Unrequited Love from a Broken...

Per Babii_fujoshi

To fall in love with someone who can't be yours, is like trying to reach for the moon. Kao and Up crossed eac... Més

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty (Finale)

Chapter Fifteen

161 8 0
Per Babii_fujoshi

Time seemed like to run forever, while Kao is making his way to Rayong. His thoughts were all on Up. When he finally reached Up's house, he saw an unfamiliar car.

"This might be Em's," Kao thought to himself, as he made his way inside the house. Once inside, he called for Up but was welcomed by Em instead.

"Hey, buddy! What's up? I didn't expect you'd be so smart to find me here." Em said to Kao.

"This fucker. How did he get out of prison?" Kao thought to himself.

"How did you even get out of prison?"

"Connections, bud."

Em laughed out of the blue. He then turned serious and aimed a gun at Kao.

"Don't make a noise and follow me."

Kao looked at Em. He badly wants to strangle him, but doing so will just put Up's life in danger. Kao did what Em wanted.

Kao was confused about where Em is taking him. He went outside and rode the car parked outside.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Are you not excited to meet Up?"

"What is it that you're trying to play, Em?"

Em laughed and waved the gun in front of him. "You'll know later when we get there. Are you excited?"

Kao fisted his hands. He was left with no choice, but to follow Em's demand.

----------------------------

They arrived in somewhat a secluded area. It's an abandoned warehouse. The moment Kao went out of the car, Em aimed the gun at him again.

"Go inside."

The moment Kao went inside, he saw Up tied to a chair guarded by some of Em's men. His face was full of bruises, as well as his arms. Anger consumed Kao's heart, and turned to Em to punch him, but was welcomed by a gun aimed at his head.

"Easy, bud. Do you also want to land in the same situation as your sweetheart?"

"Fuck you, Em. I told you not to do anything with Up!"

"I was actually nice enough not to kill him. He's so uncontrollable. I don't like disobedient people."

Kao ran towards Up and held his face.

"Up? Up, wake up. I'm here now..."

Up slowly opened his eyes. His tears also streamed down his cheeks.

When Up saw Kao, a little smile traced his lips.

"I told you to leave... why did you even come here?"

"Ssshh... I'll get you out of here."

Kao was about to untie Up from the chair where he was tied when Em fired a shot.

"I told you I don't like disobedient people! Did I tell you to untie him?!"

"Em, please. You can do anything to me, but leave Up out of this. It's me who you're mad about, right?"

Once again, Em laughed like he was going crazy. His eyes then landed on Up.

"I fell in love with you first, Up. Why did you choose Kao?"

Kao was confused at what he heard from Em. Did he fall in love with Up first? Kao doesn't understand.

Em might've sensed the confusion on Kao's face, so he turned to him.

"Oh. You might be confused. Yeah. I fell in love with Up first, Kao. But you stole him from me."

"What the hell are you saying Em?"

Em smiled bitterly and turned to Up. "Do you remember the company where you had to attend a lot of out-of-town seminars where you used to have vacations afterward? I own that company, Up!"

"I gave you the comfort that you're looking for, but you chose to leave my company and be with Kao!"

Kao was confused by what he heard. So Up used to work in one of Em's companies? Why the hell would he do this to Up if he loves him then?

"Even if I'm away from Thailand, I can see you working so hard for the company. You also treat your co-workers with love. I had my eyes on you for a long time already Up."

"I went back to Thailand because of you as well. Because I wanted to pursue you."

"But I came back here only to find out that you're already in a relationship with Kao."

"I came back here earlier than you have known. I followed you everywhere you go, Up. I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you. I really wanted to let you know how much I like you."

Kao was stunned by what he heard. So Em is obsessed with Up?

"Em, if you really love Up, why would you do this to him?"

In a snap, Em's emotions shifted again.

"If I can't have him, then no one should. He should be only mine, Kao. But you intervened!"

"Even if I haven't met Kao, I will never fall in love with an asshole like you, Em!" Up bitterly spat at Em.

Em might've been angered by what Up said, and he fired shots again. Kao hugged Up tightly.

"No one should have you, Up. You're only mine!!!"

Em fired shots again. Kao tightened his hug on Up. He then cupped Up's face and kissed his forehead. The next thing Kao felt is a hot thing that was oozing out of his side. When he looked down to see it, he saw blood oozing out from his side.

