Transformers Prime Memory is...

By vontage

Memory is the key without memory one can not recognize a sense of self. none know this better than Annabeth s... More

Transformers Prime Memory is the key
:Part 1 : What do you remember?
Chapter 1:: Giant Robots?!
Chapter 2:: Incentive and an upgrade
Chapter 3:: Sunrise and Promises
Chapter 4:: Assignment and an Autobot?!
Chapter 5:: Old friends and New
Chapter 6:: Memories or a Nightmare
Chapter 7:: School
Chapter 8:: Grafitti, Pranks and More Unanswered Questions
Chapter 9:: Memories of a lost love ( We will remember our fallen)
Chapter 10:: Air ducts and cyber cats
Chapter 11:: Secret Plans
Chapter 12:: Close Calls
Chapter 13:: Lost
Chapter 14:: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 16 Truth and Deception
Chapter 17 The Deal
Chapter 18 The Man in the Iron Mask
Chapter 19: The Calm Before the Storm Part 1: Nothing ventured nothing gained
Chapter:20 Calm 2: The Quiet,Wise,Cunning, the Wolf in Sheeps' Clothing

Chapter 15 Friend or Foe?

692 45 16
By vontage

Here’s the usual thank you list! Special thanks to Jubilantgirl,  Narutardtoheart, Crazy-_murder9, transformer_vocaloid, ambergalway, Toritooley, aprilmarie2, Pumpkincat, DragonNinja my Rp buddy ,Saigelet_23, Brianna Mires, Chesire-remix Patchworkangel,Nevada Prime, Uchihaklarawhovian, bumblebeeforever,spockisawesome, retarted rainbow, shadowkate sonic scream Ashley-orie, optimusprime2213, TransformerDino, direction342, murds99, ,Shayma98,Jackiejellybean,Frostydogz, Rinzler863,moonriver and special super duper thanks to KiraLJones my hetalia bud, dfw123456, crioslash_prime,  Tomboy 2014,AllieYoung0 transformergirl143, Lavertus-Prime,Kazgem12, Kohhannah01,QueenJewels, soul_2213, SunnySidesLover, MidnightEclipes,Laugh Hide, Driftrocks1998 ( thanks for the help by the way) and finally Sunflare. Thanks for all the help you guys offered in helping me get this chapter done it’s really and truly appreciated.  Thank you for your patience. I’m sorry for Ocish tendencies I do have them so point them out when you see them along with grammer errors. Obviously I don’t own the transformers franchise though I wish I could I don’t so yeah I take credit for my OC’s the story and my personal inventions which I list when they appear so everthing that appears in this chapter aside from the transformers who appear. I hope you all like this new chapter. and if i missed anyone on the thank you list or if your names changed just give me a shout ok? OuO hope you like it!

Chapter 15:: friend or foe?

Quote:: “People are strange things some are kind some are sweet. Others are rotten and foul. And sometimes they are both.”~????

  (AB’s Pov)

         They just pushed her in…….…. I felt the air on my face as she fell but at the same time I didn’t. It was strange. I felt so calm. I closed my eyes and I could feel myself plummeting toward the ground. Then suddenly it just stopped…. I felt like I was floating! Opening my eyes I saw that both 116 and myself were floating in mid air. Looking up I saw why. At some point in time; who knows when; 116 had been able to procure a parachute from one of the other children; given it’s orange color; and had used it to save herself ( and me). 

It was uncanny how she had managed that even I didn’t have hands that fast and this is younger version of me! Needless to say I was utterly bewildered as I watched her float down to the ground below and land in a large pool of blue liquid. I watched her look up at the opening above her head and give a sigh as she began to wade through the strange substance; whose identity was as good a guess as any; as quickly as she could. Once arriving at the side of the pool and climbing out she quickly threw off her jacket and uniform leaving her in a different sort of uniform with her number written on the back sort of like a jumpsuit but obviously two separate pieces. It was a strange sight to see. I couldn’t understand why she had done this until I saw the steady stream of steam rising from her discarded clothing as the liquid slowly ate through the material…

“W-what is this stuff?” she asked trying to brush the last of it off with a gloved hand as she looked around the rest of the cave still muttering to herself “My luck it’s radioactive glow worm poop” she sighed to herself “Figures this would happen to me……I’m never going to live this one down” Pausing for a moment she picked her bag up again and readjusted what was left of her gear. “Might as well get started looking for a way out…” she mused to her as she looked about the cave.

