𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♾️ 𝐓𝐄𝐄...

By romansfilm

☾☾☾ ☯︎︎ ☽☽☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧... 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐝𝐞𝐝... 𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢�... More

disclaimer & characters
prologue.
abilities.
I.
II.
III.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
- special guest stars -
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
Final Chapter
Eulogy

IV.

5.1K 147 15
By romansfilm

Threats

"I do hope you put some more decorations in this loft. It looks lonely, like in the worst way possible and this is only my 3rd day on this planet."

[ a bit of 3.17 used overall no episode used ]

♾♾♾

Zella was standing in Derek's loft surrounded by Scott and his friends who were waiting for answers.

"Well aren't you guys something, I mean I've been watching you the whole night." Zella chuckles, "And let me just say if humans were to actually pay attention to you guys specifically, they'd all know your werewolves, besides of course Ms.Argent here and Stiles and also Lydia but she's something completely different. Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about you Ms.Yukimura, you are truly special."

Everybody watched her as she continued to speak to them.

"I mean Mr.McCall here, was blazing his bright red eyes trying to find Ms.Yukimura in the crowd, and I saw the whole thing go down, and yeah normal people would think, 'oh yeah he's wearing glow-in-the-dark contacts for the party,' but if they really took the time to look they'd notice that your eyes just changed color instantly and that hadn't been wearing contacts the whole time."

"Alright, stop with the stalling and tell us why you're here, and who you are." Derek said as he was fed up with the woman.

Zella turned her head slowly and her eyes met his with a stone cold gaze."Mr.Hale, you made me laugh early tonight because you scared little kids, but don't not interrupt me when I'm talking, I don't like that at all in fact that sort of thing makes me furious and you don't want to see me furious."

Not a lot makes Derek scared but to say this woman put a shiver down his spine with her gaze was an understatement.

"Now before I was interrupted, I was saying you all have to be more careful with how you use your 'special abilities' because you don't want anyone finding out and try to kill you, do you?"

The group of friends shook their heads signaling 'no'.

"That's good, because you've already had one particular person try to kill at least one of you, and yes I am talking about William Barrow trying to kill Kira." Zella said as she met the young kitsune's eyes.

"And you probably don't know why Barrow chose you yet, but I'm here to help you.After all I was kind of sent by your mother as a protector, but we're not getting into that now. What you guys are wondering is what those black shadow people are, and that's easy to answer they are the oni."

"What's an oni?" Isaac asked as he was brave enough to speak to the woman standing in black.

"Good question Isaac, the oni are demons essentially but they are demons sent here to rid a specific being of evil, and I happen to be their leader most of the time."

"What do you mean most of the time?" Scott asked

"Ah, questions, questions, questions, but the thing is will you get the answers. And my answer to that question is, that's for me to know and you to find out later." Zella said with a smile as she began to walk around the room.

"See I was brought here to rid someone of evil and I don't mean like they're a psychopath or sociopath, I mean supernatural evil, strife, pain, chaos all absorbed by one being and they won't stop until chaos is everywhere."

"So that's why you marked us?" Isaac asked as he was starting to understand what the brunette woman was hinting.

"One point goes too Isaac," Zella said with a smirk.

"But getting to the point, I was made for this, I was made to rid this evil once and for all, and I will complete my task no matter who's in the way...heed my warning." Zella said in a threatening tone and when she uttered those words the light's began to flicker in the loft.

"I've really gotta work on harnessing my powers. I don't need them going haywire every time I get stern with someone." Zella said out loud as she was talking to no one in particular.

"You still haven't told us who you are," Scott said.

"Right, well my name is Zella, nice to finally meet you all." Zella said with a genuine smile but it went uneasy to the group.

"You said I didn't have to worry about my dad, what did you mean by that because he thinks the oni are here to kill him." Allison said as she finally spoke up.

Zella faced her, "Oh dear Allison, your dad was involved with something that went down ages ago and he's still scarred from it till this day, but no need to worry I'm not after him and I'll make sure the oni, aren't either they'll follow the command I give them."

"Thanks" Allison said as she was relieved that her dad was out of harm's way that she knew of.

"Well, this was a lovely meeting and all but I've got evil to catch and all, but this will definitely not be the last time you see me."

And as Zella was about to go she turned back to look at Derek and said, "I do hope you put some more decorations in this loft. It looks lonely, like in the worst way possible and this is only my 3rd day on this planet." and with that Zella stepped into the shadows and disappeared.

"Anyone else think that conversation took a turn in the weirdest way possible?" Isaac asked as he stared at the spot Zella was just in.

He was ignored of course, "Do we know anything about her besides what she told us?" Scott asked.

"I've never encountered or read anything about her, maybe it's in the Argent's bestiary?" Derek stated as he was now walking out his loft to go talk to Peter about what just happened.

