King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

Oleh BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow

14K 469 1.1K
Oleh BlairWitch91

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking through the forest.

Well... Jungkook was walking.

Taehyung was backhugging him, letting himself be dragged. He had his chin on Jungkook's shoulder, keeping his nose in his mate's neck.

'My God, you are so addicting...' he said, and licked his neck.

Jungkook giggled and a shiver of pleasure ran through his body. He felt so safe... The arms that were always around him, making him calm and safe, were here... As sure as sunrise and sunset.

Everything had changed, not changing at all at the same time.

He would think that it's just a beautiful dream if his insides weren't entangled in almost painful pleasure. The physical reaction of his body was making him feel the reality. The goosebumps on his skin. The sped up heartbeat.

And this freaking, sinful scent, that was storming inside his lungs with every inhale.

The moonlight painted the silver sparks on the lake they managed to see from the point they were standing.

The lake house on the other side of the lake was quiet. But there was a light turned on in the living room. The car was parked in front of the house.

'They are waiting...' Jungkook said and turned his head a bit.

Taehyung was already staring at his profile, so when he tilted his head their noses brushed.

Jungkook closed his eyes, smiling a bit, when Taehyung kissed him sweetly.

Taehyung pressed his forehead to Jungkook's shoulder, embarrassed.

'I really can't stop myself...' he whispered.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arms that were circled around his waist and embraced himself more, as if he was tightening the belt.

'If you stop, I will beat you up...' Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung touched Jungkook's ear lobe - the most sensitive part on his body, his sweet spot - with his lips and whispered.

'Oh, really?'

'Y-yeah...' Jungkook leaned more on Taehyung's chest.

'I like, when you say 'yes'... ' Taehyung praised him, and his hand slid under Jungkook's belt, touching the naked skin on his side.

'You are making me dizzy...' Jungkook whispered.

'Should we stay here? Or join them?' Taehyung mouth were caressing Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook sighed.

'We will need to join them sooner or later... we can stay in the forest you know? And I want to thank them...'

'You are right...' Taehyung pecked his neck and moved away. 'But if I stay like that we for sure won't join them tonight...' He took Jungkook's hand on his own. 'Why do you say I smell like the night?'

'Sultry. Hot. Heavy. Fucking passionately...'

Taehyung squeezed his hand warningly.

'If you won't stop... We won't reach there for sure...' Taehyung squinted his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him flirtatiously, but then he cleared his throat and said with dreamy voice:

'Summer night garden. The air in the summer is different than in the winter. And there are flowers that bloom all day but you can feel the scent only after sunset. Then they are overpowering every other scent. Roses are nothing compared to them... Like there is this little flower you would take as a weed... but at night it smells like the most expensive perfume. A bit almondy...'

'What flower?'

'Well... I know the flower... but I don't know the flower name...'

Taehyung laughed.

'But there is also jasmine, moonflower, tuberose... And you smell like a mixture of all of them...' Jungkook gulped. 'It's very stimulating...'

'That's why you have a boner?'

'Fuck off!' Jungkook pushed him away.

'I'm sorry... I'm sorry...' Taehyung was laughing his ass out. 'I'm just trying to divert my attention...'

'Oh?' Jungkook said mockingly with his arms crossed over his chest. 'I could feel on my ass how well it's going...'

'Guilty as charged...' Taehyung answered, sending him his boxy smile.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, but couldn't hold his own grin.

The beauty of being in love with your best friend... The beauty of your best friend being your mate...

They intertwined their fingers again and walked slowly to the lake house.

They knocked before entering, and opened the door.

'We are here...' Taehyung announced, expecting the excited screams and ready to catch Jimin on his way...

But the room was empty and quiet.

The candles were lit everywhere in the living room and on the coffee table a picnic basket was left and three pieces of papers.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other surprised and walked slowly to the table.

Jungkook took the first paper and read it out loud.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who pressed his forehead to his temple, without a word saying he was as touched as him.

Taehyung lifted the second paper. They read two sentences written on it and laughed out loud.

There was no signature, but they didn't need one to recognize Yoongi-hyung. Just as they knew the flames over the candles weren't a normal ones. They were set by their hyung's power.

Jungkook reached the third paper and blushed instantly.

'What?' Taehyung asked curiously.

'Nevermind...'

'Show me!'

'No need...'

They started to fight over the paper, until Taehyung triumphantly took it out from Jungkook's hand, tickling his sides. He looked at the message from Jimin.

'Yup... my brother needs professional help...' Taehyung sighed.

'It's too late for him already,' Jungkook giggled.

They checked the basket filled with snacks, fruits and wine. There was another note inside.

'From Jin-hyung?' Jungkook asked, when Taehyung unfolded the paper.

'Yes...'

 'Take breaks?' Jungkook frowned. 'What the hell are they thinking? That we will have some kind of orgy here?'

Taehyung sent him a smug smile.

'We won't?'

Jungkook smacked his arm, blushing.

'Am gonna take a shower...' he said and when Taehyung nodded he walked upstairs.

Taehyung started to take out the food from the basket, when he noticed a little black box behind it. There was one more paper under it. He read the note first.

Taehyung smiled at the note. He will show it to Jungkook when he comes back. He opened the box and blinked.  His lips parted. 

There were two silver rings inside. With the engraving on the inside KTH & JJK Eternally together.

The mixture of feelings Taehyung felt made him a bit nauseous. He was excited. He wanted to cry. He was nervous...

He never allowed himself to think about it... So till this moment when the flames light reflected on the silver, bringing it to life he hadn't realised - there was nothing and no one stopping him now.

He wanted Jungkook to put this ring on his finger.

He wanted to put one on his finger...

But wasn't it too soon? Yesterday they didn't even dare to dream about it... Won't Jungkook freak out? 

