[ RUN! ] Aℓℓ σғ υѕ αяє ∂єα∂ ~...

By Umi_Yumi

Lєє Sυ-Hуєσк χ Fєм! OC ( slow updates I'm telling you) Ryυ Hαɴeυl α тrαcĸ αɴd ғιeld plαyer тrιeѕ тo ѕυrvιve... More

- Cнαrαcтer Iɴғo -
« Cнαpтer 1 »
« Cнαpтer 2 »
« Cнαpтer 3 »
« Cнαpтer 4 »
« Cнαpтer 5 »
« Cнαpтer 6 »
« Cнαpтer 7 »
« Cнαpтer 8 »
« Cнαpтer 9 »
« Cнαpтer 10 »
« Cнαpтer 11 »
♡ How Hαɴeυl вecαмe Jeoɴ'ѕ ɴooɴα ♡
« Cнαpтer 12»
« Cнαpтer 14 »
« Cнαpтer 15 »
« Cнαpтer 16 »
« Cнαpтer 17 »
« Cнαpтer 18 »
« Cнαpтer 19 »
♡ Vαleɴтιɴeѕ Specιαl ♡
« Cнαpтer 20 »
« Cнαpтer 21 »
« Cнαpтer 22 »
« Cнαpтer 23 »
« Cнαpтer 24 »
« Cнαpтer 25 »
« Cнαpтer 26 »

« Cнαpтer 13 »

7.1K 340 110
By Umi_Yumi

Note:
I didn't intentionally make Jeon's character, it just popped in my head around Chapter 4 so I didn't put him in the character's info. I really thought I'll just make his character call Haneul so she can go to coach Min (ง •_•)ง but oh well, I'm glad I changed my mind. So, for you guys to imagine his character I'm just gonna put this here. ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Sσηg Kαηg αѕ Yαηg Jєση

"Woah! Your so cool Noona!"

• 13 •

"In some countries, they are sadder when adults die than when children die. And in others, they are sadder when children die." Nam-ra said while I just stared blankly at the window, looking at the choppers flying around at a distance. 

"Which do you think our country is?"

"What do you mean?" Dae-Su questioned

"When kids die, you lose hope. When adults die, you lose their wisdom." Joon-Yeong respond

"Hope and wisdom. Which do we value more?" 

"They value adults more than us. The choppers could've flown here to save us yesterday." I spoke 

"Sorry to break it you guys but we're not that important to them. We're just students who learn and suffer. Nothing more." I sighed

"Adults say we're the future, the hope. But what can we do? Adults are still the ones who will decide whether we live or die." 

"..."

They all stayed silent and said nothing to each other and just stared at the window, waiting for the 3 to come.

I saw Dae-su stand up on his seat. 

"Hey, Su-hyeok"

"Bare-su" Dae-su called

I turned to them and swiftly went towards Su-hyeok who looked exhausted and bothered.

"Hey, you alright?" I looked at him with a confused look.

"Where's the phone?" 

"Where's Cheong-san?" On-jo asked

'Jeon'

I walk closer to the window, hoping to see Jeon there but none, I saw no one even Cheong-san.

"Su-hyeok, where's Jeon?" I anxiously asked

Beside me was On-jo who also looked worried. 

"Hey, where are they?" I asked again

Su-hyeok turned to us and said, "We got separated in the teacher's office."

"I'm sure they're together. They'll be fine." He told us

"You got separated? Shit." Gyeong-su said

'Fuck, this cannot be happening.'

"I'm sorry... for coming back alone." Su-hyeok apologized 

'I'm relieved he came back safe but Jeon's gone... same with Cheong-san.'

'I don't wanna hear Jeon screaming like Ms. Park was last night. I don't know if I can handle it.'

"You did what you can." I glance at him and held On-jo's hand.

"On-jo, I'm anxious as you are. Let's just trust what Su-hyeok said... they'll be fine." 

"I hope so, Haneul. I hope so."

-

After Cheong-san left the room, he runs from the zombie, hoping he would see Jeon somewhere so they could go together. Unfortunately, the boy was nowhere in sight. 

'Damn it, where did he go?' Cheong-san thought

As he looked behind zombies are still chasing him, seeing the principal's office close by he runs towards the place. Cheong-san hurriedly got inside and close the door, he then turned around and was met by the sight of Gwi-nam holding the principal down, tying his wrist.

"Sir."

"What are you doing? Grab this psycho!"

"Shhh! Shut up!"

"Hey, Gwi-nam."

"Come help me, tie his arms."

.

.

.

.

.

With Jeon 

When Jeon got outside the room he runs fast as he can from the zombies that were chasing him. Now, being a track player has its perks, he doesn't get tired easily when running and Coach Min and his noona trained him well so, he's faster than the zombies.

