TBATE : I'm In Your World

Von AlannaXYZ

-Completed- Warning : Hurt, Sad, and Angst genre! So prepare your heart! 🤭 Read slowly, and you can feel the... Mehr

🎶 1 - About Myself
2 - Dicathen
3 - Arthur Leywin
4 - Who Are You?
5 - Tessia Eralith
6 - Sylvie
7 - Bond
8 - Return
9 - My New Weapon!
10 - Adventure Begins
11 - Dungeon!
12 - Confession
13 - Confession (2)
14 - Reunion
15 - I Promise!
16 - I Realized it..
🎶 17 - I'll Be There for You
18 - How to survive?
19 - Distance
20 - Blue Dungeon
21 - Encounter
🎶 22 - Will we be until old days?
23 - School Invasion
24 - The Incident Happened
🎶 25 - Farewell Makes a Person Stronger (Season 1 End)
26 - After 3 years.. | 2nd Season
27 - Arrival
28 - Sacrifice
29 - Fight Back!
🎶 31 - It's not that easy for..
🎶 32 - Loved or Loving?
33 - Jealousy Can Burns Your Soul
34 - War Still Has to Happen
🎶 35 - You Fade Internally
36 - Everything Goes Right. Right?
🎶 37 - Should I Pretend?
🎶 38 - Better Like This
39 - When The Answer is Visible
🎶 Not an Update | Just an Art for Ross
🎶 40 - Too and More
41 - Hope and Courage
42 - Do and Fight, or Die!
🎶 43 - I Just Wanna Be With You..
🎶 44 - Unknown Feelings
🎶 45 - I'm In Your World (End)
🎶 Epilogue - Letter From Ross
🎶 Epilogue - Can We Change Our Fate?
My Last Author's Note
Side Story : The Numb and The Touchy

30 - New Bitter Truth..

1.4K 100 84
Von AlannaXYZ

POV : Arthur Leywin

"You were unconscious for 1 month Art. And Ross said you went into a coma"

1 month? How could that be? Coma? Isn't that a term from my previous world? Where is a prolonged state of unconsciousness due to certain conditions.

What happened while I was unconscious?

"Art!"

"My Son!"

I glanced sideways then saw Dad, Mom, Ellie, and Ellie's bond Boo, walking into the room.

Dad, Mom, and Ellie immediately hugged me tightly. Ellie even cried in my arms.

"Brother *sniff* *sniff*, we haven't seen each other for 3 years, but why did you come back so badly injured, *sniff* *sniff*" I stroked Ellie's head and apologized to her many times.

After being helped to sit down, I apologized to all of them, then started to briefly tell what happened to me in the Apheotus Continent, and also told about my battle with the retainer Jagrette and Scythe that I met.

Mom was silent as she covered her mouth.

"Woah my son is really amazing, he even beat the retainer and Scythe at once" said Dad while puffing out his chest. "But I hope you won't come home badly injured like this again Art! We were all very worried as long as you were unconscious" Dad said sadly while stroking my head.

"Dad, Mom, I thought you..."

"Huush, we'll discuss that later, right now the most important thing is that my son is safe" Mom said while stroking my head.

I smiled looking at my parents, it looks like Ross has to convince them. They even still consider me their child right now.

"By the way, where's Ross?" I asked surprised, the last thing I remember is Ross accompanying me until I was unconscious.

"She's having a meeting with grandpa, maybe she'll be here later" Tess said from beside me.

I just nodded in response. "What happened while I was unconscious?"

My Mom covered her mouth then sobbed again "You are on the verge of death several times Art, my healing powers even don't work on you, this is the first time I feel useless being a mother, *sniff*" Mom said while crying and was hugged by Dad.

"You came full of wounds, and the poison spreads all over your body, but I can't even get the poison out. And somehow only Ross knows how to save you. She uses various tools I don't even know, she says she's like washing your blood from that poison. Y-you were on the verge of death several times, but luckily you survived" Mom continued while sobbing.

Tess grabbed my hand from beside my bed. I feel sorry for all of them for worrying them all. But can see them again after 3 years makes me grateful too.

And I can imagine how difficult for Ross to washing my blood. I know, it's called a dialysis device in my previous world, tools that I know don't exist in this world, because that only exist in my previous world and also Ross's previous world.

Looks like I should properly thank to Ross..