Taehyung thought about his own reaction - he was shy, nervous, excited - and he knew the answer... He knew his mate. He knew his lover.

He took the box and hid it inside his pocket, before heading to the other bathroom. 

(🎶Music tip: Vow by ALi🎶🤧)

Jungkook walked in the main bedroom which was also filled with candles. It was amusing how nervous he was. Almost like some virigin at his first time. Actually no... he wasn't nervous during his first time. It was unplanned and spontaneous. Hot...

But this time...he was feeling like he was going to give his whole being to Taehyung in the way he never did before.

He shook his still a bit wet bangs from the face and stood in the door hesitantly.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed in only boxers after taking a shower. His skin was golden from the candle lights. He looked like a Greek god. The room was filled with the seductive scent of the night. He was looking at the night through the window. At the moonlight dancing on the lake surface.

Jungkook grabbed the hem of his shirt, trying to gulp all the feelings that were building up in his throat.

Taehyung slowly turned his head and looked at him. His lips parted a bit when he saw Jungkook. He was wearing an oversized white shirt only, which reached to his mid-thigh. His legs were showing, and his muscles were perfectly visible under the fabric, yet he looked so fragile and soft...

When their eyes met Jungkook expected the flames, the hunger, the lust flowing in their veins that they felt all the way here. Instead he saw the longing. Tenderness. Emotions.

He should have known...

Their feelings will always win with their instincts. No matter how much their wolves' souls were hungry for each other, the human hearts wanted so much more.

'You look like an angel...' Taehyung said quietly.

'There were only some of Jin's clothes in the other bedroom...' Jungkook answered shyly, looking down.

Taehyung licked his lips and looked at his own hands. He chuckled, shaking his head.

'I'm so nervous...' he whispered.

Taehyung's vulnerability - for a change - calmed Jungkook down. He slowly walked to Taehyung and stood between his legs. He intertwined his fingers into his hair and made him look at him. He leaned and kissed his forehead.

'You know we don't have to do anything... I just need to be close to you...'

Taehyung's hands without hurry travelled to Jungkook's waist, and he pulled him closer, without a word.

Jungkook straddled Taehyung with his knees, placing them on the both sides of his tights. He sat on his lap, facing him. He put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

They were looking at each other with intensity. It was amazing how they could just be mesmerized by the galaxies in each other's eyes, as if they were telling a myriad of stories, only they could read...

Jungkook leaned forward and pressed his cheek to Taehyung's, brushing it slowly. Feeling each fibre of his skin with the tip of his nose. He moved through Taehyug's jaw and reached his neck to kiss the scent gland. He was rubbing his mouth on the soft skin.

Taehyung shivered when he felt his teeth delicately brushing the place. He almost begged to feel it harder.

'Do you want to mark me?' he asked.

'I want to...' Jungkook whispered breathlessly. 'But isn't it too soon?'

Taehyung squeezed his waist, without saying anything, he patiently waited for Jungkook to look at him.

'It is never too early to make a dream come through...' he said gently. 'Will you take me as yours for eternity?'

'Will you love me forever?'

'No...' Taehyung shook his head. 'I will love you... so much longer...'

A fragile, soft smile painted Jungkook's lips.

'There was always only one answer for me...' he cupped Taehyung's face. 'Yes, Kim Taehyung, I will take you as mine if you will make me yours as well...'

Taehyung shyly looked down, stretched his hand and fetched something from under the pillow. He opened the box and showed Jungkook the rings.

'They are from Hoseok hyung...' Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook was looking at the rings for a while. Then he made Taehyung look at him and joined their foreheads. He closed his eyes and whispered the answer to the question that wasn't voiced out. That didn't have to be voiced out.

Their hearts knew the question. As well as the answer before it was even said out loud. Taehyung took out one of the rings and took Jungkook's right hand.

'With the words of sacred vow, I, Kim Taehyung, accept you, Jeon Jungkook, as my fated mate and beloved husband, till the end of our times...'

With one of his long fingers, he touched Jungkook's lower lip and brushed it slowly before his nail pressed the soft flesh and made it bleed. The scent of fresh mountain air becomes more intense around them.

Jungkook took the other ring and gulped hard before his emotion allowed him to said with trembling but sure voice:

'With the words of sacred vow, I, Jeon Jungkook, accept you, Kim Taehyung, as my fated mate and beloved husband, till the end of our times...' 

He slowly slid the ring on Taehyung's heart finger. Then as Taehyung did before, he scratched his lower lip so the drop of blood will appear.

Exchanging the blood was the second part of the ritual. Usually given by one mate to another right after the vow.

But Jungkook and Taehyung were always different. Their equality. Their balance. Their mutual adoration for each other made them do things in their own way.

They exchange the blood at once, joining their lips in a sweet kiss, sucking a little so their mouth will be filled with the other's taste. They licked the wounds to heal them.

When their blood mixed in their veins, their eyes flashed golden, encrypting inside their blood cells the name of the other.

Taehyung embraced Jungkook tightly, when their lips met in a love filled, innocent, slow and tender kiss.

Jungkook slowly unbuttoned his shirt, under Taehyung's delicate gaze. The light fabric slid off his shoulder and fell to the ground, exposing Jungkook's naked body.

He gently pressed Taehyung's chest to make him lay down on the sheets and hovered over him, kissing him with the passion that was filling his veins, body, heart and at last... finally his soul.

They worshipped each other's bodies gradually, not leaving even an inch of not kissed skin. Their hands were painting their story. All the hurtful days. All the tears and unspoken words were now exposed under the moonlight and warm flames of the candles.

Their blood was singing two melodies that joined, harmonised and became one at the same moment their bodies were connected.

Jungkook threw his head back exposing his neck.

'Taehyung... mark me...' he whispered.

Taehyung was moving slowly inside him, lifting Jungkook to the stars when he leaned forward and kissed the neck. Lick it so it won't be painful and let his wolf take control. His fangs showed when he bit the crook of Jungkook's neck, leaving the silver mark on his body.

