paper bag // little nightmares

By vestiree

(name) found themselves in a strange forest, alone, at the beginning of it all. with no memories to recollect... More

- a/n
- lost and found
- the boy
- chase
- pale city's school
- adventures alone
- the doctor
- the thin man
- we'll meet again
small ch. 13 !?

- together again

283 5 13
By vestiree

this must be the floor where they kept (name). i saw them go up to the next level using a wooden ladder, so this has to be it.

i grabbed the hammer that laid on the floor, walking towards a child drawing on the floor. although i stopped, seeing a lifted floorboard.

this must be another trap.

i had to get her attention somehow, so i hit the floor. the child turned around and started sprinting towards me, seemingly forgetting about the trap they had set up for another child.

although it didn't work, well, for me anyway.

CRACK

the child fell, immobile on the ground. she's dead. i heard another screech, and there was another. i waited on my spot, gripping the hammer.

CRACK

i almost didn't see the third child coming for me, but i still destroyed them anyway. i walked past the bucket full of toys, dragging the hammer with me.

i cautiously walked through the lockers, sensing something was wrong.

they wouldn't have set up no traps if they were going to catch me on their own. so i gripped the handle of the hammer, ready to smash another head.

a child dropped down the tall locker, and i managed to hit them easily. another child fell down behind me, and i got them as well.

i moved left, more lockers looming over me like they're watching my every move. the locker door opened behind me, and i swiftly swung my hammer over.

CRACK

another child popped up behind the lockers, sprinting towards me.

CRACK

i walked past the lockers, looking at the ground.

if there's anything i should be wary of now, it's traps. i already destroyed seven children, but i should still be on my guard.

i analyzed the floorboards, spotting one that was lifted. i stepped on it, and there was another bucket going through the door.

when it stopped, i immediately went through.

it was a bathroom with two of those children again. i looked up at what they were laughing and jumping at.

(name)?

they were hanging upside-down, helpless as a rope was attached to their legs. i caught the attention of one of the children, and they sprinted towards me.

CRACK

the other one almost immediately rushed when i killed his friend, so i decided to reunite them, even though i just destroyed him.

CRACK

their lifeless bodies sat on the ground, the shards of their heads scattered on the ground. i gripped the hammer, destroying the board and the rope holding (name) upside down with a grunt.

(name) yelped, dropping onto the ground.

"(name)!" i rushed to their side, about to shake them before their head lifted up. (name) looked at me in surprise, as if i was a ghost.

i stretched out my hand, and they took it, engulfing me in a hug almost immediately.

i looked around to the side, seeing if we could escape from this hellhole. a very obvious window was right on top of the table.

"let's go." i said, and we parted from the hug. i jumped on the table, and grabbed the edge of the window. i grunted, struggling to lift the window open.

(name) helped, and we lifted it up. i went out first, walking on a plank to another building. i dropped onto the ground, looking around.

there was a piano connected to a rope above. i found another lever, and i turned it.

i looked at the piano, and it raised up. i kept turning it while (name) stood looking at it.

creak

CRASH

oh no.

"(name)?" i said, hoping they didn't get crushed by the piano. "hey." they spoke, stepping on a piano key and started jumping on it.

CRASH

we fell down with the piano, down in another room. unfortunately, the door was locked with a padlock. i looked around, and there was another door.

we were pretty much stuck here, and the hole is too high for any of us to reach.

"hey." (name) said, pointing at the hole and holding their hands together. i walked over to them, put my hands on their shoulders and got boosted up.

i held onto the ledge, crawling up. there was a child holding a key, trying to stuff it inside a dead frog. i cringed internally, dropping down.

i hid behind the wood, pondering how i should get the key from the child without a weapon. i spotted a crowbar, but i had no way of getting it.

suddenly, i heard someone playing the piano, seemingly just spamming the keys.

the female child rushed over to the door, and i spotted a crowbar [ what is it called.... ] so i gripped onto it. her attention was on (name) who was stepping on the keys, grabbing her attention.

CRASH

i swiftly destroyed the child's head, and (name) jumped off the piano towards me. we lifted the door up, and i grabbed the key from the carcass of the frog.

i went to the other side of the room with the door and the padlock, and fit the key in.

click!

the padlock dropped with a thud. i went through the door first.

the other side of the door had a child drawing on the floor. again. i crawled up to the hammer, grabbing its handle.

SCREEECH

what? 

i turned around, seeing (name) strangling the child. 

i straight-up turned around and waited until the noises stopped. 

i felt (name) tapping on my shoulder, so i went and pulled out the lower part of the cabinet and went over it. 

we reached yet another staircase, and i could hear someone playing the piano upstairs. i slowly went up, going through what was seemingly the only path.

