AMGELverse; The reactons

By Midnight-Amgel-461

Infamous characters of RWBY and other fandoms meet a god whom wishes to cure their boredom. More

Y/n Khan
Xeno'Y/n pt1 & New Arrivals
Anaki Part 1
combat break

Introductions

164 2 7
By Midnight-Amgel-461

In an Abyssal void, a lone man stands there somehow observing an infinite number of realities and universes.

"Hmm... Fucking hell I'm bored! What's the point of being a god if I can't have fun?!" It frustratedly screamed.

The being suddenly slammed it's hand into it's palm. "I know what to do! But I'll need some help..."

Timeskip

The void shifted into silence as a golden ripply portal open and numerous RWBY characters descended to solid... Space?

Ruby Rose: What's going on?!

Weiss Schnee: Where are we.

Blake Belladonna: A-adam...

Adam Taurus

Ozma/Ozpin: Salem.

Salem: Wizard..

Cinderfall: What is this?

Before a fight could be started a voice was heard.

???: Enough all of you!! You are here by my will alone and - you know what, fuck this 'godly' shit. Greetings! My name's is Midnight! And you will be reacting to alternative universes.

Raven Branwin clearly seemed confused as others took in the information.

Raven: You're a god, yeah. And I'm Queen of Atlas.

Midnight rolled his eyes before floating over to her.

Midnight: It seems that you and the others require a demonstration...

He reach out and tapped Raven's fore head before smiling as she began screaming in agony and writhing on the ground.

The dragon looking god snapped his fingers and as quickly as the pain began, it disappeared.

Midnight: that was all the pain and suffering you've inflicted onto others mentally, physically and emotionally combined together. I stopped it after 3 seconds because any more and you might have gone mad.

Everyone flinched as the boy finished speaking.

Raven wanted to speak but couldn't because of shock.

Midnight: Before moving forward, you may notice that previously deceased people are now alive and present with you. I have brought them here to react with you. You all have also been temporally cursed with resurrection based immortality, meaning I can take...... Jacques! You're my example, I can take this man and...

Jacques screamed as his body burned to ash. After about five seconds the ashes glowed and turned back into Jacques. The Atlas racist shakily sat down in his seat.

Midnight: As you have witnessed, you can be killed here but you will not stay dead for long. Now let us begin-

The void rumbles as a large serpentine dragon with six magical heads looks over at them.

???: Midnight dear, could you please return to me so that we may cuddle?...

The dragon's main head spoke before noticing the group of mortals before her.

???: Oh. You brought them earlier than planned... Allow me to join you.

There was a bright flash as the dragon approached Midnight.

The dragoness then hugged Midnight. However do to to the four foot height difference in favor of the Dragoness, Midnight's head was under her chest.

???: I do so love our difference in heights Beloved...

The giant woman then turned to the mortals.

???: Greetings, I am Tiamatt. Primordial Goddess Of Water and Mother of all life.

She then walked over to a throne a little to the group's right and sat down while everyone's jaw was agape.

Tiamatt: Darling, do you think the girls would like to join? I know how much you love to spend time with them.

As the loving woman finished speak, three girls appeared be hind Midnight all attempting to kill him.

???1: We've got you know Father!!!

???2: Papa! Let's play together!

???3: Take this old man!!!

The first girl tried to slash Midnight only for him to side step out of the way. He poked her nose before backflipping over the third girls sword and ticking her sides.

???1: E-eh?!

???3: N-noOOOO! Hahahahaha!

He the caught two knives that had be thrown at him and dropped them before catching the second girl out of the air. Tiamatt giggled before clapping her hands.

Tiamatt: Girls! Perfect timing please, join your father and I while we show these mortals the many different universes.

The first nodded and began walking towards her mother before being grab by Midnight.

Midnight: First I want to three to GO CHANGE OUT OF THOSE OUTFITS! YOU'RE SHOWING WAY TOO MUCH SKIN!!! On top of that you even got Jack to join you two this time...

After the three girls got changed the stood infront of the RWBY cast.

???3: Sup. My name's Jalter I'm the eldest. Fuck you all.

Ruby: rude.

Jalter then lazily sat in a throne by her parents before pulling out a scroll and started playing games on it.

??1: Hello, I'm Altoria, but I prefer Allie. I can't say I like all of you but a good chunk of you I enjoy.

Weiss: oh thank you i-i guess.

Allie then sat next to her mother with her drink waiting her father to begin.

???2: Hi We're Jack! You all look so cool papa was right! We wonder if you bleed the same as us~

Jack was the picked up by Midnight as he sat on his throne next to Tiamatt with Jack happily sitting in his lap. Jack began playing with Midnight's tail while Tiamatt braided his hair.

Midnight: Tell me Ruby, do you know someone by the name Y/n?

Ruby hummed in thought while her teammates, including Yang looked confused. All except for Sienna, who looked worried.

Ruby: Uh yeah, but he asked I not speak of him without his permission.

Before discussions could continue Tiamatt raised her hand.

Tiamatt: pardon my intrusion but I feel our guest would prefer to not feel like there floating through space and time. Besides I like our mansion much more.

She then waved her hand as a movie theater of some kind built itself around everyone.

Tiamatt: now, as you were darling.

Midnight leans forward as he promptly folded his wings away.

Midnight: Ruby, could you describe Y/n in one world please?

Ruby closed her eyes and began thinking before she came to her answer.

Ruby: Hurt.

Midnight sat back and smiled lightly as she continued.

Ruby: he's hurt mentally and emotionally. That's easy to see. He hesitated to hurt the white fang... He acted cold and when we set up a camp for the night while escorting me back to Yang and the others, he seemed to have a really bad nightmare. He woke up shaking and crying...

Midnight raised his hand signalling her that she can stop.

Midnight: Tank you Ruby. The viewing will be about your Y/n. For now though Allie, could you give them a tour?

Allie stood up as she led the others around her the very large home

Allie: Of course Father, this way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
427K 29.1K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
452K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
382K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...