The Hockey Players Sister

By flyergirl0519

"So why did you quit gymnastics?" "None of your business." Leah said, her voice dark. "If you won't tell me... More

Welcome all! A/N
Prologe
New Home, New School, New Team
New Kid on the Block
Hell of a Defensive Player
Red Flags
Can We Be Friends Pretty Girl?
Why So Defensive?
How You Doing Bud?
Can I Get Away From You!?
Even the Memories Still Hurt
Past Comes To Haunt Us All
Don't Mess With My Sister
Grab Your Skates
Welcome to my Humble Abode
The Sweet Sound of Skates
Don't Stand Outside in the Cold
What is he Going Through?
Someone Have a Crush?
I Will Lose This
Oh It's Game Day Baby pt. 1
Oh Its Game Day Baby pt. 2
I Know What He's Thinking
Enough
Apologize and Act Like Nothing Happened
More Than Just Friends
McDonald's
What I'm Not Judging, I Approve
Now I'm Pushing!
It's the Return of the State Champ
Its The Goodbye Of The State Champ
How Would You Know!?
I'll Be there Bud, don't you worry
No Stress
After a Year
A is for Asshole
24 Hours and all Hell Breaks Loose
Finals, Period 2
Finals, Time Out
Finals, Period 3
O.T.

Finals, Period 1

11.8K 194 25
By flyergirl0519

*Wesley's P.O.V*

I took a deep breath and exited the lockeroom with Leo by my side.

The crowd was packed, and loud... very loud.

Somewhere in the blob of people I spotted Leah who had managed to find CJ and Ella.

"That CJ?" Leo asked slapping my side and pointing towards him.

I shook my head and adjusted my helmet, the nerves of the game really getting to me. We had already warmed up and gone over the game plan, all we needed to do now was have our names announced and do the national anthem.

"You know he's does not look like what I imagined." Leo said with a joking tone.

Leo could fake it all he wanted, but you could here the nervousness in his voice. He was, after all, the youngest person on the ice, he would be an easy target.

I just snorted and shook my head before looking at Leo through his helmet cage.

His blue eyes were staring at me, you could see the worry behind them if you looked long enough. His blond hair covered by his helmet expect for the little tuff of it sticking out the back.

"Here we go boys." Jack said walking past everyone and opening the ice door.

I slapped Leo on the back and turned towards the ice.

Oh its game time baby.

"And now, Rogersville its time to officially start our game! To let's give a warm welcome to your Rogersville Hawks!" The annoncer started.

The crowd cheered loudly, some people banging on the glass.

"You're starting line up for today's division finals begins with your beloved center, captain Jack MacGyver!"

Jack skated out up to the line and stopped raising his stick.

"Next we have junior Cole Plosaski on right wing and senior Mark Davis on left!"

Both Mark and Cole skated out in unison before stopping next to Jack.

I looked at Leo next to me and patted him on the back.

"And your defensive men for Rogersville Hawks are senior Wesley Crusher and sophomore Leo Huxley!"

Both me and Leo stepped onto the ice and skated forward our feet in sync as we stopped on the blue line. I held out my fist toward Leo and he fist bumped it.

I smiled down at the kid as he looked at me, a toothy smile that was wide enough to create dimples was plastered on his face.

"And now your goalie for the night number 39! Senior Carter Pratt!"

Carter skated forward as much as he could before the rest of the team skated onto the ice.

"Now for the visiting team the Bellevue Trojans!"

I watched as the other teams starting line up skated out. I eyed Randy like I was playing a game of where Waldo.

"Leo, let me take care of 35 tonight, alright? Stay away from him."

He raised his eyebrow slightly confused before it clicked.

"Randy?"

"Randy."

Leo nodded his head and shifted his gaze to the flag just above score board.

"Please rise for our national anthem." Was all I heard.

In this moment my Adrenalin really started to pump, my mind went blank as I could feel my heart beat speed up.

Somehow out of instinct I knew to lift my stick and smack it down just as the song was ending. I couldn't hear it end but somehow I just knew.

I skated over to coach to hear his last pep talk before the game but he just looked at us all and said,

"I've got nothing to say, just play your game boys."

You could tell he was just as nervous as us, but we all put our hands in

"Hawks on three."

One, two, three.

"Hawks!"

I skated to my starting position and looked at Leo, he nodded his and I nodded mine looking back at the face off circle just in time for Jack to win the face off.

The crowd exploded with nose, that I somehow managed to drowned out.

As Jack carried the puck into the other teams zone, he passed it acrossed ice to Cole who shot towards the goal and missed.

Shot on goal in the first 30 seconds. This games going to be good.

As the puck ricochet off of the boards and wrapped around Leo took the puck and kept it in the zone passing it up to Mark who was infront of the net being blocked by Randy.

