brett.

Brett's eyes met mine. We held eye contact for a second, I could feel her cheeks threatening to turn red. Brett smirked slightly then sent me a quick wink before returning to what he was doing. My cheeks quickly heated and became a bright red. "I'll be right back," I told my friends trying to make my way to Brett. Though Liam grabbed her arm. "Where do you think you're going?" Liam asked. "I'm going to talk to Brett," I answered trying to walk away again though Liam stopped me. "You mean 'flirt with Brett'" Liam corrected. "Talk, flirt, what do you care?" I asked. "I don't." Liam lied.

"Okay then," I nodded said snatching her arm from him and then walking away. "Hey!" I greeted Brett with a flirtatious yet mischievous smile. "Hey there, cutie." Brett greeted with his common smirk. "How may I help you?" Brett asked with a flirty grin . "I was just coming to introduce myself." I shrugged wrapping my hands around my waist.

When I looked up my brown hues met Brett's blue ones. He had a slight smile on his face. His eye sparkled in amusement. "Wont your boyfriend be mad we're talking?" He smirked glancing over at liam.
Brett's words cause my heart to skip a beat. "Do people think that we are dating?" I remember thinking to myself. "He's not my boyfriend." I blurted out. "Well then," he smiled, looking back at me. "Brett Talbot." he introduced holding out a hand. "Abigail'a Stilinski." I introduced going to shake his hand. Though he turned it around, bending slightly and applying a soft kiss to the back of it. Something about that sent an electric shock throughout my body. It wasn't the fact he kissed me it was something different.

Suddenly there was this burning sensation like before but instead, it was in my right eye. It started hurting more and more by the second. "Nice to meet you, but I have to go." I rushed before running into the not-so-crowed school. My eye kept burning more until it felt like the soft tissue was on fire. I quickly ran into the girls' locker room. I had allergies so i thought maybe it was that.

I ran to the locker room. reaching my locker quickly. I grabbed my eye drops and put them in. Though that only made them burn more. I screamed out in pain though not loud enough for anyone to hear. I quickly ran to the sink and started flushing my eye with water. Though yet again it only burned more. I looked into the mirror staring through my good eye, though they looked normal. My vision soon blurred with tears as they threatened to fall. My eyes burned so much, that it was like flames on top of flame burning into my eyeball.

My hands tightly gripped the sink as the tears finally started to fall. I bit back sobs staring into her eyes. I didn't understand what was happening. They looked fine, but hurt like hell. After another second of staring at my eyes, they glowed an electric purple color. I gasped loudly gripping tighter to sink trying to hold her balance. Soon black veins starting about my fingertips made their way to my neck. I stumbled backward trying to make my way to the door. Though I tripped on my shoelaces. I fell backward hitting my head on the mental bench that sat there. My vision slowly filled with black spots until I was unconscious.

______________________________

I stood in the middle of the field. The beaming lights were so bright they nearly blinded me. I heard someone scream out in pain though they were too far for me to see who. With a blink, I was sprinting down the school halls. With another blink, I was in the boys' locker room. I Stared down at a Devenfort player laying unconscious on the floor I looked at the number on his jersey. I instantly knew it was Brett. Just as I stepped forward to check on him I was pulled back by my ponytail. Then there was a burning sensation around my neck. Exactly like the one I had felt in my eye. Soon I heard someone run into the locker room-

My vision was cut off by the faint calls of my name. My eyes shot open instantly as I inhaled sharply. I kept hearing the faint calls of my name but barely. I used the bench to help myself stand up. She stared into the mirror a few feet in front of me and everything was back to normal. No glowing eyes, no burning sensations, and no black veins. I quickly swapped away the dry tear stains on my cheeks then I heard it again. But this time I heard multiple voices. Calling my name, and banging on the door. I instantly recognized all the voices. It was Mason, Kaitlyn, Liam, and even Brett. I quickly walked to the door before swinging it open. "Abbi! Oh my god, you scared me." Lynn exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug. "How?" I asked more confused than ever. "How long have I been out?", "Why does this keep happening?", "What is even happening?" All of these thoughts clouded my mind until a voice pull me out.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked as he lifted my head from where I staring at the ground. "Yes, I'm fine!" I fake smiled. "What were you doing in there?" Brett asked equally confused and concerned as everyone else. "How long was I in there?" I asked instead of answering his question. "About five minutes," Mason answered. I only hummed in response. "Could you guys give us a second?" I mumbled as I grab Kaitlyn's arm and pulled her into the locker room closing the door behind us. I quickly put a small spell on the door so Liam or any other werewolf couldn't listen in. "Did you just do a spell without siphoning your necklace?" Lynn asked. "I guess so.." I mumbled looking over at the door.

