The Marriage Fuckers

Por georgecantwalk

What happens if people from online start talking to each other, then they accidentally met up in real life? ... Más

Please read!
1. New start
2. Feelings
3. Them...
4. Stranger
5. "Date"
6. New person
7. Double date?
8. Her agian..
10. Second "date"?!
11. Worried
End.

9. New kid?

26 7 54
Por georgecantwalk

Good news! I'm going to starting to writing more, the chapters will probably start coming out more faster.

Tw: swearing ( going to be some more tws in this chapter but I don't wanna say it so if won't really spoil the story but I will say them once the tw is there so don't worry!)
________________________________

-Georges POV-

I got woken up by my annoying alarm going, "Shit- I'm going to be late for school!" (Btw their in college they just didn't get a dorm since they live close by)

I got up from my cozy bed, and went to my closet to get something to wear. Since I didn't really had enough time to pick out good outfit I just picked out a simple outfit. It was a big purple sweater with black flames on it which matches my hair, black shorts, some fish nets, those things that go around my thighs, and lastly big black boots.

(Outfit)

I grabbed my, headphones, phone, water bottle, and some gum so I don't feel hungry.

I ran all the way to school, luckily it wasn't that far away from my house.

I putted a piece of gum in my mouth, and putted my black mask on. I entered class and sat down on my desk, well I sat down once my teacher was done talking about me being late. *So annoying* I rolled my eyes at annoyance

I got my phone out, to text the group chat. Luckily I was in the back of the class so the teacher couldn't really see what I was doing .

Hell.
——————————
Georgecantwalk: YOOOOOOO I'm at school I'm so bored 🥱😒🙄

Spirithys: damn that sucks, I'm going to sleep now, bye bitches 😘

Georgecantwalk: oh right time zones, they suck 😔

Breadb00: fr😒

Breadb00: anyways I wanna add someone to the gc

Georgecantwalk: YES FINALLY SOMEONE NEW

-Breadb00 added ThatWeirdPans3xual to the chat-

Georgecantwalk: hello sexy😉😘 you single bbg🥵🥵😘😘😍

Breadb00: wow this is how you introduce yourself to them 😑

ThatWeirdPans3xual: um- wtf😃

Breadb00: you have to get used to this because this is normal 😅

ThatWeirdPans3xual: oh um ok well HELLO

Georgecantwalk: Shit- There's a new student and their hot af🥵😘 kinda getting me hard ngl🥴🤪🤪😘🥵😍/j

Breadb00: LMFAO

Spirithys: woke up by your guys notifications y'all bitches won't shut up🙄

Georgecantwalk: Sorry!

Spirithys: it's fine ig also I was right you're literally falling in love with everyone like chill

Breadb00: fr tho

Spirithys: shut up bitch you can't be talking because you literally fall in love with everyone too🙄🙄🙄

Breadb00: what- HEY GEORGE YOU SAW WHAT THEY SAID AND YOU DONT GET MAD WTF THIS IS NOT FAIR

Georgecantwalk: um I don't see anything wrong with that but I have to go now, bye!

Spirithys: ha! You really thought that they were going to get mad at me you really are stupid!!

Breadb00: stfu I'm leaving you're so annoying🙄

Spirithys: you're just mad!
——————————————

I putted my phone away *damn this teacher really is blind I've literally used my phone for 10 minutes and still haven't noticed me using my phone.* I giggled a little bit at my comment but then looked at the new kid *hm they look similar to me.. if only I listened to what they said*

I keep seeing the new kid looking at me, *creep... we'll I can't actually be talking since I'm literally a simp for looser000Hollow if only we met up.. the things I would let them do to me or what I would do to them...." I was drooling at the thought of that, but quickly thought of something else.

"George!" The teacher yelled "Hm oh yea .. what did you say I didn't hear." I said "If you did pay attention then you would know what I said anyways what is __________?" "Oh um it's _____" *She really had to say that!?* I groaned in annoyance, that's when I heard a sound like someone else groaned.

I looked to my right to see the new kid- *WAIT WHAT MACK- what are they doing here wtf!?!?!?*

I was so confused but happy that they were the new kid because that means that I have somebody to talk to! I mean it's not like I don't have friends, it's just that the "friends" that I have right now talk behind my back. And act like I can't hear them,idiots they have to whisper more quietly if they don't want me to hear them, but I don't care since we're all going to hell anyways.

