The first day

EEK ! I am so nervous ! What if my class hates me?
What if I make no freinds ? ... I should stop being so  negative and have courage for this first day.

*in class*
It was a very noisy class but it stills gives good vibes, the teacher was not there yet but that was an occasion for me to try and make freinds.
Suddenly, a brown haired girl came to me and said : " Hello my name is Ochacco Uraraka ! Nice to meet you !" She look so kind so I smiled to her and said :  " Oh um hi ! My name is y/n nice to meet you too !" We started talking and suddenly a man in a yellow sleeping bag came in the room.
Is he the teacher?  He got out of his sleeping bag and asked me if I could introduce myself to the class, I hate that but I had no choice. The voice of that man was so deep I could barely hear him.
I stood in front of the class and started introducing :  " Hello ! My name is Y/n and I am new to this school, I hope we could all be freinds !" 
I couldn't say anything more because I was too nervous for that. When I finished a green haired boy asked me : "What is your quirk ?" Dammit I am so scared to tell about my quirk because I am a very rare case, I am scared people would think I am showing off and looking down on them. But they seemed like they were not really into that. So I replied :
"Um basically my parents had both two quirks, I am a really rare case because I technically have four quirks witch are the 4 elements, fire,water,wind and nature, but I have really big difficulty's controlling them so that makes me weak"  The boy looked so fascinated about me and started taking notes in a notebook, I never saw someone doing this before.
// Bakugou's Pov//
Great, another extra, everybody is annoying in here ,no need to add more !
Hah, I knew she was weak, it's obvious because I am the the best in here. But I feel like I've saw her face before. Ugh anyways, I don't care.

// Y/n Pov//
I just went back to my seat and then the teacher started talking. Just behind that green haired boy was this blonde guy with kind of spikes on head, it's funny. But this guy reminds me of someone.
I'll try to figure out.

*After class*
Uraraka came to me when we were all getting out of class, she asked me : "Hey y/n wanna eat lunch with some of my freinds ?" I was hoping for her to ask me or else I would be alone.
During lunchtime I hanged out with her and her freinds, they looked so peaceful. One was named Tsuyu Asui but for some reason, she wants everyone to call her tsu, she kinda looked like a frog, it was cute.  Another of her freinds was named Momo Yaoyorozu but everyone calls her Yaomomo, it's a cool nickname tho. We got to know each other and I didn't felt any bad vibes between us 4, I felt like having a good time with them. It was cool.

*Back in class*

It was soon the end of the day and Mr Aizawa, my teacher, said that tomorrow I would do my first trainings with the others. Today felt good, not like I expected. I am exited for tomorrow!
————————————
This is already the end of part one ! I hoped you guys liked it :D (btw sorry if it's short)