"But I need to tell you something." I changed the subject as I sat my friend down on the familiar mental bench along with myself. "Abbs, I'm worried about you," Lizzie Whispered taking my hands into her softly. "I know Lizzie. Which is why I'm going to tell you everything." I whispered back. "But for now im going to keep it short." Kaitlyn sighed at my words with a slight roll of her eyes. I furrowed my brows at her reaction. "Abigail'a I am tired of the 'i'll tell you laters' and 'but for nows'! I want the whole story. Right now." She spoke. Her voice was calm yet stern and she was looking at me like an angry parent. So, I didn't hesitate to tell her everything. "Fine," I spoke as I sat up straight shifting my body closer to her. "But promise you won't judge or look at me weird. "You know I would never do that." I sighed as I just blurted everything out. "Honestly I don't know what the fuck is happening to me! It's like one second I'm fine then some part of my body is burning! and these black veiny-thingys are all over me! Then I pass out! I see some vision thing but they're very vague! Like it's terribly hard to get the message! If it even is a message! This could all be in my head! But I honestly don't know what's happening to me!" I yelled out franticly feeling instant relief once I got it all out.

"Okay..." Lynn whispered as if she was trying to understand what I just said. "I have no understanding of what you just said." She spoke after moments of thinking. I sighed in defeat as I took my hands away from her standing up. "But." She stretched out standing up with me and retaking my hands into hers. "We can figure it out together." She smiled. "Thanks, Lynn, but I don't want to make my problems yours," I told her with a slight shake of my head. "Oh, please! We're in this together, remember?" She asked with raised eyebrows as she held out her pinky finger. "Together forever." I agreed wrapping mine around hers as we lightly shook our hands in a handshake kind of way. I smiled at her as I interlocked my right hand with her left and led her to the door, that wasn't too far behind us

I open the door only to be greeted by the site of the three boys surprised that they were still there. " Y'know you guys could've left, right?" I chuckled slightly. "We wanted to make sure you were okay," Mason stated. "Well, I'm fine." I smiled truthfully this time. "Now better than ever." I looked over to my right smiling at my best friend, who smiled back at me. "you sure?" Brett questioned. I simply nodded with a hum in response. "Alright, well I've got a game to get to. Later losers." He spoke with his usual 'charm' as he walked down the hall and out the door. "Um, Lynn and I will get some seats." Mason awkwardly laughed grabbing her arm as he led her to the door. I heard her mumble something like "oh ok?"

"Abigail," Liam called softly from behind me. I jumped slightly as I barely noticed his presence. "Yeah," I asked slowly turning to face him. "Are you okay? Like actually?" He asked stepping closer. "Yes, I really." I smiled with a nod. It didn't seem like he believed me. He left it alone and nodded whilst slinging an arm around my shoulders. A comfortable silence fell upon us as we walked down the hall and then to the field.

Scott was having some kind of conversation with coach as we walked past them. "I'll be in the-" I began before the familiar voice of Brett Talbot cut me off. "Hey Liam, think fast!" He called. A ball came flying straight for my face though Liam swiftly caught it with one hand. I let out a shaky breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Wow! thanks, you actual lifesaver." I said semi-sarcastically. "Well as I was about to say I'll be in the bleachers," I repeated slightly kissing his cheek and then taking my seat in between Mason and Kaitlyn. "Did you just kiss Liam?" Mason whispered to me with a large grin on his face. I turned to Kaitlyn only her looking at him with an annoyed expression. I turned my head back to Mason. "It was a friendly kiss." I defended myself. "Sure it was," Kaitlyn spoke out with a roll of her eyes. "Quit being grumpy." I frowned nudging her in the arm. She smiled at me resting her head on my shoulder.

___________________________

So far everything had been going well. Expect the fact that we were losing. Those Devenfort kids were huge. Plus, Garrett was being extra suspicious making me very uneasy. I could feel my heartbeat speeding up every time he so much as locked eyes with me. Also, his girlfriend Violet was sitting next to Mason. Violet was never really a suspect of being an assaion but since she was dating Garett she couldn't have been any good. Devenfort had just scored another point making me more annoyed by the second. Watching Garrett make threatening eye contact with my friends made me angry. I hated the fact that we were always in danger, and the fact I couldn't help. I decided to focus back on the game instead of the million other problems that I had.

