Marco

By NiqueMkw

Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

45.6K 1.5K 384
By NiqueMkw

Amara pov

I watched as Stefano's face fell before we all heard the door open. I turned around and saw my parents with Jeong, along with Stefano's parents at the door.

My parents?

They walked in, my dad in front of them. He winked at me before storming up to the judge.

"You don't have the authority to marry nor decide on children's parents!" my dad yelled.

Steve tightened his hold on my waist making me cringe.

"And who are you?" the 'judge' asks.

"one of the best retired judges in America, Jonathan Park" a police officer says. I don't even know when he came in, along with other officers.

"uh-uhm" the judge says, he stands up and tries running but he's quickly caught by my brother.

"Please arrest them officers, they've broken the law and they will be punished greatly for it." My dad says.

My mom comes running to me. She pulls me away from Steve and hugs me tightly.

"Hey! That's my wife!" Steve yells.

"You are not legally married to her you bastard!" my mom yells.

The tears finally escape my eyes as I watch Stefano's parents comfort him and Elaina and Steve get arrested. My dad talking to the officers, my hero. My brother is holding the 'judge'.

I can finally go home. My parents saved the day.

" Oh sweetie, I knew something was wrong. I had a feeling. Why didn't anyone call me and tell us?" My mom asks.

"We couldn't, Steve threatened my family and I'm sure he did the same to Stefano" I say.

My mom takes out a tissue and wipes my tears with it. She kisses my cheek before slightly pushing me towards Stefano and his parents.

Emilia immediately pulled me into a hug. She patted my back but didn't say anything. Salvatore also hugged me and placed a gentle kiss on my head.

"We're glad to have you in our son's life Amara" he says softly.

I hug him back and nod my head. I appreciate these people.

Stefano's eyes meet mine and he hands Marco to his mom before he rushes to pull me into his arms.

"I'm so glad you're okay. You have no idea how worried I was pinkey. I lov-

A loud shot rings in all our ears. We look around to see Steve had managed to get one of the officers guns and he's aiming it at me.

"If I can't have you, no one can" he says with a smirk.

He's quickly pushed down on the ground and see Stefano frozen in my arms.

"Stef?" I say.

He looks at me with pained eyes. I rub his back up and down and feel something wet. I check my hands to see blood.

"Stefano! Call the ambulance, h-he's been s-shot!" I yell with tears blurring my vision.

"It's okay Stefano, you're fine, you're gonna be fine" I repeat.

"Please, look after Marco" he says slowly.

"No! We're raising him together, stay with me. Don't close your eyes!" I say, sobbing.

He falls, taking me down with him. I hold on to him and shake him slightly.

"Stefano please" I say.

His eyes close and my heart breaks. I feel for a pulse, there's one but it's very faint.

Emilia runs to my side and holds Stefano's hand.

"Son please, stay with us. Fight for Marco" she says. She's not crying or anything.

The peremedics come rushing in and immediately place Stefano on the stretcher. I follow after them as they hurry back out.

"I'm going with them" I yell to my parents.

Soon I'm in the ambulance with Stefano. I can't lose him. I didn't even tell him I love him yet.

The door flies open as the peremedics rush to get Stefano in the hospital. I run after them but the receptionist stops me.

"Please fill in some information for the patient" she says.

I watch as Stefano is pushed into an emergency room. With tears in my eyes, I try filling in Stefano's information.

Now, to wait.

_____________

Three days! It's been three days since Stefano was rushed into the hospital.

The doctors say the bullet hit very near to his spinal cord and that's why he's in a coma. His body has to recover from the shock.

Marco has been staying at his grandparents house. I haven't left the hospital ever since I came here that day. My parents had tried to convince me to go home and rest but I can't leave him.

Jeong brings me clothes and food everyday. The doctor said I can stay with him, so it's no problem.

Emilia says Marco has been crying and throwing tantrums because he hasn't seen his mom and dad in a long time. My heart breaks hearing that but I want to be here when Stefano wakes up.

"Knock-Knock" Salvatore says as he comes in, my mom and dad following behind.

Our parents have grown closer. They like meeting up and chatting most of the time.

"Amara, look at your eyes princess. You have to rest" My dad says. He pulls me up and wraps his arms around me.

"I know you're worried about Stefano but you need to rest. You can't keep doing this." he says softly.

I start crying into his chest. I can't take this anymore. He's not waking up.

"What if he doesn't wake up?!" I cry out.

My dad strokes my hair in a comforting manner. I feel him kiss my head before he pulls away to look me in my eyes.

"You have to be strong. For your son Amara. He misses you a lot. Stefano will wake up soon. We are praying for him" my dad says. I've missed his comforting speeches and hugs.