I watch as what normally would be a perfect goal set up was stopped by Randy who snatched the puck and took it forward.

I rolled my eyes, this is why he was never first line defense. He had plenty of people to pass the puck to instead of taking the puck up, he was fucking tunnel vision to the net.

"Randy pass the puck!" I could heard his coach yell.

He didn't. He never would, even though he was a defensive man.

Immediately I skated backwards matching Randy's speed to apply pressure.

I looked over to Leo who had stayed back and let me take care of Randy like we agreed. I then looked back at Randy, lifting his stick causing him to lose the puck I knocked it sideways towards Jack who now had clear ice and skated straight towards their net with Mark and Cole quickly behind him watching his back.

I smirked, I know they play they are about to pull.

Jack with the puck fakes out the goalie but instead of shooting passes the puck back to Cole who takes a shot to the upper stick side of the goalie, the puck soaring into the net just above his shoulder.

The crowd goes wild as Jack and Cole celebrate, leading off with our first goal of the night with many more to come.

With the goal scored I skate for the bench glad my shift is over. Second shift rotation skates out and takes their places at center ice.

I look up towards the stands and see Leah, she is looking towards me and Leo with a thumbs up I can see her mouth... "good shift you two".

I smirk slightly and Leo shoves me with his shoulder lightly. I shove him back with a smile and look back up to the stands to see CJ and Ella next to Leah.

CJ was pointing to the ice by the current play explaining something to Ella. I watched them for a solid second before I heard the ref blow his Whistle.

I looked at the ice to see the puck in the refs hand, I completely missed the play.

Next to me Leo stood up giving me a shove.

"C'mon its our shift man." He said hopping over the boards.

I quickly looked around to see the 3rd rotation skating back to the bench and Jack, Cole, and Mark getting onto the ice.

Time on the clock was at 8 minutes, damn the first period was going by quick.

I skated to my position, the puck drop being in the Trojans zone. Taking my spot in front of the net, God help me, Randy came to my side to block me.

The puck dropped and I immediately started to put my shoulder into Randy and lift his stick. Anything to get him agitated.

I knew from the start of the game that the refs weren't going to call anything on either side but that doesn't mean I'm going to play dirty.

"Fuck off Wesley."

I rolled my eyes and kept fighting for the spot in front of the net.

"You kiss your mom with that mouth?" I asked.

"Do I kiss my mother with that mouth? Ha, at least I have a mother." Randy replied

Low blow, but I should have seen it coming.

I watched as Leo took control of the puck at the blue line, thats when I realized I somehow was in a forwards position. More or less I was stuck here Randy definitely had me trapped.

I looked over to where I was supposed to be and saw Jack covering my position, he did not look happy about playing D at the moment but he knew he had to.

Leo pushed the puck over to Mark who took it up ice towards me. I was, by no means, open for a pass and Mark new that, so he shot the puck ricocheting off of the goalie pads onto the ice the Trojans goalie pounced on it like a cat.

Hearing no whistle I pushed for the puck.

"Hey back off." I could hear Randy say.

No whistle.

I thought, so I didn't say or do anything other than keep fighting for the puck.

I felt two hands give a hard shove on my chest causing me to stumble backwards but not fall.

Finally the whistle blew.

"Man what the hell was that push for!" I yelled at Randy

"Lay off my goalie Crusher." Randy said using my last name.

"There was no whistle Randy, calm your tits." I responded.

Quickly Jack was by my side with a hand on my back.

"Leave it man, he'll get a ruffing penalty for sure."

Almost on que the ref skated over and picked up the puck.

"Alright boys calm down, either line change or come over here for the face off."

"Are you kidding me! No penalty for the shove? Thats minor ruffing ref!" Jack shouted while skating over to him.

I on the other hand took the time to skate back to the bench skating backwards I found Leah, CJ, and Ella in the stands.

Leah put her arms up in confusion and looked at me almost asking the questions, "what the hell is happening?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and shook my head while getting in the bench. Truth was I have no idea what the hell is happening, with no calls this game is turning into a shit show, quick, and its almost the end of the first period.

Jack skated over to the bench and coach said something along the lines of... "calm down Jack."

"Calm down! Coach its the finals and this games a shit show, I mean were playing great but these refs have no concepts of rules or how to blow a fucking whistle and..."

Words: 1721

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 16 18
you are the twin sister of Shiloh nelson (not identical) and you have a huge family. (btw your family in this story are from Shiloh and bros on youtu...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
717K 19.6K 101
I've gotten used to the dead parents face. I've gotten used to living with my gymnastics coach. I've even adjusted to sharing a bathroom with his way...
88.1K 1.3K 70
Luke Crosby love hockey. He doesn't love the fact that everyone thinks that because his last name is Crosby that he must be related to Sidney Crosby...