When Up saw it, he cried even harder. Kao then fell to the ground with the pain he was feeling from the gunshot.

"Kao..." Up is trying to break free, but he's tied to the chair.

Up turned to Em. "You're so evil, Em!"

Em went to Up and forcefully grabbed his face. "It doesn't mean that I like you, Up, that you can talk foul at me."

Em then caressed Up's face and grazed his thumb on Up's lips. "But if you choose to be with me, I'll give you the life that you always wanted. I'll love you more than Kao did."

Up looked at Em in his eyes. "I'd rather die than be with you Em."

Not even a minute and Em fired a shot again. Kao watched in horror as he saw Up fall down when Em shot him.

"Up!"

With so much pain in his side, Kao crawled to reach Up. He untied him and held his hand.

"Up..."

Up gave him a faint smile, as tears streamed down his eyes. "Kao..."

Kao wiped Up's tears. "We'll get out of here."

Kao's vision is starting to get so blurry now. He stood up and tried to get Up, but he felt he lost his balance. He felt Up's hold on him tighten before he closed his eyes.

----------------------------------

When Kao woke up, he saw himself and Up laying on the ground. Where they are is a steep place. One wrong move and both of them will end up falling from the cliff.

Kao slowly moved away from the cliff, and he did the same to Up. He crawled beside him and tried to wake him up.

Up opened his eyes, but he was so weak already.

"Up, we need to get out of here."

Kao saw Up shake his head. "Just leave me here, Kao. Save yourself. You have a greater chance to live."

"No, Up. We'll get out of here."

Despite the pain from his gunshot wound, Kao held to one of the trees nearby and extended his hand to Up.

"Hold my hand. I'll pull you upwards."

Up did as Kao told him. However, due to the steepness of the place and his wound, Kao is having a hard time pulling Up.

Up saw how blood gushed out of Kao's wound as he was pulling him upwards.

Up cried and slowly tried to remove his grip on Kao's hand.

"Kao, stop it now... We'll both not make it if you'll insist on taking me with you. I don't think I can still make it Kao..."

Kao shook his head. "No. I'll take you Up. We'll both make it. Just hang on to me."

"I'm sorry... Kao. I love you..."

Was the last thing Up said when Kao felt him slowly losing his grip.

Just then, he saw Up had already lost consciousness.

With the pressure on his wound, Kao felt extreme pain. But he cannot give up on Up.

Kao pulled Up with all his might, and he successfully did. He hugged him. With the energy he still has, Kao lifted Up on his back as they leave the place.

Kao found themselves at the back of the warehouse. He tried to look for any signs of Em, but they must've already left the place.

Kao checked on Up, who was still unconscious. Kao decided to go inside the warehouse and found a scooter there.

Using the rope that Em used to tie Up earlier, Kao tied Up to his waist as he rode the scooter and left the place.

When they reached Up's house, Kao immediately brought Up inside his car and went to the back to get the medical kit their car have.

Kao pulled a sulfa powder from the medical bag and poured its contents on Up's wound to stop the bleeding.

Kao cupped Up's face. "I'll bring you to the hospital, Up. Just hang on please."

Kao started the car's engine and headed to the nearest hospital. His vision is starting to get so blurry as he drives.

Everything's so blurry now in Kao's vision that he can't seem to control anymore where the car is heading.

The next thing Kao knew, the car bumped into a wall beside the road. 

Tears fell from Kao's eyes, as he felt the pain becoming so unbearable. He then held Up's hand.

"I love you, Up..."

Was the last thing he uttered before he lost consciousness.

A/N: That's it for today, lovies! What do you think will happen? Will Up and Kao survive? Will Em pay for his mistakes? Stay tuned to the next chapter and the nearing end of Kao and Up's story. See you in the next chapter!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.1K 603 23
Earth - a rich boy who loves having one night stands and making money 💰 Kao - a lawyer who is desperatly searching for love 💘 Will they fall in lov...
23.9K 1K 16
Two bestfriends who are in love with each other but don't realize that they are practically soulmates. Everyone around believes they are more than fr...
37.5K 1.4K 73
Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was born with this capacity. Kao and Earth...
5.4K 779 65
Sequel of the novel 'When the spring arrives' and it's spin offs. Ohm and Fluke are dating in real life, but their fans are oblivious to this fact. B...