She walked around the cave for a few hours until it became perfectly clear that there was no way out. “Well looks like their just gonna have to survive with out me this go around” she sighed plopping down on a rock only to have it give way underneath her. “Ahhh!!!” she yelled as she fell and landed on her back at the bottom of the ‘slide’. “ ow…yep that hurt yeah that hurt a lot” she groaned holding her back as she got up “ oh yep that’s not gonna be right for while” she said stretching until something popped. “ok yep that’s a disc definitely a disc”  she said twisting one more time her back cracking once again “ Right ok I think I’m good! No not really that hurts like mashoogina. Scrud scrapa doo don’t know what do! Pain agony!” she cried out rubbing her back eyes squeezed shut only to stop midsentence as she heard the echo of her voice sounding off  metal walls. Her eyes opened and her mouth dropped slightly as she looked about her surroundings. Her eyes soaking in the glory and splendor of all sorts and kinds of alien….no Cybertronian technology!   “What kinda monstrosity have I stumbled upon this time?”  she asked barely above a whisper as she began to explore the ship.

 I was absolutely bewildered this looked like stuff I had seen on the Nemesis! Except it was broken and looked really old like it had been there for a long time. “ What in sam hill is all this?” asked 116 as she looked around confused and bewildered as she  explored what had once been a ship of some kind. Taking into account the thousands upon thousands of blue cubes that littered the floor; a few of which appeared to be leaking or empty. “ Guess this explains the blue stuff” stated 116 to no one in particular as she continued to explore until she came to the back of the ship only to find a few dismantled Cybertronians laying shrewn across the floor.

Suffice to say it was a difficult sight to see. I could barely look at them. Their dark lifeless optics gave me a chill and made me feel ill. I just wanted it to stop! For this nightmare, dream, memory, whatever it was to end! But most of all I wanted to be back  on the Nemesis with Orion and dare I say it I was even starting to miss Shark face! And that’s saying something…

Walking further in I watched as my youn-..as 116 came across a large black bot with black and silver plating and red highlighting here and there. He was rather bulky but didn’t appear very tall. He had a kind looking face-plate, but he appeared to be offline or in a type of stasis. He wasn’t like the others as in he wasn’t damaged as badly and looked as though he were in recharge. But as 116 went closer to the bot he became a little more detailed. I could see multiple battle scars littering his form. But what drew my attention the most was the insignia on his chest plate and shoulders. He was Autobot.

Never in my life had I been so ready to leave someplace than at that moment as 116 climbed onto the bots leg and began to examine him! As if he were just some machine! Not that she knew any better of course but still! He was an Autobot!  Couldn’t she see? Heck! Feel it was dangerous?! ‘Apparently not’ I thought watching; with no small sense of dread; as 116’s small hand reached into the bot’s chest and pulled out a rather large piece of shrapnel setting off a chain reaction. As soon the shrapnel was pulled from it’s chest the Bot’s optics whirled to life along with it’s canons. Which illuminated the room producing a rather loud “Whoa!” from 116 as she quickly jumped from the bot’s leg as he frantically tried to stand pointing at everything his optics laid eyes on. Cannons whirring as he surveyed the area until finally his optics landed on the girl at his pedes, whom looked up at him without the slightest tinge of fear,but instead with a strange excitement that seemed to fill the room with an unknown energy! Filling both being with curiosity and a regard for one another that neither of the two could explain as they stared one another down eye to optic.

The two just stood there staring for what seemed like an eternity until finally one of them broke the silence. “What are you?” asked 116 “You look like one of mentor’s mechs! But none of them function without a operator….Are you a prototype like the rest of us?! Oh I know you’re from the project before us right?! You’re a t7 third class model!”

“What are you on about lass?” asked the Bot in a gruff voice sounding as though it hadn’t been used in a while.

“Oh… so your not one of us….too bad” pouted 116 “ thought you might be able to help me.” 

“Lass you’re not making any sense” replied the Bot his optic ridges furrowed.

“Right…” she sighed“Apologies for the confusion. My Mentor has similar looking robots to you. More specifically the T7 models….they were the only ones to function without operators.” ‘Not to mention the only ones you can actually reason with’ she mumbled under her breath before continuing “ Anyway I was hoping you would be able to help me, but it appears you have your own problems. Therefore I’ll leave you to it.” she said as she began to walk away.

“Not so fast Lass.” he replied placing his foot between her and the way she had come. “ I have better idea.” He stated “What’s say you and I help each other. You tell me where we are and what happened to my crew and I’ll help you.”

