the end ?

Welcome to the chapter 3 , hope you enjoyed !

"I'm Y/n" . I look at their face , and then tall black hair men speak up "who are you to be here ? . After that i heard the front door opened , we all look at the door and saw mitsuya .

Mitsuya pov :
                       "What a tiring day" . I sigh and drive home . Before i start to my motorcycle i saw y/n text me , she asking if i already got home but I'm not I'm curious so i just answer 'otw home' and then when i got home i saw y/n and ??? With ??? At my kitchen.

??? Pov :
               "Baji I'm hungry ." As i said to baji while walking because I'm too lazy to ride the motorcycle. "How about we enter mitsuya house~ , i Heard he just buy yakisoba " i teased baji to convince him to sneak in Mitsuya's house .

Baji pov :
                Mikey keep saying he hungry all the time.  He already use his money for that damn Dorayaki . Suddenly i heard he said the word 'yakisoba' . My favorite food.. "jeez , okay okay let's go "

Mikey and i got in using the window . This's first time i didn't heard the twin which is Luna and mana . We look at his fridge it's full of food . Oh god is this heaven . But the. I felt something behind my head .. a gun ? , Mikey look at me but the. We can't move or we 'die' so we didn't move but then when we heard the front door opened we saw Mitsuya.

"Mitsuya-kun .. uhh" i really panic that time i put the bananas on the table but the mitsuya not ignoring me but he talk to that men . " What are you two doing here . Baji Keisuke and Sano Manjiro . " They just gulp . I really confused maybe his friend .. "y/n are you okay?" .he ask me "ofcourse I'm okay i just shocked to see them here hehe" . But then mitsuya sigh and said "are you two hungry" . They nods and mitsuya put his things lock the door and get the pan . "Sit on the chair" is he angry? Absolutely . But then Mikey ask me "what are you doing here ?" "I'm Luna and mana babysitter" . He just nod and then we saw like 4 packet of yakisoba in the pan it's look so delicious and some orange juice not to forget some Dorayaki.

"Here eat it before you go home " when i look at mitsuya his vest (?) Already unbutton when i notice it i immediately look away . Maybe he didn't notice it but damn he really goodlooking. We all eat and have some chitchat . "Y/n do i need to send you home" he asking with a sleepy voice i immediately shake my head "no no it's okay i can go by myself i ride a motorcycle here" i said.  Baji and Mikey didn't react until we got to my motorcycle they like shocked because i ride this motorcycle .

Mitsuya already know but when i look at baji and Mikey face he shocked so i just giggles "shocked?" I teased them . They snapped out and then i start it and wear the helmet i wave at them and start to drive .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Skip after several month it's so close to new year . Cuz I'm lazy 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

I'm at the playground with Luna and mana I'm on the swing while mana on my lap and Luna in the other swing beside me . "You two enjoyed ?" They look at me and nod i really feel happy . Not like my past . "Let's go home" Luna said to me i just nod and smile I'm holding Luna hand while carrying mana on my neck . And then i saw two man fighting . So i decided to just ignore them but then a rock hit to Luna head and she tighten her grip on my hand , i kneel and look at her "what's wrong Luna?" She already in tears and she didn't stop rubbing her back head i look at it it's bleed a little and i ask her where she get it ?
She pointed to random guy fighting i put mana down with Luna "stay here" they nod and i go to the guy i ask nicely "what happened ." They look at me.  "Well what a nice lady we've here" and then touch my shoulder it's so uncomfortable . Do you wanna go on the bed with me little girl , i already can't hold my hand i slapped his head and punch him hit his stomach and his friend begin to help him he tried to hold me but i refuse and step on his leg punch his side grap his head and hit his head with me knee so sudden i felt someone touching my shoulder "Y/N ! " i punch his face when i look it was mitsuya and his .. gang ? Idk my eyes wide and i asking him "are you okay let me see your face" he nod and his nose is bleeding holy shit . I take a tissue from my pocket and wipe it " I'm so sorry" he just nod is he angry but then when we go back to Luna and mana i saw nahoya and his brother he smiled- i really confused why he smiling he just say that "you're strong good job" huh? What's that supposed to mean when i look back at Luna she's explain what happened to them- now i see Luna is overdramatic again i chuckles and look at mana she actually open her arm she just say "up ! Up ! " So i pick her up i look at her face she's scared ? I rub her back she hug my neck tightly. And then mitsuya said "thank you y/n I'm sorry for troubling you" i immediately shake my head "NO NO it's okay i already use to uhh punch people? Yeah something like that" he just nod and then Mana is talking to me so i reply to her ignoring mitsuya he whispered to draken but i didn't hear anything . So i act like I don't know . And then Mitsuya said "y/n follow me for awhile" i nod and give mana to draken I'm alone with mitsuya on the bridge. "Y/n L/n..."