𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 11 $

21.6K 592 213
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 11
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

I really fucking like you too.

Estrella's words repeated themselves over and over again in Fezco's head as she hugged him.

Fezco picked up her nervous habit and laughed a little, looking down at the ground and then at Estrella.

"I know I told Ash we was a thing, but I wanna be more than that...and it's cool if you don't want to, or like you not ready yet or sum. Shit, I'll wait for you," Fez told her. "But I just want you to know that I wanna be with you."

"Shut up, I wanna be with you too," Estrella assured him and smiled up at him in awe with how sweet he was. He would wait for me?

"Word?" Fez mumbled, making Estrella laugh and lean in closee to give him a kiss.

And if that didn't give him his answer, she pulled away, but didn't break their hug.

"Word," She confirmed and smiled up at him again, making him smile back. "Sooo does this mean we're more than a thing?"

Fez stared down at her for a second as he recalled a couple days ago when she was asking him something similar in regards to them being just a thing at the time.

He smiled at the girl hugging on him and leaned down a little, "Shit, I would hope so."

They both laughed, and this time, they both leaned in and shared a kiss.

Ashtray lifted his head off of where he leaned it against the pretzel truck's door to eavesdrop and smirked to himself, Fezco finally fucking did it.

He opened the door to make fun of them both, but froze and then fake gagged once he laid his eyes on the new couple.

Fezco opened his eyes and pulled away from the kiss, giving Ash a look for yet again, ruining their moment.

"You always do this shit bruh," Fez told him as Estrella laughed while looking at Ashtray, who was giving them a disgusted look.

"I didn't mean to, if I knew y'all were doing that shit I would have not opened the fucking door," Ashtray scoffed and walked back into the truck.

Fezco and Estrella exchanged a look and both laughed a little, then followed Ashtray into the truck.

"Nobody told you to be interrupting in the first place," Fezco told him as he watched Ashtray close the ordering window. "Sold out?"

"Everything," Ash nodded in confirmation.

Fez nodded back, "I told you it was gon be a good night kid."

He glanced at Estrella as she sat up on the counter and opened the bag of cotton candy that she had been carrying around all night, then watched a she ripped a piece off and offered it to Ashtray.

He gave the girl a weird look before sitting up on the counter with her and accepting the piece in his hand.

Fezco smiled to himself as he listened to Estrella ask Ashtray if he wanted to go on the Zipper ride with her while they ate the cotton candy. He fell in love with her a little more every time she interacted with his little brother.

It was a good night in more ways than one for Fezco.

—$—

After officially closing up Pretzelmania, Estrella had success convinced Ashtray to go on the Zipper ride with her.

He only said yes because he realized she was talking about the ride he had been watching all night long. And he liked it so much that he asked her to go on twice.

And now they were all in Fezco's car, taking Estrella home after eating at In N Out.

Fez and Estrella were in the front, both singing along to songs by NWA, and Ashtray was asleep in the backseat, tired from working all night and from hearing Estrella tease him about the way he held her hand out of fear on the Zipper ride.

Fezco noticed the absence of Hector's 64' Impala parked in the driveway as he parked in front of the Rodriguez house, glancing over at Estrella.

"Your dad ain't home?" Fezco asked her.

"No, he's out with his homeboys," Estrella answered.

"Is he gon come back?" Fez asked, then watched as Estrella shrugged in response. "Well then you wanna stay with me again?"

Estrella glanced back at Ashtray and then at Fez, "I do but I think Ash kinda hates me right now."

"Don't worry bout Ash, he luh you and he don't mind," Fez assured her and smiled. "I fosho don't mind. And neither do my grandma."

Estrella laughed, "Okay then, ima just get some shit real quick. You wanna come with me?"

Fez nodded and took his keys out the ignition, then reached back and tapped Ashtray's knee. "Yo we gon be back inna few minutes, ight?"

Ashtray pushed Fez's hand away and hummed in response, leaning on the window to make himself more comfortable and hugging on the blue llama that Estrella gave him earlier.

Estrella smiled a little at how sweet and innocent Ashtray looked while he slept, compared to his usual state.

"He's so cute when he sleeps," She said as she and Fez got out of his car.

"Don't let him hear you say that," Fez laughed and followed behind Estrella as she walked up to the door.

"I'm not scared of him," Estrella shrugged and began to unlock the front door.

Soon after, she and Fezco were inside her house and heading towards her room so Estrella could grab whatever she needed for the night.

Fezco looked around Estrella's room the second he walked in behind her, it was his first time being in a room other than the kitchen/living room in the Rodriguez house.

Estrella began grabbing a couple things as Fez analyzed her room, looking from all the stuffed animals she said she had to the broken TV to the rap posters on the wall and to the picture wall besides the posters.

"Shit, you got a whole bunch of pictures on here," He pointed out as he stepped closer to get a better look.

"It's my wall of fame," Estrella laughed.

The wall consisted of pictures of her and her friend group with Maddy, Cassie, Kat, and BB, pictures of her and Rue, a few other random pictures, but mostly, she had pictures with her dad.

Fez looked at each picture of Estrella and Hector–old and recent pictures, some looked like they had been taken at Dodger Stadium, a few of the both of them flipping the camera off, in others the two looked like a happy lil family of two, but the one that really caught his eye was one where Hector was in a gray jumpsuit.

