๐๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...

Por -KANEKISKEN

๐’๐’๐’. โ™ ๐. โŠฑใ€ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šŠ ใ€‘ โ . *.๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†... Mรกs

๐๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ
โค ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ # ๐Ÿ โค
๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง i ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽ‚๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ข๐ŸŽ‚
โ„๏ธ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ“ฃ
๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง: ๐Ÿ’ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿคฐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง: ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿคฐ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐”๐Ž๐“๐„๐’ #๐Ÿ
๐Ÿงธ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿงธ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ค๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ข ๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ฅ
โœจ ๐…๐”๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ โœจ
โœจ ๐…๐”๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ โœจ
โ„๏ธ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.....๐ž๐ฉ.๐Ÿ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.......๐ž๐ฉ.๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽƒ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŽƒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š-๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง

2.1K 110 39
Por -KANEKISKEN

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: in this au, shota aizawa
and hizashi yamada ( aka present mic )
have adopted shoto and tomomi
when they were only 2 years old
along with shinso and eri ( their other
adopted children ), they make one
chaotic and happy family.

has a modern family vibe to
it. so there will be "confessionals"
of them talking about their kids

Also Dabi will be a pro-hero in this
and he will be called Touya.

all confessionals are typed in
italic.
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

( Hello, I am Shoto Aizawa. I am currently 31 years old, I teach at UA Academy and I have been married to my husband, hizashi yamada, since we were about 21 years old. So about 10 years, I would say. )

How is the married life working for you?

( It has its ups and downs but great communication is really the key to a healthy marriage. That's not to say we don't ever get mad at each other. On the contrary, there are days where hizashi and I can't stand to be around each other so we separate for a day before coming back together. It's been working ever since. )

Can you tell us about your kids? If you don't mind?

( no, I don't mind. Let's see.....Shinso is the oldest out of our four kids, all of which we adopted. He's about 17 now and he has a mind control quirk. And before you ask, yes, he likes to use it to his advantage. Especially around Eri.)

"Shinso," Aizawa called out as he opened his son's room door.

Shinso payed on his bed with rock music playing softly in the background. He was reading a comic book Denki must of given him.

"Yeah, dad?" He replied in a bored tone, slowly flipping through the pages.

"Why is Eri in the living room, watching Encanto like a mindless zombie?" He asked, placing a hand on his hip.

He had just came home from a heroes meeting to find his youngest daughter in the living room, watching a movie like a robot.

"You told me to watch her..... so I did." Shinso replied, lazily as he read through the page. "She was on a sugar rush from the waffles papa made this morning and so I calmed her down."

Aizawa looked at him incredulously. He often forgot how much this kid was a lot like himself. It was still surprising.

( yeah...... I'll admit. I would have done the same thing if I had his powers. In fact, I once got Shinso to make her fall asleep after her birthday party. As unethical as that was for me to do, it had to be done. And I never claimed that I was an ethical man. Shinso is a great kid, all in all. He's smart, loves his siblings and he has a serious talent in playing piano. Hizashi taught him when he was 5. )

Can you tell us about your twins?

( ahh! Shoto and Tomomi!  Yes, well, their story is a complicated one. We were about two years in adopting Shinso when the twins came into our lives. I remember it like it was only yesterday.

Shoto and Tomomi were placed in foster care after reports of abuse was made from their kindergarten teacher. Bruises all over their back and shoulders. It was like these kids were put in hero level fighting matches. And it pissed me off completely.

Came to find out, their biological father was the one who did it. Their mother was in a mental hospital, Shoto's eye was burned and still healing, Tomomi suffered from severe ptsd. It was a mess and hizashi fell in love with them at first sight.

. . . . .

It was a sad case with beautiful children. I hated the fact that we couldn't take their siblings with us. Especially given how Tomomi is super close to Touya and vice versa. But all in all, I'm glad we were able to adopt them. )

Is it hard raising twins?

(  uhhh, we have our moments. Them getting into trouble is an extreme rarity. They're really good kids and they have common sense like no other. Which is why they are able to stay out of trouble a lot.

