A Malfoy Must Be

By Xx_Crazy_Bitch_xX

Take a journey with Draco as he recalls all the rules to being a proper Malfoy and how they have affected his... More

The Rules of A Malfoy
RULE #1
RULE #2
RULE #3
RULE #5
RULE #6
RULE #7
RULE #8
RULE #9
RULE #10
RULE #11

RULE #4

13 4 0
By Xx_Crazy_Bitch_xX

A Malfoy Must Be The Best:

Draco remembers those bloody Gryffindors. First Granger topping the charts in every class but Potions and then Potter beating him at Quidditch and playing Seeker. Even Weaseley seemed to fare better
than him on some level or another. His father was most displeased with this news. He was the best in school just like his father before him. And his father before him. And his father before him. And so on and so forth. But now his father was not the best at anything, surely not the best Death Eater, that honor now goes to Professor Snape. The great slayer of Dumbledore. Draco too seems to be forever not destined to be the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...