Mha x reader

Af XxWolfieGirlxX10

This will include Male/Female/Non-Binary reader so yeah- This will also include me yknow me- Mere

Introduction
~Request page~
Idk- like the stuff for info??
Kirishima x Fem!Reader 🥀🌸(Part 1~)
Kirishima x Fem!Reader 🥀🌸(Part 2~)
So like- I might need help with these so yuh-
Top Tsuyu x Bottom Male Reader🌸(Part 1)

Bakugo x F!Reader🍋 (Part 1)

827 2 16
Af XxWolfieGirlxX10

~Y/N POV~

Me and Katsuki were sitting on the couch, we got married about 4 months ago. We never did the 'dirty' as people call it. Tonight it was girls night, all the girls said they had a time to be back but of course they were gonna go past that time, I had a time as well but, I wanted to try something new by going past the time i'm suppose to be back. I wasn't really that type of girl to go past the limit like them but i want to try it, I got up from my seat and walked to the bedroom then the closet, I picked out some black clothes along with something aside my hero boots.

Or you can wear something of your own!)

I would wear these every time, the girls wanna go out expect when it's raining. I hate getting my boots dirty or stepping in mud.

~Time skip to the Bar~

Mina- "Eijiro said I have to be back in like an hour, Like that's so boringggggg"

Jiro- "Denki said I have to be back in 30 minutes since i'm usually out for 3 hours"

Momo- "Shouto told me, I can stay out for 2 hours"

Tsu- "Tokoyami said I could stay out for 2 hours if i didn't get in trouble like last time" ~kero~

Ochaco- "Izuku said I could stay for an hour and a half"

The girls then looked at me

Y/N- "I don't even have a time, I left before he could say something buttttt, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be back in like an hour or two"

~Time skip to an hour later~

Jiro, Tsu, and Ochaco had already left so it was just Me, Mina, and Momo. Mina was drunk already, Me and Momo looked at each other and called Mina an uber so it'd take her home. It was me and Momo, we had stay 3 hours. Knowing that Katsuki hates it when, I'm late. I called an uber and waved bye to Momo as i got in.

~Katsuki's POV~

I was waiting by the door, it was 1-2 something in the morning and she still was not back and she knows I hate it when she's late. I hear the keys jiggle in the door so I backed up so i wouldn't get hit with the door. Y/N walked in and stared at me

"Welcome home Y/N.."

~Y/N POV~

He never calls me Y/N.. he always calls me teddy bear or Dumbass, but this time he called me Y/N.. that means he pissed pissed at me

"Heyyyyyy Babe"

I grinned and looked away. I turned my head back to see still him staring at me, with a dark, evil look in his eyes. I looked into his eyes, knowing that i knew that look from the bottom of my brain, heart, and soul. I was toasted meat, he then said i had 10 seconds to run and hide. He started counting down from 10 so i quickly ran, Knowing i could control the 5 elements. Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Metal 

My quirk was kinda like that, just i'm able to freeze things with my water quirk. I hid in the closet on the top self, Knowing Katsuki, he doesn't check high places

~Katsuki POV~

"Oh Y/N~ Where are you hiding from me?~"

I looked around and knowing Y/N, she loved to hide in the closet on the top self. I walked into the bedroom, knowing Y/N heard the door, I then walked to the closet, opened it and looked up to see Y/N.

"Hey Teddy-bear."

I smirked as i said teddy bear.

Y/N- "K-Katsuki-! Hey"

Y/N had looked at me and I looked back

"You wanna get down now?"

Y/N jumped down and walked to the bed and sat down, I walked to the bed and crawl on top of her.

"Y/N you went past our mostly your limit and you know that so~ Punishment time~"

~Y/N POV~

I glared at Katsuki when he said that, he then held my hands. I tried to get out his grip, I struggled and struggled til he released my hands.

Katsuki- "Strip for me sweetie~"

I glared at him in shock and did what i was told when he moved from over me. He was drooling while he stared at me.

"K-Katsuki I said sorry i didn't now-! i wasn't paying attention to time and the girls were drunk and me and Momo had to get them home- then Momo took me to her place and, Todoroki-San was seducing Momo-Chan so i left-"

Katsuki put his hand over my mouth and whispered.

Katsuki- "Y/N, I don't care about that icy-hot bastard as long as he isn't fucking with you"

~Katsuki's POV~ 

Y/N glared at me then turned her head. I stared at her and gripped her face to turn her head towards me.

"oi! when I'm speaking to you, you don't turn your fucking head!"

Y/N nodded as tears dropped down her face. I smirked and pushed her onto the bed. She backed up knowing and thinking i was going to get onto the bed, Instead I walked to the closet and grabbed a box filled with my favorite things.

