Chapter 2: Contract

*scratches face* *looks around* *blinks eyes* Oh, you're here? I'm glad to see you again! You came back. As you can see I've been trying to experience things. We all need to experience things. I've learned it from Kendall Jenner. It was so inspirational. It's a quote that goes,

“I think you should experience it. You always say you want to experience things but I don't think you actually want to experience things because you would experience it if you wanted to experience things.”

-Kendall Jenner

Did you get it?

No?

Well I don't get the quote too Ha-Ha-Ha. Well let's ask Kiyoko what she thinks about the quote.

“What?” Kiyoko asked.

What do you think about the quote?

“I think you're stupid and that you need to experience shutting your mouth up.”

Oh, Okay. Well that was inspirational ha-ha.

Anyways! Just like I promised! I will be answering your questions!

Hmm.. let's see. Oh! We have one! It's *drumrolls*

Fatimanaser1538  *applause*

Okay! This is her question! *Opens Envelope.*

"Are you going to have more screen time/(read time?)in this book? Cuz I am looking forward to it!!"

Uhm... Yes or maybe sometimes. And I saw your comment/question that says.

"Is the witch our beloved author-chan ?!!!"

Well, unfortunately no. But if I had to choose, I wanted to be the crow. *Blinks eyes* because the crow can fly and.... I can't.

“Well because you're a human being!” Kiyoko yells in irritation.

Calm your pants down okay!

Anyways! I saw another comment of Fatimanaser1538 asking if I ever remembered her. Well Fatimanaser1538 here's my answer.

Of course I do. I never really forget anyone who I got close in wattpad. The people who votes for my story and the people who comments in my story. They are somehow uhmm*snaps fingers* what do you call it? They're somehow etched here in my heart and my brain like they have a special place there. I'm forgetful of names and a lot of things in my personal life but I can't forget those people that are here in this app. Especially you. And I wouldn't forget you guys because I love you all!

“Uhmm can you hurry?” Kiyoko impatiently asked as she looked at me like a lion would if they're gonna turn you into their personal chew toy.

Well! Someone's impatient and I know you guys are too so let's start. *Turns Tv on*

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

“Well, it's—”

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *camera zooming and changing position intensifies*

“It's—*

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *camera zooming and changing position intensifies*

“The one who did this is—”

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *camera zooming and changing position intensifies*

“Can you stop that?!” Kiyoko looked at the camera man with irritation lacing in her voice.