Tears & Smile

By SakuraiS

What will happen when a 2 person with a different lifestyle falls in love with each other yet pretends to hat... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

4 2 1
By SakuraiS

"What? Is he really ok?". Xuan Lu said over the phone with Mian Mian.

"He is not that much ok, can you please check on him? Zan Jin drop him to his house and return to the university, he is home alone now". Xuan Lu holds her head doesn't know what to do.

"I will see what I can do, thanks for informing me". Then she hangs up. She looks at her watch and it was almost 5 in the evening, she leaves the house and faced ZiYi's bodyguard, Ziyi went outside and arrange a bodyguard to guard her.

"Is there any problem, Lady Xuan?". He asked and she hesitated to tell him.

"Don't tell Ziyi please, I need to go to our neighbor, and check on something". She said and the bodyguard shakes his head.

"Sorry Lady Xuan, but young lady Ziyi didn't allow us to agree on anything". She pouted.

"Well... you can come with me and guard me, please I need to go, Please~". He sighed and agreed in the end.

She went to Yu Chen house through the hidden door between the two houses, she holds the handle of the main door and found it open. She excuses herself in and went directly to Yu Chen's room, yes...SHE KNOWS where it is, she wanted to open the door, but she turned to the bodyguard.

"What's your name again?".

"Zhuo Cheng". She gives him a space.

"I'm afraid if.....you know, so please you can enter first". Zhuo Cheng understands her, and he knocked the door before he opens it and enter, she waited outside until he calls her in.

"Everything is fine". She entered and hurried to look at the sleepy Yu Chen.

"Yu Chen....". She called him slowly and put her hand on his forehead to sense the temperature.

"Still high, I will go and bring something for him from the kitchen, please stay with him". She told Zhuo Cheng and he bowed to her.

"Understood".

She went to bring some cold water for him and cooked some soup, she brings it up and start treating him with Zhuo Cheng help.

"Lady Xuan, we need to return, young lady Meng is on her way to the house, she will be angry if she didn't find you home". He said and Xuan Lu looked at Yu Chen and hold his hand.

"Yu Chen, I will come back later, if there is anything call me".

Then she returns home.

"Zhuo Cheng, please don't tell Ziyi about this".

"Understood".

**************************************

Next morning in the office of the students council, Ziyi noticed the atmosphere was somehow tight, she looked at the other members and they were stealing glances at Xuan Lu, she sighed as she knows this was happen, since she said that Xuan Lu will be the vice president they reject it, but she insisted having Xuan Lu next to her in the office, so she knows that they will not treat her like they used to be.

"Ms. Meng, I will go home first". Xuan Lu said as she take her bag and stand up.

"Eh? Finish already?".

"Yes, I send the classes list to your email". Ziyi check it and nodded allowing her to go home. The other members start standing up and picking up their things.

"I will lea-----".

"No One Can Leave Before I Talk To You All". Ziyi said firmly to the members when they were about to leave, she stands up and walk to the door and open it slowly to see Xuan Lu walking away, she took out her phone and send a message to her bodyguard before she closes it and locked the door.

"What is it, Ms. Meng??". One of the students said nervously and Ziyi look at them sharply.

"Let me ask you a question, did you forget how your first time as a student council student was here in this office??". She asks them and they look at each other.

"Forgot already? Ok, I Will Make You Remember".

***********************************************************************************

On her way home, a message from Mian Mian come to her phone saying that Yu Chen is at his house now alone, as soon as she arrived home, she excuses herself to take a bath before she changes and leave to Yu Chen's house without telling the bodyguard. 

"Excuse me~". She said slowly as she closes the door behind her, she looks around as she walks to the second floor directly to Yu Chen's room, she knocks on the door slowly and open it to see him.

"Yu Chen?". She calls him but he was asleep, so she enters and sit near the bead to look at his pale face.

"...You lose so much weight". She said as she touch his forehead and it was still hot.

She stayed in his side until late at night. Her phone vibrated and took it to see who the caller is, she gasped and try to take a deep breath before she answers.

"H-Hi Ziyi------".