He signed him as his.

Jungkook's body shivered when the sudden orgasm reached him.

Taehyung smiled at his husband and put his finger inside Jungkook's mouth touching his already exposed fangs.

'Come, baby... Take me as yours...' he breathed out without stopping his moves.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist with his legs, bringing him closer to himself and looked at Taehyung's smug smile and exposed neck. He lifted his head and kissed his Adam's apple sucking on it lightly, making Taehyung moan before he pressed his lips to the side of Taehyung's neck and let his fangs pierced the soft skin.

He hissed, enjoying the pain that made him feel more alive than ever. His moves became slower and harder inside Jungkook's body. He wanted to extend this moment endlessly but the lips on his neck, Jungkook's soft sounds and body moving under him made him reach heaven.

He laid down on his mate's body feeling the last part of the ritual was completed, binding them together.

Tying their hearts, bodies and souls with the red string of fate.

They were lying next to each other. With Jungkook cuddled to Taehyung's side lazyly, still in daze and a bit sleepy.

Taehyung lifted his hand above his head and looked at the ring on his finger. He couldn't stop smiling at it, each time more shocked it was actually there...

'So? Am I Jeon Taehyung now? Or are you Kim Jungkook?'

'Normally it's the higher rank name that is taken by both mates... Since we have the same rank there is no simple answer... But you are older...' Jungkook said hesitantly.

'So will we stay with our family names?'

'Like hell I will allow us to have different names...' Jungkook frowned.

'So will we choose one or combine them?'

Jungkook pouted and didn't answer. Taehyung looked at his sulking husband, laying on his chest and caressing his skin with his fingers.

'What's wrong, Koo?'

Jungkook hid his face in Taehyung's chest.

'I'm Kim Jungkook... I think about myself as Kim Jungkook...'

Taehyung gulped. Was it possible for a heart to break from too much love inside it?

'Since when?' he asked gently.

Jungkook shrugged.

'Koo...'

''Beside... I don't want to encounter the wrath of Jin-hyung...'

'What? Why would he be angry at you?'

'Oh believe me! He would yell at me for hours hearing I didn't change my name to 'Kim' when I had the chance...'

Taehyung giggled, but then one of his fingers started to travel through Jungkook's cheek.

'Since when?' he asked quietly again.

'Somewhere between our first kiss and our first time...'

That was a really sneaky answer that didn't explain anything and explained everything at the same time.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's head and fixed the duvet over his shoulder so he won't get cold.

'Ok, my cute Kim Koo...So when will we shove it into Elder's face?'

'As soon as possible...'

The next afternoon they cleaned the lake house. Well more like they tried doing it between sudden needs to kiss, cuddle and make love on the kitchen counter.

But they had to go back to the Palace because they ate everything Jin-hyung prepared for them and their bodies started to demand more food.

Jungkook was driving because Taehyung was sulking with his arms crossed over his chest.

'You know we have to...'

'I know. But it doesn't mean I'm happy about it...' Taehyung answered.

'Look at it that way. I would for sure have the need to punch everyone that would drool over your scent. And I don't see myself apologizing to Bam, Yugy and especially not to Kai, for beating them up...'

Taehyung chuckled.

'And I'm sure as fuck don't want to be punched by you by accident, while I will try to stop you from doing the same...'

Taehyung moved his eyebrow. There was no point in denying... He glanced at the mark on Jungkook's neck and sighed.

'Okay... But we won't do it in our bedroom...'

'Well Yoonmin are on the other side of the Palace and the rest are on the other floors so... yeah I think we are safe there...'

Taehyung suddenly pressed his nose into Jungkook's neck.

'Just a bit more...' he whined.

Jungkook giggled.

'Fine... Until we reach the Palace.' he said and stopped to suppress his scent to Taehyung's content.

They reached the Palace in an hour. They parked the car in the garage and joined their hands with shining rings on their fingers, before walking to the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty so they dived freely inside the fridge to see what was there for them. They tried to stop their smiles, hearing sudden running on the stairs from every direction. As if a bunch of really impatient elephants were running their way.

Out of breath Jimin first reached the kitchen. His eyes checked their bodies from head to toe and stopped on their hands.

Jin looked over his shoulder at the youngsters.

'Well, well, well...' Jimin smirked. 'Look who is here... Mr & Mr...?'

'Kim.' Jungkook hurried with an answer and Taehyung whispered "Cute" under his nose, looking at him.

Jin sighed with relief.

'Out of the way!' Hoseok screamed running through the doors, he grabbed Jungkook and Taehyung's hands anxiously and then beamed in happiness like sunshine. 'Do you like them?' he asked excitedly.

'They are beautiful... Thank you, hyung...' Taehyung said.

Hoseok embraced them and rocked them happily in his arms.

'Am going to cry in my bedroom...!' he said and ran out of the kitchen, passing surprised Namjoon. 

'What have you done to the King?' the Head Alpha asked.

Jungkook walked to him and hugged him hard.

'You've figured this out, right?' he said with a voice full of gratitude.

Namjoon hugged him back but then teasingly looked at him.

'If I wouldn't, I would have to dig a hole for myself to hide. Couldn't let my IQ drop to your level, could I?'

They heard the loud grunting and Jungkook looked behind Namjoon seeing Yoongi-hyung with...

'Mom?! Dad?!' Taehyung exclaimed happily.

Jungkook blushed instantly.

Mrs Choi was looking at Jimin without amusement.

'Where are you manniers, Min Jimin?! You left us and stormed out of the room without a word!'

'What are you talking about, mom?' Jimin embraced Jungkook's neck with his arm. 'My besties are here! It's the only excuse that matters...'

Taehyung walked to him and poked his finger into Jimin's side, moving him aside.

