Unknown Lovers (Bakugou x Rea...

By Euforxia

Y/n is is doing her second year of hero course in UA high school,during her first day in her new class, she m... More

The first day

That day

0 0 0
By Euforxia

This morning I woke up really exited..
And nervous ! It was my first day at the UA dorms.
I jumped out of my bed putted my uniform and rushed down stairs to eat breakfast and to head to school.

*School gates*
I finally got to the school gates and a boy with kind of yellow hair came to me and screamed, he said :
"Oh why, is this a new student from class 2A !? I thought you guys were too perfect to have another fellow in your class !?"
I was chocked and really didn't understand why he would say that.
I heard his name was Neito Monoma but I'm not sure about that.
Suddenly, a girl with orange hair and huge hands appeared a slammed his head for him to pass out.
It looked usual for her to knock him out this way, that's funny.
After this a introduced to that girl, her name was Itsuka Kendo.
The bell ringed so we said goodbye and went to our classes.
*in class*
Aizawa sensei was sleepy and kinda grumpy as always. He said "Ok children today it's your first day of training with Y/n so don't be rude or else you're expelled, especially for you Katsuki"
He was pointing this blonde spiked hair guy so I guess he name is Katsuki? I'll try and go talk to him later at lunch break. But right now I have something else to think about: the training.
*training area*
OMG. OMG. OH MY GODNESS
ok... breathe in, breathe out.
It's gonna be okay i guess ? I mean- I hope so.
A person in a astronaut costume came into the room and said: "Hello students, today will we practice rescue. My hero name is n˚13 and I'll be your teacher for this lesson."
*After lesson*
We were getting out of the area when Katsuki pinged me on the wall I wonder what he wants.....

𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳...

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 ↓
Sorry everyone if it short and there's alot of time between chapters ☹︎ it's just my first language isn't English so it takes time, there's also studies.. But I hope you enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
503K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
99.6K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...