**************

POV : Alanna Roses

Knock.. Knock.. Knock..

"Come in." A voice came from inside the room. I opened the door I knocked on and entered the room.

When inside, it looks like a room with one comfortable bed and several chairs as a place for guests to sit. I walked over to the only mattress in the room. There was someone lying on the bed. He looked at me with a big smile. I smiled a little at his current state. a warm feeling overwelm me.

"How are you Arthur? Does anything still hurt?" I asked as I walked over to him.

Arthur just replied with a grin that grew wider and he patted the chair beside his bed, signaling me to sit down. He looked like a child waiting for a toy.

I shook my head then narrowed my eyes at him "Sometimes I forget your real age, which is very old, when I see your current behavior"

Arthur laughed loudly at my words "Haha yeah you're right, I get too carried away with this body sometimes"

"It's okay, you should enjoy this time" I said with a shrug.

"Kyu! Mama!" Suddenly a plume of feathers jumps at me.

"Hey sleeping princess, how are you?" I asked Sylvie while stroking her who was currently snuggled comfortably in my arms.

"Kyu! I'm very good right now Mama" Sylvie then purred in my arms. I sat on the chair beside Arthur still hugging Sylvie.

"Where have you been for 3 days Ross? I've been awake for 3 days but you haven't visited me"

"I have many things to take care of, my patient is not the only one you, you know" I said while sticking out my tongue. To be precise, it's only been 3 days since I left Arthur's side, for this 1 month I've been completely focused on Arthur's healing. I never even left his side for the past 1 month for fear of his condition getting into a critical state again.

Dialysis equipment has not been found in this world, so the process of removing poison from Arthur's body is very difficult, Arthur even experienced shock several times and almost died. But luckily it was all past. When his critical state has passed I just dared to leave his side.

I sighed, remember that day.

"By the way did you get hurt while against Uto? And how did you defeat him?" Arthur asked me with curious tone.

I also briefly told him how I fought Uto. Then I put Sylvie on Arthur's bed, and I took out something from my dimensional ring. A strong pressure was suddenly felt in the air due to the thing I took out.

"Uto's horn" Arthur said while looking at it in amazement.

"Yeah you are right, and your current mission is that you must absorb the power of this horn."

"Alright, alright, it's time to get back to training, one month is long enough for me to rest." Arthur said as he got off the bed and he start stretched.

"By the way I'm going to teach you how to make this horn absorption go faster than it should. I don't know if this will work or not, but let's try it." I got up and sat on the floor in front of Arthur's bed in the lotus position. "Sit in front of me" I said to Arthur who raised an eyebrow in surprise.

After Arthur sat in front of me I asked him to close his eyes "Concentrate on your mana flow, and don't be surprised when I touch your body" Arthur nodded in reply. He followed my instructions then closed his eyes.

Planting a small amount of mana on my finger, I pressed one by one the five main points on Arthur's body. Opens his mana stream.

"Woah, what are you doing? I feel like I'm entering Realmheart, and it's not draining my mana, but my mana seems to be constantly being filled" Arthur said, still closing his eyes. I smiled while pressing the last point on Arthur's body. Suddenly a layer of mana formed around Arthur, he looked like he was surrounded by a mana vortex, and Arthur's mana flow was extremely strong. I even strengthened myself with my mana so I don't get hurt from the mana wave.

"This is so amazing!" Arthur said loudly, I smiled at him while holding back the urge of mana emanating from Arthur's body.

"Now absorb this horn, in this state you will absorb this horn faster" Arthur opened his eyes, with smiling he nodded, he then returned to concentrate on absorbing Uto's horn which was currently in front of him.

"Remember, leave some for Sylvie ok, otherwise you will go crazy if you absorb all the power in this horn alone." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room. If it's as I expected, Arthur's speed at absorbing Uto's horn would be 5 times faster, and it would be finished in just a few days.

Before closing the door behind me, I glanced back at Arthur, I saw Arthur was concentrating on absorbing Uto's horns while frowning, Sylvie was next to Arthur looking interested in what was happening.

With smile I closed Arthur's door. I'd rather not disturb them and walked through the palace corridors, intending to return to the palace hospital and check on the situation there.

