Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

Par n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... Plus

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
3. the traitor
4. Team selection
5. teammate
6.
7.
I'm back
8. beginning to wave
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
21. The snake bite
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
25. The Frog Sannin arrive!
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
29. Orochimaru vs Hokage
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
36. not one but two
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

18. One-tailed and the exam begins

3.3K 55 17
Par n4mikaze03

"HELP!"

Suddenly, they heard a boy yell 20 metres from them. Naruto recognised the voice immediately. It was Konohamaru.

The trio rushed to the boy to see he was grabbed by a weird-looking boy wearing make-up.

"You brat, how dare you to hit me!" The boy with weird-looking said lifting Konohamaru by gripping his collar.

"I swear it was an accident" Konohamaru begged. Unfortunately, his words weren't convincing to the boy that one year above the the blonde age. Beside him there is also a blonde girl with an enormous fan at her back.

"Kankuro, please put the boy down. He said it was an accident" The blonde girl asked him. It seems both of them are known to each other or are simply relatives.

"Yeah, leave the boy alone" said the blonde who is just arrived at the scene. The weird-looking boy and the girl turned their attention to the boy and his companion.

"So what this boy makes a mess with me" The newly Kankuro said.

"Naruto onii-chan" Konohamaru sombrely murmured.

"Leave him alone, you weird-looking clown freak!" Naruto points his index finger at his make-up face.

The blonde girl was quiet at first. Processing the words that the blonde said, she laughs outburst after knowing what he meant with him being the clown. It was his battle makeup and his weird shinobi outfit.

"Hahaha, that was a good kid. Clown why didn't think of it? Usually, they called you a cat" the blonde girl continuously chuckled. Kankuro becomes annoyed with the blonde girl and keeps quiet while eying at the whisker blonde who made this up. "Temari" he grumbled.

"Kankuro, you are a disgrace to Suna" the voice of the boy heard by them. Kankuro and Temari expression becomes pale as they heard the voice. Like they are about to face something terrifying.

Naruto, Sasuke and Kisara, noticed a boy with red hair coming from Kankuro and Temari back. He looks like carrying a large old bag at his back and have a red tattoo on his forehead. His expression looked annoyed and emo like how Sasuke was portrayed.

"G-Gaara, y-you here" Kankurou stuttered. He unconditionally let the boy in his grasp go. Konohamaru runs to the back of Naruto using the blonde body to shield himself from them.

Naruto eyed at the newly named Gaara. 'He sure is strong. Based on both reaction, I think he is something to be not underestimated. I felt something from him'

'Naruto-sama, I felt the thick chakra from him' Kisara said to Naruto telepathy.

'It's him'

Kurama gained both attention.

'He is the Jinchuriki of my brother'

"If I mistaken, the three of you are representative of Suna for the upcoming Chunnin exam aren't you?" Their attention turned to the raven-haired boy. Gaara takes a step from Kankurou and Temari stare at the Uchiha without a blink.

"We are. You two are sure strong who are you? " Gaara stare at two boys in front of him.

"Sasuke Uchiha"

"Naruto Uzumaki"

"My name is Gaara Sabaku. We will meet again Uchiha and Uzumaki, prepare yourself because my mother wants your blood. Both of you." The red-haired boy turned away from Naruto and his companion. The blonde could hear he was truly meant by it.

Satsuki inwardly felt cringe towards the one-tailed jinchuriki. 'Are most the boys from Suna are weirdo? Why in the world he meant my mother wants your blood is he insane. That guy totally gives me shivers.'

Kisara contacts Naruto through mind link. 'Naruto-sama, Ichibi indeed have tortured the young jinchuriki badly. He even called him 'mother'.'

'From the our first meeting with him, I could see that. He have been endured it for a long time.' Naruto sighed. 'Now, I must created the seal to replaced his seal with a new one.'

With the power of Shukaku, Gaara could overpower Satsuki even with her current power. But for Naruto it is different. Of course his fake persona could not defeat him because he is 'weak' in the eyes of the public and remains that way.

" Konohamaru, find your friends and go home" Naruto ordered the kid. Konohamaru went away to find his friends and do as he instructed.

Naruto and Satsuki returned to Satsuki's apartment after their encounter with Suna's shinobi. He instructed Kisara to return to her home and wait for another instruction from him.

The moment they enter the living room, Satsuki dropped her henge. Her expression whirled into frustration mixed with cringed. Different from her alter ego which used to be calm and always brood which is hard to read emotion yet he just witnesses a 180-degree transformation. That is...unbelievable.

She let herself fall inwardly to her Lawson sofa, turned to the blonde with an irritated expression. "What is the deal to make us fight him! And also what with his emo idiotic face! Just remember he said earlier it makes me feel shivered" she exclaimed.

Naruto looks at her blankly. "Did you look at yourselves in the mirror when you become Sasuke? He also emo just like him and that's mean you also an emo" he lightly snorted after telling her the fact.

