Strawberries (Camilo x male o...

By planet10venus

Summer and his brother stumble upon a hidden village surrounded by mountains. idk why the title is strawberr... More

my oc character description
1. Finally
2.
3.
5. Pansexual panic

4. Antonio

163 4 3
By planet10venus

Summer's pov

9:25 am

Mirabel starts her way towards the door, before I can follow her a boy riding on a leopard bursts in (idk if he's riding a leopard or a cheetah). A boy riding on a leopard? This just gets stranger and stranger.

"Tia Julieta?" the boy says getting off his leopard, "my new friend says Mir-".

"YOU STOLE MY BROTHER!!"

A boy gets off the leopard, I take a look at him, I realize it's-

"Lucas!" I say to get his attention. He runs over to me and gives me a big hug. My clothes are dirty and ripped so he gets dirt on his face. I wipe it off.

We break apart and he walks over to Mirabel.

"Why did you steal my brother!" Lucas shouts.

"Uh, I didn't really, I-"

"Lucas!" I say as I grab him "Mirabel helped me and his mom nursed me back to health". "It's not good to shout at people" I scold Lucas.

"I'm sorry... I thought I lost you" he says between sobs.

I wipe his tears, pick him up and say "don't worry, I'm fine". I hug him again.

"I didn't know you had a brother," Mirabel says.

"That's not a bad thing though, the more the merrier!" Julieta says.

"Do we have a place to go tonight?" Lucas asks me quietly.

"I have a feeling we do," I say with a smile forming on my lips. I put him down. "Now, don't worry. You and I will join the Madrigals for dinner and discuss a place to stay. You can go have fun with?..."

"Antonio"

I put my brother down and he joins Antonio on his leopard. Lucas gives me a wave and they're off. 

Sorry if I post less often, school just started 4 me. And Summer will ACTUALLY meet Camilo next chapter, I have it planned (I know I'm so organised ). 

Anywayyyyy
Have a good day/night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
81.1K 2.6K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...