Dancer in Disguise (The Pack...

By DancerCrafter123

This story is about a girl, Adriana Garcia, she is a geek, professional dancer, Youtuber, and a gamer. She ha... More

The Beginning of the Drama
Drama in my Home Life
Dance Class
Gaming Video with The Pack
The Divorce
Too Bad to Be True
Secrets Revealed
They Found Me Out
The Announcement and Draw my Life
Anger from The Pack
Discovery
Competition
Minecon
Youtube Rewind
Rewind Drama
The Battle of the Youtubers
Stand Up
Attempt of a Video with The Pack
SkydoesMinecraft and Discovery
Break From the Drama
New Neighbors
Pit of Lies
Why Me
Repeat
Making Friends
It is Not What It Looks Like
Kicked Out
Having Fun
What Did You Do
Kicked Out Again
Talent Show Tryouts
A Surprise From Friends
Talent Show
Lock Down
Crazy UHC
Don't Do It
New Hair Style
Light Makeover & #DearMe
Meetup
50 Facts About Me
Who Is It?
Dear Diary
Shattered
Stitches
The Dancer in Disguise News Article
Scholarships and Poems
Nothing More Than Fiction
Cinderella
The "Incident"
Goodbye?
The Innocent Laughs are Gone
Terror
This Is It
Credits

New Friends

1.2K 48 29
By DancerCrafter123

Hey guys! Thanks for 4,698 reads! Can we reach 4,700 in around 10 minutes? Hows life? All gucci! Let's get you to the story! LIZZE IS NOW 12!!!! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lizze! How? I love you! I thought you were gone!" I sobbed.

"Nope! Mom said you guys were leaving forever so I asumed you were gone." She said she hugged me. (She is now 12!)

"I love you so much! How have you been! Lets move back!" I said,

"You too, bad, and YES!!" She said.

"Yay!" I said as I hugged her.

"Btw: I love your new look!" She said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Now lets go back home!" Lizze said.

We got on the bus and started to drive home. I figured out that she likes The Pack and the Sidemen..... Luckly, Lachaln is her favorite. Lucky I am friends with him.

"Lizze, when we get home I have to tell you something." I said.

"Ok." She said in a bubbly voice.

*At home*

I decided to text Lachlan to come over so he can meet my sister. I can't wait to see her reaction. Lachlan texted me back:

'Can't wait to see her'

I went up to Lizze. She was wearing her 'Fish Fish Fish' tee shirt.

"I love you so much! I have a surprise. You have to promise you won't scream." I said.

"Ok?" She stated as more of a question.

I heard the doorbell ring. I went and opened it. It was Lachlan. He mouthed 'I'll ask you later' because of my new look. Lizzie was in her room.

"Lizzie come out." I said as in knocked on her closed door.

"Wait! I am almost done watching Lachlan's video." She compained.

Lachlan great me a little grin.

"Pleeeease." Lachlan said.

"Audrey my computer is lagging. I heard Lachlan but the video has ended." She said.

"Oh ok." I said trying hard not to laugh.

"Wait. My computer isn't lagging." She said.

She then screamed super loudly. She ran out of her room. She looked super surprised. She jumped on Lachlan.

"How.. Wait... When.... Where.....WHO?!!?!?!?!?!" She yelled as she tackled me in a hug.

"Long story."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU." She said. (This is how I would react. XD)

"So, hi!" Lachlan said to her.

"H-h-hi! Thank you for being so amazing. I love you videos." She said.

"Thank you. I like your shirt." He said as she blushed.

"Why thank you." She said.

They talked a bit more. They had a lot in common. They ended up playing Minecraft. I am so glad that Lizzie got to meet him. Lachlan had to leave.

"Where are you going to school?" I asked Lizzie.

"My old school." She responded.

"Ok! I will call them so you can started tomorrow." I said as she smiled.

"I am so glad to have you back." She said as I hugged her.

*Next Day*

"Have a great time at school!" I told Lizzie as I dropped her of at her old school.