I watched as Brett went to make a goal, though Liam started cashing after him. There was a chance that he could catch up a get the ball. Though two large players crashed into him before he could, sending him straight to the ground. I winced as Liam's head banged into the ground nearly feeling the pain myself. Liam jumped up throwing his helmet and gloves onto the grass and attempting to charge at the two players. Though Scott and Stiles stopped him before he could. "Come on Liam, just calm down," I whispered knowing he could hear me. He glanced at me, seeing the toothy smile and thumbs up I had been giving him. He laughed lightly walking back to the spot he had supposed to be. The next round began and this time Stiles got the ball. I had become extremely nervious. I loved my brother to death but he sucked at lacrosse. Luckily, Stiles didn't have the ball for long. He passed it to Kira who caught it was ease. Kira stared at the ball not sure what to do.

"Kira, Run!" I shouted. Kira looked at me confused. "Run!" I screamed again, this time giving her a slight smile. With that Kira took off running down the field. The crowd's cheers got louder as Kira got closer to the goal. Coach was yelling some gibberish; I just assumed it was to Greenburg. Dodging all the players Kira ran through them and threw to ball. It soared through the air until it made it's way to the goal. The crowd cheered loudly, I probably cheered the loudest.

Though I cheering turned into a confused frown along with a sigh, as Coach called Kira to him. He didn't seem as happy as everyone else. Kira's happy mood faded down as she went to sit on the bench. I moved down the bleachers muttering 'excuse mes' and I made my way next to Kira. "What happened?" I asked. "Coach benched me." She frowned. "For scoring a goal?! That's bullshit!" I cried out but not loud enough to gain any attention. "I know. But it's fine." She fake smiled. "Absolutely not! It is not 'fine'. You were excited about this game." I looked at my friend and the sad expression that was on her face. "I'll be right back," I muttered standing up and walking over to where coach was standing.

"Why the hell did you bench Kira?" I asked putting my hands on my hips whilst my head titled it the side slightly. "Firstly, mini stilinski we don't talk to adults like that. Secondly, I benched her because she didn't pass the ball." He spoke picking up his clipboard beginning to write something. I quickly snatched the clipboard out of his hands earning his complete attention. "So, you benched Kira scoring a goal? Right, because that makes perfect sense. Also stop calling me that, my name is Abigail. You know I wonder how school board feel knowing about your little drinking problem especially during school hours." I challenge with narrowed eyes. "You've got some fire in you sma- Abigail. But I've got a game to get back to so what do you want?" He fully faced me crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn't very much taller than me so I could kind of look him in the eyes. "I want you to put Kira back in the game."

"No." He spoke going to grab his clipboard. I quickly pulled it away from his reach. "Fine, then I guess I'll have to have a little talk with the principle." After a few moments of eye contact, he finally spoke. "That is why your my favorite student." He laughed. "Yurkimura your back in!" He called. I turn to see Kira look at me with big eyes. I motioned my head towards the field, before she quickly smiled and rushed off. I smiled back at coach "Pleasure doing business with ya'." I spoke before dropping the clipboard out of my arms and walking back to my spot.

"Badass." Mason muttered as I looked at him with a large smile, before focusing back on the game.

____________________________

I watched as Garrett slowly walked passed Scott; looking him in the eyes threateningly I clentched my fist straightening in my spot, bitting my bottom lip nervously. The game countinued for about two mintues before something back happened again. Brett, Liam and Garrett all crashed into each other. The all colided pretty harshly; causing Mason, Kaitlyn, Violet, and I to wince with a slight jump.

Brett and Liam screamed and groaned in agony, as medics made their way to the boys. Scott, Kira, and Stiles went over to help Liam up. I wanted to listen in on their converstation. I quickly thought of an idea, grabbing Kaitlyn's hand in mine and lightly siphoning it. I cased a quickly hearing enhancement spell lightly swiping the side of my earlobe and a violet sparkle followed my fingers. "How hard did you hit him?" I vaugly heard Scott ask. "I didn't, he hit me." Liam spoke in between long breathes. Stiles made a nosie that sounded like "um" looking around. I tried to see what they were looking at though it was a little too foggy.

