An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11

3.7K 97 42
By FunkyGuy11

"God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation every day."

TaTir's PoV:

After learning how to use this "machine" called laptop and struggle to understand the lections about "civil rights" and how much of a senseless it's is for humans to develop somethings as ridiculous as their own laws.

I currently with the voidling cooking Denatured Carbon-based Gluten disks....

TT: So what are you gonna add yo this Denatured Carbon-based Gluten disk?

Kai'sa: you mean pizza?

TT: yes I meant "pizza" obviously I did.

Kai'sa: I was thinking on putting some cheese and pepperoni since it's something very neutral for a pizza!

TT: and you said this "pizza" is a traditional Demacian dish?

Kai'sa: exactly! And what's up with your hair? It looks different

I remembered that my hair is currently floating like a flame and shining.

TT: I noticed I could do this so I decided to give this style a chance.

Kai'sa: cool cool, so y/n do you mind if I ask how you met your angel?

TT: I beg your pardon?

Kai'sa: you know like the angel you host, how did you two meet?

TT: well... He's been telling me how much a pain in the wings it is to be an angel... And he decided to watch over me for all my life ever since I was just a small cell... Against his father's will he decided to help me... And I helped him by freeing him from the claws of that atrocious and narcicistic piece of shit....

My eyes are slowly tearing up... I'm an angel I shouldn't cry! I learned to be quiet and just sing for that imbecile for milleniums... Lucifer I will be forever thankful for your revelion... You've given me and other angels the chance of escaping his claws...

Kai'sa: hey are you OK?

TT: Y-yes of course.... No I am not...

She left what she was doing to pull me into a warm hug... I never expected a voidling to be so nice and caring...her hug makes me feel like I am at home... A feeling I had yet not felt since I was first created...

Kai'sa: you know... I used to hate angels because they took everything from me... But you're the one and only exception I've ever made for an angel...

TT: *whisper* Thank you...

I've never thanked someone in my entire life spawn. And honestly I thought I would never say it to some inferior being like a voidling...

Y/n's PoV:

Oh yes the comfortable feeling of being asleep, such warmth around me... Then a very hurtful bright light shined on me.

???: Come with me child! I order you to have a talk with me!

I appeared in what looked to be a castle hall... Painting of angels and other biblical references. I walked behind what I presume is a ball of light... Until we reached a throne area... Filled with clouds...

???: I shall present myself.

It then took form... It's... Atrocious... A human body and a half covered face with a hat... The only part you could see of his face was the sinister grin... Around the hat 4 eyes were on display....

???: I am the all mighty! Or if you want to simplify just call me GOD or LORD.

I remained silent as he snapped his fingers and an angel similar to TaTir filled a glass of wine for him...

GOD: speechless huh? Well I do not blame you, my presence is divine after all

Wow... Just 3 minutes and I already hate him so much.

God: you should be y/n l/n. Son of the "judge of demacia" and part of the dirty mixed bloodline .... But do not worry I am not here to insult you nor harm you...

Y/n: then what am I here for?

God: you see... I've been watching you very closely.... You and that arrogant seraph and I have to say both of you have reach a bond so strong that even for me its impressive.

The area around is changed into a series of constellations.... And it's actually pretty beautiful...

God: And yet that "love" triangle you have is repugnant if I say so myself, I came to think how unlucky you've been... Fighting for your life without knowing, always in constant panic...

His tone was so smooth and calming I'm even more confused... What does he mean constant panic?

God: Interacting with a Demon and a Voidling everyday and having close relationships with them is something dangerous.

Y/n: Evelynn and kai'sa are not dangerous!

GOD: what makes you think that they won't loose control of themselves?! What makes you think they won't hurt you?

I-

God: Voidlings and Demons are unstable lifeforms, unlike my angels who are made to be perfect. Aurelion sol didn't bother in taking his time to make the perfect servants... And nor did the void... Those two don't have any patience... But I do... It took me millenniums to reach perfection....

He or should I say it? I'm not sure if it has a gender... I always thought that Gods were just concepts that us humans used to explain natural things....

God: The void is just a miserable dimension I made on mistake, and Aurelion sol is just the soft side. I don't have any pity while he does.... The weak do not deserve to live nor the ones that let their feelings control them... And well my the angels who prove to be not perfect like Lucifer... HAH well they deserve a destiny worse than death.

Y/n: what did you do to him?

GOD: Simple... I varnished him out of my grace... And well he turned into one of those pesty servants under Aurelion Sol... But back to the main topic. That demon and that voidling.... Well they just want to hurt you, so I wanna offer you the power to avoid it~

It walked behind me and placed both its hands on my shoulder... And closely whispered on my ears...