~Y/N's POV~

I saw what Katsuki grabbed so i immediately got out the bed and ran towards the door, knowing Katsuki had caught a glimpse. I immediately opened the door and ran out, towards the kitchen and hid in the cabinets

~Katsuki's POV~

When I turned around, I didn't see Y/N, knowing she ran off. I growled and put the box down on the bed and walked to look for her. I walked into the kitchen and heard something or 'someone', I walked towards the sound and opened the cabinets, only to see Y/N.

"oi oi oi~ i found you.. Teddy-bear~"

(😒 Oi oi oi. OI BAKUGO STFU YOU POMERANIAN BITCH >:/ -Emma)

I took Y/N from out the cabinets and put her over my shoulder.

~Y/N's POV~

I was put over Katsuki's shoulder and taken to our room

"K-Katsuki-!"

Katsuki threw me onto the bed and got on top of me.

Katsuki- "you've been a bad girl~ don't you think?~"

I blushed and stared at Katsuki, He then took off his shirt. Yet I was already naked, he got up and took his belt off and threw it next to me on the bed. And then he took off his pants. I was able to see his boner from his boxers.

~Katsuki's POV~

I saw my phone blow up, i growled being pissed that i can't fuck the brains out my wife. I towards my phone and picked it up. It was my co-workers GC/ the 1-A class dorks.

Just a normal GC

Today, 2:38

Katsuki- THE HELL DO YOU EXTRAS WANT WITH ME

Denki- Hey hey chill BakuBro!

Kirishima- Yeah chill

Izuku- Uhm does anyone know why Coco/Ocha(co) came back late than she usually does..?

Denki- That was the same for Kyoka and she was late!

Todoroki- what are we talking about?

Tokoyami- Tsuyu came back at her time but whats going on?

Katsuki- They were probably at the bar getting drunk, cause Y/N came back very late.
 Around like 2-3 something in the morning and they went at about maybe 11-12'o clock?

Denki- yeah bakubro is right, anyways i gotta go.. Kyoka is calling me

~Dunce face is offline~ 

Kirishima- Imma go cuddle my Alien ^^ bye guys talk to you later

~shitty hair is Offline~

~Deku is offline~

~Black bird is offline~

Katsuki- icyhot we need to talk about something.

Todoroki- yes bakugo?

Katsuki- nevermind we'll talk in the morning

Todoroki- alright

~Icyhot and Katsuki are offline~

~Y/N's POV~

I heard Katsuki growl as he put his phone down, He then got on top of me and kissed me softly

'! i was surprised that Katsuki Bakugo could kiss softly, or at least do something soft'

I felt him grip onto my breast. I let out a soft, yet loud moan.

"K-Katsuki be gentle!"

Katsuki- "how about no~"

~Katsuki's POV~

I took off my boxers and let my cock spring out. I saw Y/N licking her lips and drooling. I smirked. I guess she saw me smirk and look at her, because she turned her head immediately after seeing me look at her.

"Aww Sweetie~ are you hungry for me?~"

~Y/N's POV~

I stared at Katsuki in shock and still said nothing. I glared up at him as he kissed me and went lower, lower, and lower. He just kept kissing every spot as he went lower. I left out a moan when he found my sweet spot- 

"K-Katsuki! S-stop its 3 in the morning! W-we can't do this later-?!"

~Katsuki's POV~

I glared at Y/N and laughed.

"Ofc not. You're the one that was late not me."

I smirked and glared at Y/N. I took my belt from my pants and tied Y/N's wrists with them. She looked at me and giggled. I was confused on why she was giggling. 

"OI why the fuck are you laughing you little fucking bitch?"

Y/N basically death stared me when i called her a little fucking bitch. Then it hit me.. She hates nicknames that involve little.

(Y/N is 5'4 and 3/4 so she isn't as short. Well shit-  >~< -Emma~)

~Y/N POV~

I death stared him. Since he called me little. I was only 3 inches shorter than his dumbass. I growled making him back and reconstruct his words.

Katsuki- "Just wanted to know why you were laughing dumbass"

"Because you kissed me ever so softly"

I said teasing him, and giggled more.

~Katsuki's POV~

I looked at Y/N and lined my member up with her entrance, and quickly rammed into her. I watched as she opened her mouth letting out a loud moan. I smirked and continued to thrust into her, I pulled out of her and grabbed a condom, and ripped it open and put it on. I smirked and rammed into her again.

"So Teddy-bear~ hows it going?~ you enjoying it?~"

I continued to tease her, knowing she couldn't let out a single word but moans. I looked at her as she didn't talk but moan.

"Teddy-bear? are you okay?"

I asked as i looked at her. and she nodded, i don't think she is okay but.. I'm going to agree that she is.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13.8K 530 23
Y/n is pregnant and gets kidnapped by BTS. BTS didn't know what they have gotten Themselves into !!WARNING!! No smut English isn't my first language...
54.3K 870 36
A young girl by the name of Y/N finds herself in a new neighborhood, new people, and worst of all, a new school! Will things turn out ok? Or will the...
2.3K 164 15
I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me In which a black...
17K 64 4
Bokuto x reader nsfw Simi public/dom Bokuto