"Don't Hi Me!! Where The Hell Are You Now Huh?!! You Better Not Lie To Me Xuan LuLu!!!!!". She removes the phone from her ears because of Ziyi's loud voice.

"Ok Ok!! I'm Taking Care Of Yu Chen Now in His House".

"What?!! How Dare You Go To Him Without Telling ME? I Told You To Not Go And Still You Go?? Are You--------". Xuan Lu removes her phone from her ears and put it away to not hear Ziyi's loud shouts scolding her, she sighed and look at Yu Chen who turn his head and the small wet towel fell from his forehead, she takes it and place it on his forehead properly, she smiles as she kept looking at him, she suddenly remembers Ziyi so she takes the phone from the ground.

"Sorry Ziyi, I will return late, bye". She hung up on her face and went to the kitchen to make something for Yu Chen to eat.

**************************************************************

Yu Chen opens his eyes and turn to look at the closed face next to him, his eyes were blurry, so he can't see properly.

"Yu Chen, I will go now, but I will return in the morning to see you, eat when you wake up, good night". She leaves the room and he closes his eyes again.

He open his eyes in a white bright room, he sit to look around and slowly opened his eyes to see properly, he saw some food on the table so he eat it silently since he is hungry, when he finish he get up slowly and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, but he starts feeling headache and dizzy so he sits under the water for few seconds and leaves the bathroom, but he falls on the ground feeling all heavy, he manages to take out his phone before he closes his eyes and pass out.

***********************************************

Xuan Lu looks at her angary friend who was in front of her, she returns late, by late I mean 3 am, Ziyi was awake waiting for her.

"So? How is he??". She asked flatly.

"Not good, his fever still high, I will return to-----".

"You Will Leave To School With Me And You Will Return Home When I Leave, No Other Place Or Here And There". She said firmly almost shouting and Xuan Lu pouted.

"But He is----".

"What?? Now That He is Sick You Realize Your Feelings For Him And He Too?? Does He Love You Or Hate You?? Just Say it Clearly!!!". Ziyi said but Xuan Lu looks down sadly.

"Even if he hates me or love me.....I Love Him, I will take care of him because I love him, he is the one I love and I will always----".

"Stop Stop! Love Love Love You Will Be Broken In The End!!". Ziyi shouts at her and walk away leaving her in the leaving room. Xuan Lu was stunned, but then blinked her eyes and take out her phone when it rings and answer it immediately when she saw the caller's name.

"Yu Chen??". She called his name but no answer, which make her get worried and return to his house. She runs upstairs but is shocked to see him on the floor all wet.

"YU CHEN!!". She didn't know what to do, how can she take him to his room like this? She runs out and returns home to call Ziyi.

"Ziyi!! Help Me!!". She knocks on the door since Ziyi locked it.

"Go To Your Lover Who Will-----".

"He is in Trouble And I Can't Do Anything! Can You Call One Of Your Bodyguards To Help Him?! Please Hurry!". The door opened and Ziyi look at her sharply.

"Why my bodyguard??".

"I-I can't carry him to the bed, he is so heavy and unconscious, a-and a guy will be better to dress him, right? Please". She said with her teary eyes, Ziyi rolled her eyes and take out her phone.

"Zhuo Cheng, it's your turn to guard me, right?......Come for a moment". When she hung up by few seconds, he stands next to them.

"Yes, young lady Meng?". Ziyi looks at him sharply.

"Go with Lu to help her with her sick friend". She orders him firmly and he bowed to her.

"Understood".

"Thank you Ziyi". She hugs her before she runs back to Yu Chen's house and Zhuo Cheng help her with him.

He leaves the room and look at Xuan Lu who was standing near the door waiting for him to finish dressing him.

"Lady Xuan, I finish my work". She rushed in and sighed in relief to see Yu Chen all dressed now and laying on his bead.

"Thank you so much for your help".

"Anytime lady Xuan, if you excuse me, I will return to guard my young lady Meng".

"It's ok you can go; can you please tell her that I will return in the morning? Because I want to take care of him more".

"Understood". He bowed to her and left the house. Xuan turns to look at Yu Chen and sighed.