'Shoo, shoo...' he said. 'It's my husband, go to your own...'

Jimin pouted.

'Dude... if not thanks to me, you would be without lube and Jungkook couldn't walk today...'

'We haven't even opened that drawer...' Taehyung rolled his eyes at the same time Jungkook hide his face in his hands, and Mrs Choi yelled:

'MIN JIMIN! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!'

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other knowingly when she walked to Jungkook and cupped his face.

'Are you okay, dear? He didn't ravish you too much?'

Jimin turned around to hide his laugh, but his shaking arms betrayed him.

Jungkook looked desperately at Taehyung, shaking his head as 'no' to Taehyung's mom.

'I'm fine, Mrs Choi... And how are you?'

'Oh, I'm perfect! All injuries are healed and girls sometimes drop by for tea. They are really adorable...'

'Girls?' Yoongi frowned. 'You mean... Dreamcatcher?' he shivered.

'Yes. Fairies are cute, don't you think...'

Yoongi moved imperceptibly towards Jimin and whispered to his ear:

'Your mother is insane...'

'I know that...' Jimin whispered back trying to bite back his smile.

'She is drinking tea with assassins...'

'Told you she can be scary...'

Mrs Choi looked at the whispering couple, frowning.

'What are you blabbering about there?'

'Nothing...' Yoongi and Jimin answered unisono, smiling innocently. 

Jungkook, being on the verge of dying from embarrassment, glared at Taehyung.

'Introduce me properly, Kim, or I will kick your ass...'

'You are Kim yourself now, remember?' Taehyung sent him a smug smile.

Jungkook sighed heavily, shaking his head in disbelief. He opened his mouth to finally greet Taehyung's parents, but his idiot husband walked to him and took his hand:

'Mom, dad... let me introduce you to my mate, my husband - Kim Jungkook.'

Mrs Choi lifted his hand to Taehyung's cheek and stroked it gently.

'Your wish came through... I'm happy Taehyung.' Then she looked at Jungkook, who was shyly looking at the floor. She kissed his forehead. 'Welcome to the family, darling... Come...' he embraced boys with her arms. 'You should tell me your story...'

They were walking upstairs when Yoongi mindlinked Jungkook and Taehyung:

Yoongi: Before Jungkook's birthday, we have one unfinished business...

Taehyung: We know, hyung... We will take care of it.

Yoongi: ...

Yoongi: Congrats, brats...

Jungkook: Thank you, hyung!

Yoongi: ...

Yoongi: ... I love you...

Taehyung and Jungkook: We love you too, hyung!!!

Yoongi: S-shut up!

Next morning the doors to the cell opened suddenly, and Bogum looked at Taehyung and Jungkook standing in the door frame.

Jungkook walked inside and Taehyung closed the doors behind them.

'Did they change the verdict?' Bogum asked flatly. 'Why else would two most effective killers visit me just before my moving to the prison?'

Without a word Jungkook threw a brand new phone on his lap.

'You can call him... Tell him, my offer is still on.'

Bogum's eyes widened in surprise but the spark in them extinguished as fast.

'Why would you do that? To prove how mighty you are?' he said tiredly.

'We don't need to prove anything to you... we already beat you.' Taehyung shrugged.

'We talked with the King... He agreed to change the location of the imprisonment to Cape Horn. You won't be able to use power and you till the rest of your life you will work for fire elementals. But you won't be caged... And your mate can go with you...' Jungkook explained.

Bogum frowned at him, sensing deception. Not understanding what's going on.

'Why?' he asked.

Jungkook crouched down next to him and showed him two fingers.

'Two reasons. We know how strong the bond with the Jung blood is. And you were Sung-jae's wolf. Even if you would want to oppose him - which I don't believe crossed your mind even once - he could force you in the end... And the King knows it as well... And the second reason - The Sacred Mate Law.'

'Mates can't be separated. First law that was written down in this Kingdom.' Taehyung added.

Bogum looked at the wall, hiding his face.

'What can the two of you know about it?' he burked.

'Apparently... more than you...' Taehyung chuckled and when Bogum looked at him, he waved his fingers, showing off his ring.

He offered Jungkook his hand to help him get up, and Jungkook on purpose gave him his right hand, so both of their rings would be visible. 

'How?' asked Bogum.

'Ask Fate...' Jungkook smiled.

He felt untouchable. Nothing could touch him now. All fears, all anxieties were nowhere to be found.

Bogum looked at the phone and touched it hesitantly. He picked it up and dialed the number. 

'Hi... It's me...' he was nervously playing with the fabric of his shirt. 'No... they let me call you... Renjun... listen to me... They are moving me tomorrow and...' he gulped. 'Promise me something... The thing with your sisters...Don't do it. Let them find their mates...' he was listening with closed eyes for a while. 'Me too... I need to finish... Be happy.'

He disconnected fast and returned the phone to Jungkook without looking at him.

'I...'

'You want him to be free. Alphas are protectors. We understand.' Taehyung said calmly.

Two Grand Alphas turned to the doors.

'We will see you tomorrow.'

When the cell doors closed after them, Taehyung frowned seeing Jungkook doing something on the phone.

'What are you doing?'

Jungkook looked at him innocently.

'Texting Renjun...'

Taehyung chuckled, embracing his waist, and shaking his head in disbelief.

'You are too merciful for your own good, baby...'

Park Bogum guarded by the whole Team A and two Grand Alphas with the power-restraining bracelets on his wrists was standing on the airport field, waiting to board the plane to Argentina, then the boat would take him to Cape Horn. He was calm.

Jungkook, in his sunglasses and combat uniform, wasn't looking at the plane. He was looking at the airport building.

The way he believed in mates' bond was a bit unhealthy. He was ready to drag Renjun's ass to Argentina by himself, if he wouldn't show up here.

