Ch. 2 Alex and Jess Pov

*Alex P.O.V*

            “Well I think that went better than planned.” I said trying to lighten the mood that was put on the 2 packs after Jess screamed at my pack to get out.

            “I think, I think im going to talk to Jess I will be back.” Stated John as he walked but the stairs, pretty much asking for his death.

            “Wait, do you think that is a good idea?” I asked.

            “Don’t worry, Alpha Alex, John knows how to claim down Jess.” Mary said. “And anyway John is the beta that gets a say, so I think you are going to stay but Jess is going to be keeping a close eye on you and your men. Oh, and don’t we all ‘lovely dovie’ with Jess, she still hates you for leaving her.”

~Flash back~

“Daddy, Daddy, DADDDY WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME!” Jess, my baby girl only 3, screamed at me.

 I looked down my little girl, to see a tiny girl, my tiny baby girl, looking back. I tried to talk but I could get my self to, I just turned around and wanted out the front door.

“DADDY…………….DADDDYYYYYYY.” Screamed Jess, who was crying her eyes out.

~End of Flash Back~

*Jess P.O.V.*

            ‘God, why is he back, why can’t he leave me after all the pain he caused me.’

 As I got to my room I slammed the door shut and walked over to my king sized bed that was black and purple. I started to cry only to stop when I heard someone walking up the stairs.

‘God, is this person looking for there death.’

 I heard my door open and close, I didn’t even bother looking who it was cause I had a feeling it was Uncle John.

“Jess, I know you hate your father, but you need to let him stay here and forgive him.” John said knowing that I was crying again.

“Uncle John, how can I forgive the man I call my father, who left me to live with my foster family for 15 years? How……c…can…I?” I cried out? “How?”

“I’m not sure Jess, but you need to, you have to.” John said. “Come on lets go for a run.”