An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

נכתב על ידי FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4

4.4K 96 36
נכתב על ידי FunkyGuy11

 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."

Kai'sa's PoV:

Those two are not that loud but evelynn seriously has no mercy... I know eve and I know she won't let anyone take control over her so I genuinely think that he's the one that makes the funny faces.... I kinda wanna see that...

I grabbed my laptop because that game he showed me yesterday was very fun so I decided to get it in my laptop and it was free so it's a win for me.

As I had my morning milkshake I saw y/n and evelynn rush out of her room. Y/n was trying to put his shirt on so i took the chance and checked him out. Some fresh scars from evelynn and also some old ones... On his chest and shoulders mostly...

Kai'sa: why are you two in such a rush?

Evelynn/Yn: he forgot he had school today/I fogor there was school today.

And as evelynn putted her heels on and fixed a bit her hair they left... This boy is special and I can tell... He's too calming to be with even when he's that aggitated...

Ahri: Wow... I've never seen evelynn leave in a rush...

Kai'sa: I guess she offered him to give him a lift...

Y/n's PoV:

After evelynn drove me to my college on world record I rushed in my class...

Ryze: Y/N WHY ARE YOU LATE?!

And then everyone turned to me... Uncomfortable...

Y/n: uh... I had a family emergency...

???: what's that on your neck!

And then I froze... I'm not wearing a sweater... I have multiple hickeys on my neck....

Y/n: um.... Did you know that the void Corrupts everything that goes near it?

Ryze: Y/n *sigh* it's fine just pay attention to the lesson...

As he talked and continued his lesson, I felt a tap on my shoulder... I turned around and saw Caitlyn.

Caitlyn: Hey.

Y/n: oh hey Caitlyn...

Caitlyn: Damn you had a wild night with miss evelynn...

Y/n:*blush* what no! I- No i didn't-

Caitlyn: save it man, you made a scandal on Friday and if you made a big new because she picked you up then it'll be wilder now that you came late AND with hickeys...

Y/n: I swear I didn't do nothing!

After half an hour of pure trying to convince her (with no success), I had to go down to the library for some books, of course I went alone and stayed alone while reading until a vastaya girl sat in front of me.

???: Mind if I sit?

Y/n: Go ahead...

We remained doing our things until another vastaya sat down with us... And a pretty loud one...

???: Hey babe! I saw this cool game at the video game shop! Can I get it?!

??? #2: Rakan! Hush! We're on a library!

Rakan: Alright alright..... Hey man! What's your name?!

Y/n: Y/n... Y/n L/n...

???: So you're the one everyone's been talking about?

Y/n: huh? Everyone's been talking about me?

???: yes, since evelynn from kda picked you up and carried you everyone has been wondering what's your relationship with her or in general who are you.

Rakan: we honestly don't care about rumors but some of them are very nasty... By the way I'm Rakan!

???: my name is Xayah if you're wondering... Don't bother hear those rumors, people can suppose anything and make stupid hypothesis but only you know the truth.

Rakan: and we don't care what's the truth actually, you seen like a pretty cool guy.

Some time of Xayah and Rakan not leaving y/n alone for a single moment later...

Sitting on one of the benches outside of the school waiting for evelynn, she said that since akali is not here she'll start picking me up after school...

Rakan and Xayah are sitting right besides me speaking about homework I have the luck that I always do my homework at midnight because my sleep schedule is not the only fucked up thing in my life...

Rakan: I'm telling babe! If you grab a bathroom plunger you can stick it in Mr Ryze's bald forehead!

Y/n: PFT....oh forgive me that was pretty funny...

Rakan: See Xayah! Atleast y/n laughs of my jokes!

Xayah: it's the 5th time this week you say "I want to stick a bathroom plunger on Mr ryze forehead" it's not funny anymore.

Then a purple Supersports car parked at high-speed in front of us... Oh shit here we go again... The copilot door opened and black smoke came out... And then it clarified and there was evelynn...

Evelynn: hey handsome~ Wanna go for a ride?~

Rakan: Sur-

Xayah: RAKAN!

I stood up and said goodbye to the arguing couple, apparently xayah didn't like Rakan's willing to get in the car. I got in the car and closed the door behind me...

Evelynn grabbed me by the cheeks and placed a small kiss on my lips before turning on the car...

Evelynn: How did school go?

Y/n: I got scolded and I met those two you can see arguing.

Xayah: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY THAT?!

Rakan: OH c'mon! You would had said the same if instead of evelynn it was sett!

Xayah: THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Evelynn just turned on the car and drove us away... She's been very chatty talking a lot about what she did this past 7 hours I've been away.

Evelynn: and then I proceeded to hit ahri with a frying pan because she would not admit she lost a bet.

Y/n: remind me again why you betted on...

Evelynn: To fuck you obviously. And I won 2 times now

Y/n: I-.... *sigh* I get that part but why again did you do that? Why did you hit ahri with a frying pan?

Evelynn: for fun obviously, why else would I hit that fox either way?

After telling me that kai'sa had broke them down and akali laughed her ass off during that call. I need to read that card Lux sended me....

