💋ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ +18

_-SwitchLove_

Book full of starters Males only Еще

Info
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴀɴ ɪɴᴍᴀᴛᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ
sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss
ʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀᴇ
ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴀ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴇɪʀ
ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ

sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ

125 2 0
_-SwitchLove_

It's been the last straw for Rose ever since she kept rejecting any line of suitors available. So her mother, The Queen, picked You to marry Rose.

-------

It was your wedding day at the castle. Your soon to be wife walked down the isle with her father, The King, on her side. She looked unhappy. No matter how beautiful she was, she was wearing a frown on her face.

-----------

You were both strangers to each other. You slipped the ring on Rose's finger and said the bows while Rose's turn saying the bows isn't so joyfully as expected. Her hands are cold as ice when you hold them.

-----------

It was finally the ceremony where you will be reincarnated into a new species (of your choice) that follows your deep desires and personality. This ceremony is to make you immortal as you are accepted as the pride sin family. This takes place where the original ruler, Lucifer, stabbed you with blood and let you reincarnated in a special glass box.

----------

The ceremony ended and you gained a new look once you woke up. You looked at your new wife and she seemed unhappy. You are now the prince consort, future ruler of Hell and the Pride Ring alongside Rose.

------------

Finally the wedding ended. Guests were slowly leaving and some were congratulating you while Rose was nowhere to be seen. You wanted to look for her. As you knew she hated you.

----------

You....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

25.4K 44 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
27K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
49.7K 1.6K 68
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...