Snow White and the Dwarves- T...

بواسطة Levi_Cheney

Kiyoko Midari, a lonely thirty-two years old woman who lives alone in her lonely big house but that soon chan... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Witch and The Fairy
Chapter 2: Contract

Chapter 3: I don't know what to title haha

55 2 0
بواسطة Levi_Cheney

Hi... *cricket noises*

They forgot about me AHH!! *sulks in the corner*

“Oh you're back?” Kiyoko nonchalantly asks.

*Stands and runs up to Kiyoko.* *She dodges*

Kiyoko-chan! Didn't you miss me?!

“Shut up! You've been gone for a lot of weeks and you came back with a ‘Hi’? We need a reason why you suddenly disappeared!” Kiyo demanded.

Well... It's personal and is Kiyoko worried about me? Aww~ I'm squealing!

“No I wasn't!” She yells with a red blush on her cheeks.

It's okay! *Pats her back* I lie sometimes too.

“I said—”

I really missed you guys! I really missed writing! And I missed you guys so much!

“Hey—”

But now that I'm back I can finally write stories again! Yahaha!

“Hey idiot!—”

*Hugs Kiyoko*

Let's not waste any more time! And let's get to it!

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

"Wickedness rules! I will teach you everything about wickedness." The fairy wickedly says, laughing afterwards.

The baby Manjiro laughed then he stretched his hand out to the fairy trying to reach her face.

"Yes! Come to mama so mama can teach you-"

"Stop that." Kiyoko hissed, while holding the baby Mitsuya in her arms. "I don't want you teaching them.." She lifted her free hand up, quoting, "Wickedness."

Out of nowhere, A light shone upon them then the evil witch appeared wearing a very luxurious baby blue dress.

"Look whose changing diapers tonight." The fairy sniggered when she saw the fairy who was wearing a black t-shirt paired with pajamas.

The fairy glared at her while Kiyoko ignored the two of them; tending the babies needs.

"Manjiro kill that b*tch!" The fairy said lifting Manjiro to face the witch.

"Biiiichh."

"Hey! What did I say about teaching Manjiro bad words!" Kiyoko fumed, hitting the fairy right in the head.

"Ow!" She groaned after receiving another painful whack in the head.

"Haha! Why care for these babies?! They're gonna die anyway." She sniggered then she turned her attention to the black haired baby.

Her eyes immediately sparkled as she approached the baby.

"I'll kill everyone except you my sweet little pumpkin!" She cutely declared, tapping Baji's nose who giggled.

"Hey! A little help here." Kiyoko called while changing Haruki's diaper. Kazutora also needed to change his diaper but Kiyoko was tending Haruki's diaper so she needed some help but then—

“AH!!” The witch screeched when the fairy burned her hair.

“HAHA!” The fairy laughed along with Manjiro.

“Guys!” Kiyoko called but they were ignoring  her.

“Why you—” The evil witch fumed clenching her fist then she burned the witches whole hair making the witch screech loudly.

The babies woke up due to the noise and cried.

“Guys!!” Kiyoko yells, afraid that her house might burn down and the babies would be injured since the fairy and the witch were having an intense glaring contest. The fairy's body burned into a bright green fire while witch burned into a bright light.

The ground began to quake and the babies cries grew louder.

“Stop it!” Kiyoko yells but none of them were listening, she took the babies who were near them then she hugged them protectively.

“The both of you!” She yells again but it got worse.

“Hey Levi_Cheney! Stupid Author where are you?! Are you just gonna watch them burn my house?! If we all die here, the story ends here!” Kiyoko yells up at the roof.

No answer.

“Hey Author!!”

Still no answer.

“Dumbass!!!”

O-Oh what is it? Sorry I was busy thinking about killi— Ah nevermind *laughs awkwardly*

“Urgh! Can you listen to me! These two b*tches are trying to kill us!” Kiyoko yells.

Correction! ‘These two bitches are trying to kill me’ say that again.

“Urgh! These two b*tches are trying to kill me and the babies!!” She yells then she rolled her eyes.

“Stupid author.” She mumbled under her breath.

I heard that. Or read that. Haha! Get it? Cause I'm reading? Haha!

“Whatever! Do something!”

Fine. Fine. Fine. Hey you—

“Shut up Loser!!” The witch yells.

Did you just call me a loser? *gasps* I'm not a loser! I'm a B.U.G! Boring and Useless Girl. And because you called me a loser, you will be with them until they collect and save all the babies.

“But aren't I a villain?” She asked and the earthquake stopped.

Well, yeah, got any problem with that?

“Yeah! My goal is to kill the babies not to help them save them!” She said in a matter of fact.

Well, good news, you've been promoted from being a villain to being a good-bad villain.

“Urgh! This is so stupid.” She sighs, rolling her eyes.

You're going to stay by Kiyoko's side.

“She's not even my master!” She protested.

Well, yeah but according to my law! You'll stay by her side. That's all babooshh! *Disappears.*

“Urgh! This is so unbelievable.” She groaned then she turned to the fairy who was smirking triumphantly.

“You'll be staying with us haha forever!”

The word ‘Forever’ echoed inside her head. She'll be stuck with them forever? That's insane! The enemy that she loathe the most and a... Human? What the hell is happening?!

“NO!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GREAT PARTY TONIGHT AHH!!” She yells, clutching her hair. This is unbelievable!

The fairy snapped her fingers and the witch's gown turned into a pajama.

“Tee-hee! You'll be wearing those instead of that ugly gown HAHA!”

“This is a nightmare!” She cried.

“Hey! Will the two of you keep it down?!” Kiyoko who was done tucking the babies in, scolded. “If you're staying inside the house, I want the both of you to stop using your magic!” She scolded in a hushed tone.

“What—?” She was about to yell again when the fairy whacked her head.

“Shh!” The fairy warned then she pointed at the sleeping babies.

“Whatever! I'm not gonna listen to you.” She said rolling her eyes then she sat down the ground. “I'm supposed to be at the party enjoying my champagne and all! Tsk! What a stupid author.” She gritted her teeth, murmuring under her breath.

“Well, we can't deny that she's stupid but let's just help each other.” The fairy said, patting the witch by the shoulder.

The witch glared at her then she pushed her hand away. “I'm suppose to kill you! Not help!” She yells but then Kiyoko whacked her on the head.

“Can you keep it down. And if you're going to yell, do it outside.” Kiyoko chided then she sighed.

“She may have said that I'll stay with you but that doesn't make you my master!” She said then she stood up, stomping towards the door then she went out.

Kiyoko and the fairy looked outside the window then they saw the witch yelling outside the house.

“I can feel her though.” The witch said then she laughed. “But this'll be easy. Taking care of these babies is just a piece of cake.” She proudly said.

“If we're collecting all the babies, does that mean there are still TR babies around this country?” Kiyoko asked then the fairy nodded.

“Yep.” the fairy nodded. “They're around this country.”

“And if we finish collecting them what would happen?” Kiyoko asked.

“We return them to their owner which is Ken Wakui and then after that they'll disappear and then we'll disappear too. Not you. Just me and that bitch.” She laughed then they looked at the witch that was still shouting outside.

‘Collect them all?’

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...