Y/n: mistress can we make a stop at my apartment? I have to grab a letter so I can read it.

Evelynn: A letter you say? Who sends letters now days? Or better yet who sends it?

Y/n: apparently Lady Luxxana crownsguard. A good friend from my childhood...

We arrived at my apartment, I rushed over to open my door and after looking for it in my studio I finally found it...i returned to the car and while she drove I began reading it... And oh surprise it wasn't just one page....

First letter 2040-11-24

Dear y/n, I send this letter to you with the propurse of pleading for your help, My brother Garen has been vanished from Demacia and he's nowhere to be found. You are my only contact in piltover so I pleed for your help, if maybe you could casually look for him I would be very thankful.

The propurse of this letter was not only to ask you for a favor, but I also wish to invite you to Prince's Jarvan IVth marriage with me. Who would had said it, lady lux marrying your childhood best friend...

Also ms Laurent wrote a letter for you that has also been annexed in this letter for more quickness.

That would be it... I hope to see you on my wedding day.

-Atte: Lady Luxanna Crownsguard.

So she's getting married huh? That's surprising. Who would had said it, little light marrying with no-brains the IVth. I flipped the paper and I was met with a beautiful cursive hand writing, this totally has to be from Ms Fiora.

Dear Castiel.

I wish I could have a coffee with you, I wonder how much you've grown. I expect you to not had let loose your training. It is very important you keep in form, such sweet memories are the ones we shared together even though your mother forced you to train under my wing.

I would enjoy meeting you again so we could catch up, after all I'm your Godmother. And we need to clarify your status under the demacian government as you are still registered as my son.

This letter was sended with the intention of a catching up with my God child, I hope you stay alright and keep train you because I wish for a rematch once I get my papers in order. And I won't have any mercy.

-Atte: Matriarch of the Laurent House.

Fuck I have to began training because Ms fiora wishes to have a rematch and if I go to Lux's wedding then Jarvan will also want a fight... Fuck I have a lot of things to do in so little of time.

Evelynn: So? What does it say?

Y/n: First letter is an invitation to a wedding, and the other one is my God mother wanting to catch up with me.

Evelynn: Godmother you say? Who's that woman?

Y/n: Ms Fiora Laurent.

Evelynn raised a brow at me...

Evelynn: Why are you always surrounded by important people?

Y/n: Simple luck I guess, now let's get going shall we?

After a long ride to the penthouse we finally arrived, Oh yes hostility is on the air. Ahri and evelynn are deeply staring at each other with hate... Well ahri got attacked with a frying pan so I understand her anger.

Kai'sa on the other hand is sitting besides me while talking to me about a new sports clothing mark she's going to model for, and I have to say that's a very big investment concidering how much this women evaluate their image.

Kai'sa: So y/n do you practice any sport?

Y/n: nope, I'm not a sports guy.

Kai'sa: I thought you were into sword fighting.

Y/n: I have that old sword hanging on the wall of my apartment because I was forced to take those lessons. I didn't enjoy it but I can't say I didn't like them.

Kai'sa: oh? And what was your favorite part?

Y/n: probably training with Ms fiora.

And then evelynn snapped her neck towards me... Thats not natural nor good... And then I heard someone screaming on my mind.

TT: LORD GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE THIS DEAMON KILLS ME THANKS TO THIS DUMBASS OF A HOST!

Hey! That's not nice!

Y/n: um mistress evelynn are you alright-

Evelynn: So you enjoyed "practicing" with Ms Fiora! Who is that slut!? I bet you two would "train" in very tight bodysuits!

Y/n: uh..... I was 10 when i finished my training... And I was 6 when I started it....And Ms Fiora is my Godmother o literally told you in the car who was she....

She made an embarrassed face and speed walked out of the penthouse... Ahri just started at me and kai'sa was laughing.

Ahri: you made evelynn get jealous and right next you made her get embarrassed... Impressive for a little pigeon.

Y/n: I AM NOT A PIGEON!

Ahri: what ever you say. I have better stuff to do than keep talking to you.

She speed walked to her room and slammed the door... Huh that's weird I couldn't figure out what pissed her off...kai'sa just pulled out her laptop and convinced me to play some osu with me... I created a monster...

Swain's PoV:

Some days ago we found the perfect host for the darking experimenting, a young demacian male. He couldn't articulate words, dehydration and lots of other things showed us that he escaped out of a violent situation....

He could only articulate the word "Demacia" so we suppose he's from there, from today on the scientist will began preparing him to host the darking.

If he assimilates the darking ill be a great success... But if he doesn't well...i won't be a total failure because it's not on public eye.

Swain: maybe demacia will think twice before threatening us again once we have the darking under control....

And that's it, no further note bcs I'm tired and I wanna sleep! See ya

Peace!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

346K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
28.9K 1.7K 17
If you could trade your life away for fame and fortune, would you do it? Could you love the spotlight shining on your face as it lights up your deepe...
3.3K 133 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...
340K 10.3K 53
Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would call bad luck, 23 year old (Y/n) ends up in...