Loving my Solace | taekookff

By MiracleHappiness7

Jeon Jungkook, a feared and powerful mafia, handling business here and there. He doesn't care about relations... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
πŸ”ž9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

5

2.2K 89 1
By MiracleHappiness7

"300 thousand dollars"

"350 thousand dollars"

"550 thousand dollars"

The bidding had started when Jungkook and Namjoon walked inside. Jungkook had immediately noticed Mr. Sanchez sitting by the podium.

"I think Mr. Sanchez doesn't recognize us" Namjoon whispered into Jungkook, the mafia just nodded and walked towards the VIP area.

But as they were about to step inside the bouncer stopped them. "watch where you going kid, this is not for brats like you" The man said looking at Jungkook sternly.

"u-uh..what's your name again?" Namjoon asked.

"Ronald"

"right...Mr. Ronald, you see....If I were you, I won't keep that attitude towards Mr. Jeon right here..."

"J-jeon?....You mean Jeon Jungkook?"

Namjoon nodded slow raising his eyebrows and acting like gulping something. The bouncer widen his eyes and immediately kneeled infront of Jungkook. "I'm so sorry Mr. Jeon, I'm just doing my job...please don't kill me, my wife is pregnant, and it's our first baby...please spare my life, Mr. Jeon..." shakingly the bouncer begged.

Jungkook kept his cold gaze at him the sighed, he then looked at Namjoon and nodded at him. Namjoon immediately pulled the bouncer to stand up, and drag him outside.

"w-wait are you going to kill me?...please Im-"

"Can you shut the fuck up?!...I'm not going to kill you!"

Namjoon said and pushed the bouncer outside the underground room, there Yoongi, and Hoseok are waiting with the other underlings.

Once Yoongi saw the bouncer, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Namjoon, "who's this?" he asked. "Boss asked me to hire him in the gang"

Hoseok frown hearing what Namjoon said. He is now staring at the guy who's down on his knees, and his head hang low. "are you sure? Boss said that?" Namjoon just nodded.

Jungkook on the other hand proceeded to walk inside the VIP area. He sat at an empty table, grabbing a drink from the side, when le observing the ongoing auction.

"For the next one, A dagger..."

"This dagger was owned by the founder of "Qin Xixen" the famous gang for more than decades ago, that was taken down by Kim Empire...Szu SiZhue's dagger was given to him by his grandfather, this is from Salamanca Spain" The bidder said, while showing everyone the dagger.

Jungkook saw his own reflection from the dagger, he saw his own eyes at the blade of it. 'if I could get this as a gift for Mr.Kim, then he would would be ecstatic' Jungkook thought, knowing the fact that Mr. Kim was the one who killed Szu SiZhue.

"Opening bid will begin at 60 thousand dollars" the bidder said, now officially started auctioning the dagger.

"a hundred thousand dollars"

A familiar voice to Jungkook, had spoken. He immediately looked to his left after hearing the person's voice. And just like what he thought, 'Amilía Sanchez' is here.

And since Jungkook, is Jungkook, whom doesn't like to loose in everything, he is going to fight for the dagger, not with his hands though, but his money.

"250 thousand dollars" Jungkook said, a little loud, the bidder looked at him with wide eyes, but kept quiet nonetheless.

"okay, 250 thousand dollars for Mr. Jeon Jungkook...going onse-"

"500 thousand dollars" Amilía but in, the bidder stoped from talking and looked at Mr.Sanchez. When he saw that the old man just nodded he continued.

"alright 500 thousand dollars for Miss Amilía...going ones? twi-"

"750 thousand dollars" Jungkook raised his hand, while looking at the bidder with smug on his face. "750 thousand dollars, for Mr. Jeon Jungkook....going once? twice?....Sold to Mr. Jeon!"

Jungkook smirk to himself, after winning the dagger. Amilía looked at him as if he had 2 heads. 'what the fuck is Jeon doing here Amilía thought.

A couple more of special items were being auctioned, for the hole time both Jungkook and Amilía were just quietly sipping their wine in their respective tables, both seems like waiting for something.

And atlast, the Item they've been waiting for is now open for bidding.

"Next...the blue pearl of the south, this came from a hundred year old oyster which was captured by Jeon Zacharias, in 1946, this was then later on passed down to the Jeon's generations, not until it was stolen from them by the Kims......opening bid will begin at 500 thousand dollars."

"1 million dollars!"

Amilía said rasing her hands. Everyone inside the room were all shock at the first price. But there were some who didn't give the blue pearl up.

"2 million dollars"

"6 million dollars"

"12 million dollars" Amilía said with greeted teeth when alot of the people fought for the blue pearl.

"Boss, what's wrong? why aren't you bidding?" Yoongi asked worried they might not complete the mission. "Maybe Boss wanted to hear the biggest bid" Hoseok chuckled lightly.

The prices were getting high and high, yet Jungkook was still sitting still, his legs were crossed his hand was holding a glass of whine while his other hand was texting to someone.

Jungkook cursed under his breath, seeing that Taehyung didn't even see his messages. And knowing that he's with 'Park Bogum' his mind is going crazy.

He couldn't stop himself from thinking about any possible ways of what Bogum and his babydoll is doing right now. Jungkook knew he shouldn't feel some sort of anger, and irritation towards Bogum, but he can't help it. It's making him feel things inside that makes no total sense to him. It's like, he felt some sort of betrayal.

"what's wrong with him?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi. "I really don't know... probability irritated by these assholes" Namjoon and Hoseok looked at Yoongi and shrugged in unison.

"Boss, aren't you going to bid for the blue pearl?" Namjoon asked, whom couldn't take any of Jungkook's silence anymore. "Not now Namjoon" Jungkook coldly said, and drink a glass of tequila in one go, without even flinching.

"36 million dollars, going ones? twice?....the blue pearl of the south, sold to Miss Amilía Sanchez!

Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. They were speechless. 'We failed the mission' The three of them thought.

But, Jungkook was just sitting there his legs spread while both of his elbows rested on his lower thigh, his face unreadable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11.4K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
24.1K 1.2K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
70.8K 2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
437K 22.9K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...