When I was walking through the palace gardens, I saw Elder Rinia in the distance, she came to me, I smiled at her then bowed my body to greet her "Good afternoon Elder Rinia"

She also smiled in return then hugged me "How are you Ross?" I was silent for a moment digesting her attitude, then returned her hug.

"Good, certainly very good Elder Rinia"

"Come on, there's something I want to talk to you." She grabbed my hand and led me to walk. I wondered if she was waiting for me to pass this way so she could meet me? She seemed to know I would pass this way.

"And how are you Elder RInia?" I asked her while watching her from the side, she looked fitter than the memory of the book I read.

"Fine, Very good in fact, thanks to you for making me save my energy, I've only used my life energy a little lately" she said with a smile and squeezed my hand.

I smiled too hearing this good news, if I remember correctly, in the book I was reading, Elder Rinia was risking her life to see the future at this time. And she was locking herself in the depths of the forest.

We continued to walk to the edge of the palace courtyard, from here we could see the city below us which stretched across the city of Xyrus, and below it, there are clouds and the sky that indicated this city was flying in the air.

"Beautiful isn't it? I've always wondered how an ancient mage could create a city that floats in the air like this"

I just nodded in response while looking at the scene below me. Yes very beautiful. With any science from my world will not be able to explain how a city can fly in the air. Without electricity and only using magic this city can float.

And it would be really amazing to introduce electricity in this world. This world will become more advanced. I smiled imagining that if it happened.

"Are you happy here Ross?" asked elder Rinia suddenly from beside me.

When I looked her and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back too.

"Of course yes, too many pleasant things have happened in my life in this world, how could I not be happy."

"Even if you were to leave this world?" she asked me again.

Hearing her question, I was silent, I looked back at the scene below me, imagining if a war broke out like in the book I read and this city was destroyed and there would be many victims, suffering and loss that many peoples will have. "Yeah, it's fine, as long as this world is fine, I'm also fine if I get sent back to my world."

"Even when you return to your world, everyone in this world will forget you?"

*Badum*

With surprise I looked at elder Rinia. "What? What do you mean? Everyone will forget me?"

Elder Rinia sighed "Yes, when you return to your world, we will all forget who you really are, everyone who has ever known you will forget you"

"W-why?" Without realizing it my eyes felt hot. Pain is slowly rising inside me.

Elder Rinia just smiled weakly then squeezed my hand "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just saying what I see in the future, and I don't know the reason why we can all forget you"

"W-when? When exactly will I disappear?" I said in a trembling voice.

"There are many paths to the future that I see, but one end is, this world will be safe, and you return to your world. And you will leave when-"

"It's okay elder Rinia, it's okay, don't tell me when I'm leaving, just let it happen, I will live here as well as possible, and live every day well" I said with a smile, I wiped the tears that I didn't realize my tears were coming out. It's useless knowing when you're going to die isn't it?

The fact that I'm going to leave this world just like that, is already cruel, and also the fact that everyone will forget me. Will my struggle here be in vain?

"Don't ever think your struggle is in vain Ross, this city.." Elder Rinia pointed to the city below us "this city won't survive without you here. So don't ever think all your efforts are in vain and don't even think about to giving up"

"Yeah, I won't give up, it's just, sometimes, I feel like this is all unfair to me"

Elder Rinia suddenly hugged me "I know, I don't know what fate made you go through all this, and I really thank you Ross. Thank you very much for all your efforts, I hope you find happiness here" I hugged her back, without realizing my tears are flowing.

Find happiness in this world?

What am I really looking for in this world?

And May I be selfish in this world?

While crying in Elder Rinia's arms, those words kept repeating in my mind. Yeah, as long as the world is fine, I will be fine too.

But, is it true that I will be fine too?

**************

POV : Tessia Eralith

Looked at myself in the mirror, taking one last look at my appearance before I left my room. I'm currently wearing a long black silk dress, with gold engraving all around it, with both long sleeves draped over it, and this dress falls past my knees. This dress is very comfortable and very beautiful.

Today we will have a party to welcome Arthur as a Lance, and also celebrate the victory over 1 Scythe and 2 retainers he has defeated.

When know that Arthur beat all those guys, I was surprised, but it made Arthur's launch as a general even better.

Remembering he was unconscious for 1 month made me very frustrated. And my frustration is increasing because I can't do anything for Arthur.