"Huh, don't dare you to compare my face with my alter ego. Moreover, I want to go to sleep" she said with authority. Then, went into her room and slammed the door leaving the blonde alone.

Naruto was amused after teasing her earlier. He went to his room locked the door and pulled out his empty scroll where he used to make a seal.

He ends up making ten suppressing seals that are strong enough to hold the Bijuu. It doesn't make him too long to applied the seal towards the Ichibi since he is a level 12 seal master who is highly regarded as a powerful seal master who specialised in experimenting and creating new seals.

It was no shock to the one who is a descendent from the Uzumaki clan. The clan that was specialised in Fuinjutsu.

He looks at the clock which is 10 p.m. he sighed. 'It's midnight already. I too focused on my work not realised the time'

The blonde changed his shirt to his nightwear and closes the light.

________________________________________________________________________________

5 days later, the test is finally here, Team 7 enter the room for the exam registration. Before that participant will confront a hidden test. To be honest, it was easy. The genjutsu can be spotted easily and leaves many hints on it.

As an example, from the statement said by the proctor are the address are the original. The participant would be confused when saw the door in a different place from what was said.

Team 7 entered the room caught the attention of many participants that came before. From one point they could see rookie Konoha 11 was gathered at one place. Naruto could see Ino and Choji standing quietly waiting for the next exam while Shikamaru casually folded his hand behind his head.

Beside him, Kiba talked nonsense to Shino who ignored most of his conversation. At last, Hinata. He swears the Hinata he knows isn't this timid. She was 180 degrees different.

"Hey, guys" Naruto greet them gaining the attention of his former classmates. "How are you-" Naruto is about to ask them but somehow a human blonde girl running as fast as lightning pass him.

"Sasuke-Kun, are you okay? Are you fine? Do you have a good meal, today? Did you train every day? Do you have spare clothes cause I willingly buy you a new one?" Ino talks to him like she about having a tongue twister competition with him. She without hesitation wraps her arms around his waist. The raven-haired boy frowned but his frown didn't notice by the blonde girl.

Satsuki sweatdrop. She didn't hear a thing. Ino said too fast even er ninja ears couldn't keep up. Not only that, this blonde girl wraps her arms around my waist and her eyes is what makes me shiver! She swears, she could see an unusual pupil inside her eyes!

Inwardly, Satsuki curses her. She hopes that she could get away from her clutches. Sakura who besides her sweatdropped. She just witnessed some sort of deja vu, she felt pity for the Kunoichi in disguise.

"Get off from me," Sasuke said to her. Ino disheartened released her grip from his waist and went to her teammate with gloom. Satsuki was finally relieved.

"You got yourself a troublesome girl," Naruto said to Shikamaru who lazily glanced at him.

"Yeah, what you expect all females are troublesome"

"Including your mother?" Naruto teases him.

"of course not!"

"Better watch your words, Nara. Before a certain tragedy will be bestowed upon you" Shikamaru eyebrows winced at Naruto as he watches him go to his teammate. "Troublesome" he muttered. Naruto secretly smirks hearing his response.

"Looks like you and Shikamaru are getting along," Sakura snarkily said.

"hmph, you could say that" The blonde shrugged.

"Sakura, Dope come on. It is our turn to register" Sasuke tilts his head and walks towards the empty counter. "Hey, Sasuke wait" the blonde exclaimed. Sakura and Naruto hurried to the raven boy to join the enrollment.

After they finished, they entered the room with other rookies 11, soon to be met with another senior participant which is older than them. The reaction from various rookies was surprised to see their future opponent would be their senior. 'So many' Ino thought.

'How many of them repeat the test anyway?' Choji noticed most of them are above 19 years old. To think they become genin around their age and not exceed to Chunnin even after many years. He hopes that it would not be applied to him. The thought of it giving him nightmares.

"So you the infamous rookie 11 isn't?" The newly passed gennin turned to the grey-haired genin with spectacle. "Forgive for not introducing myself, I'm Kabuto Yakushi" He introduced. A Nara came out and greet him.

"Shikamaru Nara, so this is your second time"

"No this is my seventh" His statement earned a shock to everyone. "huh" Sakura puzzled. "Chunnin exam occurs every two years so it's now my fourth year." The rookie 11 focused on Kabuto explanation meanwhile a group from Suna watches the newly entered gennin.

"look it's the same kid from days ago" Temari said smirking at the rookie.

"That blonde, I swear he will pay!" Kankuro grumbled, since that day he still holds a grudge towards the blonde for humiliating him. Gaara eyed the blonde feeling like something unease with him.

'Why do I feel uneasiness? I am stronger than him but why do I feel afraid?' He pondered with his eyes down, asking himself.

On the other side, a group of ninja who ages slightly older than the rookie observes the rookie. a girl and two boys. "it is no surprise to see the infamous rookie is mostly a clan heir even a council daughter also here"The girl with two buns wearing a pink sleeveless qipao-style blouse stated thoughtfully.

