Latent feelings | Tae/Yeongyu

By Crumbs29

feelings which haven't emerged completely, when do, it cause a chaos. not just for one, for all involved. tx... More

Introduction
00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
end

01

493 37 27
By Crumbs29

Chapter 01:

"i'm sorry! i didn't mean to be rude!", beomgyu followed yeonjun who was walking inside the changing room.

"yeonjun you won't listen to me? come on!"

yeonjun turned around, beomgyu stopped following him and looked down in embarrassment.

"i hate it beomgyu, you keep changing yourself for someone, this is so wrong. you shouldn't be doing this just for the sake of liking him! he doesn't even know you like him and you keep changing for him. i can't see someone i've known forever doing this to himself!"
"i like doing it though, change is good. good for me, it has never made me feel uncomfortable"
"really? should i remind you of the week after you came out as gay?"
beomgyu remained silent, yeonjun didn't say anything wrong, he has always been right.

yeonjun sighed and walked to the shorter one, "listen, i apologize too, you can do whatever you want. just come to me when you can't handle the change!", yeonjun said in a softer tone, holding beomgyu's shoulders.

beomgyu nodded. "now treat me!"
"sure sir, what would you like to have?"
"some love"
yeonjun said, spreading his arms. beomgyu made a disgusted face.

yeonjun closed his eyes and a rather taller guy hugged him.
beomgyu held his laugh.

"beomgyu, you've gotten taller, hm?"
"yeah, open your eyes", beomgyu chuckled.

yeonjun opened his eyes and was startled.
"hyuka! why did you-"
"you wanted love!"

beomgyu chuckled. "let's go have some food!"
"you know what i deserve?"
"dessert!"
beomgyu and kai chuckled.

yeonjun looked at them, confused. beomgyu tugged his arm around yeonjun's shoulder and dragged him with himself.

"where are you staying, kai?"
"the dorms, they're quite comfy"
"i might crash at your place some day"
"yeah, your crush stays at the room beside mine"
"wait really?"

yeonjun brought what they had ordered and sat in front of both of them.

"where are you both staying?"
"well, i bought myself an apartment near school, i have a free room if any of you wants to join me!", yeonjun stated.

beomgyu said, "save it for me, since my dad won't allow me to stay at the dorm"

yeonjun smiled and nodded, expecting the answer.

kai opened his phone, "beomgyu, since when are you following taehyun?"

"yah! choi beomgyu, you took years to follow me! you're following taehyun so soon-"
"i opened my Instagram account not too long ago, i just found him today"
yeonjun was pouting.

"why are you pouting, you were the first person i followed!"
"does first matter?"

hyuka chuckled. "but why aren't you posting anything beomgyu?"
"i don't know, i just didn't see anything i wanted to post"
"yet you have thousands of followers"
"that's because yeonjun keeps tagging me"

hyuka took beomgyu's phone and scrolled down the gallery.

kai showed the post to beomgyu, beomgyu nodded. "this looks good".
"why is it gloomy when he's with us?", yeonjun asked, he was ignored.

kai rolled his eyes, "oh! taehyun followed back!"
"really?"

beomgyu nodded, "i am the only person he is following!"

"we're getting late for music class", yeonjun said and headed out.

beomgyu and kai followed him to the class.

"what does it feel like, when we fall in love? the project is about telling the stages, or the difficulties or the pleasures of falling in love through your music!", the teacher stated.

beomgyu nodded with a smile. yeonjun raised his hand, "what if we haven't fallen in love yet?"
"then express your feelings about someone you care"
yeonjun nodded.

beomgyu whispered, "i'm still in the first stage of falling in love, it's just happiness and nervousness, the later stages seem more miserable, yeonjun"
"it won't be that miserable with the right person"
yeonjun smiled. beomgyu returned a smile back as he nodded.

beomgyu had moved in with yeonjun and kai was hanging out at their place.

"ryujin texted me about the freshers party today", beomgyu stated.

huening kai made a disgusting face, "shin ryujin? that annoying gay ass-"

kai choked after he saw beomgyu glaring at him. yeonjun chuckled, "beomgyu, why are you still friends with ryujin?"
"why not? she is such a good friend to me"
"but she liked you-"
"so? say yeonjun, if i like you more than a friend, and you get to know it, would you stop being friends with me?"
beomgyu blurted out. yeonjun gulped his saliva in and remained quiet.

kai smirked, "it's getting hot in here", beomgyu looked at him in confusion, he started rapping, continuing the sentence.

yeonjun chuckled.

"let's go to the party, we have nothing else to do!", beomgyu yelled and went to his room. yeonjun shrugged and said, "you, blondey, wear my clothes or something!"
"aww thank you, noona!", hyuka yelled. yeonjun glared at him, huening kai started laughing.

beomgyu chuckled and checked his notifications.

terry0502 sent you a dm request.
molangismine mentioned you in a post.

_____________________________________________

beomgyu commented, "it's hyuka, the picture has to be like him ;)"
kai pinned the comment.

beomgyu smiled and closed his eyes, facing the ceiling. he twisted and turned, not being able to sleep. he got up and walked to yeonjun's room, knocking at his door.

"jun, are you awake?"
"yeah, come in, what's up?"

beomgyu went inside and laid beside yeonjun.
"can't sleep?"
"yeah, why aren't you asleep yet?"
"i was thinking about stuff"
"stuff like?"
"try counting sheeps, you might fall asleep"
"can i count pigs?"
"whatever works for you"
"yeonjun 1, yeonjun 2, yeonjun 3"

yeonjun glared at beomgyu who was peeking at him with one eye open. beomgyu laughed.
"you're annoying"
"i know"

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.

have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 28 8
"i won't act out a romance scene with you." "it's fine, alright? it's not real." yeonjun and soobin have a bad history together. to their surprise...
2.5K 180 20
What happens when two broken souls align? #𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π‘―π’π’Žπ’π’‘π’‰π’π’ƒπ’Šπ’‚ 𝑺𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒔 π‘«π’“π’–π’ˆπ’” π‘¨π’ƒπ’–π’”π’Šπ’—π’† 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
13.2K 465 15
When two exes who don't ever have a closure meet again after few years, a chaos was sure to start but is it really gonna be chaotic or something will...
5.3K 382 31
[ COMPLETE ] "Let's do it? No hard feelings" "yea..no hard feelings.." Yeonjun who caught feelings for his best friend who was "straight" Soobin wh...