I got paper and tore it apart so I can get a little piece of paper, I got my pencil and began to write. 'Hey sexy' I wrote in the piece of paper and gave it to Mack.

I looked at Mack and saw that they were laughing, They looked like they were writing something back.

Mack gave me the note back to smiling.

I opened the note and read what Mack wrote 'You're so flirty, I saw you drooling what were you thinking about?' I bit my lips.

I heard the bell rang which means that class is over. *Finally*

I packed my stuff up and left class, waiting for Mack outside of the class.

"Hey!" Mack said "Hello! It's lunch right now so you can get something to eat from the cafeteria if you want, I'm not going to eat anything." I said to Mack.

-nobody's POV-

Mack gave George a worried look, George seemed to notice the look and said "Oh I'm not hungry, I've already eaten." George said with a smile trying to convince Mack that their fine.

"Oh ok! well I'll get something to eat, I'll seat next to you." Mack said with a smile.

George sat at the table, going through their phone trying to find something interesting to do. George then took the gum out of their mouth, and throw the old one in the trash, then they got a new piece of gum and putted it in their mouth.

George started to text the group chat, since there wasn't anything better to do.

Hell.
—————————
Georgecantwalk: Y'all need to learn how to be nice to each other 😕

Breadb00: WHAT- you clearly saw that Spirithys was the one who started it!

Spirithys: now why would I do such a horrible thing😔

Georgecantwalk: APOLOGIZE TO SPIRITHYS YOU MADE THEM SAD

Breadb00: But- BUT THATS NOT FAIR I USED TO BE THE FAV HOW DID THEY EVEN BECAME THE FAV!

Georgecantwalk: you wouldn't understand 😒

Spirithys: ha bow down to me🤪

Breadb00: y'all are idiots

Spirithys: you're just jealous~

Breadb00: shut up bitch!

ThatWeirdPans3sexul: I'm guessing that this shit is also normal?

Breadb00: yea..

Georgecantwalk: hey hottie you single 😘

ThtWeirdPans3sexul: didn't you ask me this before!?

Georgecantwalk: yeah but you didn't answer the question 😉😍🥵🥵😘

ThatWeirdPans3sxul: um yea I am but that doesn't mean that you're going to date me I love someone else already 🙄

Georgecantwalk: oh so you're those types of people you're hard to get aren't you~~

ThatWeirdPans3sexul: no I am not😒 I have to go bye

Georgecantwalk: bye sexy~

Breadb00: well ig George has a new target now😕

Spirithys: no shit idiot George only acts like that with looser000Hollow 😒

Breadb00: ok didn't need to be so rude 🙄
———————————

George laughed at the text messages, of course they were only joking around they didn't like anyone their just friends.. but for some reason George always get this feeling when they say that their just friends but it's probably nothing.

"What are you laughing at?" Mack said while sitting down on the table, with their lunch.

"Oh I was just texting someone." George said.

-school ends- (I'm just tired and trying to finish this chapter before I go to sleep😔)

"Hey do you walk home by any chance?" George said hoping that the answer will be yes.

"Um yea I do I live close by the school, why?" Mack said in confusion.

"Oh I was wondering if you would like me to walk you home..." George said not wanting a rejection.

"Um yea sure!" Mack said excitedly.

They both talked about random things like they were meant to be.

"Ok well this is my house! I hope you have a nice day!" Mack said cheerfully. "Hey um.. you don't mind if I..." George started to speak.

Mack gave George a confused look.

George kissed Macks cheek, and ran away to their house not even letting Mack speak.

Mack stayed standing there, still processing what just happened. Mack hold their cheek and smiled "Best day ever!" Mack said happily.
________________________________

That's all for today!

Actually nvm what I said in the beginning because something happened when I was writing this but I'll try my best to write the other chapters I promise!

I hope y'all have a lovely night/day

1460 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 74 13
When Dan start school in a new place, he and Phil become friends fast. But what happens when things become to much? What happens when the only relief...
8.1K 457 30
When Lillith hasn't seen Anthony for over three years, what will happen when they finally come face to face after call after call being ignored? Will...
224 14 21
A great friendship between a girl and a boy but what happens when one of them like the other? What would happen to their friendship? Will it be destr...
22.2K 905 14
What happens when you don't believe in love at first sight, but then it happens to you? You feel this connection and you don't want to let go, but yo...