Ugh, now I have to go to school. I am finally done walking. As if on cue as I walk in I meet the Sidemen and the Pack hanging out. (I am listening to Fancy right now and the song fits perfectly. XD)

"Hey!" I said drawing the attenion of both groups.

I wish I could have taken a picture of their reaction. Priceless.

"I am sorry to disturbe you all. You all look like you need a moment. Maybe you can think about your actions that you have done. Let me leave." I said with sass as I lightly pushed Vikk and Mitch out of my way.

I walked of. Thats what they get. I said in my video I would stand up to them. I finally did. I finally did it! I don't think it will do much though. Who cares. I feel way more confident. I went to all me classes.

*At Lunch* (So many time skips)

I sat down. Another girl and a boy sat down next to me.The girl had brown hair with blue linings. She was really pretty. (Bacca2012 Here you are. :D)

"Hello! My name is Parker Vera. I am a tomboy that likes gaming and animals. We saw you sitting here so we decided to sit with you." She explained.

"Hey! I am Kyster Cameron. I like blood and horror movies. I will stand up for people. Before you bring up parents, I want to tell that both of mine died so it won't be akward. I'm homo. I was previosly bullied but later stood up for myself." Said the boy with black hair with blue streakes. (Thats you _kristaal_ :D)

"Ok! Hello! I am Adriana Garcia. I am a gamer, dance, geek, and much more. I don't have parents either. At least one I don't kow and one is a lunatic. I have a Youtube channel with 29,000,000 subs and I am bullied by The Pack and The Sidemen." I said.

"You seem nice! BFFs?" Asked Parker, the girl.

"Totally." I said.

(I finally have another girl in my story! YAY!)

"What about me?" Kyster asked.

"You too!" I explained.

The bell rang.

"Nice meeting you all! Parker, here is my number. Kyster here it is. Text me later guys!" I said as I walked away.

*After Class*

I ran in to the Pack and the Sidemen again!

"Hey! Were sorry!" They said.

"Nice joke." I said.

"We tried. When did you get the new hair style?" Mitch asked.

"This weekend. After Simon said I hated him though I don't." I said.

"Looks better than your old pink hair." Vikk said.

"Thank you." I said with sarasm. (I just figured out something awesome while I was typing. I feel like a noob for not using it. I was so bad. :D)

Harry pushed me. I rolled my eyes. I got up.

"You think you can just push me around? To bad. I am done Harry. All of you also. You think that to have the stereotipical title of popular you have to be mean. I am starting something new. I may not fit you popular title but I am making a new one. I am the popular that includes nice people. Not the popular the is idoled only by the fact that I am mean. I guess you could say I am finally not the geek that you personify me as." I said.

The group as a whole looked overall confused. They didn't know if they should laugh or be mad. Ethan stepped forward.

(I am just going to say that Harry is one of my favorites in the Sidemen but I imagine him more evil than nice so he will be mean. I got 1,130 words!)

"She is right. I am with her. She is an amazing person. I am now with Audrey." He said.

Tobi stepped up. So did Josh. They had the bigest grins on their faces. I nearly started to cry out of happiness. The Pack just walked away. The Sidemen just stayed there. To surprised to move.

"It is all you fault." Simon said as he pushed me down and left. The rest of the Sidemen left too.

"Friends?" I said with a major smile.

"Friends." They said as we hugged.

I guess I gained a lot of new friends today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Favorite and comment! I got a new iPhone 6 so I can write on my phone. BAI!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 25
Casey was a shy girl Preston was a popular. Casey would never talk. Preston always would. Casey had a secret. Preston wanted to know what it was. Cas...
8.5K 589 17
Changes Are Cruel A Vikklan Fanfiction ---------------------------------- Undergoing Editing ---------------------------------- A new kid attends sch...
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
11.7K 721 20
First Book of the Problematic series. A Vikklan Fanfiction. Second Book: Enigmatic Third Book: Phlegmatic ...