Bakugo x F!Reader🍋 (Part 1)

~Y/N POV~

Me and Katsuki were sitting on the couch, we got married about 4 months ago. We never did the 'dirty' as people call it. Tonight it was girls night, all the girls said they had a time to be back but of course they were gonna go past that time, I had a time as well but, I wanted to try something new by going past the time i'm suppose to be back. I wasn't really that type of girl to go past the limit like them but i want to try it, I got up from my seat and walked to the bedroom then the closet, I picked out some black clothes along with something aside my hero boots.

 I wasn't really that type of girl to go past the limit like them but i want to try it, I got up from my seat and walked to the bedroom then the closet, I picked out some black clothes along with something aside my hero boots

Or you can wear something of your own!)

I would wear these every time, the girls wanna go out expect when it's raining. I hate getting my boots dirty or stepping in mud.

~Time skip to the Bar~

Mina- "Eijiro said I have to be back in like an hour, Like that's so boringggggg"

Jiro- "Denki said I have to be back in 30 minutes since i'm usually out for 3 hours"

Momo- "Shouto told me, I can stay out for 2 hours"

Tsu- "Tokoyami said I could stay out for 2 hours if i didn't get in trouble like last time" ~kero~

Ochaco- "Izuku said I could stay for an hour and a half"

The girls then looked at me

Y/N- "I don't even have a time, I left before he could say something buttttt, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be back in like an hour or two"

~Time skip to an hour later~

Jiro, Tsu, and Ochaco had already left so it was just Me, Mina, and Momo. Mina was drunk already, Me and Momo looked at each other and called Mina an uber so it'd take her home. It was me and Momo, we had stay 3 hours. Knowing that Katsuki hates it when, I'm late. I called an uber and waved bye to Momo as i got in.