My Killer Husband| Yoshikage...

Від KittenMitten22

(Y/N) Kira is the husband of Yoshikage Kira and the mother of their son, Yoshiko Kira. She is a beautiful wom... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Author's Note

115 0 0
Від KittenMitten22

Hello dear readers, my apologies for not updating any chapters in this story. There is a reason why the author couldn't write, also, I am her cousin by the way if you are wondering. You see, my cousin couldn't do anything because of her broken hand after a accident.

This book might be discontinued. Also, there is another reason why this couldn't be continued. The phone she was using broke after she accidentally drop it on the floor, so as a result, the screen broke however, it still function but it doesn't charge normally that should be.

Also, I bought her a new phone and she also has a Wattpad account created by me but it belongs to her. Her account is Kitten-chan22. There is a probability that this story might show up in there, so don't think that it's copy righted or something.

Furthermore, this story might not get any updates or chapters. My apologies for her readers who waited for the next chapter. Also, Happy Chinese New Year! And Happy Valentines Day! Stay safe and away from COVID-19, and don't ever forget to wash your hands and wear face mask.

Have a wonderful day/night, and also, have a wonderful and blessed year! Bye bye!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

37.4K 1.3K 15
An evil lurks in Morioh, the small, quiet but bizarre town is slowly twisting into something horrifying all because of one man. From 1983 to 1995, Yo...
5.5K 324 26
It is two years before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Aria is working under Joseph Joestar as his assistant. As a person who is dedicated to her p...
893 54 9
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ๋࣭ ⭑ ᴮʸ ᴷᵉⁱˡᵘᵛˢᵘᵘ ⚝ The Sano and L/n families have a longstanding friendship, or...
62.7K 1.6K 24
◌||𝙹𝙹𝙱𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂||◌ !𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃! This is where you're the parent and the JJBA characters are kids! The reader is fem...