The captain gave the sign they can get on the board. IU, Sehun and Wendy entered the plane first to check it.

Then Jungkook saw the running figure with a small bag. Mark and Jackson pointed their guns at the man.

Bogum lips parted and he wanted to move, screaming:

'What are you doing here, imbecile!'

'Easy.' Taehyung placed his hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

Jungkook took a few steps forward and Renjun, breathing heavily, stood in front of him. Jungkook raised his eyebrow and Renjun without a word threw the bag on the ground and put out his hands towards him. Jungkook fetched the power-restraining bracelets from the back pocket of his trousers and fastened them on his wrists.

Renjun rubbed his wrist after looking at Jungkook with a mixture of hate, anxiety and gratitude. Jungkook didn't mind it. He didn't do it to reconcile with him. He had done it because he believed in this one truth: mates can't be separated - end of the topic.

'Listen...' Renjun started. 'Yuzuru and Sohee...'

'They will be fine on their own.' Jungkook checking Renjun's bag cut him off. 'They don't need your or mine mess in their lives. I won't get involved with your family. I have my own...' he said and nodded to Jackson.

'You can take him.'

Jackson came closer and Jungkook put his hand on his arm.

'Come back safe and sound.'

'You won't even notice we were away, Major...' Jackson winked at him.

When they boarded the plane which started slowly to taxi, Taehyung and Jungkook returned to the car.

Taehyung started the engine and put the sunglasses on his nose, he was chewing gum in the way that was making Jungkook thirsty.

And Taehyung was perfectly aware of it... His smug smile was proof of it.

'The Elders?' he asked.

'Yup. We need to get shit done today, because I'm gonna get waisted so hard tomorrow, you will need to get me off of your dick by force...'

Taehyung laughed.

'Am I ready for drunk Jungkookie?'

'I don't think you are, babe...'

Taehyung and Jungkook were standing in the middle of the Archive library when Hakyeon, Dawon and Gurem appeared. They were pale. Probably scared why two of the most powerful wolves in the world decided to visit them.

'How can we help you, sirs?' Hakyeon asked politely.

'We just wanted to officially inform you that the mate bond was made, so you can register it.' Taehyung said sternly.

'Mate bond?' Hakyeon blinked. 'Whose?'

'Ours.' Jungkook said calmly.

'W-what?' Hakyeon stepped back, shocked.

On the other hand, Dawon made a step forward looking at their neck, hands and faces fast. She grabbed their right hands to look at the rings.

'Amazing... Unbelievable...' she whispered. 'It changes everything...' She looked at them and put her hands on their shoulders. 'You will pave the way...'

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other surprised.

'I don't understand...' Taehyung frowned.

'Think about it... You are Grand Alphas. A legend itself. And you are mates! Royal Pack's mates! Approved and supported by the King himself! All the stereotypes don't have anything on you! Every hidden alphas mates, scared to be exposed to society... will go after your example!' She looked around. 'I need to sit down...' she said weakly and Hakyeon in a hurry got the chair for her. She looked at Gurem. 'Don't stand like a statue, Gurem! Bring me the register! Sit down, boys! Sit down!' She made a gesture to the other chairs. 'Tell me everything... I will write down your story... The Grand Alpha Mates! Amazing...' she shook her head.

Taehyung took Jungkook's and Jungkook nodded, agreeing, before they sat down in front of Dawon. If their story could help other alpha mates... If they could ease the suffering they were encountering... All their struggles and fears...

Yes... They were here to pave the way.

Two months later

Jungkook was standing in the middle of the corridor, looking at the doors to his own, fucking bedroom. He crossed his arms over his chest, and one hand was playing with the pendant.

The pendant was a tear shaped emerald. He got it from Taehyung for his birthday with the matching second pendant with purple stone that Taehyung was wearing.

He almost smiled when he remembered Taehyung putting it on his neck, just before the party, he (on the other hand) didn't remember at all...

Almost... Because currently he was busy looking at the doors like they could burst in the flames just from him staring at them.

If doors would have feelings... they would run by themselves, getting out of his way...

He poked his inner cheek with his tongue at the same time Jimin came and tried to open the door.

He frowned and looked at Jungkook.

'Where is TaeTae?' he asked.

'Inside...' Jungkook answered slowly.

'But the doors are closed...'

'I am aware of that...'

'Why would he close the doors?'

'I guess... to piss me off?' Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

Jimin knocked on the door.

'Tae? Open up...' he moved the doorknob a few times.

'Jimin-ssi...' Jungkook said quietly. 'Move...'

Jimin made a step back, at the last moment, because Jungkook made a step, turned, and hit the door with a spinning kick with all his force.

The door opened and fell inside the room with a loud bang, making Taehyung, who was packing a bag, jump a few inches above the ground.

Jungkook slowly walked through the destroyed doors to the room. 

'You tried to keep me away from something that is mine, aka - your ass... And you better have a pretty good excuse for that, Kim...'

Jungkook's eyes fell on the bag and his eyes flashed golden.

'Umm... talk to you later, guys...' Jimin said, giggling nervously and ran away.

Taehyung sighed and brushed his hair with his fingers anxiously. His hands were already sweaty. His rut hadn't even started yet and he already was going insane to touch Jungkook. His body was desperately craving him... His wolf was crazy and it took every bit of self-control to tame him.

Finally their eyes met, and Jungkook could see his face a bit red from the raging fire inside his veins and droplets of sweat running down his jaw.

'Oh...' Jungkook exhaled, understanding everything at once.

Taehyung gulped hearing his sighed. It was enough to make him aroused. He broke eye contact and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, Jungkook smirked.

HE. FUCKING. SMIRKED.

'Oh... we will have so much fun...' he giggled with a deep baritone.

Taehyung felt his giggles down his own spine. But at the same time he was shocked.