10 year old Estrella was right next to him with the biggest smile on her face as she hugged him, not a single care about the situation she was in.

Fezco looked back at Estrella, who was looking through a drawer, then looked back at the wall, only this time his eyes landed on a face that was all too familiar–his own.

He raised his eyebrows as he took a good look at the picture of him on the wall, Estrella's hand in the frame as she passed him a joint.

"I didn't know I was up on yo wall of fame," Fezco spoke and turned around to face Estrella. "I feel kinda special now."

She laughed and closed the drawer, "You are, even though it's only one picture. That'll change."

Fez smiled a little as he made his way to Estrella, who was putting her things into a backpack.

"I'm gonna change real quick," She said before walking to her closet and grabbing a tank top and some sweats to sleep in.

Fezco watched as she began taking her top off, then processed what was happening and turned around out of respect, making Estrella silently laugh to herself.

He's so cute  she thought to herself as she changed.

She threw her clothes in her laundry basket once she was done and then walked back to Fez, nudging his side as she grabbed her backpack.

"You're sweet, but you didn't have to turn around," She told him.

"Didn't want you feelin uncomfortable or nun," He mumbled and he looked down at her, just as she reached up and pulled him into a kiss.

They kissed for a few seconds until Fezco smiled into it, making Estrella pull away.

"What?" She asked, referring to why he was smiling. She was usually the smiley one, but he had been smiling pretty often all day.

Fez shrugged and smiled again, "Iono. I'm jus happy."

—$—

"Yo, g'night kid."
"Sweet dreams, Ash," Fezco and Estrella said to Ashtray once they arrived at their house.

"Night," Ashtray mumbled back, tiredly walking to his room with his blue llama under his arm.

Fezco made sure the doors had all their locks locked before dropping the bag of money he and Ashtray had accumulated that night on the table to count tomorrow.

He then grabbed Estrella's hand and led her to his room, opening the door for her and then letting her know he was gonna check on his grandma before walking to her room.

Estrella walked into Fez's room, his addictive scent filling her nostrils as she did. She dropped her backpack on an empty chair and kicked her shoes off, sitting down on his bed with her phone since she was already changed into something she could sleep in.

She shot her dad a quick text, lying and telling him that she was staying at Rue's place, which was wrong in many ways since she wasn't even talking to Rue at the moment.

And as if she had summoned her by just typing her name, Estrella received three texts from her after sending one to her dad.

iMessage–RueRue❤️
jules ended up meeting up
with shyguy118 at the lake

iMessage–RueRue❤️
she just showed up @ my
house crying and saying he
didn't look like his pictures

iMessage–RueRue❤️
is this my chance to be her
shoulder to cry on like u said
lol?

Estrella read the messages over, feeling a little weird. Rue was just acting like she had never lashed out on Fezco but yet again, she didn't know Estrella was there and heard everything.

So she couldn't possibly know that Estrella felt kinda guilty talking to her.

"Ight we all good," Fez said as he walked into his room, closing the door behind him.

Estrella glanced up at him and watched as he began taking his sweater off, leaving him in the white tee was wearing underneath.

He then proceeded to change into some Batman pajamas, Estrella looking away as he did to reflect his actions from earlier.

Fezco noticed and laughed as he joined her in his bed, "You don't gotta do allat ma."

"Didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable," She told him and laughed as he laid on his back.

"Shit, all I feel is comfort when I'm with you, so ion think you gotta worry," Fez said as her phone buzzed again, it being two minutes since Rue texted her. "That your dad?"

"No, it's Rue," Estrella sighed as she laid back with him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"What she say?" Fez asked.

"Just some girl shit," Estrella brushed it off and placed her phone on her stomach.

"You not gonna answer?"

Estrella shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't talked to her since yesterday at school...before...you know."

Fezco nodded, remembering what had happened with Rue the day before.

"I love Rue with my whole heart, but I feel bad," Estrella told Fez. "Like, about what happened."

"Don't feel bad ma," He said and glanced down at her. "It's cool. I'm good."

Estrella nodded, then read over the messages again and just handed her phone to Fez so he could place it on his nightstand next to his.

"I'll text her back tomorrow, I'm too tired for this shit right now," Estrella said.

"Word," Fez agreed as Estrella placed a kiss on his forehead and then got comfortable, resting her head on his chest. "Night, princess."

"Good night," She said back, smiling to herself.

"So Ash gon get a sweet dreams but all I get is a good night?" Fezco asked.

Estrella laughed and lifted her head off his chest to look at him. "Sweet dreams Fez."

She gave him a quick kiss before laying her head back on his chest, leaving Fez to be the one smiling to himself this time.

He glanced down at Estrella's hand as it began tracing the freckles on his arm, which only made him smile a little more.

And yeah it was Fezco and Estrella's first night as a couple–but in love was the only way Fez could describe what he was feeling. His night was ending with Estrella in his arms and tracing his freckles, after all.

I rewrote this shit at least 7 times just for it to b half ass as fuck LMAO honestly just kinda gave up I really wanted to get writing this chapter over with lol.

vote and comment tho <3 and tysm for all the love this book has been getting !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...