Autumn

By cham3leon

Three things. A boy who loves to piss her off. A girl who loves to annoy him. And them understanding what it'... More

hello fellow earthlings
characters :)
intro
1) Me and Megan Fox
2) I'm the Boogie Man
3) Pickup line?
4) Daydreaming
5) Mr. Grumpy
6) Cancer Sticks
7) Acorns and Cottages
8) Ohio
9) The Human Species
10) French Friend
11) 23 & 37
12) Wanker
13) Observe
14) Smile
15) Pizza Boy
16) Pity
17) Miss Us?
18) Talks and Temporaries
19) Libraries and Lyrics
20) Churros and Slushies
21) Couple Deal
22) Scared
23) Photos and Necklaces
24) Dreams and Muffins
25) Whip Cream and Wishes
26) Pools and Parties
27) Friends
28) Salts and Shirleys
29) Drinks and Drives
30) Hippie Days
31) Knights and Royals
32) Beautiful
33) Kisses and Frogs
Author Note <3
34) On A Date
35) Trust
36) Love and Greed
37) Girls and Boys
39) Hearts and Paints
40) Dress and Vests
41) Can I, May You
42) Lights, Cake, Mistletoe
43) Family and Festivities
44) Bets and Requests
45) Popped Cherry
46) Today
47) Every Season It Will Be You
Background
About Me :)

38) Here and Now

18.4K 435 956
By cham3leon

A Little Death- The Neighborhood

"You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you"
-r.h. Sin

*****
Mature Content at the three '***' and by mature I mean spice

"Hey love?" Reid calls out while I lay against him.

He followed me home in his car since it's Friday. Tomorrow will mark the first weekend of December.

We've been in my room for probably thirty minutes. He kicked his shoes off and got on my bed first, so now he's my head rest.

He has a pillows over his area for my to lie on even though he protested the specific placement earlier.

I set my phone down and look up at him. This is probably a terrible angle.

"Yes?"

"This is random, but have you heard some stuff about me hooking up or dating some girl who's name doesn't need to be mentioned?"

"Riley Crawford," I say for him.

Maybe I should be more upset that he didn't bring it up sooner, but as I've said before I hate fucking rumors.

It wasn't coming directly from him and literally no one else in the group believed it, when they've known him for years. I chose to not believe it too.

Don't get me wrong, easier said then done. I get jealous, like many other girlfriends, but I'm trying because I trust him.

I trust him to bring up things that we should talk about or that he wants to share, just like he does me.

It's difficult to do, but I like him too much to not put in the effort.

"I've never done anything with her.

"Um thanks for telling me," I look away when I feel his attention on my face for too long. "I don't need like a list of people you've hooked up with before me though. If that's what you're worried about."

Okay so maybe I need to try a little harder.

"Autumn," He hums to get my attention.

"Yeah?" My tone unintentionally comes out as a little annoyed. Damnit.

He smooths out the crease between my eyebrows I didn't know was there. "Were you jealous?" His tone is teasing.

Yes, I think in my head.

The smirk on his face is prominent, so I sit up and get off the bed. "I'm gonna get a drink from downstairs. Do you want anything?"

Before I can even take a step away, he hugs me up and back onto the bed, my back pressing against his chest.

"Just gonna walk away and not answer my question? That's kind of rude don't you think?" He says near the side of my head.

"I don't have to answer you."

"You're right, but I'd like you to," His hands move down to my hips then underneath my sweater.

"And why is that?" I feel one of his hands going down to my thigh while the other travels further up my side.

"So I can hear how my beautiful girlfriend doesn't want to share me with anyone else."

His hand from my leg moves up and his head dips to my shoulder, "How you only want me touching you. How I'm yours only."

"That's what you want Reid?"

I lean into him, "You want to hear how badly I want all of your attention?"

"Mhmm," He hums, pressing kisses on my neck.

His hand grips my side and the other snakes up to grab my throat. He turns my head and closes the distance between us, and even though I'm kinda pissed I let him.

I fist the collar of his hoodie and pull him closer. His body trying to eat up the space separating us.

A squeeze on my neck makes me open my mouth for him to sneak his tongue in.

I push him away before he can, but still keep his hoodie fisted.

He looks at me and swipes his tongue over his bottom lip to wet it, "What's wrong?" Both his hands fall to my waist.