Luckily Ross was there, with her healing powers she was able to save Arthur. I knew all along that Ross was very smart, but somehow, yesterday everyone and healers relied on Ross to heal Arthur.

Hahh, I let out a sigh, now the important thing is that Arthur has returned to us safely.

I smiled at my last appearance, then walked out of my room. I walked down the corridors of the palace, several guards and soldiers bowed to me as I passed.

When I walked I even passed my Dad dan my Mom, they greeted me and hugged me. After talking for a while, we walked in opposite directions, because Mom and Dad had business with the council.

After that, I continued walking through the palace corridor. Arriving at the end of the corridor, I saw Arthur talking to Curtis, pay attention to Arthur's appearance tonight. He looked very handsome in a black suit with several royal emblems on it. With a big smile I approached the two of them.

"Good afternoon General." I said smiling at them both.

Arthur turned his body and smiled gently at me "Hi Tess" He looked at my appearance from top to bottom "You are very beautiful today" He said as he held out his hand to me. I smiled then welcomed Arthur's outstretched hand with a red face, then tucked my arm into his.

"T-thank you. And good afternoon too captain" I said nervously as I turned my gaze to Curtis who was standing next to Arthur.

"Good afternoon Princess Tessia, umm, have you seen Ross, princess?" Curtis asked me.

"No, I haven't seen her since this morning, but I knew she was coming to the party, maybe she's already in" I replied to Curtis.

"I doubt she's inside, she doesn't really like crowds" Arthur replied from beside me.

"Yeah you're right Arthur, I'll look for her later, let's get ready, we'll be in soon" Curtis said to both of us. I nodded then We lined up, preparing to enter the party hall.

"Looks like today will be a very long and tiring day" Arthur whispered from beside me.

"Hihi, yeah you are right, you will face the nobles and listen to their words"

"Hah, just imagining it is already very tiring" I giggled hearing his complaint.

"You know, I feel you would rather fight the Retainer even Scythe than face the nobles inside" I said while laughing amused. Arthur just scratched his neck.

"Well, honestly I hate small talk"

"Relax, I know some of them, I will guide you today at the party, general" I said while pretending to bow my body to him.

"Hahaha, thanks Tess, you must have helped me a lot today" I smiled at Arthur's answer.

We entered the party room and were immediately greeted with a standing ovation from many people inside.

**************

POV : Curtis Glayder

I walked away from the crowd in front of me, nodding and smiling politely at everyone who greeted me.

I'm really tired of this nonsense. I was a captain of one of the divisions in this war, so quite a number of people were attracted to me and looked for me at this party.

The interesting thing about this party is when Arthur is announced to be a Lance. I was surprised how great he was at delivering a speech to the citizens of Dicathen, making everyone excited by his words, my father couldn't even say the words. Especially at the last moment when Lady Sylvie turned into a huge dragon, and flew with Arthur on top, the two of them were extraordinary, and made all the citizens even more excited.

Apart from that, another interesting thing was when it was announced that Arthur had defeated 2 retainers and 1 Sycthe. When our three enemies were shown dead in the Ice Prison, I initially thought it was Lance Varay who defeated then. But no, it was Arthur who beat them all.

Arthur is getting stronger and I feel that my strength is still very far from him. I also can't lose and have to become stronger, because there are many people I have to protect.

With sighed, I looked left and right looking for a figure that had not been seen for a long time. Where is she going? Did she not attend this party?

Feeling she's not here, I exit the party hall. I'll look for her and it's also better to get some wind and avoid those nobles for the time being.

I walked down the balcony of the party hall, when I was outside I saw the scenery outside, it was already evening, the moon was shining very brightly.

As I looked around me, I saw a familiar shadow at the far end of the balcony. With smiling, I jumped over the palace balcony and tried to get as fast as I could to where the girl was.

When I got there, I saw her figure from behind, she was wearing an ivory knee-length dress, with blue ribbons and blue lace and engravings along the dress, her hair was a contrasting color to her dress, and spreads beautifully in the wind, and along with the wind, I could even smell the flowers and pine trees that the figure carried, even from this far.

I walked closer to her. She turned hers back to me while looking up at the night sky. I don't know what she was thinking.

"Apparently you're here Ross" I said surprising her.

She turned around and smiled at me.

*Badum*
I stayed where I was, staring at her in silence. Look into her purple eyes, that somehow glows in the night sky, like a color distorted diamond.