“Fair enough” she replied not sparing him so much as a glance “But let’s make one thing clear. Just because I’m small doesn’t mean I can’t and I won’t destroy you.”

“You certainly talk tough for a fleshy lass” replied mech with a small smirk“I do hope you can back it up.”

“Hmmph” smirked 116 “ Think your funny don’t ya sparky. Let’s see how far those jokes get you when I leave your butt here to rust.

“Alright” he replied holding his servos in up in the air moving his foot from in front of 116“I get it strictly business.”

“Glad we have an understanding.” replied 116 looking up at him “Now then seeing as we’ll be working together. What is your designation?”

“I am known as Siege” he replied

“My name is A…” she started “I am referred to as one sixteen or one, one, six”

“One Sixteen?” he inquired optic ridge raised.

“It’s my serial number” she replied

“Then what is your designation” he asked

“I am not at liberty to share that information with a stranger” she replied walking away. “ Forgive me but if you don’t mind I do believe it’s time we found a way out of here.”

“Right” he replied following closely. “Whatever you say….” He said a look of pain filling his optics as he looked at his fallen comrades.

 “They were like that when I got here….” stated 116 staring at those that laid  fallen. “ I’m sorry for your loss….”

“It’s fine…” he replied “let’s just get out of here…”

“Right..” she replied “This way.” She said walking ahead the somber bot following close behind.

I just watched. It all seemed so surreal… I mean I can’t remember ever meeting a Cybertronian before Orion and Megatron…. How could I forget something like this?! I just don’t understand….What did she mean by serial number?! And who is Siege?! I mean how could I forget all of this?! Why is everything so messed up?!

(Mean while with Orion)’

Pov Orion

Driving in the rain is one of the few experiences I have had on this planet that I can honestly say is unenjoyable. I’ve been driving for hours looking for my young charge and I haven’t found anything. I’m beginning to wonder if I should comm the Nemesis and ask them to help locate her. I’ve looked everywhere in town that I could. The only problem is I don’t know where to look…what is the one place where Annabeth would go if she were lost?

‘Hmmm’ I thought searching my memory to see if there was a time when Annabeth might have told me about a place she liked or used to stay in. The only thing that came up was a forest. So I did the only logical thing and looked up all local wooded areas within driving distance. The only one to come up was JasperPark. It was only a few miles away. Not far by any means so I decided that would be my first stop.

(Change pov cause this section will not take up four chapters >.< )

(Ab pov)

After some time 116 and Siege were able to make it back to the opening 116 had fallen into. The only problem was that Siege was far too large to fit through the opening. So as of now the two were working on trying to find another way out and so far it wasn’t going so well… They couldn’t blast or cut their way out both due to the large energon spill above. Siege had explained that energon was an extremely flammable substance and would blow them and everything else sky high if it caught aflame. Bringing me to where we currently are. As for me I’m just chillin sitting here watching a younger version of me have a staring contest with a large sentient robot…..and sadly this is not the strangest thing I’ve ever done, but it is a close second! Could say it was a Casual Tuesday.

“Give up lass.” stated Siege “ you can’t beat me.”

“An Alpha never surrenders!” was all she replied as she continued to stare into his optics. This of course continued for only a tad longer when finally but surely 116 had no other choice but to blink.

“Dang it!” she exclaimed

“I warned you” he replied

“Shut up” she pouted “ You’re a robot you don’t have to blink.”

“I told you that before we started the game.” he replied

“That’s beside the point!” she exclaimed “I demand a rematch!”

“Perhaps some other time” he replied “ I’m not really in the mood for any more games”

“Alright then” replied 116 “ What are you in the mood for then?”

“I want information” he replied “ My processor hasn’t quite caught up with me yet”

“Alright what do you want to know?” she asked curiously.

‘Finally!’ I mentally screamed ‘robot dude you are my new favorite person!”

“Why is a sparkling like you here? Where is here?” he asked

“Well…” she started “ I can’t tell you everything but I guess I can tell you something…I’m here on a training mission with my unit along with a few others. I’m a member of Alpha squad  and the ones that threw me in here were members of  Gamma squad they’re the Red foxes but their uniforms have an orange fox’s head  on them go figure. Anyway they specialize in tracking and deception. They’re super smart but not as bad as Theta, Delta, or Beta. They ambushed me while I was in root to our base camp and well they took everything. All my supplies food, water, med kit, even my supplements….”

