Sonamy Story 1: A Huge Change

By marshall_marie3

If you know that love might get hopeless, what should you do? In my case, my only crush, Sonic the Hedgehog i... More

The New Me Part 1
The New Me Part 2
I'm Back
The Chase
It's Good to See You Again
A Visit to the Palace
The Name is......
Sonic's Birthday Party!!!
Won't Quit This Time
Mission 1
My Promise
Mission 2
The Hidden Truth
The Final Blow
My Living Rose
Robotic Love
Few Months Later.....
Double the Trouble
I don't know how long has it been

Robot Problem

2.1K 59 19
By marshall_marie3

As we went outside and saw fire everywhere.

"This isn't good!!!" Tails said as he pointed a robot that burns everything on its way. "Amy we really have to contact Sonic!!" Tails added.

"Fine! You call him why I distract the robot!" I commanded as I ran to confront the robot. I suddenly snapped my fingers then my hammer appeared.

"Time to take you down!" I was about to attack but the robot grabbed my hammer and I saw its face. "Marsh???!!!" I shrugged.

It didn't reply any word but it just threw me on the ground and aim its gun to me head. Suddenly, a blackblur appeared in front of us and carried me away from the robot.

"Are you stupid?! You could have been killed by that thing?! Are you even worrying about yourself?!" Shadow exclaimed harshly as he lend a hand so I can stand up.

I kindly accept the help and gladly said; "You really did came! Thanks Shadow!!!"

"Whatever, this isn't the best time to chat around. We better take this thing down!!!" He glared at the robot who was aiming on him. As the robot fired its attack and as Shadow carried me from one tree to another.

"Just go easy on her! She's my friend!" I requested as Shadow was about to attack.

"Seriously?! Friend?! And SHE?! Amy wake up!!! She's now a robot!!!"

"PLEASE SHADOW!!! I BEG YOU!!!"

"F-fine! But you have to help me. I'm not good at handling something carefully."

"I'll do my best to guide you bro!" I replied making him blush a bit.

"Okay! Let's do our move!" He then climb down the tree and confronted the robot.

"Anytime now Amy," Shadow glared at me behind.

"Sorry it's just that I really can't hit her!" I hesitated to attack.

Then I saw a blue blur past right in front of us as Shadow hid me behind him. Like I said, I don't like Sonic knowing that I'm here. It's kind of bugging me how Shadow was willing to protect me that moment. Like he was so desperate for me to hide.

He then got his chaos emerald and teleported us into the top of a mountain where we can see fire because of the robot.

I'm still sorry for Marshmallow. I can't believe she turned into a robot. I looked down at my feet which Shadow notice.

"What are you whining about again pinky? You should be proud that Sonic didn't notice you. Or did he?" He wondered as he put one of his hand into his chin.

"STOP CALLING ME PINKY!!! I AIN'T LIKING MY NICKNAME!" I said as tears ran down on my eyes.

Why am I crying???

"Hey! I'm sorry Amy. I didn't know that you'll be upset with that. Come on..." He pleased and comforted me by giving me a hug.

"It's not about the nickname. It's about that robot! Just like what happened to your friend. She ask me to free her from Eggman but I was too late. I just started planning! It's not fair! I didn't have the chance to say good bye!" I shouted as I tighten my hug.

"It's okay Amy. I bet she understands how hard is it for you. And there is a chance of bringing her back," He finally ended our hug and wipe my tears with his thumb.

"You-you think so???" I asked.

"Yeah! Remember when Sally was robotized too?"

"You know about that??? And yes, I remember."

"Then we'll use that machine to change her back!" He suggested. "But how can we do that when we keep hiding from Sonic?"

"Eh? Uh? First we need to go to the basement then I'll make a solution so I can disguise as I new Mobian," I explained.

"Alright! Back to the basement!" He took his chaos emerald and teleported us back to Tails' Workshop.

=====Sonic's Point of View=====

As ashes surrounded the place because of this robot, I can't help myself to feel so angry. I attacked the robot for how many times but it seems that it's useless.

"Sonic!" Tails shouted as he aim his fire to the robot.

The robot then defended the attack and started aiming Tails' plane.

"Tails look out!!!" Sally shouted as she stood on her feet.

"TAILS!!!" The robot finally released the fire and exactly aimed on the plain. Although Tails used his two tails to fly, the robot was still aiming on him.

He landed on a tree and I rescued him before the robot can fire a new attack.

"Tails, you okay?" I said as I carried him away from the fight.

"Yeah! Let's try another attack!" He suggested.

I was so worried that Tails might get injured so I landed him in front of his workshop.

"Hey! Sonic! I wanna help!" He shouted as I locked his room.

