❌ ᴊᴡᴄᴄ | ᴘᴇᴀᴋ | ʏᴀꜱᴍɪɴᴀ

By CottoncandyWP

ᴀ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. *REWRITE IN SEPERATE BOOK* More

ɪ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ + ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ 1
02ᵀʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳˢ
03ᴰᵘᵗⁱᵉˢ
04ᶜᵃᵗᵗˡᵉ ᴰʳⁱᵛᵉ
05ᴷˡᵘᵗᶻ
06ᴸᵒˢᵗ ᵒʳ ˢᵗᵒˡᵉⁿ
07ᴮʳᵒᵒᵏˡᵃⁿᵈᵉʳ
08ᵀʳᵉᵏ
09ᴺᵉʷ ᴬˡˡʸ
10ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ
11ᴸᵃ ᴸᵃ ᴸᵃⁿᵈ
12ˢᵃᶠᵉ
13ᵀʰᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ
ᴀᴄᴛ 2
14ᴬˡⁱᵛᵉ
15ᴬ ᴴᵉˡᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᴴᵃⁿᵈ
16ᴹʸ ˢʰᵒᵉ
17ᵀʰᵉ ᴼⁿᵉ
18ᴺᵒ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴸᵉᶠᵗ ᴮᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ
19ˢᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ
20ᶜᵃᵐᵖ ᶠᵃᵐ
Update Notice

01ᶜᵃᵐᵖ ᶜʳᵉᵗᵃᶜᵉᵒᵘˢ

1.5K 36 6
By CottoncandyWP

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

"ᵂᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"Greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence !" Kenji walked out the helicopter and towards the group. He felt that he was on top of the world with his rich status and made sure that everyone knew it.

Violet slowly clapped her hand as she kept her eyes on the sunglasses boy. "Way to make such a dramatic entrance, Kenji."

Hearing the voice, Kenji quickly pulled his sunglasses off while breaking his cool-like posture. He was trying to make a cool entrance. "Violet?" A wide smile was plastered on his face as he ran to her while throwing his bag at Roxie, the head camp counselor. "Violet!" He pulled her into a big hug, not letting go. "And I thought this would be boring. When did you come back?" Usually he would have recollected himself and gone back to his cool posture but it was Violet. He hadn't seen her in a long time.

"Last week." Violet had a small smile on her face, reuniting with her friend.

Violet was probably Kenji's only friend, vice versa. They competed against each other a lot, turning everything into a competition. Bowling wasn't Violet's strong suit but Kenji taught her how to play. She'd always beat him in who could do more push ups or when they'd race to the pool. She was sure to not be a rotten egg.

Kenji placed his sunglasses on top of his head, "How was boo-" He fell onto the floor from Roxie throwing the bag back at him.

Roxie clapped her hands together with a smile. "Okay, let's go."

Violet leaned forward with a laugh to see him lying on the ground. "Very similar to that." She then went to follow everyone into the back of the truck.

As soon as the vehicle had sped off the kids hurried to buckle themselves. At first Violet didn't buckle her seatbelt since she was used to riding in the back of trucks without them. Slowly though she followed the others to fix her seatbelt. After all, this island had dinosaurs.

Violet quickly scanned the group of kids, trying not to stare. The girl with pink hair popped out a lot considering her hair and she radiated pop star energy. Her eyes lingered on the girl with a grey tracksuit on, she looked athletic. This made Violet wonder if she could take the girl in a race.

The girl in gray looked up, feeling an eye on her. When she did, she made slight eye contact with Violet. In the quick connection of the eyes, each instantly looked away at the same time. The thing was that Violet wasn't staring; she just glanced across them all and happened to catch eyes with another. Or maybe she did stare a bit.

The pink haired girl lifted her phone up, speaking at it. "What's good, Brooklanders? It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: Camp Cretaceous. Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World!" She then put the camera down looking at them all. "Okay, I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself."

The camera was first pointed at the boy with a yellow and black jacket. "Oh! Um...I beat this awesome VR dinosaur game. I'm Darius, by the–"

"I'm sorry...I just can't believe...you're Brooklynn! I'm Sammy Gutierrez, a total Brooklander!" A girl had interrupted Darius from talking. Her face was filled with excitement along with her huge smile.

"What's a Brooklander?" Darius asked her, showing confusion on his face.

