ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

You were lonely in the past few months. Nothing out of the extraordinary.
Lonely. Bored. Empty.

Your friends recommended to download this dating app. You think of this app as some kind of weird and disgusting hook up for weird people. But yet again, you give it a try.

You made an account and started making a profile. Adding your picture and other requirements for a profile. You swipe left on a lot of girls as a lot of them aren't your interests.

Until one day.

------

You were in a rush to go out. Readying yourself as you spray cologne to make yourself smell good while holding a gift. You rushed to your car and start the engine.

You are a nervous wreck.

--

You agreed on going on a date with this girl you met on the app. You talked to her everytime you got the chance and when you both feel like it, you both called. You loved the sound of her voice. Soothing your ear whenever you're tired from work and listening to her comforting you. As if hearing the voice of angel. You two finally agreed on going on a date! Face to face!

You told her you can pick her up at her place. You drove to her house and park on the side of the road in front of her house. Being a nervous wreck. You stepped out with the gift you brought.

You never seen a real demon angel before. This was something new to you. You heard of hybrid but you never expected to go on a date with the first demon angel. Especially when she a big shot in hell.

You stand on her door way as you gulped. Building up the courage to ring her doorbell and eventually.. You did. You can hear the doorbell ringing through the house.

You...