Stolitz week 2022

Per GabiltAfton

I'm gonna write for this Stolitz week and I won't miss a day. Each day will be a different one-shot. They all... Més

Not a day, just me being me
Day 1- Secret Scents
My planning
Day 2- Broken from Love
Day 2- Broken from Love pt2
Day 3: Insomnia or anxiety?
Day 3: Insomnia or anxiety pt2
Day 4: Maybe just a peek
How its like to be a writer:
Day 5- The Intense quarrel
Day 6- Hidden Power
Day 7- Sing your Heart Out
Heads up for tomorrow
Announcement
Song from Day 7
End of Stolitz week 2022
Im freaking tired

Day 1- Secret Scents pt2

819 20 52
Per GabiltAfton

It's Sunday night and it was a long day for Stolas. He opens his bedroom door hunched over with half-lidded eyes.

He was getting sick of the tedious meetings with the other higher ranks about population control, defenses against heaven, and the angels.

Lately, he can't get Blitz out if his head. He'd get asked a question. He would be in his own world thinking of the Monday coming up and all the fun they would have together. Soon after, he would be screamed at or hear a slam on the table that would take him out if his thoughts.

He can't wait. After Blitz had called him, he immediately started planning the day and buying gifts for his little imp.

Stolas headed to his bathroom for a nice relaxing bath.

After his bath, Stolas put on his red robe and headed through the hallway to his daughters room.

*knock knock

"Come in", was heard from the other side of the door.

Stolas peeked through the door before opening it fully, "Hello, my little owlet, how was your day today?"

Stolas saw his daughter laying on her bed with her head proped up and one earbud in. The other in hand and a very quiet yelling coming from the device. Or is that music? It sounds a little dark. Probably that band she likes. What was it called? Oh yeah. 'Fuck you dad'. Not a great name.

"Hey, dad. Yeah, my day was okay I guess. I had princess lessons with mom most of the day. I spent the rest of my time in here. Pretty boring. Nothing special." Octavia responded with a shrug.

"Oh. Well, I'm sorry your day was boring. If I didnt have those meetings, I would spend time with you. Did you want to spend time with me sometime Tuesday?"

"Umm, well actually. That is something I wanted to talk to you about. I know you don't like me going out anywhere without you or the guards, but Monday is valentines day. I was wondering if I could-"

"No. I'm sorry, no. I'm not gonna let you go out at night where you could get hurt. What would happen if I wasn't there to protect you? I can't lose you." Stolas interrupts.

"But dad, i will be okay. I met this guy that is pretty nice. Before you freak out, let me tell you why I be fine. I was planning on going to this party he has. Loona is actually going too with a guy too. We will stay by each other the whole time. It would just be hanging out and Loona recommended us sleeping at her apartment."

"Wait. Blitzys daughter? I had no idea you too were in contact with each other. But, wait! You aren't sleeping with those boys at her apartment, right?! That is inappropriate for your age."

Octavia rolled her eyes. "Yes, dad. I know. It will just be Loona and I sleeping at her apartment. We will hang out and listen to music and whatever."

"Well, if Loona will be there with you. I guess I can allow it. I wouldn't want you to be alone the whole day. Just the two of you be very careful." Stolas said with a sigh.

"Really? Thank you, dad! It means a lot to me! Thank you so much! I promise we will be careful. Plus I don't think anybody would want to mess with us. A goetia and a killer hell hound? We could deal with them if they would try." She said with a smug face.

Stolas laughed nervously with a concerned smile.

"Okay. I guess we can hang out another day then if we both have plans the day before." He started heading out.

" Okay, I love you!"

"I love you too, my little starfire."
He blew her a kiss.

As stolas was about to close the door behind him, Octavia called out to him.

"Oh dad! I hope you have a good date with that imp tomorrow!" She said with an eye-roll and smile on her face.

Stolas got flustered at that comment and shut the door without saying anything.

___________________________________

It was the day. Blitz was nervous when waiting at the gate of stolas place. What were they gonna do? Will Stolas know what his present means? This is a very stressful day for the tall imp. He was risking himself being exposed and vulnerable to this owl. Is he really ready? Maybe he should throw the gift away. He had to fight the urge not to run when the gates opened for him.

Okay, Blitz. You can do this. Maybe he'll think idont know what these mean. Let's go.

Blitz walked down the stone pathway towards the front doors of the mansion.

___________________________________

"Blitzy!"Stolas yelled as he hugged the imp that walked into his room.

"Hi, Stolas." He said, but muffled by feathers. He was careful to keep the presents out of Stolas's sight.

Stolas let Blitz down and ran to his bed. There were three big wrapped boxes on the comforter.