Jeon scanned through the classrooms while still running to find one where he can hide inside. Of course, he can't run forever so he desperately needs to find one since the zombies chasing him are increasing.

He saw an upcoming zombie coming on his way and immediately push them out of the way but the zombie grip his hand, trying to pull him closer. Jeon sees a room In front of him and punches the zombie away, making it let go of him. He quickly goes inside the room and shuts the door close. He inspects the room a bit, looking around. His eyes widened when he saw a zombie stand up.

"Shit..."

He grabs the first thing he sees which is a dictionary. Well, let's be honest it's not the best item to use for hitting a zombie but eh, it works if it's just one zombie.

He ready's himself and run towards the zombie. He hits the zombie's head with a dictionary, using his full strength. The zombie then falls onto the ground, Jeon grabs this chance and prevents the zombie from getting up with him blocking it with a table. 

After that Jeon slides onto the wall, breathing heavily due to exhaustion.

He then remembered the phone he grabbed earlier and quickly checks it out.

Jeon looks at the wallpaper and noticed that it was Haneul's phone. 'the phone Haneul forgot to charge in chapter 2 (T_T) He sees the battery only on 10% he didn't waste time and entered the password. 'Of course, Jeon knows Haneul's password because Haneul trusts him and Jeon's a good kid you know.'  He immediately called for 119.

"Please, please answer...."

He called a few times, hoping that someone would answer but no one did.

With 8% left he opens social media and click on the first video he saw. He watches the video, seeing that the police officer has turned into a zombie and started attacking everyone, making the one who's taking the video run away.

"It's the same outside."

He scrolled down and quickly clicked on a live video when he saw the military speaking. He quietly listens as the general is speaking. 

"From this moment on, all communication from Hyosan, including all cellphone services, landline services, and internet services in Hyosan will be terminated. From this-"

"W-What?"

The video then stops. He looks towards the battery and beside it was a block sign.

"Aishh" Jeon sighs in defeat

He puts the phone down since it's already out of battery. He then notices the zombie running in a different direction, not even stopping in the classroom his in.

"Huh?"

Jeon slowly went towards the door and peeked out the window. He opens the door and looks at both sides, making sure the zombies are gone. He took this opportunity to run in the opposite direction where the zombies went. He runs, looking for the stairs, he stops as he saw zombies by the stairs and immediately hides in the corner.

'What to do, what to do? Jeon think, think-'

He noticed a fire extinguisher nearby and an idea pops into his mind.

'Just gotta grab that, hopefully, it's not used yet.'

He tiptoed towards the fire extinguisher, holding his breath because he remembered what his noona said that zombies are very sensitive to sounds and he wouldn't want them to hear him breathing heavily. He carefully grabs the fire extinguisher.

'Woah... prepare yourself, Jeon'

He pulled the pin off to discharge the fire extinguisher and aimed towards the zombies going closer to him. He then squeezes the top handle and it started releasing foam in the zombie's way. Jeon backs up a bit, seeing more zombies falling and coming towards him.

"Shit. Why are they so many?!" He blurted out and runs again, still facing the zombies since the fire extinguisher is still releasing foam making it hard for the zombies and also Jeon because the fire extinguisher is weighing him down.

"Aishhh"

The fire extinguisher eventually runs out, making Jeon run for his life.

He let go of it, making it roll down to the zombies, some tripped on it and some continued chasing him.

He run and run and saw that he lost the zombie. He stops at the principal's office and went inside. He closes the door and notices a body laying on the desk.

Jeon being scared and thinking it was a zombie, approaches the body cautiously.

His jaw drop as he saw the principal dead with his bloody neck that looked like it was slit through.

Jeon stayed quiet and stayed as far as possible from the body. He hid below a desk, hugging his knees, and was terrified. Terrified for his life and about what he just saw.

"I don't know, how I'm gonna survive this..." Jeon mumbled and tears slowly fell onto his cheeks.

"Sorry noona..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 3.4K 8
'𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁' 무슨 일이 있어도 널 지켜줄게 ➤ 𝖠 𝗓𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗂𝖾 𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗒 ...
7.2K 398 15
❝ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒. ❞ ❉ 𝐴 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒�...
11.3K 458 14
❝웃기지 마, 모르지 않아 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 나 또한 숨기지 않을게 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞 사심 없는 미소를 지을 때 눈 맞춤에 설레어 올 때 그게 진짜야 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 ❞ ~ 𝚒�...
58.3K 1.6K 26
When a zombie virus breaks out at school, who else to turn to save you but your crush. THIS HAS SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS SO IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE PLOT AFT...