Calm down my heart, she's just wearing different clothes. But somehow she looked really pretty tonight.

"Hey Curtis! Did you bring any food? I'm so hungry!" She said in a cheerful tone.

With smiled and let out a breath that I didn't realize I had been holding my breath for a long time, then I walked up to her and stood beside her.

"You're already dressed like this why don't you come to the party?"

"I just don't like crowds, from here, I can see what's going on at parties"

"But you can't eat here and you can't umm dance either?" My words suddenly became nervous.

Ross laughed in return.

"I'm sorry, to be honest I can't dance, so that place really doesn't suit me" Ross said while looking at the direction the party was taking, from here even the dance music from tonight's party could be heard, but somehow her eyes looked sad.

"You deserve to be everywhere you know. Speaking of dancing, Hmm, do you want to try dancing with me? I-I'm really good at dancing you know, I mean, it's not that I dance with all the girls, it's just that the demands of being a prince make me learn things, like this" I said nervously as I held out my hand to her. She just stood there staring at my hand.

From my hand she then looked at me, I couldn't take my eyes off her. My hands are still outstretched in the air. She didn't accept my hand but she just smiled sadly then shook hers head.

"Thanks Curtis, but I don't deserve to dance with you" Ross said making me confused. What does it mean?

"What are you talk-"

"Do you have feelings for me Curtis?" She asked me suddenly with raising her eyebrows and with a sad smile. The moonlight behind her and her beautiful dress making hers figure shine in the dark. Very gorgeous.

How could I not fall in love with this girl?

How could I not like being around her?

Being around her is very pleasant and makes me comfortable.

Actually, it's been a long time since I realized this feeling.

The strong feeling I feel when I'm with her.

The feeling of wanting to protect her and wanting to make her always smile.

And Is now the right time for me to reveal it?

"Haha sorry for my random question, I bet you don't have any feelings for me right? Well you better not."

"What do you mean?" I asked surprised by her words.

"Haha it's fine. First, I'm not a noble, so I really don't deserve to be with you. And secondly.. I, after this war is over, I will go far away."

I grit my teeth, I don't even care about the first reason, but the second reason? where will she go? "Go? Where are you going? Why do you have to go?"

Ross just smiled but she just kept quiet.

I walked closer to her, then tried to grab hers hand. When I reached her hand, I grabbed hers hand.

"I'll go wherever you're going. I'll-"

"No Curtis" Ross let go of our hands "You won't be able to leave your obligations here, you will be the successor to the throne and many responsibilities you will carry here. And I, I'm going very far, so you won't be able to follow me"

I silently digested her words. Ross has a point, once this war is over, I'm sure political affairs will definitely keep me busy, but where will she go? She's even going to a place so far away that I can't follow her?

Ross looked back at the night sky. I stared at her in silence. This girl is really worth to fighting for. I won't just let her go. But right now is not the time to reveal my feelings, I can't urge her to say where she is going. I will ask her again after this war is over. And I promise to fight for this girl no matter what.

I looked up at the night sky. Silent in the position of the two of us. Silence fell over us, and I just could hear the sound of my fast beating heart.

"I will make sure this war ends with our victory Ross, and I will not let you go far from me"

Ross looked at me then smiled sadly. "Yes, thank you Curtis, but make that promise to your people, many people need that promise more than I do."

"Of course! I'll make sure it happens to my other people, and you're also one of my people aren't you?" I said while ruffling her hair.

Ross laughed in return.

Yes, tonight I promise.

We will win the war.

And I will make Ross mine after this war is over.

**************

POV : Alanna Roses

"Are you ready Ross?" Said someone from behind my bedroom door.

"Grandpa! Come on in, there are some things I haven't packed yet haha" Grandpa came into my room. He then sat on one of the chairs in my room.

"I'll prepared tea for you, please wait a moment"

"I don't need that, just pack your things"

"It's okay, we won't see each other for 6 months, I'm afraid you'll die of longing for the tea I made" I said while preparing the cup and tea from my dimensional ring.

"Wow, I just found out that someone can die because they miss the tea. And you're right, maybe I'm the one hahaha" Grandpa said laughing.

I smiled at his words. Grandpa Virion is currently in very good condition. The current state of war is going very well and is on our side. With several white stage mages in the Dicathen as well as the retainer and Scythe killed, the Alacryan army withdrew their army for the time being.