"Maybe I was jealous you ass, but I'm not worried or anything because you're my boyfriend, not anyone elses," I say decisively.

I think it's blush that passes over his face, but I can't tell because his head drops to my shoulder.

"I kinda like jealous Autumn, she's cute," He laughs softly and lowers his voice. "I don't think you understand how crazy you make me."

"I only and will ever only want you. No one else, got it?"

"I'm it for you huh?" I ask jokingly.

"It implies that there's an end. You're my forever," He says.

I mess with the hair at the base of his neck. "I think you might get sick of me after that long."

"Never," He shakes his head against my sweater. "Really? I can get pretty annoying sometimes."

"I think I'm best to handle this job then," I pinch his neck when he laughs.

My stomach decides to make a noise at the most unneeded time. "Wanna go get food?" I ask and feel his voice vibrate against me, "Sure love, whatever you want."

*****

We ended up ordering pizza earlier and now we're sitting on my bed again watching The Book of Life movie.

"What if I only spoke French?" I ask randomly and he pauses the tv to face me.

"Then I'd learn French," He responds as if he didn't have to even think of his answer. "Liar," I laugh and take a sip of my drink.

"I'd learn any language if it meant I got to have a single conversation with you."

I choke a little on my drink, "Why?" I can't imagine someone wanting to talk to me that badly.

"I'm nosy when it comes to you. You might not notice, but you make a face when you think."

"I do?" No I don't.

"Mhm, you have a very interesting mind though. I like knowing what you're thinking," He says like it's common knowledge.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"I don't think I'd ever say no to that," He smiles.

"What was your second impression of me? Like when Lucas brought me to your table for lunch the first day," I clarify.

I think back to my own first day. A lot has changed since then.

"Disregarding that morning?" He asks and I nod.

"Hmm thoughts on Autumn on her first day at Augustine," He thinks aloud. His head tilts at me, "I thought that you were pretty and annoying."

"And that you looked hot when I made you irritated," He adds on lifting a finger up.

"What'd you think about me?"

"I thought you were an asshole," I answer honestly.

"Has your opinion changed at all?" His tongue pokes the inside of his cheek. "Partially," I shrug my shoulders with indifference.

"So you didn't think I was attractive?" He leans closer to me. "Nope."

"Not hot, charming, or even drool worthy hm..."

"Not at all," I bite my cheek to suppress a smile. His gaze flickers from my outfit then back up to my eyes. "Sorry I just can't seem take you seriously wearing that sweater," My eyebrows draw together.

It's the one I got from the flea market that he said he didn't like.

My mouth talks before my head can think, "Take it off then, if it bothers you so much."

He looks at me as if seeing if I'm being serious. "Are you getting nervous on me Reid?" I taunt. His hands grab onto the hem of the sweater, bunching it up before glancing back to my face.

"Changed your mind?" I ask.

He shakes his head and stares at the exposed skin the more he slips it up. I pull my arms through and he balls the sweater up in his lap. "Much better," He grins.

"You should take yours off too," He tosses mine in my desk chair before pulling at his own.

"Why is my shirt ugly too?" He laughs with it half way off. "No, you just look better without it," I say when his gets thrown on top of mine.

He looks down to my neck, "You have a lot of necklaces." His hand grabs one that lies in the valley of my breasts, "Where's this from?"

I glance down to where his finger is running over the jewel. "It's from an art exhibit I went to in Ohio."

He lowers it back to it's original spot between my boobs while grinning and picks up another necklace on my chest.

"Do you ever miss Ohio?" His eyes are trained on the details of this one.

"Other then a couple places, no not really."

"Were you excited to come to California?"

I laugh at that, "Also no, but I didn't necessarily care where we were going."

"I wasn't planning on making any attachments wherever we went, and after this year I was going to move away anyways." His hand freezes on the necklace and he looks up at me.

"Why no attachments?" His voice goes softer.

"So nothing would keep me from leaving the first chance I got," I explain.

"I didn't want any trivial or unnecessary feelings holding me back," I cringe at the word choice I used and he pulls back seeming slightly hurt.

I fold my arms across my chest, "That was maybe a bad way to put it."

"Are you still planning to disappear off the face of the Earth after graduation?" He asks.

I'm just realizing we've never talked about what we're doing after this year ends.