"Yeah, but I wonder who the boy is" A green spandex wearer with bushy eyebrows pointing at the blonde with incredulous jacket.

"That boy was Naruto Uzumaki" A pupilless boy answered with Chinese attire.

"How do you know?" The bushy eyebrows asked.

"Hinata always talking about him"

"Oh, that boy is her crush then" The Chinese girl gave him a mischievous smirk. The pupilless boy ignored her and said " Tenten, she did not have that relationship. She just admired him"

"I hope she didn't go any further," Tenten said. Neji looked back at Naruto and muttered "Uzumaki, I wonder what is special about him" he wondered for a long time how he got Hinata's attention but he was certain about one thing.

In this shinobi world,

The weak will always be weak,

And the strong will always be strong.

____________________________________________

Later, smoke engulf the stage in front of all participants. There is to be revealed a group of Jounin and Chunin who is the proctor of the exam. In the middle, a scarred man wore a simple black outfit with chain-mail armour underneath, over which he wore a beige utility flak jacket of sorts with several pouches strapped to it and calf-length sandals. He wore his forehead protector in the same, bandanna style.

The participants in the room sits on their desk and filled the empty desk as they saw several Jounin and Chunnin.

"Pay attention to all of you, I'm Ibiki the first proctor of the Chunnin exam. You sound ninja I believe it was your first time entering the Chunnin exam, right?" He pointed at one of the sound ninjas.

"Yes, this our first time" the sound ninja retorts.

Naruto noticed at their headband protector there has a note symbol on it that shows that they are from the sound village. He is curious, it is his first time to see a sound ninja since he never heard there have shinobi in the sound village before.

Ibiki looks at them with a smirk on his face. "This would be interesting, I will explain the first exam to you. This is a written test that has 10 questions that will test your intelligence. There is no violence was needed even if there a proctor ordered you, you will be disqualified immediately. Also, this exam will be based on team point"

"If one of your team gets zero and got caught cheating a whole team will immediately be DISQUALIFIED!!" Ibiki continued with a sadistic smirk.

The audience was shocked by the first examination rules.

'I and Satsuki have no problem in scoring our test we could pass more than five score or even six but that means only Naruto is our problem. DAMN IT' Sakura calculated her team abilities in her head. She curses herself for not remembering Naruto is the one with not not good academic score.

'Damn it, why I didn't force him to study all those weeks ago' she become despondent after realising Naruto is not good in writing test.

After all they all wrong. He is smarter than rest of them. Shikamaru observe their Sasuke and Sakura faces. He could read what they thought and smirk before break his eyes from them. 'You two thinking lowly on him'

'Damn, no wonder Hokage put Ibiki in charge this time. He intended to remover more participate in the Chunnin exam. I noticed, the participant of this year is three times more than the participant from the last Chunnin exam. Why do I feel tremble all of the sudden.' Naruto tilts his head to his left a bit until he could see back with rolling his eyes.

He was shocked to see Sakura and Sasuke glaring daggers at him. He acts like nothing happen when he saw it back there. He didn't know they glare at him because reputation of him as a dead last, in the academy months ago. Well, from the report you could say. He barely passes...but we all know it's not the truth. Aren't we?

"Achoo" a person beside him sneezes, from the voice he knows it was the girl that sits beside him. He pulled out his handkerchief with a smile and give it to the girl as an act of a gentleman.

Manners make it man, the quote is from the book he likes to read. He usually uses it on some occasion. The quotes inspire him to become a great man.

(Yeah, I pick those quotes from Kingsman)

The girl timidly accepts his assistance. He noticed the girl had blue indigo hair that is long enough to fall to her neck, wearing a baggy zipped white jacket that covers almost part of her body and long blue shinobi pants. Her eyes were pupilless is now staring at him with a smile.

He sweats knowing who the girl is. His face slowly becomes pale. His curved lips become faltered.

He takes back about the quotes earlier. He couldn't use it on this girl. She is no girl. She is a devil.

Hinata wiped her nose with his handkerchief and give it to him.
The girl's gentle smile turns to mischievous. 'It's good to tease him, sometime '.

2727 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

300K 10.1K 38
Within the village of Konoha, both humans and demons live in peace as the two races help each other out. But there is one demon that the humans hate...
12.3K 372 17
Naruto Uzumaki works at a coffee shop. Even though his family is super rich, he didn't want to be spoiled like the other rich kids, he just wanted to...
1.7K 56 5
Naruko chasing after Sasuke to not leave to Orochimaru, trying to stop him both their jutsu collided creating a chain reaction and open a rift betwee...
195K 3.5K 16
Naruto Uzumaki. The Youngest ANBU commander. Killed Many enemies with an blink of an eye. Also Known as 'Kitsune' Or 'Blue Flash'. They say that he d...