'Don't test me, Jungkookie', he warned him with his dominative voice. 'We just started our relationship... And I won't destroy it, just because I'm totally insane during my rut! You are too precious to me! I don't want to hurt You! Even now I have just enough control to not pin You to the wall...'

Jungkook shivered and Taehyung thought that he scared him. He looked at the floor already feeling guilty, when Jungkook took a few steps, grabbed his nape forcefully and connected their lips in a heated kiss. He put his tongue inside Tae's mouth without hesitation. He bit his lower lip and pulled it with his teeth.

'I want You, Taehyung!', he whispered breathlessly, into his lips. Their lips brushed slightly with his words.

Tae couldn't take it. He grabbed Jungkook's waist and pressed their bodies together.

'Are you absolutely sure You will be able to take it?!', he growled harshly.

Jungkook slid his leg between Taehyung's, pressing his thick thigh to his alpha crotch. He moved, causing a gentle friction, earning instant low, deep moan from his mate.

'I was made to take every part of you', Jungkook's eyes were dark, full of passion, lust and... love.

The knot in Tae's stomach clenched. He felt a sudden explosion of adoration. Jungkook was caring, gentle, perfect... and... oh... so fucking HOT.

Jungkook smiled softly, and intertwined his fingers in Tae's hair calmingly. He pressed his cheek to Tae's, brushed his nose against delicate skin and whispered:

'Taehyung... I know how it hurts to deal with it alone. And now when I'm here I won't let You go through it... And even if You could persuade men, You and I know that knowing that You are suffering somewhere alone, my protective alpha side will drive me insane...'

Taehyung connected their foreheads.

'I don't want to hurt You...'

'You won't.'

'How can You be so sure?'

'First: because we are mated and your wolf won't let you hurt mine... Second: Because I'm an alpha... And my body it's not so weak, bae...' Jungkook looked him deep in the eyes and brushed his lips with his fingers. 'And because...'

'Because?'

'I'm head over heels for You...and I just can't wait to have all of Your attention on me... Just me. I want to see how You will lose control for me... How desperate You will look wanting me... '

Taehyung brought him even closer, grabbing his ass, causing their middles to rub against each other. Jungkook's lips escaped a sudden moan.

'If you won't tame this horny, aggressive side of Yours, baby, we won't even be able to leave the Palace...'

'Sorry... But You are all I've ever wanted. And You are so fucking handsome, it is insane... I was fantasising since my rut... I will gladly take everything You want to do to me.'

Taehyung looked him in the eyes and already felt like he was in heaven. This guy was his entire universe.

'I am so fucking into YOU...' he purred and devour his lips for a moment. 'Pack up, baby... We need to hurry.'

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔞

Jungkook and Taehyung drive off the garage with the screech of tires. But it didn't stop them from hearing the enraged scream of Jin-hyung:

'WHO BROKE THE DOORS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

They looked at each other and started to laugh crazily.

'I will text Chim to calm him down...' Taehyung said, pulling out his phone.

They had a one hour long drive to the lake house, which became their safe space where they didn't have to restrain themselves. It was safer than staying in the Palace for sure...

Jungkook was peeking at Taehyung from time to time. He could see the sweat was covering his neck and the veins popped out on his hands and forearms. Taehyung was holding the handle tightly, squirming inside.

Jungkook knew... the pain started to get worse. He looked at gps. Still half an hour of driving left. So he made a fast turn to the first forest road he passed and drove inside the woods.

'That's not the way...' Taehyung said, breathing heavily.

'You are in pain.' Jungkook said, stopping the car. He unbuckled the seatbelt in a hurry. He turned to Taehyung, he reached to Taehyung's pants and unzipped them.

'Jungkook... I can...'

'It will help you...'

'Or make it worse..'

Jungkook released his scent, and Taehyung moaned, relaxing a bit. The mate's scent was what was keeping alphas sane during their ruts. He breathed out.

Jungkook kissed his jaw and ear, before whispering:

'Just enjoy...'

Jungkook leaned his head and Taehyung automatically spread his legs, when his hard and tense member sprang out of his underwear right into Jungkook's hot and wet mouth. He lifted his hips and couldn't help pressing Jungkook's head down, making him choke.

Jungkook closed his eyes, covering the cock in his hands with his saliva. He scuked on it, making his tongue curled around the head and rubbing his piercing on the slit, which was always driving Taehyung crazy. He trailed the silky skin that was covering the hard flesh with his tongue slowly up and down, taking the length deeper and deeper inside his throat. His cheeks got filled when Taehyung thrust harder in an attempt to get another inch of Jungkook's pleasure mouth, moaning low. When Jungkook's soft hand cupped Taehyung's balls, Taehyung shivered, digging his fingers in Jungkook's head, when his eyes rolled back. Jungkook purred quietly, cleaning Taehyung's with little kitten licks on his cock.

He licked his lips, fixing Taehyung's pants. Taehyung was breathing heavily. Jungkook leaned to his face and pecked his lips.

'Better?'

'Yes. Thank you, baby...' Taehyung said, opening his eyes.

Jungkook stroked Taehyung's cheek tenderly.

'It will help for a moment, but we need to speed up a bit...'

Jungkook started the engine again and drove back to the main road. Taehyung looked at him from under his eyelashes.

Jungkook's eyes were golden as well. But darker than usual. He was licking his lips constantly. Taehyung's eyes slowly travelled down his chest and stomach to his tights that were pressed together as much as the driving allowed it.

'Impatient much...?' he asked, gulping hard.

Jungkook sent him a darkened gaze and bit his lips, without a word.

The rain started to fall down. Jungkook pressed the gas pedal to its limit. November was cold, rainy and moody. Yet... they were hot all over. 

When they parked the car in front of the lake house Taehyung was already fighting with the pain that was squeezing his internal organs, and setting them on fire.

They jumped out of the car at once, hurrying to the house, the rain that fell on their skin, evaporated in the air.