My dad wipes my tears as my mom comes closer to me. She hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek multiple times.

"You stubborn girl! Look at you! 당신은 먹지 않은, 당신이 얻은 얼마나 마른 봐 (You haven't been eating, look how skinny you've gotten) what did I tell you about skipping your meals." she scolds. I love it when my mom speaks Korean.

" 나는 어머니를 잊어 버렸습니다. ( I forgot mother)" I say.

"You are going home right now and I don't want to hear anything. Go home, take a shower, get some rest and then you go see Marco. Your dad and I will be here." She says, leaving no room for discussion.

I nod my head slowly. Seeing Marco would be good. He smiles softly at me before leading me out the door. I give Salvatore a hug before folliwng my dad.

My dad drives me home and tells me to do everything my mom told me to do before he drives away.

I enter the house and hear the tv playing in the living room. I walk to the sound and see Jeong and Chiara about to kiss.

"What the hell!" I yell making them both jump back.

"Amara...hi?" Jeong says.

"So this is what you're doing while Stefano is fighting to wake up!" I yell. I'm probably overreacting but still.

"What? No, I'm worried about my brother as well" Chiara says quickly.

"So this is your way of being worried? You haven't even visited your brother but you are here, kissing mine" I scoff before storming off.

As soon as I get to my room, I take a long hot shower. I get dressed in one of Stefano's sweatshirts and his big sweatpants before I flop on the bed. I cry myself to sleep.

_________

After a few hours, I'm standing outside Emilia's house. I'm excited to see my little man but I also know he'll be angry.

I get out and jog up the door. The door opens before I could even ring the doorbell. Emilia pulls me in and shuts the door.

"You've been sitting in that car for so long I thought you fell asleep" she says while hugging me.

I force a smile.

"Oh sweetie. My son is strong, he will wake up don't do this to yourself. He'll be very angry to find out that you've not been sleeping or eating." she says. She's right.

"Nonna!"

Marco comes running to her with the remote in his hand. He stops when he sees me. I smile and drop to knees, opening my arms for him.

"Mamma?" he asks hesitantly.

"Mamma's here jellybean." I say softly as the tears start spilling out.

He runs to me and I lift him up. He puts his face in my neck.

"Mamma l-leave Mawco" he mumbles.

I can feel the wetness of his tears on my neck. I pull him back and wipe his cheeks. He does the same to mine.

"Mamma no cwy" he says.

I laugh softly and kiss his face all over making him giggle.

"Mamma's never going to leave again okay? Never" I say.

"Mamma, whewe m-my papà?" he asks.

"Papà's sleeping jellybean. He's feeling a little sick but he'll be fine, we'll go visit him tonight okay?" I say.

Marco nods his head.

"Marco's not allowed in the room Amara" Emilia says.

"They won't stop my son from seeing his father" I say. Emilia smiles before looking over my outfit.

"You really miss him don't you?" Emilia asks.

I look down at my outfit and blush. Emilias phone rings and she excuses herself.

"Marco, are you tired? Should Mamma put you to sleep?" I ask him softly.

He shakes his head no.

"No, Mamma leave w-when Mawco nappies. Mamma no come back again." he says. My heart breaks.

"I'm never leaving you ever again Marco." I say.

Emilia comes rushing back with a big grin on her face.

"Stefano's awake" she says.

That's all it takes for me to run out of the house with Marco still in my arms. Emilia locks the house door and climbs in the car with me.

______

We rush into the hospital. The receptionist tries stopping me.

"Sorry Miss but children under the age of 7 are not allowed in." she says.

"I've waited for my husband to wake up since I've came here. So please, move out of my way so my son can see his father" I say angrily.

She moves and we continue walking till we reach Stefano's room. Emilia goes in and I freeze at the door. I smile as I see those beautiful grey eyes open.

He turns his gaze to the door where I'm standing. He looks me over.

"Who's that woman and why is she holding my son?"

That's all it takes for my heart to break into pieces.

____________

There it is guys. I'm really sorry for making y'all wait.

Please do ask questions if you have any.

Have any of y'all got Physics? These classes are munching me.

I don't have a writing schedule so...I'll update when I can or when I'm feeling in the right mood.

I don't wanna write a chapter just cause y'all want one. I have to make sure I'm in the right mindset , otherwise it will be shorter and boring.

I've made this chapter a little bit longer. I hope y'all enjoyed it!

😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 315K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
1M 26.5K 40
Aitana Daniels was at the age of twenty-six. She gave birth to her baby girl Freyah Raven Daniels six years ago at age twenty. Many people call Aitan...
248K 14.4K 40
She was a miserable poor soul looking for a way to get away from her abusive adoptive family. But her adoptive mother sold her off to a mysterious, m...
134K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...