"No of course not," I shake my head trying to dissolve whatever thought is swirling around in his head.

"I thought all that stuff before I became close with all of you. You have to understand that that's just what I'm used to."

Leaving first is better than being left.

"None of us are going to leave you Autumn." He assures me and I really wish I could believe him 100%, but there's always that stupid 1 percent.

"I know," I scoot closer to him. He let's me take his hand and place it in my lap to mess with the rings on his fingers while talking.

"But you can't promise that, and that's okay."

"Practically nothing it certain, so can you blame me for having or thinking about what ifs?"

"Your 'what ifs' put no faith in other people though," He tells me keeping the hand I'm fiddling with calm.

"Not many people have given me a reason to," I say honestly. Just because people come into your life doesn't mean they are going to stay.

I've given one too many unreliable people the power to determine my happiness.

"I do trust you guys, and I don't think you'd ever do anything to purposefully hurt me. It's just..." I try to find the words.

"You have to trust your gut and put yourself first," He finishes for me.

It sounds weird coming from him because "putting myself first" isn't something I would've done a year or two ago.

"Don't get upset please, we're not graduating yet, and we're all still together. My mind just assumes how stuff is supposed to work out sometimes."

"I'm not leaving any of you," I tell him.

"I'm sorry," He looks up at me and gives me a strained smile.

"For what?" My expression morphs into confusion.

"Because you're right, I can't promise you anything. But if I could I would make you a thousand promises that would never break."

"You can't control our lives, don't apologize for that."

I move closer to him and tilt us back, so he's leaning against my headboard and I'm hugging his chest. "While we're on the topic, I have another what if."

I probably shouldn't bring this up just yet.

"Should I start being more scared of what your little head conjure up?" He looks down and pokes my forehead.

"Scared-no, concerned-possibly yes," I laugh a little into him.

His arm reaches out and grabs the blanket on the other side of my bed before putting it over both of us.

"I know I'm thinking like really far ahead, but what if the colleges we end up going to aren't close to each other."

He doesn't respond as soon as I thought he would, so I dismiss the topic completely.

"Sorry I'm moving way too fast aren't I? I guess there's no sure way to know if we'll even-" He shuts me up by lifting my head and kissing me hard.

Pulling away he's the driven looking one now, "I take back what I said. I can't make promises about how close we'll be, distance wise, or how often we will talk in the future."

"But I can promise that I'll always be there for you if you need me, no matter what our relationship might be in the future."

"Can I make a promise for that?" His mood changing smile appears when I nod.

"Good." He kisses my hair, "Now stop thinking about unfavorable circumstances for right now."

"Like you said, we're together, so let's enjoy it," He grabs the remote to start the movie up again.

I try to concentrate, but my head drowns out the movie. I start thinking of the possibility that one day we might not be able to do this.

"Quit thinking love," He says against my head, wrapping his arms around me. "Watch the movie. I'm here now and I'm not leaving."

*****

I slowly peek one of my eyes open and a sleeping Reid is in front of me. His breaths are in sync with the rise and fall of my chest.

Close to the end of the movie, we switched positions, so he'd be partially laying on me.

I look down at him, still envious of his eyelashes. Both of his arms are snaked around my waist and his cheek is smooshed against my boobs.

I pat around for my phone being careful not to wake him up.

My hand grabs something, but when I lift it up it's his phone, not mine. I glance around my room and find mine on my desk out of reach.

Pressing on his phone anyway to see the time, my eyes catch onto the background.

It's one of the first pictures I took on his phone.

From when I spammed it in Government class, he chose the one I'm smiling in. My heart pounds quicker when I check the time, 7:04.

I swipe over to his camera and lift it above us to get a picture of him sleeping.

Making a mental reminder to get him to send that to me later, I set it back down and pick up my remote.

I slide through shows that look uninteresting and stop on Inside Out.

I let the movie start and look down to Reid. He mumbles something in his sleep before snuggling my body closer to his.

I massage his head and a smile crosses his lips.

The beginning scene loads and even though I've seen this movie three time it's sad every time.

*****

Why the fuck am I tearing up over a made up purple animal?

Reid moves, but I make no effort to glance down at him, too focused on the movie. "Why are your eyes glossy?" His voice still sounds tired.