Teahyung opened the door in a hurry. Jungkook went after him and closed the doors, just to be pinned to them after, with Taehyung's burning body.

He felt the lips on his own and answered the hungry kiss eagerly. Taehyung's hands were already dealing with his belt and pulling down his pants. When he tore Taehyung's shirt apart, digging his nails into the skin on his chest.

Taehyung bite Jungkook's lips.

'I can't stop...' he breathed out. The house filled with his sinful scent and Jungkook moaned instantly, pushing his hips forward.

'Don't stop then...'

'But...' Taehyung's protective instincts were fighting with his body's needs.

'Taehyung...' Jungkook grabbed his nape. 'Fuck me.'

'You are playing dirty, baby...' Taehyung took off Jungkook's shirt harshly and turned him around, kicking his pants away. 'Hands on the door.' he ordered.

Jungkook did what he was told, bending a little, breathing heavily.

'Spread your legs...' Taehyung touched Jungkook's ankles with his foot and Jungkook was more than eager to please him. He moved his legs. 'Good boy...' Taehyung whispered to his ear, kissing his back. 'Ready?' Jungkook felt Taehyung's hands embracing his hips.

Jungkook nodded with his head hung low between his arms.

'Words, baby...' Taehyung hand travelled to Jungkook's erection, and squeezed it.

'Yes... please...' Jungkook groaned, holding his breath.

Taehyung entered him at once, to his balls, making Jungkook scream in pain and pleasure at the same time.

The thunder struck outside, making the windows shivered. But Jungkook felt as if it hit him directly. Taehyung was pounding him slowly and harshly, making him scream each time. Stretching his ass mercilessly with his cock. Making his tights shiver.

Their moans and whispers mixed with the sound of rain and storm outside.

Jungkook was breathing out heavily and the intense, desperate pleasure was hitting his body.

'You feel so good...' Taehyung moaned, parting Jungkook's asscheeks to look at his member hiding inside the velvet hole. 'So hot...'

'Hyung!!!' Jungkook whined pleadingly. His nails scratched the door.

Taehyung's wet locks covered his face when he felt the sudden lightening of excitement. His moves halted.

'Say it again...'

'Please... Please don't stop!'

'You like it that much, baby?' Taehyung moved slightly and Jungkook backed his hips to get more of his cock. 'You like, when hyung is filling you up hard?'

'Yes, hyung! Fuck me more!'

'Such a needy, sexy baby you are...' Taehyung said and leaned on Jungkook's back. His fingers intertwined with Jungkook's on the doors. 

He rolled his hips, earning another moan from Jungkook. He licked his ear, feeling shivers coming in waves through his body.

'You will come for me, right?'

Jungkook, being in a dizzy state, just nodded, and Taehyung sped up his moves. Jungkook tiptoed feeling he was getting higher and higher and he came with a sudden scream, shooting his cum on the floor. His body was still shivering, when he felt Taehyung's climax.

They both were breathing heavily. Taehyung's lips were rubbing on Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung moved and Jungkook turned around, to embrace him. They kissed sweetly and a bit tiredly.

'How much time do we have?' Jungkook asked.

'Like half an hour I guess...' Taehyung answered, heading his face in Jungkook's neck.

'If this continues we will need to check The Jimin's Drawer...'Jungkook giggled.

'Did I hurt you?'

'Do I look as if you did?' Jungkook pecked his lips.

'Will we talk about the 'hyung' thing?' Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

'Do you mind?'

'Not at all...'

'Then no.' Jungkook smiled innocently. He cupped Taehyung's cheek. 'If we want to survive this, we need to eat when we can...'

Taehyung's face twisted miserably.

'We need to cook or we can order something here?'

'Think about this some more, my lovely husband...' said Jungkook amused, and walked naked to the bedroom to find some bathrobe.

Taehyung frowned. Yeah, right... If anybody would come around Jungkook right now... Taehyung was too lazy to dig a grave in this rain...

He shrugged and started to clean the floor and their clothes, murmuring to himself:

'Instant noodles will do...'

Jungkook walked to the dark bedroom with the cup of milk, and checked Taehyung out. His husband was worn out. Luckily he got some sleep now for more than an hour. The waves of heat and lust were merciless, but after each of them (Jungkook could feel it) the breaks were getting a bit longer. As if Taehyung's wolf was slowly calming down, feeling his mate around - willing and happy.

Jungkook put the cup on the night table and walked to the balcony doors, to open them and let the fresh, night, rainy air in. Both of them were so hot that even the autumn's temperatures couldn't cool them down. 

He heard Taehyung's quiet moan and turned to look at him. His naked body, spread on the bed, was covered in sweat and his hard on was perfectly visible again.

Jungkook circled his neck and stretched his body. He never was this thankful for all the hard training he had to endure from an early age... And of course for his alpha's stamina. Taehyung was a beast during his rut... and Jungkook was enjoying every moment of being his prey...

He walked to the bed, and crawled on Taehyung. He sat on his tights and stretched his body to take a bottle of lube from the drawer. He poured it on his hands to warm it up and he started to spread it on Taehyung's shaft, with his fingertips, giving him a bit more of the sleep he needed.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see Jungkook, hovering over him. He jerked his hips up, feeling Jungkook lowering himself on his cock.

'Easy, tiger...' Jungkook whispered, kissing him gently. He gripped Taehyung's wrists and slowly put them above his head. 'You need this... So let me be a good boy and take you for a ride...'

Taehyung loved Jungkook in control as much as being in control himself. So he obediently grabbed the frame of the bed.

When Jungkook, nibbling on his lips, started to move on him. When Taehyung calmed down, under him and relaxed, Jungkook lifted his upper body, taking him inside fully. He scratched Taehyung's nipples with his nails.

'Should I tease you like you tease me, hyung?' he smiled sinfully.

