Tom Riddle Imagines

By tom_riddles_wifey68

These are random scenes my mind creates every night when I'm going to bed, feel free to suggest any imagines... More

cold morning bliss
battle of hogwarts
Temptation
Obliviate
broken promises
fear
rule the world with me
blood and love
betrayed & trapped
betrayed & trapped pt. 2
clouds & fire
thunderstorms
immortal
i love you and i hate myself for it
fix me
"just friends"
he always wins
"kill me if you must"
simple moments
black coffee
mystery
meetings
"we all die, its just life."
another chance
letters
if only
unexpected
sleepless
the boy
burn
i like you more than i planned
secret garden
azkaban

kitchen scares

6.6K 102 5
By tom_riddles_wifey68

I wake up thirsty, my throat is dry, sore and basically begging for liquid. Tom's arms are wrapped around my waist, I want to snuggle deeper into the warmth of our bed and go back to sleep but my throat is screaming at me to drink water.
So I gently pry Tom's hands off of me, trying not to wake him and climb out of bed.
Wincing when the springs inside of the bed squeak, once I manage to stand, I tip toe out of the room and close the door nearly all the way so I don't cause a click.
I immediately relax when I'm a few feet away from the room and I start to walk normally.
I make my way into the kitchen and grab a glass of water, gulping it down as the coldness calms down the pain in my throat.
Suddenly now that my throat doesn't hurt anymore, I'm craving food.
I open the fridge and stare into it, I spot some leftover pizza and grin.
I grab a plate and put the remaining pieces of it onto it and pop the plate into the microwave.
I throw the empty cardboard box into the trash, and then wait impatiently.

3..
2..
1..
I then press stop quickly so the microwave doesn't make the beeping noise and wake Tom up, and I open it.
I pull out the pizza and admire its smell, I place it down onto the counter and lift one piece to my mouth.
Suddenly I feel hands curl against my hips and I yelp, dropping the pizza onto the plate causing it to create a loud noise.
"Merlin, Tom!" I hold on my chest, scared out of my mind.
He chuckles, "Sorry love, just wondering why you weren't in bed."
I turn around to face him, "I was thirsty so I grabbed a glass of water, and then I got hungry so I was just heating up some leftovers." I gesture towards the abandoned plate on the counter.
He nods and stares at my lips, I roll my eyes and laugh, pushing his chest backwards gently.
I then turn and grab the pizza and take a bite.
"Can I at least have a slice?" He asks.
I take a piece and hand it him.
"Thanks."
I smile, my cheeks filled with pizza.
He smiles back in amusement.
-
I hate this chapter so much, one of my worst chapters in this book, so sorry you had to go though the pain of reading that.
I'm just going through a writers block and I have no ideas at all and I wanted to write sm bc I haven't published anything recently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.8K 41
You and Tom Riddle: dating/enemies/academic rivals/professor x student/ siblings or friends? In this book you have oneshots of anything you might lik...
6.2K 344 4
Reader figures out a set of rules to survive navigating their FWB relationship with Tom Riddle, which goes great until he starts breaking them one by...
12K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
1.3M 15K 130
[ COMPLETED ] - tom marvolo riddle - some nsfw/smut - preferences - imagines - gifs Β° requests closed Β° Β© ttwttw 2019-2022