God: just sign on the line and we can be friends, I'll be here for you until your world ends, you only live once And once you die I'll have my payment~ your soul under my command for the rest of eternity~

He gave me a paper....

???: ENOUGH! Leave the kid alone!

What ever it was it heard itself like a loud roar... I looked back and saw a dragon-like thing behind us...

God: you good for nothing piece of crap! BE GONE OUT OF MY REALM!

???: Y/n right? Come with me. I'll get you out of here before this almighty wannabe jerk fills your head with ideas.

Meanwhile back to the real world with TaTir:

Evelynn: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T REACH HIM?!

TT: I'M TRYING OK DEMON?! IT'S LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IS BLOCKING HIM!

Flashback to a couple hours ago...

TaTir's PoV:

As thr voidling cooked the pizza I watched carefully. This will be the first time I'll taste actual food...

Kai'sa: So y/n I was thinking on watching a movie later on the night wanna tag along?

TT: a movie you say?

A movie? What in the seven fucking days is a movie? I heard y/n talk about it but sometimes he bores me so I just check through his memories.

TT: sure I don't se why not.

As the "pizza" was done she placed it on ceramic utensils... I guess this are the so called "plates"

I grabbed a slice and inspected it closely... I hope I'm not being very obvious that im not y/n but this just makes me very very curious...

Kai'sa: oh c'mmon eat it already! Or do you maybe want me to feed it to you?

TT: well I wouldn't mind if you did the second option...

She grabbed my slice and told me to open my mouth, I did as ordered and..... THIS GLUTEN DISK IS THE TASTIER THING I'VE EVER HAD!

Kai'sa: so do you like it?

TT: it's is the tastiest thing I've tried...

Little timeskip

I'm currently laying on a bed with the voidling on my left side, she had her head rested on my chest... What are this feelings....

Kai'sa: oh this is my favorite part!

TV: GET OUT OF MY SWAAAAMP!

she giggled as watched the "movie".... Let's take the step for y/n....

TT: Kai'sa?

Kai'sa: yes y/n?

TT: I was just wondering if you... Maybe just maybe.... Do you like me?

Kai'sa: w-w-well you're a cool guy and every-

TT: I mean if you have a Romantic interest on me...

My face got pulled into a kiss... Wow she does know take the initiative, good thing that I can't feel nothing...

Kai'sa: D-does that answer your question....

TT: I would understand more if you spoke it to me-

Kai'sa: I like you! Like a lot! Your cute little smile just doesn't get off my mind and everyday I feel so jealous of evelynn because she get the chance to have you while I can't!

She kissed me again and like I told you, I can't feel anything obviously... This is one of those things I hate from myself thanks to the all mighty... I was created to be perfect... I can't feel pain or any other emotion or that's what I thought....

After watching the movie with kai'sa we both exited her room so I could get something to drink... The demon and the vastaya were also there on the living room...

Everything was going OK until a loud *POP* echoed through the household and then darkness,

Ahri: Shit the power went off...

TT: How unfortunate....

Evelynn: y/n what's that on your eyes?

I couldn't see her until I felt something grab me by the face, I suppose it was the demon...

Evelynn: Stop faking Angel. We're is y/n?

TT: *Sigh* he wanted to have a break, so he asked me to take over for a while.

Kai'sa: what do you mean with break?

TT: he slept 2 hours today, and he woke up at 4 am to began training... He worries me and his habits are not good... Yet he always manages to save sometime for all of you.

Ahri: well why wouldn't he? Were hot as fuck!

TT: Not like that child, he admires you... Everyday he looks forward to the end of his classes just to see you four...

Kai'sa: S-So that means I confessed my feelings to you and not him?!

TT: I just wanted to confirm my suspicions, after all he's way to dumb to get those indirects you've been throwing. So do me a favour and once he's back tell him what you feel, because otherwise he's not gonna know.

Evelynn: OK well can we talk to him now?

TT: I'm afraid he's still resting, I could try reaching him but it might take up to 5-30 minutes.

Ahri: then do it!

TT: I'll see what I can't do.

In the darkness I sat in the middle of the living room... My eyes lighted up brighter and my flowing hair turned even brighter...

TT:"Stellae aligned necesse est esse, Caelum luna argenteum illuminatum esse oportet... Per virtutem Patris nostri coelestem te rogo, ut ad hoc corpus redeas..."