“Supplements?”  he inquired

“It’s… in search of a better word to describe it….it’s basically my medication.” She replied “ It keeps me from loosing it…the program we’re apart of is completely experimental so they took precautions and the supplements keep us inline.”

“So you’re test subject?”

“In a sense” she replied “I look six but I’m actually four years old….from what they’ve told me by the time I’m actually six I’ll look like I’m fourteen or fifteen…..”

“What do you mean?” he asked

“We’ve been subjected to a great many things since coming here….” She replied “including multiple surgeries and…. things of that kind…..can we discus something else?”

“Alright what is the purpose of  these tests?” he asked

“I wish I could tell ya” she replied “ but they don’t even tell us we’re told and we do it .there is no in between.”

“You don’t ever question your actions?” he asked optic raised

“Of course I do!” she replied “ but there’s nothing I can do…the others don’t know it, but to resist is death….not in the literal sense but they’ll strip you of all that you are til your nothing but an empty shell less than even a robot…..I’ve seen it so many times…more often than I care to tell....So if I can help it I won’t be one of them…”

“What do you mean an empty shell?”

“Nothing… I’ve told you too much as it is…..” she said looking at the ground “ they’ll probably punish me as it is..”

“What do you mean?” he asked

“ whoa hold up No bro your turn why are you here?!” she demanded irritatbly

“ Alright….but first one more thing…..what if you don’t get your medicine?” he asked

“I’ll remember what they did………..I’ll revert back…… to who I was before…..to the ……the idiot…..the scared little girl who just wanted to protect what was precious…..”

What does she mean?......what could she possibly….. revert back? Back to who? Is that what happened?! Am I the original or did they strip me of who I was?! Gah! it’s all so messed up! What is going on?! Why is it all so crooked?! Why can’t anything ever be easy?!

“Because doing what’s right isn’t always easy..” replied a voice…

“What?” I asked looking around at the frozen picture of Siege and 116 as the picture changed as time seemed to pass in the scene two going about repairing panels and boards working together and telling each other stories. Siege speaking of his time as a wrecker and all that the job entailed and whom his favorite bots were and then his least favorites; he didn’t seem to really appreciate this Ultra Magnus fellow very much….whoever that is but apparently he and Bulkhead as well as a bot named WheelJack were good friends once upon a time. He even told her about his mission. He had apparently been charged with an energon shipment and was taking it to resupply a battalion on some far off planet when the Decepticons had tried to stop him and shot him out the sky and that was all he remembered. 

As for 116 she didn’t really say much she seemed to be in pain and not just a little but a lot… As of now she was holding her head in her hands muttering to herself as she stared at the ground. Nothing she said made sense or was in sync with each other it was all broken and chopped up no word seeming to have anything to do with the other. Siege on the other hand continued to work tirelessly to get the ship operational again. And as for me I was just trying to make sense of it all. I didn’t know how to take it. All of it was just so wrong! What did she mean empty shell?! Is that me?! Am I just a remnant? Or am I what I was before all of this happened?! Which is better? Would I remember anything either way? Am I the result of a mistake?! A science experiment?! What am I?............And why this autobot helping me? Aren’t they supposed to be the bad guys? Is this guy just got a few screws loose from the crash or is there more to it than that? Is he a friend? Or is he a foe?....... And if he’s a friend….What does that make Megatron and the others……..? Why does every answer I get only result in more questions?.......

( end of Chapter 15 Friend or foe sorry about the wait you guys here is the next chapter! Hope you like it tried to keep it interesting hope it worked please tune in for Chapter 16 it’s almost done matter of fact I cut this one in half so technically is 15-2 but I’m just gonna make it 16 so love you guys God bless and hope you had a beautiful day and a good night! ( explanation for where I’ve been in my  personal jounal if your curious) and there’s a song off to the side that I like a lot got it for Christmas just think it works for this story you tell me OuO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 563 30
Soundwave's life becomes a lot more interesting after he is hit with a relic recently retrieved by the Decepticons. Not only is his memory erased, bu...
94.5K 2.8K 47
A Human girl named Violet remembers nothing of her past or where she even came from all she has of her past is a vision of Robots but when she is doi...
1.1K 86 10
Alias, a straight A student from Jasper Nevada, was kidnapped after school 3 years ago. Most people know her story as a girl named Makalyah Meneral...
18.6K 570 47
Darkwing, mostly known as the Shadow of Kaon will do everything for the Decepticon's cause. But who is she really loyal to? Her Lord? Her Commander...