The Day I Came Home

By JessFoote

The Day I Came Home...Is about a 17 year old girl names Jess. Jess is the Alpha of one of the strongest packs... More

The Day I Came Home
just a note
******
title of your story

Ch. 2 Alex and Jess Pov

561 10 2
By JessFoote

*Alex P.O.V*

            “Well I think that went better than planned.” I said trying to lighten the mood that was put on the 2 packs after Jess screamed at my pack to get out.

            “I think, I think im going to talk to Jess I will be back.” Stated John as he walked but the stairs, pretty much asking for his death.

            “Wait, do you think that is a good idea?” I asked.

            “Don’t worry, Alpha Alex, John knows how to claim down Jess.” Mary said. “And anyway John is the beta that gets a say, so I think you are going to stay but Jess is going to be keeping a close eye on you and your men. Oh, and don’t we all ‘lovely dovie’ with Jess, she still hates you for leaving her.”

~Flash back~

“Daddy, Daddy, DADDDY WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME!” Jess, my baby girl only 3, screamed at me.

 I looked down my little girl, to see a tiny girl, my tiny baby girl, looking back. I tried to talk but I could get my self to, I just turned around and wanted out the front door.

“DADDY…………….DADDDYYYYYYY.” Screamed Jess, who was crying her eyes out.

~End of Flash Back~

*Jess P.O.V.*

            ‘God, why is he back, why can’t he leave me after all the pain he caused me.’

 As I got to my room I slammed the door shut and walked over to my king sized bed that was black and purple. I started to cry only to stop when I heard someone walking up the stairs.

‘God, is this person looking for there death.’

 I heard my door open and close, I didn’t even bother looking who it was cause I had a feeling it was Uncle John.

“Jess, I know you hate your father, but you need to let him stay here and forgive him.” John said knowing that I was crying again.

“Uncle John, how can I forgive the man I call my father, who left me to live with my foster family for 15 years? How……c…can…I?” I cried out? “How?”

“I’m not sure Jess, but you need to, you have to.” John said. “Come on lets go for a run.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
163K 8.2K 67
Book 3 of the Regal Eclipse Series This book contains spoilers for Book 1 - Alpha King's Missing Mate and Book 2 - The Alpha King's Slave After wi...
50.1K 1.1K 42
Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring Seb back home. After everything that's h...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...