"You idiot, do you want to die or what? Entering the bath by yourself with this condition of yours is so dangerous, next time I will leave you to die". She said as she takes the hairdryer and open it to dry his still-wet-hair.

*******************************

"Young Lady Meng, Lady Xuan said she will take care of her friend until the morning, so don't wait for her and sleep". He said and Ziyi sighed.

"I know she will say that, that idiot girl". She said annoyingly and stand up to go to her room...

"Young Lady Meng.....". He calls her and she stopped to look at him.

"What??".

"Sweet dreams". He said with a smile, and she take a deep breath before turning around and walking to the room.

"I Will Go To Sleep!". She said firmly before she go to her room and close the door hardly, Zhuo Cheng just smiles and shake his head.

**************************************************************

Xuan Lu was sleeping on the floor while her head was on the bed, she felt a move near her makes her open her eyes to look at Yu Chen who was looking at her with his half-opened eyes.

"Yu Chen? Is there something wrong??". She asks him but he didn't answer her, she stand up and put her hand on his forehead to make sure of his temperature, but he surprise her with a sudden pull from her arm and kiss her, she push him away, but he pull her to the bed and start kissing her while holding her hands to not fight back.

"Y-Yu Chen! Stop it! Yu Chen!!". She shouts his name when he starts kissing her neck and taking off her clothes.

"No! Yu No Ahh! S-Stop Please!". She gasps for air when he finally takes the last piece of her clothes and put all his weight on her and start kissing her body and sucking it to leave some marks on it.

Hearing her moans and whimpers under him makes him so hard and greedier to do more to her, he wanted to hear her calling his name with this lowed lustful eye of her.

"Y-Yu....". Yes, just like that, call him more with that voice and he will feel the lion in his heart going wild to hear it more and more and louder.

"YU CHEN!". 

He opens his eyes panicky as he takes a hard breath in and out to calm his fast heartbeats, he saw her face close to him and blinked his eyes when he remembers what he was dreaming of just now, he sits immediately and push her away.

"S-Stay Away From Me!". He said and she was confused, he actually wanted to touch her like what he did in his dream, but he stopped himself from doing that because she will hate him more if he touches her again.

"Are you ok? Did you dream of something bad??". She asked as she step closer to him, but he shakes his head.

"N-No Stay Away! Don't Come Closer!". He said shouting and she stopped in her place.

"Why?!".

".....Just.....Can you go home? I will be fine from now on". She frowned because he was the one who called her, and he was in a miserable condition.

".......Ok, if you want that". She takes her stuff and stands in front of the door before she opens it.

"If you don't want me next to you that much then....Don't call me again". She opens the door but Yu Chen stopped her by calling her name.

"Xuan Lu!!". She stopped and turned to look at him surprised, it was her first time to hear him calling her like that.

 "H-How Can You Leave a Sick Person Alone??". She pouted because she thought he will say something else. 

"Yu Chen What do you want from me? Do you want me to stay away or to stay with you?".

"Yea-----NO!! I-I Mean You Can't Leave ME Alone Even For One Second! I'm Sick You Know? I said stay away from me but not to leave me Alone!". Xuan Lu looked at him confused but then let it go.

"Don't force yourself more, your friend will be with you in the morning until the afternoon, so you may be alone for a few hours until I come, that if you want me to come through". She said and turned to look the other way.

She leaves the room and closes the door behind her. Yu Chen takes a deep breath and release it, he takes the blanket away to look at a certain area and hold his head.

"What kind of dream is this?? It Looks So Real!!". He said as he shakes his head.

Outside the room, Xuan Lu was looking down with her flashed face as she covers her mouth.

"Why did I kiss him like that???".

»»»»»»»»TBC~

I Hope You Will Like This Chapter ^3^

Enjoy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...
261 17 20
"Two Hearts" with different opinions and personality, will they accept their destiny to love each other? Or will they fail? That's for you to find o...
51.7K 2.8K 79
What happens when you make a bad decision that leads you having to find a fake lover? And what happens when the "fake" part in the relationship disap...
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...