An old power of mine, it's been quite a while since I last said that... I began floating while still mumbling words... Fuck I can't reach him... I CAN'T REACH HIM?! SOMETHING IS OFF Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

TT: I can't reach him.... Something is blocking me....

Evelynn: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T REACH HIM?!

TT: I'M TRYING OK DEMON?! IT'S LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IS BLOCKING HIM! 

Y/n's PoV:

Now I'm floating in space with this dragon like creature....

???: fascinating... You're a hybrid... Lucifer will be happy to meet his descendant... Say what year do you live in?

Y/n: that would be 2040....

???: I see... That would be 7000 after the void crisis and 4.54 Billion years since we created runaterra...

Y/n: may I ask who are you?

???: of course little one, I've been given multiple names though history but the only remarkable one was "the forger of stars" but you may call me Aurelion Sol.

Then I shivered... Am I talking to the very same Aurelion sol?

AS: I'm sorry for my brother's behavior.... He likes to act all high and mighty.

IS GOD A MALE?! HOW'S IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR A CONCEPT TO HAVE GENDER?!

AS: we used to be one... Until our philosophies crashed, he believes everything has to be perfect and if its not well it doesn't deserve existing... I on the other side, I belive that everything is not perfect Im not perfect myself and throughout the eons and the making of millions of stars who were different to the one before... I learned how to appreciate the beauty in the imperfections....

He then began to form a star in his hand...

AS: I made my followers as a response to my brothers angels... Imperfect beings made to make humans and vastaya suffer, it sounds cruel but well every life of very little human or vastaya is insignificant to us... After all 100 years is just a blink when you're a God. Time doesn't affect us.

He proceeded to leave the star he was forming on a constellation...

AS: I do not concider humans as something repugnant like my brother after all humans and vastayas are our creations. Ive seen you already meet one of my servants... Evelynn "agony's embrace" such a silly name if you ask me.... She's one of the oldest demons I created... Along with "the Grey man" or fiddlesticks... And then there tahm kench... And nocturne and I belive you already met Raum..

The tones in the sky formed a reddish to purplish tones...

AS: you've been cursed, those wings you have and that halo are nothing but a curse that he implanted in your family thanks to lucifer, unjustified if you ask me... Love is a feeling so strong it cannot be ignored, but angels  "aren't supposed" to be in love... And Lucifer decided to rebel himself for that one human he loved... LUCIFER! Come here please.

A white figure appeared from behind him and it took a form of a very pale male with blond hair almost golden colored...

Lucifer: Yes Mr?

AS: I want you to meet your last descendant.... Y/n this is Lucifer....

I remained quiet.... Speechless.... I still had the halo over my head... But not the wings... He slowly walked towards me as I was still frozen....

He then pulled me into a hug....

Lucifer: I'm... Sorry.... For ruining your life with a curse you should not be carrying...

Why... Why can't I move? I want to say some thing...

Lucifer: i know you've been through a hell... And even this meeting is my fault, even if your mother forced you to do stuff you didn't want to do... I want to say I'm proud if you... I've always been...

OK now I want to cry. He barely knows me and he already said he's proud of me...

AS: I think it's time for you to go y/n, your angel and those romantic interests have been trying to reach you for a while. 

Lucifer: What ever you do y/n, never NEVER let anyone shatter your spirit... And never fall for the tricks of that narcicistic asshole. Good bye y/n...

Then I felt like getting pulled back....

Y/n: *Gasp* CHRIST ON STICK!

Then I say I was sitting on the ground with the three of the kda looking at me in worry...

TT: NEXT TIME TELL ME IN ADVANCE YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DISAPPEAR!

oh... It wasn't my fault though...

Kai'sa: y/n?

Y/n: ye?

Kai'sa: can we talk on the balcony before ahri and evelynn try to murder you?

I looked at ahri... She had Foam on her  mouth like if she was in rabies... And I turned to evelynn and she had her lashes out and her claws were glowing in purple... I'm going to die and all because I wanted to sleep...

Y/n: sure but let get out of here fast because I feel like ahri is about to bite me...

Now I'll start the speeding process for the whole harem. So last one is ahri, after that I have new plans for the story and yes Akali will be back soon and you may not like how...

Aight peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
4.7K 154 8
I'm the same person and The Writer of True self (the first one which this isn't). I apologise for Well that indefinite hiatus which is Dued to Life S...
324K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...
36.1K 1.7K 10
Y/N, an study obsessed college student who lives off the pay she gets from her 4 part time jobs. In which one if them is the coffee shop. Y/N's life...