Violet watched the encounter, having been away from civilization for a while, she didn't particularly have time to catch up. "I might have the same question."

Brooklynn turned with a friendly smile to the two who didn't know of her. "One, I am a bit famous and as for Brooklander, that's just what my online followers call themselves."

"Uh, all twenty seven million of us." Sammy went to add in, letting them know just how famous Brooklynn was.

Both Violet and Kenji widened their eyes at the new information. He put his hand on Violet's shoulder, leaning over to her. "Watch and learn." Before he could make a move someone started talking.

The girl in the grey tracksuit now talked for the first time. "Yep. That's why she's the only one who gets to keep her cell phone. She's famous."

"Hold on." Kenji went ahead to point at himself first then to Brooke. "Rich and famous? Oh, meant to be." He then took her phone and took a selfie with the pink haired girl.

The truck came to a quick stop, making them tug forward. The two camp counselors jumped out the vehicle and walked into the jungle, leaving the kids alone in the back.

Hearing Darius call them over, Violet turned around to a little dinosaur jumping onto her, it was a Compy. Her eyes slightly widened as she caught it in her hands. Both her and Darius smiled at it until the Compy quickly went to climb up to Violet's shoulder, seeing the adult figure trying to catch it. Since the Compy was focused on trying not to get caught by Roxie, this let Dave creep up behind Violet with a bag, putting the Compy into it.

"That was so cool." Violet looked over at the bag with the Compy on it. "First thing that happened to me here was to have a Compy jump on me."

Brooklynn looked down at her phone as she glanced up at Violet. "Okay, that one definitely has to be the thumbnail. It was so cute, the little guy actually stayed in your arms. It even went on your shoulder like those birds."

Violet nudged her head to the side with a cocky smile. "For a good two seconds too. Doubt any of you guys could beat my time."

Darius smiled widely at her. "How was it? Did you two form a connection?"

Violet stared at him for a second then slowly chuckled. "Definitely scaly and as for the connection, things just weren't meant to be. We were torn apart before we could even form a friendship."

Kenji laughed at her while Darius went back to sit down.

While they continued their ride to Camp, Brooklynn pointed the camera at Violet now, "Introduce yourself, please."

Violet looked at the camera with an awkward smile. "Uh, I'm Violet and my mom is a doctor and my dad is a musician." She then lifted her hands up, "I am very good with my hands, I play drums and I'm also a pretty decent cook."

Kenji went to lean close to Violet, showing his face in the camera. "Oh and she's also like my best friend in the whole world."

Violet lightly shoved Kenji out of the camera with a smile. "That's debatable."

"Hey." Kenji shook his head with a serious look. "I am your one and only best friend whether you like it or not."

Violet was the first to crack a laugh followed by Kenji.

Once they arrived at the camp, all the kids jumped out the back of the vehicle. They walked around and looked at all the nature while also adoring how huge the camp was.

"Yasmina! Hey, girl. So, as an elite athlete, how pumped are you for camp?" Brooklynn found Yasmina and pointed the camera at her.

Yasmina was quick to turn around to hide her face from the device. "Not a huge fan of being on camera." When she turned around her eyes were met with green emerald eyes. "Or people." She then went to run off to the cabin.

Brooklynn pointed the camera at Violet who had a small smile while she watched Yasmina run away, thinking she was adorable. "She's an elite athlete? That's pretty cool." Violet wiped her smile off as she looked in the camera. "Hey, Brooklanders? I guarantee you'll be seeing some cool things..." She then leaned closer with a whisper, "That we shouldn't be doing 'cause I might be a little troublemaker. " 

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

A/N: I've only really seen Kenji and Ben ff around. I would have liked to see some writing tips but this show is kinda underrated. 

So feel free to comment any tips

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.5K 50
Y/n is a brave and determined girl. She got into camp cretaceous by a certain someone who has a high status in Jurrasic World. Which makes her able t...
22.6K 898 106
Eva Rocker had a plan: get through high school undetected, play lacrosse in college, study her ass off, and finally be free to her own devices. And t...
12.6K 307 58
Chris Guenva-Malagkzai is used to moving all over the place. With both her parent in the military, there was never one place to call home. Then her m...
2.3K 35 20
what if darius was different from every one else what if he had abilities of some fan favorite dinosaurs and a couple of shady companies coming for h...