I've got no Strings

By Elisedeluxe

Izuku Midoriya was never liked. As a kid, he was ostracized and left out of everything. All he wanted to do w... More

Prologue~Izuku
Part 1~Suzuki
Part 3~Seiji
Part 4~Naoki
Part 5~Twice
Part 6~Ari
Part 7~All Might
Part 8~Shinso
Part 9~Mineta
Part 10~Aizawa
Part 11~Tsu
Part 12~Todoroki
Part 13~Father
Part 14~Crimson
Part 15~Vlad
Part 16~Wolf
Part 17~Stein
Part 18~Hypnosis
Part 19~Zuzu
Part 20~Murano
Part 21~Mandeley
Part 22~Kuru
Part 23~To-chan
Part 24~Sero
Part 25~Bakugo
Part 26~Ami
Part 27~Deku
Epilogue~Akuto
What to Read Next

Part 2~Toga

927 30 6
By Elisedeluxe

"All Might's working for UA?!" Toga gasped as Izuku glared at the hologram projector.

"Apparently. Forget infiltrating UA, the second I get that fake alone I'm killing him. I'll make him a shower out of his blood and use his bones for the weapons I'll use to kill whoever dares defy our plans!" Izuku's eyes glinted evilly as a smirk came across his face.

"That would be unwise Midoriya," Kurogiri warned, cleaning a glass as usual.

"And why is that? Shouldn't being a villain in a hero school for longer than necessary be less wise than doing the job and getting out."

"Firstly, even with your abilities, you would struggle to kill All Might alone. Secondly, trying to kill him in the school could lead to the other heroes becoming aware of your plans and having to take on more than one. It would be better to stick with the original plan."

"Kurogiri is right, son. Stick with the plan we set out and you'll get your chance later." AFO's voice echoed through the monitor as Izuku sighed.

"Fine..." He rolled his eyes, groaning loudly. "I really don't want to have to go to UA. Especially since Bakugo got in. Urg, how a fake like that got into a hero course just shows how broken the system is."

Shigaraki looked over his shoulder but didn't turn his focus away from the game. "Which one is Bakugo again?"

"Oh, I know that one!" Toga giggled. "He's the one who bullied Izu-chan and told him to commit suicide."

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner," Izuku drawled out with a sarcastic hint. "Ka-Bakugo made my life hell. He bullied me relentlessly and half the scars I have I have because of him." Izuku leaned against the back of his hand. "He wasn't wrong though... I am nothing but a useless villain."

"Oi, don't say that about yourself!" Dabi hit the back of Izuku's head making him cry out in surprise.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Listen, you are an important member of this family. The only people allowed to belittle you is us! That means you're not allowed to belittle yourself either! Now go get changed, you'll be late for school!"

Izuku blinked, a confused and shocked expression on his face.

"Now Izuku."

"Alright, mum." Izuku hopped off the stall as Toga snickered to herself and Dabi scowled.

"Look out Kurogiri, Dabi is going to steal your role," Toga teased as Dabi sighed heavily.

"Oh no he isn't!" Kurogiri slammed his glass on the table, glaring at Dabi who groaned.

"I'm going back to bed," he stated as Toga laughed.

"Won't change anything! Don't run away from who you are!"