"Oh, and when I get back to my loft I expect it to be cleaned up and spotless." Derek stated with his usual brooding manner and left the loft.

"Allison, see what your dad knows about the oni, Zella said he had an encounter with them once, maybe we can find out why she's here." Scott suggested and Allison nodded her head as she and Isaac turned to go back to her house.

"Come on Kira, I can drop you off at home" Scott said as he looked down at the girl and she nodded her head and followed him out the door, but before Scott left he turned to Aiden and said "hey, since you want to be in the pack how bout you take on for the team and clean up Derek's loft, I mean you are the one that hosted it here anyways." Scott said as he was all smiles and left with Kira.

Aiden let out a huff, with his eye glowing electric blue and got to work.

♾♾♾

Allison and Isaac had made it to the front door of her apartment and noticed it was cracked open and when she went in she saw on the door seal that there was a dried bloody handprint, and as she opened the door all the way she saw her father laying in the middle of the hallway passed out.

Her and Isaac both rushed to his side, to wake him up which evidently he did, and Allison asked her dad to explain what happened so he had to start from the beginning, as Allison cleaned his wounds he talked and told his story while she and Isaac listened.

"A kumicho, a yakuza boss. It was my first gun deal. I was only 18 and it was supposed to be a simple exchange, except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being yakura. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to improvise."

"Or your ability to survive." Allison suggested

"The moment the sun went down, it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords, not curved like katanas, but straight, black steel, like ninjatos."

"What did they want?" Isaac asked as he was listening attentively

"To get to the kumicho, they cut down every living thing in their way." Chris said as he was almost reliving that day again.

"Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asked as he felt the mark behind his ear.

"Not exactly" Chris explained how he saw the man's eye go all white and how he had silver canines.

"What was he?" Isaac asked curiously

"I don't know, but there might be someone who does. There were a few others that survived that night, one of them was a man named Katashi, they called him Silverfinger because of an unusual prosthetic. And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself."  at the end of the flashback Chris then revealed

"I've known Katashi for a while. Katashi was in the country, so I spent yesterday tracking him down."

"Didn't look like he wanted to be found." Isaac said as he pointed out the wound on The older argents head.

"Not particularly, no" Chris concluded

"You think you talk to him and try to find out what they were looking for?" Isaac asked.

"I can try but like you see here, I don't think he'll really want to talk." Chris said as he was registering to the new wounds he had suffered just last night.

♾♾♾

As Derek Hale was walking towards his uncle's apartment door he heard some struggling so he barged in.

As soon as Derek entered his uncle's apartment he was met with ninjato swords at his throat, but before the oni could slice off his head Zella spoke up and said "Leave him" and the oni immediately put their weapons down and took a step back.

"Leave us" Zella commanded as she was standing over Peter Hale's cold body, and the oni disappeared from the room.

"You have a habit of just knocking people unconscious don't you?" Derek said as he went to go pick his uncle up off the ground and place him on the couch.

"I have a mission to complete, and I'm looking at supernaturals and people around supernaturals to see if they have what I need to get rid of." Zella stated in a monotone voice.

"Right, you're unknown mission that you say is to rid someone of something evil" Derek stated as he recalled what she said in his loft earlier.

"Yes, that is correct and when I finish you'll no longer have to worry about me."

"I can tell you this, Peter has always had evil in him but I'm guessing he isn't the kind you're looking for, so I'm going to guess you're going to keep looking till you find it."  Derek said as he looked at the brunette woman in front of him.

"That's right, you catch on fast," Zella said.

"Well then I might as well warn you, Scott is going to stop you from doing whatever it is you're doing."

Zella laughed not a chuckle, not a giggle, she laughed. "You really think you guys can have a say in what I do."

Zella's expression then turned dark with no hint of it looking like she just laughed a second ago "If you think I'm going to listen to wolves who are controlled by the moon, then you have it completely wrong and you weren't listening to what I was saying in your loft earlier,  when I find out who the resident evil is in I'm going to kill them and no one, and I mean no is going to get in my way or they'll die too. Zella said as she stepped closer to Derek.

Peter, who was becoming conscious again, had heard the whole thing and decided to voice his opinion of the matter, "You know I'm really digging the spartan vibe, maybe you and I could team up and we could go on a killing spree."

Zella turned to look at the man "I liked you better when you were unconscious." and as she was about to leave she turned to the younger Hale and said "I really do hope you do heed the warning because I don't want to have to kill you, but if you're in the way so be it. And she left once again with the shadows taking her.

"Nice woman, maybe she'll rethink my proposition and we'll go on that murder spree." Peter stated as he turned to look at his nephew who was already looking at him and questioning his sanity.

♾♾♾

Please like, comment and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.4K 44
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
147K 3.8K 23
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃. ❛ she's somewhat immortal. ❜ . . . . 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣𝙚 . . . . 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ©️ 2019 . . . . 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣...
1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...