MARRY ME?

By Sidneet_amor

JOIN THIS JOURNEY OF TWO SOULS BECOMING SOULMATES! THE STORY OF FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING THERE FOR EACHOTHER... More

CHARACTER SKETCHES
1:TROUBLE IN THE TERRITORY!
2:MARRY ME?
3:PROMISE LETTERS!
4:DESTROYED!
6:NEW BEGINNINGS!
7:THE NOT SO GOOD INTRODUCTION!
8:COMPITITORS !
9:RADHA'S POV!
10:YOU NEED HER!
11:RUDE!
12:SWEETEST HUMAN!
13:ALL BECAUSE OF A CELLPHONE!
14: FLOWERS IN DARK!
15:SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
16: NIGHTMARE?

5: NEW YORK!

335 49 80
By Sidneet_amor

Hey there!!

10 YEARS LATER

FLORIDA
13TH OCTOBER,
6:25 AM

A little girl jumping joyously with her loved once was seen .
Suddenly the ground vibrated in Terror .
It became all dark . The atmosphere felt hot ,fire lightened the dark and swallowed her family and friends and she couldn't do anything.

"Ahh.." Mr. Nigam collapsed ,as the bullet touched his body.

"AHHHH" sweat on her forehead ,avneet kaur nandra woke up from her worst nightmare ,once again for the whole week .It was a everyday thing now .as if It was her alarm clock . Even if she woke up in fear every day ,she never got habitual to it .

"Is it again?" A chubby but really beautiful girl,around her twenties ,opened the door with a tray of coffee and cookies .

Avneet nodded with a sad smile .

"Don't worry ,we have appointment with doctor today,you will soon get rid of these nightmares ." Ashi,avneet's best friend said while handing her the coffee.

"Maybe I'll get rid of those dreams but what about the guilt that hurts me ,even more on this day." Avu wiped her tear ,which unknowingly fell from her eye.

Ashi hugged , caressing her hairs .

"It was not your fault rads!" Ashi said.

"You saying it again and again doesn't change the fact that I'm at fault ." Avu said getting up.

"You will know by yourself one day. Let it be freshen up now ,you finally turned 20 and and and it's the result day tooo !!" Ashi said happily .
Avu smiled at her and went to do her morning chores .
***

AUSTRALIA
13TH OCTOBER
10:00 AM

"Happy friendship day Madoo,this is for you."

"Hmmm this is cute."

Sid sighed while playing with the old bracelet which still fitted in his wrist.

"Happy birthday ...hope you are happy !" He said wipping his tears .

"Krish baba ,you are awake?" Mrs .joe came in room to wake him up .

"Missing them?" She asked making his hairs .

"Not actually, they are always on my mind ." He replied blankly staring at the bracelet .

"Ok,now get up ,I have prepared bath for you ." She said while making his bed.

"I love you mrs.Joe ." Sid said while hugging that old lady from back .

"My baby ,go now ." Mrs joe caressed his cheeks .

After half hour

"Siddie jaaaannnnn. " Echoed a very excited voice in the whole house .

"Aagaye superstar?" Mrs. joe teased him .

"Tumhare muh se superstar sunanke bad mai mar na jau ,Sanorita(listening to your praise,i fear ill die,senorita.)" Tanzeel khan urf Tk said dramatically .

"Welcome home." Sid said sitting on the breakfast table ,in discipline.

Tk slided on the chair beside sid.
"Wait a minute si-oops krish bro."
Tk said dramatically lifting sid's hand ,which had that bracelet ,to his eye level.

"Firstly, Happy Birthday bhabhi jaan ,Hope I meet you really soon ." Tk said more dramatically .

"Drama queen ." Sid pulled his hand back .

"Oh I forgot it's princess' birthday ." Mrs .joe smiled brightly ,to lighten sid's mood .

"Don't lie, flowers in all the vases are replaced by roses today." Tk revealed . She laughed.

"Hope they are alive,atleast." Sid said ,leaving the dinning room to grab his books.
***

NEW YORK
13TH OCTOBER
10:00 AM.

"It's been whole 10 years to the Udaipur castle Teagedy. The day when Punjab and Udaipur became orphan, Swallowing all its heirs in the fire. We dont have any clue that any of them is alive or not. According to our Report it was princess Avneet's 10th Birthday 10 years back. Both the castles and their administration is handled by their trusted Minister."

The news Channel accidently played, giving abhi the pain, again.

He was immidiately hugged by his bestfriend .

"Its ok, Ro, We will find them very soon. " Vaishnavi said wipping his tears..

"It's Her Birthday and It kills me with the guilt of not protecting her." he said crying more.

"Prince, don't cry, you should stay strong now, just one year is left to reveal your identity and Become the King." Karishma said. Karishma was a little strict woman but she had immense love for abhi.
***

"OK, 3.....2..." ashi counted with cross Fingers,

Avu pressed the enter key ." 1......YES!" She squealed.

"Yes, Ashi, You are selected, oh my god." she hugged ashi.

"There's your name too." ashi danced.

Avu Read further, "Dear Radha Raghuvanshi, you have passed our TALENT X NEW YORK TEST with 93 % .You are invited to join our college for your next to years in fashion designing. Congratulations!" Same read for ashi ,in acting field. 

"wow this just like a dream come true ." ashi squealed .

"What happened ,why are you both dancing?" rita entered the room.

"Rita maaaa.." they both twirled her with them ."We got selected for world's best college in New York ." avu said happily .

"oh wow,I need to call our agents to buy a house there and look after everything .when are we moving? " rita ma said ,so excitedly .

"HAha you are the best ,we will soon get the dates ." avu said .

"Chalo isibat pe let's cut the cake !" Rita said excitedly .Avu's smile faded . 

"Avu its been 10 years ,try to forget it baccha . Its your birthday today ,don't stay sad." rita ma said .

"I'm sorry but I can't forget that day and celebrate my birthday ,please don't force me ." avu left them . Ashi sighed looking at rita.

***

"According to the dates ,we will have to leave Australia tomorrow to reach there.It will take whole one day ,so we will get to go their if we leave tomorrow ,and yes I have booked the tickets too." Tanzeel reported .

"Good ,I'm impressed ." sid replied proudly . 

"Passing talentX is a dream come true." Tk said dreamily.

"It was your hardwork ." sid replied blankly .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1016

10 years leap!

They are all set for their meet after a long time ,unknowingly , let's see what's written in their lives .

don't forget to drop a comment and your precious vote!

Your writer,

@Sidneet_amor

Signing off!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
113K 5.9K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
46.6K 4.9K 34
Main leads: Sidneet One stalker lover boy wants to be his girl's painkiller without talking with her for once! How is that possible? So for this read...
164K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...