I focused really hard squinting my eyes lightly trying to see. Suddenly I felt a small sparke in my eyes as my sight zoomed into on what they were looking at. I noticed Liam's arm was broken, but I noticed a lot more than that also. I saw more particults floating around. I even saw the wind as a like breeze. "Abbi, what the hell!" Kaitlyn quitly gasped out pulling my face closely to hers. "When did you get glowing eyes!?" She asked in a harsh whisper. "What?" I muttered with furrowed brows.

I watched as she pulled my phone from the back pocket of her jean-shorts. She took a quick picture, it making a light 'snap' sound as she did. She was right. The picture I stared at was me.. with glowing violet eyes. It wasn't just my pupil that was glowing though. It was so vibrate it nearly covered my entire eyeball. There was like specks of electricity in my pupils caught in the picture. "Holy shit." I whispered look back at her my mouth forming a small 'o' shape. I watched as a limping Brett made his way past us with the help of a referie and medic. "Make it stop!" I whisper-screamed. "I can't!" I spoke in the same tone after giving my eyes a few rough blinks. Kaitlyn took a few looks around, she watched as everyone was focused on what was happening in the feild. "Alright, we have to get you out of here." She sighed, guiding me through she bleachers as I sledded my eyes. "Where you going?" I heard Mason asked. "Um.. bathroom! You know all girls go in groups." Kaitlyn lied in a chuckle.

Before I knew it, I felt the common floor of my school under my feet. "Coast is clear Kaitlyn spoke. I opened my eyes instantly making eye contact with her. "Still-" I began before the fimilar voice of my bestfriend cut me off. "Still purple." She confirmed. "Come on, let's get you to the boy's locker room so I can call Scott for help. I nodded and in an instant we took off in a sprint. Hurrying to the locker room before anyone could she my eyes. I ran into the locker room stopping instantly. That's what I realised someone thing. I no longer felt or heard Kaitlyn's persence behind me. I turned my head to where we were coming from. "Lizzie?" I called into the empty hall. After not getting a response I began taking a step into the dirtection. I then heard I small groan and movement come from the locker room. I took a few into the locker room, I looked to my left making instant eye-contact with Brett. His eye's slowly glowed yellow. I let out a small gasped before Brett began groaning a mumbling something once again. I went to step over to him, though before I could I was yanked back by my hair. Instantly I felt an burning sensation around my neck. Just like I did earlier. I yelp in pain barely being able to make a sound.

I try to reach for something and fight the person. "Ha!" The person laughed from behind me. "Garrett said I shouldn't to it, but I got you. I got the hybrid." I recognize that the person Violet. "Look at don't know what you think but I'm not who you're looking for. I'm not a hybrid." I choked out pulling a the cord around my throat. It burned at my fingers but I did my best to not drop it. I'd rather let my fingers burn then let some psycho kill me. "You don't even know what you are do you?" I could hear the devilish smirk on her face. "It doesn't even matter. For someone to be worth so much you are making this easy." She spoke pulling the cord tighter. I winced as it made slight contact with my skin. I couldn't hold it anymore. It was burning so much it feel straight out of my hands. Violet wasted no time before pulling it harder.

That's when I realized she was right. I was making this way too easy I haven't even tried to fight back. There was one thing I knew though. I was not about die at the hands of some amateur hunter. I used my lower-body to push myself as hard as I could. Causing me and Violet to collide with the hard brick wall. That caught her guard, so I used that moment to collide the back of my head with her face. I let out a small groan and I quickly got the cord from around my neck and made my way to the other side of the room. "I'll admit that was much more than I expected from you." She laughed wiping the blood from her nose. "What the hell did you do with Kaitlyn you psychotic little bitch?" I asked in a whisper barely being able to talk due to the burning in my throat. "You'll find out soon enough. Or maybe not because you know.. you'll be dead." She shrugged.

"You're bold aren't you?" I laughed lowly. "I mean I nearly chop off your head." She spoke squinting and turning her head to the side slightly. "Only because you caught me off guard." I told taking a step closer. "I caught you off guard?" She laughed leaning over slightly. "Aren't you supposed to be the all mighty seer?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "What the hell is a seer?" I asked. She looked at me shocked for a second before laughing again. "Wow! You really are clueless." She laughed out. She looked down at her feet then back at me. I followed where she was looking with my eyes. I noticed the thermo-cut necklace on the floor just in front of her. She went down to pick it. Acting fast as my body moved faster than my thoughts I ran up to her just before she could pick it up kneeing her in the face.