"You open your presents first! I just can't wait to see your reaction to them!" Stolas said excitingly.

"Haha. Um, okay." Blitz put his presents behind a peice of furniture.

Blitz opened the first one. His eyes filled with wonder. It was a beautiful horse figurine from Blitz favorite movie, spirit.

"Omg! I love it! It looks just like spirit!!" He started making it gallop in the air, playing with it.

"I thought you would like it. Go ahead, open the next one." Stolas handed Blitz the next box.

Blitz opened it and immediately took off his gloves.

There was a very nice pair of black leather fingerless gloves. There was another pair of normal black fingerless gloves.

He tried both pairs on and they seemed perfect for gripping a gun.

"I noticed that your gloves have seen better days and your beautiful hangs have been getting scratched up lately." Stolas said picking up and holding Blitz's hands.

They held hands for 10 seconds before letting go.
Blitz blushed and turned the white side of his face away to hide it.

"Thank you" Blitz said a little shy.

"Your welcome. Go on. Open the last one. I thought maybe you would like this one when you are over here."

Blitz pulled out a robe. It looked like an exact replica of the one Stolas wore. Except it was a darker red and smaller, but still could be loose on Blitz.

"It'd okay if you don't like it. I just thought you would like something to wear on the full moons with me." Stolas said.

"No, I like it. It's okay if I keep it here? I like the idea of having something to wear when I sleep here other than just my boxers." Blitz chuckled a bit.

Stolas chuckled too. "Yes, you can keep it here. I'll have it clean for everytime you come."

"Okay, thanks"

The room was quiet for what felt like an eternity.

"I guess maybe it's my turn to give you presents." Blitz walked to the gifts hiding place and hid I behind his back while walking back.

"You have presents for me?"

"Why would I suggest hanging out today and not get you anything?" Blitz said and rolled his eyes.

Blitz pulled a box from behind his back.

Stolas took it from Blitz's out-stretched hand. He opened the wrapped gift.

Stolas pulled out what seemed to be a yellow peice of clothing...

Stolas gasped and put his hand to his mouth. It was the horse hoodie Blitz had left the one full moon.

"Your horse hoodie? But you were upset that you left it here. You were upset that I put it on without telling you it was here first."

"Yeah. I know. It is my favorite hoodie. But. I just wanted to give you something that would show I kinda care... about you." Blitzs cheeks turned pink.

Stolas hugged it and was shocked at what Blitz just said. "Thank you so much, Blitzy! It means a lot. I care about you too!"

Well, hang on, birdbrain. You still have one more gift. It isn't wrapped though.

Blitz pulled it out from behind the furniture. It was a vase full if flowers!

"Of course I love this Blitzy! You know I love plants!"

Blitz laughed and handed them over to Stolas. "I know! You are obsessed with them! You plant freak!" Blitz teased him.

"Haha! Yes, I suppose I am a-" Stolas paused as he comprehended what kind of flower it was.

It's a gardenia... Does Blitz know what this flower means? Is he trying to tell me something? Is this true?! Does Blitz have a secret love towards me? He is calling me lovely. He is actually trying to be romantic!

"Umm, Hell to Stolas!" Blitz snapped his fingers in his face.

Blitz lost his breath from being embraced so hard.

"If you truly know what this means giving this to me, I thank you. I love you, Blitzy!"

Blitz was completely tired in the face and tightened his arms around Stolas waist.

" i- I love you too!" A tear fell down Blitzs cheek.

Stolas eyes went wide and he squeezed his eyes shut as tears fell down his face.

I guess Blitz made a risk that was good for him for once.

It was good for both of them.

Happy Valentines Day everybody! Hope your day is wonderful! Hope you have a fun time with friends, family, or your lover. Btw, You don't need to spend the day alone if you don't have a lover. Spend time with people you care about. Just take me as an example: I'm single af. Anyways, I hope you liked this Day 1 shot of stolitz week. Please, everyone, I want to hear your plans for today! Love conquers over everything today! Tell someone you care about them!!

I love you guys! 😘

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

7.3M 61.8K 192
I saw these on tumblr so I decide to write some here. If you have any request you can message me or write a comment. I won't be doing personal imagin...
53 0 31
I can't draw to save my life, so I'll be contributing to Inktober with some writing instead. My plan is to use the same set of characters and make ea...
98.4K 888 18
So this would be a collection of my prompts/one-shots. If you like would like one filled for you, comment and i'll fill it :))
7.3K 112 20
hellaaauw // originally I made these in a Google doc, but seeing alot of people makes phighting oneshot, I wanna try too! ;; RQ is NOW OPEEENNN...