(name) decided to boost me up another cabinet, which i could  go through yet another vent and open the door.

there was a box i could throw down before i made that decision, so i pushed it off the edge. i had almost crushed (name), woops.

i waited as they used the box to climb up here. 

the vent i had mentioned a few seconds ago had a cover, so (name) and i pulled on it. it creaked open, and i crawled through.

i climbed up the metal ladder to another level of the vent, and i dropped down on a wooden plank. 

it was the teacher, again.

i sighed quietly, dropping down on the floor and crawling behind as she continued playing the piano. 

like my first encounter with the teacher, she had to pause to write down some notes on the paper. i waited before she continued playing, and i pulled on the lever.

luckily, the teacher hadn't noticed the creaking sounds coming from her side because of the piano. it had lowered down a metal surface (name) could cross to the other side on. 

fortunately, it didn't have a timer and remained still above the teacher.

i managed to move the small cabinet back to the other side, having to pause since the teacher was taking down some more notes. 

i climbed up the ladder of books, making my way to where (name) was waiting for me at the edge.

when they jumped, it made a noise noticeable for the teacher as i could hear her stiff flesh moving around.

truly disgusting and horrifying.

some of the weight lifted off the surface when (name) jumped, so it went up a bit.

thud

damn it.

SCREECH

the teacher had slammed on the piano, roaring. i went inside the vent and quickly pushed on the thing blocking our path.

the teacher's face covered the entrance of the vent as she screeched, forcing her head through. when we managed to get the thing out of our way, we started crawling as fast as we could through the small vent.

i looked behind, which was a bad decision to make, since the teacher was breaking the vents just for her head and neck to come through.

i climbed up the ladder, hurrying up since the teacher - or more specifically, the her head - was right behind me.

the vent became bigger, big enough for me to be able to run. i stood up, looking at (name) who was holding their hand out of the vent. 

i gripped their hand, pulling me up as the teacher attempted to bite me.

we slid down off the tilted roof, landing on a pile of garbage. 

1.

2.

3.

the teacher had gone, and (name) went to see. 

they went out of the garbage pile first, and i could hear them groaning. 

i went out, looking at (name). they had their arm over their stomach as if they were hungry. 

damn it, just now?

i thought to myself before looking around. the place wasn't much, and it was raining. 

better than another monstrosity chasing us, for sure.

i held (name)'s hand, walking to wherever we could go. 

at the edge of the brick tiles, there was a large gap. it was like something caused this place to become like this or, more specifically, an earthquake.

but that's just a theory.

although it couldn't possibly explain how things came to be in this place, it was a theory nonetheless.

the ground was slightly tilted as we neared the edge. i held (name)'s hand and walked over the long plank connecting the two grounds carefully.

after we went across, there was a high ground. 

i used the garbage can, dragging it close to the top and used it to jump over. 

nothing much happened as we went on our path, other than me devouring another soul. 

we went in a room with a raincoat on the floor.

"(name), maybe you should wear it," i suggested, "it's raining and you might catch a cold."

although they just stared at it, as if they had recalled something.

"okay."

they had swiftly put on the raincoat, dragging the hood over their head. it had covered their face, so i might not see that small smile anymore.

(name) boosted me up and i opened the door.

it was a.. shop? for dresses, i think.

i went over the window, going through the alleyway, although something blocked us temporarily.

there was no way for both of us to get to the other side of the fence without one having to be boosted up. 

anyway, that's my cue to force the wooden board off the fence. 

- quick a/n

[ BRO SIX LOOKS SO CUTE IN THAT SCENE AND I CANT SAY IT ON MONO'S OR ELSE PEOPLE WOULD THINK THIS FANFOC IS LIKE A MONO X READER TYPE OF SHIT. THEYRE SO CUTE WHEN HOLDING HANDS TOO I LITERALLY CANNOTN CONATAIN HTIS SHIT A ]

-

thud

we went over to the vent, and had to jump down because.. apparently, i had to. why don't they make these things on the ground? would've been easier instead of having to climb to get to the vents.

i ran up the stairs, seeing a bright light coming from one of the building's open windows. 

i jumped over the window sill, and there were stretchers, dirt, some.. weird liquid on the floor. 

looking around, it was like we were in some sort of.. unsanitary hospital.

- a/n

[ look, i specifically said "with no raincoat" in the description. i only added the raincoat here because it was raining and seemed like a reasonable thing to do to put on a raincoat if you didn't have an umbrella or some sort of cover under the rain. hope this clears some of your confusions ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 285 200
Book no.8 of my Incorrect Quote book series I do not own any characters in this book All characters belong to Rainimator Except for Default or charac...
65.1K 1.7K 20
I've had this idea for awhile and I finally decided to write it <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "This story is about a person named y/n just...
14.6K 308 200
Keeping these descriptions simple now- I do not own any characters in this book All characters belong to Rainimator Except for Default or characters...
49K 1.3K 27
If Six hadn't betrayed Mono in the end (true ending)... Content warnings: Starvation Hostile speaking This is mostly platonic with a hint of romance...