'Your body is enough to tease me to the edge...' Taehyung breathed out, throwing his head back.

Jungkook was moving slowly, seductively.

'Look at me then...'

Taehyung looked at him from under heavy eyelids to see Jungkook being a description of sin. His beautiful, indescribable husband exposed his neck and was stroking it with his hands. He parted his lips to let out a soft moan, when his hand slid down his ripped chest and stomach. He caressed all of his sweet spots Taehyung knew all too well. And finally he embraced his own member to stroke it slowly to the rhythm he was moving with on Taehyung's cock.

Taehyung couldn't stand it. He moved his hand wanting to touch his mate, but Jungkook warningly squeezed Taehyung's waist.

'Hands up...'

'Koo...'

'Feeling good?'

'Yeah...' Taehyung moaned.

'So enjoy...'

'I want to touch you...'

'Not this time...' Jungkook smirked, driving Taehyung crazy. 'This time... you... will come for me.'

The next night, it was Jungkook who was woken up by a feeling of something wet and hot on his inner thigh. He saw Taehyung's head between his legs.

'Tae...' he groaned, feeling the sucking on his groin.

Taehyung's tongue moved to his balls, and his dick was embraced by Taehyung's long fingers.

He tried to catch his breath, but couldn't because it was escaping with every whimper.

'You need to be stretched a bit more...' Taehyung purred, and his long fingers dived into Jungkook's hole.

'More?' Jungkook jerked his hips up hopelessly. 'More than by your dick? Are you insane...?'

Taehyung let his saliva fall on his fingers and slid fourth finger into Jungkook's ass. He curled them up, brushing against his prostate.

Jungkook lifted his hips above the ships, moaning, grabbing the sheets around.

'Taehyung!'

Taehyung moved and lifted Jungkook's knees, pressing them to his chest.

'Hold them...'

Jungkook held his knees when Taehyung laid down on him, filling him up again. He embraced Jungkook's back, holding him in a tight grip.

Then Jungkook understood, feeling the buldge on his asscheeks. Alphas couldn't bear children but still, the sheer thought of Taehyung's knot made him go crazy.

Taehyung pressed their foreheads.

'Koo...' he breathed out.

Jungkook's eyes flashed golden and his scent became even more intense. He lifted his head to kiss Taehyung harshly.

'Give it to me...' he whispered in Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung slowly started to push forward. The droplets of sweat fell on Jungkook's face from Taehyung's forehead and rolled to his lips, giving him the salty taste.

Jungkook's erection was rubbing on Taehyung's belly, when Taehyung was kissing him slowly, calmingly, swallowing his moans.

When Taehyung was fully inside Jungkook, they both started to cum.

They were shivering, kissing, biting each other to withstand the agony full of pleasure. They were calming each other with their scents and soft whispers.

Taehyung embraced Jungkook tighter, not parting their bodies he changed their positions, so Jungkook could lay on his chest in his favourite way comfortably.

'We need to stay like that for a while...' he said with a bit of apology in his voice.

Jungkook nodded tiredly, kissing his chest tenderly.

Taehyung leaned his head to kiss Jungkook's head.

'I love you, Kim Jungkook...'

Jungkook smiled sweetly and closed his eyes.

'I love you more, Kim Taehyung....'

'Not fair... It was my turn to say "more"...'

'Nobody is stopping you...'

'I love you more, Koo...'

On the fourth day Taehyung was the one that opened his eyes first. He slept for the whole night. It meant that the rut was over. He instantly looked at Jungkook who was lying in his arms sleeping peacefully and deeply. He was exhausted. Taehyung could tell both of them lost a few pounds...

He carefully checked Jungkook's skin and when he saw bruises in the shape of his fingertips, bites and hickeys all over his body, his heart sank.

He gently touched his husband's face, with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Guilt was eating him up alive...

Jungkook woke up under his touch and seeing Taehyung almost crying he jumped on the bed.

'What's wrong?!'

'Koo...' Tae was choking on his words. 'I'm so, so sorry...'

Jungkook frowned.

'How are You feeling? Are you hurt?' Taehyung asked quietly.

Jungkook smiled cheekily. He laid down on the pillow comfortably.

'I'm still in heaven...'

'I hurt You... '

'Taehyung!' Jungkook's deep alpha voice startled Tae.

Tae immediately closed his mouth. He wasn't in a dominant position right now. He didn't even want to be in one... He waited for an order. Worried. Scared. Guilty.

'Cuddle me' Jungkook, demandingly, raised his arms to Tae.

'Koo...' Tae blinked.

Jungkook looked at him sternly. He poked his cheek with his tongue. "NO", wasn't an option right now...

Tae hurried up and hid Jungkook inside his arms. He pressed their bodies together tightly. Secured Jungkook's head with his hand, and the second one circled around his waist. Jungkook immediately pressed his nose to his neck, scenting him. He purred with content.

'Now sleep... You need to rest more' he ordered, making himself comfortable in Tae's arms.

Taehyung melted.

He buried his nose in younger's hair, inhaling his calming scent.

'How did I find You, Koo?'

'The same way I found you... walking on the red thread of destiny...'

—------------------—------------------—------------------—------------------—------------------—------------------—------------------

8400 words... including 2500 words of smut...I will need to dive into the river of Holy Water... 💦💦

Don't ask me what I was listening to in a loop to write it...🙈

Hope it was moving, emotional and hot chapter for you 💜❤️💘

Am gonna cry! I love them so much! Only Epilogue left. You will like it I guess.🤧😭

I pray there are not many mistakes. I will correct them tomorrow.

Blair_Witch

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

208K 9.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
83.5K 3.6K 82
what will happen when a beautiful prince fall in love with a dark forest king. kim taehyung beautiful and kind Prince fall in love with a ruthless an...
19K 1.6K 12
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
46.6K 2.7K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...