I'm not too old for the Dayca...

By GoldenDreemurr

{FINISHED} On your 14th birthday you're bored out of your mind and decide to visit the Freddy's Pizzaplex in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning The Journey
Chapter 2 - Holy Macaroni
Chapter 3 - Meeting Sun
Chapter 4 - Off-limits, ooOoOO, scary
Chapter 5 - Moon?
Chapter 6 - Fuck Off
Chapter 7 - About Him
Chapter 8 - Mission Cake
Chapter 9 - I Can't
Chapter 10 - Rises The Moon
Chapter 11 - He What?
Chapter 12 - Claire Istg
Chapter 13 - I'm a Dumbass
Chapter 14 - Let's Do This Bullshit
Chapter 15 - Out For A Ride
Chapter 16 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 17 - Plan Out
Epilogue
1 YEAR ANNIVERSAY + X-MAS SPECIAL

Chapter 18 - Farewell

4.7K 196 94
By GoldenDreemurr

Okay this has nothing to do with the fanfic but the convention was fucking amazing. THERE WAS A SUN AND A CHICA BUT I DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES WITH THEM CAUSE I WAS SCARED TO ASK 😭😭😭

There was also a Xiao, a Venti, a Hu Tao, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and other cosplays I didn't recognize :(

I do have pictures with a Monika and a Miku though <3

Sorry for the delay I hate datelines >:(

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sun went to recharge the flashlight while I stayed alon with my thoughts. I'm gonna be out of here in just a few minutes. It seems logical from a normal point of view but from mine it feels weird. As if this was my whole life and there wasn't anything else besides this. It feels like I've been here forever, and I don't wanna leave. I know I have to, my mother will kill me if I don't, plus I'm not gonna live in a fucking Daycare run by a robot, much to my displease, that would be one hell of a life. Yet, sadly, I'm afraid I won't be able to reach my goals. How upsetting.

Sun quickly came back, I didn't question the recharging mechanism those weird machines had but it recharges the flashlights in a matter of seconds so I'm not complaining about the dark magic behind that.

"Here you go Sunshine! You'll see better when you flee!" He gave it to me, I was on the floor so he just bent down.

"Thanks Sunny" I said while grabbing it mindlessly, he let out a cheerful noise at the nickname.

"You're welcome Y/N" He ruffled my hair, careful to not do it too strong. "I know you might be upset because you're leaving, but you can always visit your best friend!" He got me up from the floor. "It's not like I'm going anywhere." He said bluntly, I laughed. It was a funny remark but had some dark aura to it, the fact that the daycare is in fact, his home. It must get tiring at some point.

We just stood in silence. Sun started to move around, getting things tidy, putting the boardgames away and some more activities. I guessed he was preparing things for today when the Pizzaplex opens.

I wonder if Claire is awake. Probably not. I still tried. I opened WhatsApp and sent her a message. A few ones. Okay maybe I spammed her with stickers and phone calls, but hey, it's 5 am, she should be up on a Saturday morning. She's gonna kill me at Monday. Who cares? At least I have something to say when people ask me what he hell I did on the weekend, 'I got trapped in the Daycare of the Pizzaplex and befriended two robots. What did you do?'.

So um, yeah. Cool. I looked around without knowing what to do and my gaze followed Sun. He was surely getting everything ready.

I layed on the floor and grabbed my phone to pass the time. Claire was surely asleep. I checked Twitter to see what was going on, nothing new. NFT's, people being cancelled, drama of people you didn't even know, ratio's, homophobia, racism, the usual. Twitter, what a beautiful social media. I checked Instagram as well, Reddit, Pinterest, hell, I even checked if I got emails! But it seems the world is asleep at this time, and people who are awake are from another countries that I don't speak their language or are functioning like zombies from waking up so early. So cool.

I just closed my eyes in hopes that time will go fast, I eventually got sleepy. I didn't sleep much after all, I felt like I could fall asleep any second, I tried not to, but it didn't help that the lights went out. It was more comfy and it helped the atmosphere.

Wait.

The lights are out.

My eyes opened wide and saw the Daycare submerged in darkness once more. I looked around frantically, searching for Moon. I checked the time, 05:50? Did I sleep or did I spend too much time on my phone? Probably both. I grabbed the flashlight and looked around. Why was Moon hiding? He knows I need to get out of here, and, ok, last time we were together was a little uh... Akward? We just weren't on good terms last time, but I still like him, he has anger issues. But still.

"Moon?" I said moving the flashlight around.

"Y/N" I heard, I followed the source of his voice and he soon appeared.

"Hey there" I said simply.

"Hey" He said back. We were just both staring at eachother.

"So uh. Got a plan to get me out of here?" I said doing little pauses between some words, my brain wasn't working as fast as my mouth.

"Not really, getting you out should do it." He said simply.

"I guess-" I started flying all of a sudden and supposed Moon grabbed me. I looked up and proved my theory right, he flew me to the top of the slide once more and started walking away, I followed behind. "Hey, Moon!" I said while catching up to him, he looked back to me and waited. "I don't want our farewell to be so bittersweet, I like you!" I said honestly.