I point to the screen where Joy is leaving Bing Bong, "Take her to the moon for me."

He rubs one of his eyes and looks back at the tv. "Baby why are you crying over a fuzzy elephant?"

"Because he has to leave his best friend. She's all he's ever had," I explain trying to not have any tears slip over my waterline.

"Okay...that um makes sense I guess," He laughs into his arm before I smack it. "Don't laugh this is sad Reid."

"I bet it is," He playfully rolls his eyes.

"How can you be so judgmental? You just woke up."

"Same way you can be so beautiful just waking up." I grin against my will, "That was extremely cheesy."

"I know, but I wanted you to smile. I don't like you looking sad. Even if it's because of some weird striped animal in a hat."

"His name is Bing Bong," I correct.

"Does he smoke?" This boy.

I shake my head, "You're not funny."

"Well your eyes are still watering, so I've gotta try something." His hands reach up to my face to rub over my cheeks.

"I'm okay Reid," I assure him.

He raises himself up on both his arms and moves off of me to sit at the side of the bed.

"Do you know where my phone is?" He puts his hoodie back on muttering something like, "Geez it's cold."

I point to where he just was, "Dumbass it's right there."

"Well excuse me miss I might still be a little disorientated from my good ass nap. You're a very nice pillow by the way," He says without turning around.

I sneakily get up and smack the back on his head with a pillow.

"You did not," He twists his head around faking a gasp.

"I did and I'd do it again," I rise from the bed when he comes closer. "There's no where to run," He smirks and that's when I make a break for my door.

Somehow I make it out, but hear his footsteps behind me while I descend the stairs trying not to slip.

"Do not fucking break your neck Autumn," He calls out after me.

I run to the kitchen and towards the island. He makes it over and stands on the opposite side watching me jump from side to side like a boxer.

"Put this on it's cold dumbass," He throws a hoodie at me. "We'll pause," He says and I swiftly slide my arms through the clothing.

I go to one end of the island, but he makes it to that side before I can. I try the other and he still beats me.

"Reid," I complain.

"Autumn," He mimics my tone.

"If I flashed you would you let me get by?"

"I'm not that persuadable love," He laughs.

I move to the end of the island closest to the stairs to execute my plan. He follows me as expected, but before I can round the corner completely I need him distracted.

"Reid," I look up at him through my lashes and push my bottom lip out.

"Yes Autumn," His eyes drop to my lips. Not persuadable my ass.

"Can I suck your dick?" I ask and he completely freezes. I mean it looks like his mind exploded.

I take my chance and immediately run to the stairs and towards my room laughing. His steps are farther behind me this time.

I rush into my bathroom and shut the door.

From behind the door, I hear him come into my room and then the bathroom door handle jiggles. It stop and any sound coming from outside the door does too.

I stay cautious and wait for him to do something.

Almost thinking he's left, my guard drops, but then the door bust open and I scream.

***

"You didn't even lock it," He moves into the room and closes the door behind him. His hand twist it with a click, "That's how you lock it," He smirks.

"You fucking cheater," He walks to me and grabs me by the hips to hoist me up onto the counter.

"All I did was ask a question," His hands slowly slide into the back of my sweatpants to squeeze my ass.

"It's not my fault you seemed stunned by it," I breathe out.

"Stop playing with me like that Autumn," He leans his forehead against mine.

"So you want me to play with something else?" I fight a laugh and he let's out a small one, his voice turning gravelly in the process.

"Autumn," His head falls on my shoulder and I feel his breath against my neck.

"Mhm," I let my hand rest against his chest before he gently takes it and moves it down between us.

He kisses below my ear and lowers my hand to the hard on currently behind his sweatpants, "You feel that don't you?"

His lips move to a different spot by my ear. "Can you do something about that love?"

The heel of my other hand rolls into him and he inhales sharply. "Do you want me to touch you that badly?" I slip my hand beneath his sweats.

"If I say yes will that make you happy?" Before he can move his hips I take my hand out and hop off the counter.

He turns around to face me and I kneel in front of him smiling, "Not sure, but we can definitely test it out."

I slide his pants down and press a kiss to the middle of his briefs before pushing them down too to expose him.

He has one hand gripping the side of the counter to brace himself and he runs the other through part of his hair.

I can feel his eyes on me when I reach up to grab the base of him and lick a flat line up.