Izuku couldn't believe this. "Why does father believe in any of you idiots?"

~~~

Izuku took in a deep breath as he stood in front of the classroom. After he opens that door, this all becomes real and he can't run away. Part of him still wanted to turn around and walk out of this building but he couldn't go back home without lasting at least one day. Sighing, Izuku just prayed to every deity there was that he wasn't in class with Bakugo.

Why did the deities hate him?

Bakugo was screaming at the navy boy who had told him off during the entrance exam. Why were they fighting over something as simple as putting one's feet onto the desk? It made little sense. Izuku had no intention of getting involved so he snuck along the wall, hoping he wasn't required to sit at the desk behind Bakugo.

He leaned against the wall, observing the class. Most were talking to each other about something or another. This place was too loud and too bright. Closing his eyes, Izuku tried to flirter out the world around him, focusing instead on sorting through the various pieces of knowledge he had already picked up with his Quirk.

He mapped out the entire school, labelling each classroom based on the signs he had seen and rooms he had seen into. He started to list the students and their basic personalities he had picked up from the entrance exam and being in this classroom for ten minutes.

He didn't even realise the room had become almost completely silent until someone grabbed his shoulder. Izuku reacted on instinct, shoving the person onto the floor. He held back their arm and pressed his foot against their neck. Narrowing his eyes, he scowled at the homeless-looking man. "I don't know who you are or how you got in here but I warn you, move and I'll snap your arm."

"If you let me go, I'll tell you I'm your teacher! If you had been paying attention you'd know that." The person glared at Izuku who let him go and backed away.

"Why should I trust you?"

"Let him go! That man is your teacher! Aizawa Shota!" Izuku turned his attention to the navy haired boy who was waving his hands about in a robotic fashion.

Slowly, Izuku let Aizawa go, stepping away with sudden increasing awareness. "My apologies. I was lost in my thoughts and didn't hear your introduction. I hope you are not hurt." Izuku bowed deeply as Aizawa stood up. He rolled his shoulder, clicking it back into place and glaring at Izuku.

"It's fine. At least one of you is cautious. But ignore me again and I'll expel you. Now, put these on and go to the field." Aizawa showed off the U.A sports uniforms but didn't look to see if anyone had agreed.

"I can't believe you attacked Mr Aizawa!" A yellow-haired boy ran up to me the second we were in the changing room.

Izuku shifted, scratching the back of his neck. "I didn't mean to..."

A laugh came from behind the two as a boy with weird elbows tapped the yellow-haired one's head. "Come on, Denki, leave him be. I'm sure Mr Aizawa is going to make his life horrible without you adding on."

'Denki,' as the elbow boy called him, backed off slightly but he stayed annoyingly close. Izuku shuffled, his fingers twitching as he pulled off his shirt.

"Woah! What happened to you?!" Denki leaned over with a horrified expression on his face.

Izuku didn't answer, pulling on the uniform. "It's just from training." Izuku chuckled, forcing a smile to his face before turning away. He walked out, not letting the other two follow him as he approached the field. Some of the girls were already waiting for them. He stood away from the group, watching over them as Aizawa lectured the class on the school's techniques.

He only snapped back into reality when Aizawa ordered him to come forward. Due to the school awarding rescue points, Izuku had claimed first place- not that he wanted it; so much for being inconspicuous. Tossing the ball in the air, Izuku dug his foot into the ground. Fire burst around his palm, sending the ball soaring through the sky.

Aizawa held up a screen showing off the distance the ball went. 4,357 metres. The class gaped at Izuku who shuffled self-consciously. The class made the mistake of cheering on and saying it will be fun as Aizawa threatened the class and started the Quirk Apprehension exam.

It wasn't hard to storm through the rounds. He propelled himself forward with his Quirk, gaining fourth place in the 50-metre dash. He couldn't do much with the grip strength test, only relying on his personal strength. The standing long jump was easy, using his flames like jet engines. Repeated Side Steps posed more of a challenge as he struggled to use his Quirk for this. He didn't have to participate in the ball throw again so instead started to file away the different students and their Quirks.

There Tsu Asui had a Quirk that gave her the appearance and physical attributes of a frog and Yuga Aoyama made a laser shoot from his stomach. Mina looked like an alien and could produce acid out of her palms while the 'Denki' from earlier- or Kaminari Denki to use his full name- didn't use his Quirk. Sero- the elbow boy from the training room- could shoot tape from his elbows which were probably why they looked so weird.

Shoji was a strange octopus man with six arms that changed depending on his use for them. Sato seemed to increase his strength when he ate sweets- it was most likely the sugar inside them which activated it. And Kirishima who seemed to be able to turn his skin to rock- or at least rock-like.

Ojiro had a tail while Jiro had earphone jacks dangling from the lobes of her ears. Tokoyami looked like a bird but Izuku thought his Quirk had more of a focus on the shadow thing that he controlled. Kouda hadn't shown his Quirk yet and Hagakure was invisible.

The most interesting lot included Iida Tenya, Yaoyorozu Momo, Todoroki Shoto and Seiji Arisawa. Iida Tenya, brother of Tensei also known as Ingenium, his Quirk gave him engines in his thighs, very similar to Ingenium's Quirk. Yaoyorozu Momo, daughter of that powerful family, could create anything, her power seems limitless. Todoroki Shoto the son of Enji Todoroki, better known as Endeavour was- despite his cold and detached exterior- extremely powerful and could create ice from his right. Izuku guessed he could produce fire from the left but Todoroki hadn't used it. Then there was Seiji Arisawa who was completely different from the others.

Seiji stayed away from the other heroes and kept watching the students. Their blood-red hair felt strangely familiar but that wasn't why Izuku had taken notice of Seiji. Seiji was the only person who wasn't participating in the apprehension test. They simply sat on the floor and watched. It was slightly creepy.

After everyone had completed the ball throw, Izuku had to snap out of his thoughts. There was a long-distance run, seated toe-touch and sit-ups left to be completed before everyone gathered around Aizawa. Izuku was glad the day was finally over. He was tired and he wanted to go find who this hero was.

~~~

Seiji groaned, slamming their head on the table. "That was a huge waste of my time."

Nezu laughed, pulling up the file on their newest class. "I wouldn't say that. Don't forget, I'm the one letting you come to this school rather than jail. Enjoy it while it lasts for if you mess up, you'll be on your own."

Seiji gulped, sensing the threat from Nezu. "I understand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.2K 28
Izuku Midoriya was a normal kid. He had friends, a quirk, and a loving mom and dad. It wasn't until his middle school decided to hold a "Quirk Day"...
1.1K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...
104K 5.4K 30
"Life is full of surprises, like I never expected to be a villain but here we are." Izuku Midoriya- Quirk- Reaper Status- Number 1 villain? Things we...
10.4K 760 18
"What was the point of talking if you weren't listening all these years?" Katsuki Bakugo, number two pro hero, was pronounced dead. He'd been missing...