"Sorry bud, but I think you had done enough helping for today. You're still younger than me and I'm not gonna let you fight back again. You might get injured. Even more so, DIE!" I leaned my head against the door and got the key. I put it in a jar (technically that is where Tails used to hide his stuff from me).

I went out of the workshop and started helping Sally along with the other Freedom Fighters. As soon as I was about to attack, someone used chaos spear on the robot. It was Shadow!

"Hey Faker long time no see!" I shouted.

"Shut up Hedgehog! Are we going to defeat this robot or you're just going to stand there?" He said holding an emerald on his hand.

"Oh yeah! Now that's fighting!"

"Go now Sonic! I don't think Shadow can handle it by himself," Sally shouted as she carried two little children from the rescue.

I nodded and ran towards Shadow as we both turned super.

=====Amy's Point of View=====

As I heard screaming of people and crashing bombs outside, I feel so guilty that I can't do anything because I don't want to see Sonic. Why don't I swallow my pride and just help. Then I'll just hide again.

But that's impossible, if I try helping and just leave without any clue, there's a tendency that Sonic might not give up. Although I have so many reasons why I don't wanna see him right now;

First, I'm afraid to like him again.

Second, Sonic and Sally are a cute couple.

Third, I hate getting distracted especially when I'm still saving Marshmallow.

Fourth, to be honest, Sonic is so creepy and crazy just because he's finding me. Like if I appeared to him, he'll never let me go and he'll bug me for the rest my life. So creepy!

Fifth, I don't like Sally feeling heart broken because Sonic just left her for me. The whole parallel Earth might just blame me for everything, I'm so exaggerated in this reason.

Sixth, well, I got nothing else. For so many reasons, I don't even try counting them and just forget about it.

Anyways, back to chemistry. I'm not making a love potion over here! I'm making my disguise. Although I never thought of choosing a 'disguise name'. What could it be? I want my it to be a 'dark and for emos name'. Though I have no clue in what in the world I'm saying. I'm just gonna describe Shadow's name. Like that! I know! What about Dark the Hedgehog? Nah! To evil. Forget about the name for a while.

10 minutes after mixing chemicals. I finally found the solution. I know, it took 10 minutes of my life wasted in such chemical reaction.

Finally, I drank the chemical and my body was a bit weak after that. I sat on a chair and then my fur turned black. My hair became I bit long, not that long just below the shoulder. My arms and muzzle stayed as it was but it changed into pitch. My eyes stayed emerald green but way more darker than Sonic's and I had longs bangs covering half of my eyes.

"Time to change the outfit!" I thought to myself.

I then wore I black loose shirt with a hood, before I wore the shirt I put a black and white stripped sweater inside and I wore shorts. My stocking was below the knee and I changed my shoes into a black rubber shoes. I took off my head band and put on the hood.

I feel like I new hedgehog. I had a HUGE change! From pink to black? From good to bad? Wew!

I got outside and saw Shadow and Sonic turn super. They both stopped the robot and it explode. I ran towards them and just saw a decoy.

"No one's inside that robot? But I thought the person was robotized?" I heard Sally ask.

"I thought, too! Egg Head just tricked us..... AGAIN!" Sonic exclaimed as I hid in a tree.

But wait-Why am I feeling that this tree is shaking? Uh-oh! This branch is going down!

I fell down at Shadow's arms. Few! Good thing he caught me.

"What the heck are doing here?" He question then made a wink.

"I, uh, just wanna see if you're alright???" It's more like a question but he still turned red.

"Hey Shadow! Who's the new friend? Or partner?" Sonic asked.

"Shut it Hedgehog! She's, um...." Shadow made a sweat drop and put me down.

Holy moly sizzles! I don't have any name!

Oh my Mobius! Amy hasn't pick a name! What could she possibly say? Is Sonic going to find out or is she going to make another plan?

/////Author's Note/////
Hey guys! I'm so sorry if I have wrong grammars in the previous chap. I was just exhausted and I didn't have time to catch up with it so fast because I'm in the Leadership Congress. Anyways, did you like the chap? Well, exactly I don't know if this story would be a Sonamy vs. Shadamy now. If you want it that way then I'll do it just please comment "yes".

This is Marshall saying..... Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 226 6
Sonic struggles with feeling like a failure from the war, and something is feeding off of it, but Amy Rose won't give up on him! Turning Sonic into s...
4K 89 10
It's been a while since Sonic and Ruby started dating. Not only that but the Vytal festival tournament has finally begun! All seems to be going well...
1.9K 76 12
A story of Amy Rose maturing, no longer a love-sick fan but a dear friend of Sonic. I might make a sonamy story with this version of amy; that is up...
37.3K 1.3K 45
Everyone know shadow and Sonic fighting over and over again. But what if that was wrong ? In this Story sonic, his friends and Shadow going throuh ro...