Now, they have a great relationship with all of their siblings. Both biologically and adoptive. They even built a relationship with their mother, who is recovering very well. So we allowed visits to the hospital.

However, Enji is a whole new story. )

Care to elaborate?

( everyone knows Enji to be Endeavor, the number one hero after All Mights retirement. But really, he's an abusive, conniving, gaslighting, poor excuse of a father. And there was a time when the twins turned 5, he tried to fight us for custody.

Which, I am thankful to say, he lost. Shinso cried at night thinking he was going to take them away from him. It was heart breaking to see.

But we settled this privately, got a nice settlement out of it and we reluctantly allowed supervised visits. If neither of us were able to be there, he couldn't see our kids.

Now, he claims that he's getting better and is learning how to be a better father but I know he's only doing this to buy their affection.

None of his kids want anything to do with him. Especially Touya and the twins.

In fact, just two days ago, the twins were thinking up ways to get out of visiting him. )

Tomomi and Shoto sat in the living room, on the couch, wearing Pokémon onesies together with notebooks and pens in their hands.

Shoto wore a Flareon onesie while Tomomi wore a Glaceon one.

Aizawa walked in from upstairs to get himself more coffee when he noticed his kids in the living room, writing down in their notebooks while mumbling to each other. He decided to see what they were doing.

"Hey, baby boy and baby girl." He greeted, standing behind the couch and bending down to place quick kisses on their foreheads. "What are you two doing? I thought you were out with Natsuo for the day?"

"We cancelled." Shoto answered, writing in his notebook. "Enjis visit is coming up in a week so Tomo and I are thinking of ways to get out of it."

"We've already thought of a great plan to fake our deaths and move to Hawaii." Tomomi finished. "Shoto likes the beach."

Aizawa just stared at them blankly. Their imagination or thoughts were out of this world strange. And this wasn't the first time this has happened.

It happens every time a visit comes up. Last month, they hatched this fool proof plan to rob a bank, frame Enji and move to Hawaii. That seems to be a dream destination for them. And summer was coming up.

"Of course, we will need at least a day to make a cadaver so that we can through it in the fire."

"How about we don't fake our deaths." Aizawa interrupted them, placing a hand on each of their shoulders. "Your papa will be devastated and Eri's gonna be upset that you missed her princess party."

"Well, it's either that or minor crimes." Tomomi said, looking up at him.

"That works better." He agreed, shaking his head a little. "Remember what I have always taught you?"

"Do it quietly and no evidence." Shoto recited, remembering his rules.

Aizawa smiled a little at the two before planting another kiss on their foreheads. "That's my boy," he praised, ruffing the hood on Shotos hear before walking away.

(  yeah, they're good kids. Hizashi and I love them to death. Honestly, I can't see my life without my kids.

They are what keeps me human in this dark world. Everything we do is for them four. Especially Eri. She's the youngest but has the most tragic history. I would rather not get into because I will get mad all over again. )

You seem to really love your kids.

( I love everything about my family. As chaotic and crazy as we are, we are a very loving family and I wouldn't trade them in for the- )

*CRASH!*

"I TOLD YOU THAT WOULDN'T WORK, SHOTO!"

"YOU'RE RIGHT! LETS KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

"I'll go get the sunglasses. Eri, stay in my room. It'll keep you from the danger zone."

( . . . . . . . . . I love my family . . . . . . As unconvincing as that sounded, I really do love them . . . .  )

* Aizawa pours vodka inside of his coffee mug*

Wasn't that coffee in there?

( I am going to need something a lot stronger if I wanna continue being a proud father )

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

95.3K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
14.6K 217 15
*DISCONTINUED BUT STILL UP TO READ* *I made this ages ago. I'm embarrassed ๐Ÿฅฒ* This is my first Wattpad story ever- Thank you for reading! Enjoy<3 I...
2.7K 102 13
written by, @sokimiyum โ“˜ og: Kลhei Horikoshi โ“˜ status : ongoing แฐ.แŸ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " โบ...
30.8K 249 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...