This gives us the opportunity to strengthen the defensive line.

And during this quiet time, Grandpa decided that Arthur and I should explore the portal that we thought led to a Relictomb on the Alacryan continent. It was done to make Arthur quickly mastered Aether and got the Relic from the djinn. And this mission is just for the two of us.

I poured tea into Grandpa's glass. Then back to packing my things.

Arthur and I are leaving today for Relictomb. And we will be gone for about 6 months.

With my knowledge of the future, we all hope to finish whatever is in Relictomb as quickly as we can.

After all the things I need have been packed and put it in the dimensional ring, I sat with my grandpa enjoying the tea I made. We chatted over tea.

"Won't you consider my offer to become Lance Ross? With your power, you really deserve to be Lance."

"No thanks grandpa, I'm more comfortable like this"

"Yes, you prefer to move from behind the scenes, you don't even want to admit that you killed a Retainer, and make Arthur claim everything"

"You know that Arthur is an expert at receiving attention, right? Haha So just let him receive all this attention. I think he's enjoying it too"

"Haha yeah you are right, I even felt Arthur could replace me to give a speech, the last time he gave a speech, he made the citizens and soldiers very excited"

I smiled amused imagining Arthur's previous life as a King, he must be required to improvise speaking in front of his people.

Granpa and I talked again about the war that would occur, then discussed what we would face in Relictomb.

Suddenly, my bedroom door opened very loudly. And a purple ball of light flew into my room. He then floated in front of me.

"W-what's that?" Grandpa choked on the tea in shock look at the flying purple light.

I looked and noticed the flying purple ball, the ball seemed to have two black eyes, and had a pair of small horns on it.

When I smiled at the ball, then tried to stroke the ball. The ball didn't dodge my outstretched hand, but instead he drew closer to mine and enjoyed my caress.

"Hi, Regis, you were born apparently" I said while stroking him.

"Woah, woah, woah, how do you know who I am, sweetie girl?" Said the ball away from me.

I just laughed to hear that. Not long after, Arthur came running into my room. Regis who was still in the shape of a ball flew straight up and hid behind my body.

"D-did you see Regis? Oh hey gramps! And yeah Ross, Regis was born! And did you see him?" Arthur said looking very tired.

"Hide me from him, I don't know why my master is someone like him" Regis said from behind me. I laughed and silently pointed Regis behind me at Arthur.

Arthur narrowed his eyes, then smiled slyly.

"Come here, you damn purple ball! I'm your master, at least obey me!"

Regis flew from behind me, then Arthur tried to reach him. The two of them were running around in my room, chasing each other.

"Haha so he is Regis?" Grandpa laughed while looking at Arthur and Regis who were still chasing each other.

"Yeah grandpa, he is Arthur's strongest weapon, and you shouldn't be surprised by his attitude later, because he was created from the personalities of Arthur, Sylvie, Sylvia, and also Uto."

"Wow I can imagine how annoying he is hahaha"

"Hahaha yeah" As I expected, by increasing the mana flow, the absorption of the Uto's horn becomes faster, and Regis is born faster, I only thought that Regis would be born when we explored the Relictomb, but he was born faster than I expected.

Well it looks like our trip to Relictomb will be more exciting than I imagined.

Me, Arthur, Sylvie, as well as Regis.

I'm sure we can finish all parts of Relictomb faster than we should..

Yes I hope so..

I hope our adventure in Relictomb can be completed very well..

And our adventure in Relictomb will begin..

**************

A/n: Hi, I'm back. After 10 days in the hospital, I finally recovered 😅
Thank you so much for all the kind words from you guys, all the words really cheered me up while I was in the hospital 🥰😘
And I never get tired of telling you, take care of your health too ok!
And see you again my dearest readers 🥰

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7K 102 11
I thought I was in who made me a princess but turns out...
2.7K 78 4
You are a cute Siberian cat mobian with two big fluffy tails that was created by tails' grandfather before he died. You were mainly his mother figu...
32.3K 1.2K 23
You know Hilse Inoaden the untouchable Lady,well Irana is her older sister.How can Irana surive in this monster household.
67.4K 2.7K 37
Athanasia died at the hands of her father Claude in her third life because he had lost his memories of her. But she was reincarnated once more but in...