"Yeah, Claire made it clear" Moon laughed

"Oh my god, kill Claire, ignore her" I put myself in front of him, he flinched back and put his hands back as if was surrendering "You are cool! You're great! You have anger issues but you're awesome!" I said, he looked confused to me "I'm not the best in speaking"

"Yeah I can see" He said with his hands still up "I get it Y/N" He said putting his hands down "You don't hate me and you don't want me to hate you. I don't, I promise." He said kneeling to the ground, being at eye level with me, as if I was a little kid. Which I guess it's true in his prespective.

"So..." I was thinking what to say, it's obvious his anger outbursts must have been some error in his code, or something like that, because the side he's showing me now is so sweet and caring, it has nothing to do with his other side. "We good?" I asked simply.

Moon chuckled and got up "We good" He continued walking out of the 'Superstar Daycare Pick-Up', that's a long ass name. The Daycare wasn't that far away from the entrance at all. In fact, it was almost right in front of the entrance. Makes sense, there had to be ONE design choice that made sense in this god forsaken place. I didn't think about it before, which is ironic considering I've spent my entire night there, but the Daycare was truly a completely different experience fron the rest of the mall, it wasn't so led filled nor had that 80's blinding look. It was a nice rest for the eyes, I guess they made it on purpose for the kids.

I knew where to go, the entrance was in front of me but still Moon held one hand on my back leading me. It felt reassuring for some reason.

I looked at the time and saw it was 05:55, Moon led me to the entrance. I looked at my phone to see if my mother sent me any message, which she did 'I'm already here, are you inside?' Moon looked over my shoulder to see my conversiton with my mom. I texted back: 'I'm inside but waiting at the entrance, I need someone to open the door.' my mom texted me a thumbs up and I just sighed and put my phone in my pocket, I looked at Moon who was now at eye level from how much he was bending. I laughed and he put his back straight up.

Moon looked around "I'll go search a staff member, don't move" He said and walked away. I akwardly stook in front of the entrance.

I wasn't afraid, but I was nervous. I was with the flashlight and pointing around, looking for someone to lurk around the corner and scare the shit out of me.

"Who are you?!" I heard a woman scream out of nowhere, I pointed my flashlight towards hte noise and saw a blonde lady that was wearing a uniform and pointing back at me with her flashlight.

"Oh! Uh-Hi-I'm I was locked here all night and I was waiting for the doors to open" I stammered nervous, was she kind or an asshole? Will she feel bad for me or laugh at me?

"You were locked here all night?! How come I didn't see you?" She walked towards me confused.

"I was in the Daycare."

"The enitre night?!" She screamed, I flinched back surprised "What about the Daycare attendants?!"

"They were friendly" I laughed

"No they're not! They're creepy and not safe!" She moved her hands around with the flashlight, blinding me multiple times. She stopped in her movements "Although" She put her arms down "I guess it's better than the other four. You would probably be hurt by now" She said relieved. "But, didn't the Moon hurt you?" She asked.

"Oh, well. Mm, kinda. But just at first, we became friends afterwards." She looked at me puzzled and confused

"You know what. Sure. But still, even if you're safe, you're in big trouble!" She said "Do your parents know you're here? Did you stay here to 'uncover the mysteries of the Pizzaplex' like everyone else?"

"Uh, not quite. My mother is actually waiting for me outside and I got locked in here because I didn't pay attention to the time. I am interested in this place but not so much that stay here the whole night."

She smiled and looked at me "Finally. Someone with a brain. Sort of, you still got locked." She laughed and I laughed with her. "I'm Vanessa"

"I'm Y/N"

"Come on, let's get you out of here" She said and grabbed some keys

"But, wait. Moon is out here and he was looking for staff-" I said

"Moon is out?" She said looking at me.

"Well, yeah."

"Then it's better to get you out right now" She opened the doors and I saw my mother outside "You don't know when he might turn aggressive. Is that your mother?"

"Well, yes but-"

My mother came inside and hugged me, I tried to say something but was muffled by my mother around me. I was worried that Moon would be worried thinking I flew away from him or something along those lines. I wanted to say goodbye to him, considering I don't think I'm gonna be allowed to come here for a long time. 

The next of the day is blurred. My parents telling me to be more careful and asking me what I did during every fucking second because they didn't believe I was in a place designed for 5 year olds the entire night with a robot that was actually two different robots, can't blame them to be honest.  

I went back to school and Claire and I laughed about what happened, everyone else in our class was confused so I explained the story to them and they mostly didn't believe it but whatever, Claire was going to embarass me anyway so yeah.

I was still worried about Moon though, and I definetly missed Sun, him and his excesive positivity.

I miss them.

A/N: There's going to be an epilogue :)

and maybe a very belated Valetine's special

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 68 12
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️ β€’Loss of a loved one (Parents) β€’Manipulation β€’Mental/Emotional Abuse β€’Blood β€’Physical Harm Lillie, she is seven year old girl wh...
751K 25.1K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
52K 1.2K 32
"Well hello there starlight~" This is a one shot book about our favorite daycare attendant. I will be taking requests! Under editing! -------- Cov...
21.2K 332 4
Y/n is 8 years old and is abused by her mother. One night she kills her mother and meets the Creepypastas how will this turn out. I could never Find...