She jerked but slightly, I quickly took the chance to grab her by the face and bring her eyes to meet mine. "Listen here, I don't know what you thought you were going to do; but it's not happening." I told her tightening my grip. She didn't even speak. Instead she laughed, "Oh, but it will." She smiled. That's when my felt heat on my bare leg. I yelped in pain jumping back some, as she held the wire to my leg. "Okay, so you want to do this the hard why?" I breathe out as the pain settled down. We stood across the room from each other once again. "Guess so." she spoke holding the necklace tight in her hand. With a small grunt she ran up to me going to throw a punch in my face. I quickly dodged it, my body moving faster than ever. She ran past me slightly, I used this moment to throw her into the lockers by her arm.

She throw a punch and it landing directly on my nose. I let out a small yelp mixed with a groan, as my eyes began filling with water. She went to hit me again. This time I caught her fist im mid-air. I sent my own hit to her face, it collided perfectly with her jaw. She stumbled slightly and I took the advantage to punch her again. Before I could she sent a kick into my abdomen, causing me to stumble back. She punch me in my stomach, then in my face straight in my nose. I groaned feeling the pain grow and the blood trickle out of my nose. Before she could hit me again I threw my right fist into her face using all the strength I had. Her head fell to the side, using the opportunity I hit her again with my left fist; making a clean hit. I watched blood splatter out of her mouth as she slowly feel to the floor.

She stopped moving all together. I watched breathing heavily, I decided to check her pulse to make sure she was still breathing. I could hardly breathe myself due to the thick blood pouring out of my nose. Before I could touch her neck I hear three figures rush into the room. One being Kaitlyn and the other two being Scott and Stiles. "Katie, thank god you're okay!" I chimed instantly wincing due to the pain in my neck, as I pulled the blue eyed girl into the tightest hug. "Me?! What are you? You look like you just battled in world war three." She spoke gently brushing the hair out of my face. "That's how I feel." I whispered with a sigh of relief since the girl I was so worried about was right in front of me. "What happened?" I asked. "Where were you?"

"I don't know what happened. All I know is I woke up in a empty hallway and needed to find you." She answered. I smiled tightly as I still held her im my arms. "What happened to you?" She asked, lightly grazing the burned bruise on my neck. I wince instantly at contact causing her to quickly pull her hand away. "Ya' know, got attacked by a psychotic bitch, fought the psychotic bitch and knocked the psychotic bitch out." I smiled sarcastically. "So just the usual." I shrugged. Kaitlyn didn't respond she just pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you, Abbi." She whispered into the hug. "I love you too, Linnie." I confessed. "You're my best friend." I pulled back to smile at her. She hesitantly smiled back at me before we hugged again.
_____________________________

After what happened at the school Scott and Stiles thought it was best if we went home. This time I couldn't even argue with them. I was exhausted and in pain. Kaitlyn decided to come with me a stay the night so I wouldn't be alone. I agreed with her, my dad was at the station all night and I didn't know when Stiles would be home. After the attempt on my life, I truly didn't want to be alone. So here we sat in my bathroom trying to get my wounds better. "Does it still hurt?" Kaitlyn asked as she lightly rub the cold cloth around my neck. "Only when I talk." I whispered wiping a different cold cloth against the bruise on my cheekbone. "Good thing you not Stiles then, you would be in constant pain." She chuckled. I smiled at her through the mirror letting out a small laugh myself.

"Alright, you're all good." Kaitlyn spoke after a few moments as she put the cloth down from my once bleeding nose. "Thanks, Kates." I smiled beginning to put the medical stuff away. "You never have to thank me for trying to help you. Alright, that's just what we do. That's what we've been doing since we were five." She smiled as we looked at each other through the mirror as she was standing behind me. "Let's get bed, shall we?" I asked after a small yawn escaped my mouth. "We shall." She smiled rubbing her hands up and down my arms. With that we went off to my bed. We both fell asleep almost instantly. I decided to check my text before I went to sleep though. I had a few missed messages from Stiles, and a missed call from almost all my friends and pack members.

I guess they were trying to see if I was okay but I was too tired to call all of them right now. There was one message that stood out to be though. A message from Liam. It read, "Scott told me what happened. I hope you're okay. Have a better rest of your night!" I smiled at the message before replying. "I'm better now. Thank you and have a good rest of your night < 3" He read the message instantly only replying with a ":)". I smiled one last time before laying all the way into my bed. I turned to be met with a sleeping Kaitlyn. Her hair already messy and my mouth lightly hung open. I laughed lightly at the sight before moving my body closer to hers and falling asleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
117K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
837K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...