I look up at him when I let my tongue swirl around and over his tip continuously, watching as he breathes deeper for specific things.

His breathing picks up the more I kiss, lick, and squeeze him, purposely avoiding going any further.

"Autumn," His voice comes out harsh and I glance to see his hand gripping equally harshly at the countertop.

"I thought I would of heard some more desperation by now. We can continue like that if you'd like," I tell him.

I wrap my lips around his tip and put more of him in my mouth, humming around him before rising back up. I'm almost shocked when he let's out a throaty sound at the loss of contact. "Please, please, please baby. I can't take it anymore."

"Lot's of pleases, I like that," I flatten my tongue out and he pushes himself into my mouth.

I hollow out my cheeks, so I can take more of him. And when my head starts bobbing, making his tip hit deeper in my throat he moans.

I keep moving, but then stop for a second, leaning back to look up at him. His eyes are hooded and the veins in his hand are more prominent.

He moves one of his hands to the back of my head and tangles it in my already frizzy hair.

"Fuck my throat Reid," His eyes slightly widen before he's back in my mouth again.

"You're so fucking perfect, so, so, perfect," He breathes hoarsely before his head tilts back. I moan around him and he swears something in Italian.

I feel him moving in and out, his precum leaking down my throat.

His hips buck and I feel his legs tense under my hands. "Autumn....can I?" His words come out strained and I hum making him swear again.

He groans and loosens his grip on my hair in case I want to pull back.

His dick twitching in my mouth let's me know he's close, and I'm right because a few seconds later there's warmth glazing over my tongue.

He watches as his cum drips from my lips.

"Here," He let's go of my hair and grabs a tissue from behind him. His eyes hold concern, "You don't have to swallow."

I swallow and lick my lips.

He quickly tucks himself back into his pants and helps me up back onto the counter. He cleans us up before bending down to plant kisses on both my knees, "Do they hurt?"

"I'm okay," I respond. He kisses me, "That didn't answer my question."

"Did I grab you too hard?" His hand reaches up to massage the back of my head. I laugh at how considerate and adorable he's being when I just gave him a blow job.

"I'm okay Reid," I wrap my legs around him and he carries me over to my bed.

"We've spent most of the day in here," I say aloud.

"Wanna go somewhere else?" He asks when I let go of him and fall on my back on top of my comforter. He checks his phone, "It's 8:20, still kind of early."

"Where should we go?" I ask when he falls on the bed beside me.

"Anywhere you want," He lays on his arm.

I turn over on my side to see him and prop my head up by my elbow, "Should we see if we could get into a Magic Mike show?" I joke.

His frown turns into a grin, "Very random," He notes. But sure, as long as I'm your performer," He says and I bust out laughing. "You should perform a show for me on my birthday."

"Will I get paid?"

"In money no, in kisses...I guess it depends on how good you do. Oh my gosh!" I unintentionally slap his arm. "Can the spandex you wear be gold and sparkly?"

"You are such a dumbass," He laughs.

"You are too, but I still really like you."

I tilt my head, "What are you staring at?" His lips are quirked up.

"I like when you say that."

"What that I like you?" He nods.

"Well I do and I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend," His blush intensifies until he buries his head in his arm and mumbles, "You're killing me love."

*****

Word Count: 4200+

HELLO AMAZING BEAUTIFUL SUPPORTERS <3 I hope everyone is doing well!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Also question do you guys recommend this story to people you know I'm just curious?

There was a lot of dialogue in this chapter, so apologies if you didn't like that. I like them having cute random conversations sometimes, so that's kinda what this was

This chapter took a hot minute to edit but I hope it was worth it

Also if the spice was bad please tell me so I can take it out or something I promise it won't hurt my feelings

The way I could end this story of sadly, like I'm not, but like I could

Also I got a septum yesterday *big thumbs up* Very happy about that, the workers were all super nice

As always I love you all with my whole heart <3<3<3 MWAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 17 14
Who knew that love could blossom in Chemistry class? When Harper and Alec engage in a mega pickup line battle, what would this little flirting lead t...
582K 10.7K 73
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰�...
77 0 27
It's your typical love story, except it's not. She fell in love hard and fast, he fell in love too fast. My best friend, my partner in crime, my comp...
44.6K 1.1K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...