Reader x mitsuya takashi

By yourssweetheartts

bitch don't judge me * show you a mirror * you look like a whor- More

night trouble
the end ?

babysitting.

31 1 0
By yourssweetheartts

Hello mitsuya simp
I hope you enjoyed bcs BIJ I DONNO THIS'S MY FIRST TIME WRITE A STORY .

🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️

This's my first time babysitting a child . She squirm as she look at the clock , "I'M LATE" , she tied up her bed and take a shower , after that she get ready with her routine skin care and take a bread as her breakfast . She started her motorcycle and ride it to her destination .

9.30 a.m

As she arrived she park her motorcycle and lock it .

Y.n pov :
                " Now now which one is their house " . Suddenly i felt like someone hugging my feet as i look down it's a little girl , i kneel down to look at her so sudden she hug me tightly . "Hey hey what's wrong dear ? " I act gently but my heart race like lightning McQueen .

??? Pov :
                 "I'm running with my little sister and then when i look back she's not there chasing me"

She little girl begin to cry but then Y/n managed to calm her down . She picked her up and pat her head . She shushed her and said "it's all gonna be alright okay , i promised" as Y/n do the Pinky promised thingy . The little girl calmed a little bit and twisted her pinky finger with Y/n .

Y/n smiled and asking " hey what's your name ? " . The little girl looked at her and so sudden she hug Y/n neck and saying "My name is mana .." she whispered into Y/n's ear. Y/n rub Mana's back and ask again "where's your parent?" . "I lived with my brother and sister but he's in school right now i only stay with my sissy in the morning until afternoon " .

Y/n pov :
                I was shocked. But then someone scream "Mana where are you" i looked at mana "is that your sister ?". "That's my brother voice" ...  I rushed to the voice until i saw a purple head with school uniform while carrying his beg school and hold a little girl in his right hand . I looked at mana . She nods at me , and she shout " BROTHER !!" . Then the purple head run to me and i gives mana to him.

??? Pov :
                "Where's mana ? " I asked to ???. "We was running but then i can't found her" she said while sobbing.  My eyes wide as i heard that i rushed out with my stuff on my back and hold ??? Hand . Around 5 minutes i saw a girl carrying mana , i rushed to her and take mana from her arm , Mana hug me tightly and thanks to the girl . I looked up at her face (Y/n face) . I was confused and i asked her . "Are you the one will babysit my sisters?" .

Y/n pov :
                Mana said thank you to me and i smiled at her and then her brother asked me "are you the one will babysit my sisters?" . When i looked at him meet his purple eyes not just his hair was purple his eyes also and i checked my phone it was the same person...

"Mitsuya takashi ? "

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Thank you for reading and this's chapter one well you all are a simp why not and follow my tiktok : wattpadd_anime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 35.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.4M 33.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
547K 45.3K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...