Reincarnation || Taekook || [...

By moonflower_9597

Two lovers who were separated in an era when they didn't belong to each other meet again in a new world. But... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [EPILOGUE]

Chapter 5

6.1K 364 78
By moonflower_9597

No matter how hard taehyung searched after that, he couldn't find his korean doll. Three months after the shooting finally ended, taehyung went back to the United States. But jungkook made a big difference in taehyung's life. He could no longer sleep with anyone. This became a problem for his manager, drake. Because it's hard for anyone to believe that someone who lived a playful life suddenly changed.

"Taehyung... why don't you bring anyone now, man. You haven't even been to a club these days. You even refused the ones that came after you. Why man?? What happened in London?"

"I don't know drake.. I don't understand what happened to me. You know I met the most prettiest boy there." Taehyung went to London with his assistant manager because drake had an emergency. So drake didn't know any of this. No one else knew about it. Because even though taehyung talks to everyone and is a social butterfly but he shares his personal stuffs with the closest people.

"Are you going to say now that you stopped sleeping with everyone because of a guy you met by chance?" Drake asked in a voice full of disbelief.

"No, It's not like that. I want to have sex, but I can't do it with others now. I went to the club after I couldn't find the boy. I found a girl to get laid too. But everytime she touched me it's disgusted me. For the first time, i stopped halfway through making out and came back."

"That means the problem is a bit serious. Maybe you are not bisexual but pure gay. Give a try with a guy."

"You're crazy. I have been with few boys before.. but it didn't affect me. I'm always been with women. So how come i feel disgusted by a woman now?"

"Now do you know the name of that boy and where he lives?"

"Name.. uh... ah, he said his name was kookie."

"What.. Cookie??"

"Not a biscuit. I think that's the boy's nickname."

"What the fuck bro?? Were you in such a hurry that you couldn't even ask his real name?"

"Nah man.. the boy is a korean.. he was like a white snowball. He had those big round doe eyes. I wanted to eat him alive. He had a cute innocent bunny smile too. However when he removed his clothes he was so damn sexy.

"Eww.. wipe the drool off your face."

"I wasn't joking man. Seriously.. not only the look but also he is so cute when he is talking.. He had a very beautiful voice. You know, I thought of bringing him home as soon as I saw him."

"Yeah. What else do you think? That's all you want."

"Nah man.. not for that. The boy was hella cute. I not only felt sexual attraction for him.. it was just a habitual feeling.. like I had met him somewhere before."

"Then was it love?? Oh come on man. I know who you are. You will get bored of him after having sex with two or three times with the boy."

"Will I suffer this much then, you asshole? You can't understand me. Get out of here." Drake smiled and put his hand on taehyung's shoulder.

"Okay, sorry. Now tell me what else you know about that korean doll."

"I think he can't speak English. But he understood some of the things I said. He answered in english.. but not very well. We only met for two days. So we didn't have time to talk. After the second day I searched everywhere for the boy, but couldn't find him. The boy came to see a concert. "

"Haven't you asked from the hotel?"

"I did.. but you know their rules. They said they can't give out personal information to outsiders."

"If the boy came to see a concert as you said, let's do a little search and see what kind of concert was held at that time."

"It's useless. The concert is over now. And he can't be found with the names of the thousands of people who bought the tickets. Maybe he went back to korea."
Maybe the fate of destiny is written like that. Because, as drake said, if he had been looking for the concert, he might have seen jungkook.

"Let's go on a korean tour then?"

"That's what I thought, but I will be busy for months. We'll have to scour the whole of korea to find him."

"Do your job first. Then we'll go there and look for him. If you two are meant to be, you'll find him someday. Talk with him before you go to bed with him that day."

"Okay.. thanks man. I had no one to say these things to."

"No problem bro. I'll be there for you anyway. We'll search the whole world and find your snowball."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Six months passed very quickly after their london concert. During that time, jungkook had same kind of dreams. Some dreams took on an indescribably realistic nature. But jungkook kept all this to himself and didn't tell anyone. By this time their LY tour was over. But because of 'love yourself: speak yourself' world tour, they were still busy with practicing.
However, jungkook liked the fact that it was so busy. Because then he has less time to think and he can escape his hyungs. Jungkook became addicted to alcohol to erase loneliness. Others surprised when he started learning English. He also started working out in his spare time.. but whatever it was, the dreams that bothered him never stopped. Jungkook's whole body trembles as taehyung comes to his dreams every night and says 'petal' in a deep and very loving voice. Jungkook wakes up every night breathing heavily as those sharp eyes full of love and lust glisten red. And then for hours jungkook stays awake. Because of this, he gradually began to weaken. Hyungs were terrified of jungkook's change. Eventually everyone thought to forced jungkook to talk about it.
Jimin thought he'd talk to jungkook about this before hyungs. Because he realized that no matter how long he waited, jungkook wouldn't say anything about what happened. Jimin was most worried about the thought of jungkook being raped that day. Because of jungkook's strange behaviour, jimin thought that jungkook had been forced to do it.

So that evening he came with jungkook to a small restaurant in Seoul thinking to talk to jungkook about it. They came to a restaurant owned by a foreign elderly couple. Because in a place like that they get less attention from people. They had their bodyguards near them.

"Jungkook.. can you tell me now what happened to you that day?" Jimin asked but jungkook looked down silently. That time Jimin grabbed jungkook's hand.

"Kookie.. you're the little one of us all. So it's very sad for you to be like this. Please tell me.. did anyone hurt you that day? Is that why you are behaving like this? Don't be afraid and tell me everything. We'll do something about this." Jungkook shook his head as jimin asked.

"No hyung.. nobody hurt me.. th... that d..ay.. everything happened.. w..with my consent.." When jungkook said that, the weight on jimin's mind was greatly reduced.

"Okay then.. tell me now what happened then? I promise.. I'll be with you no matter what. So don't be afraid... no matter what you are our little brother.. it will not change." Jimin said that guessing why jungkook was scared. Because he thought that day that jungkook had been with a man. But jimin never told anyone about it because only jungkook knew exactly what happened.

Jungkook took a deep breath and wanted to tell jimin everything. But all of a sudden, his eyes widened at the music he heard. The restaurant was owned by an elderly foreign couple who played some old English songs there. Jimin asked jungkook what had happened but he gestured him to be quiet.

At the same time, the deep and loving voices of Perry Como and The Fontane Sisters flowed through the restaurant, which was not crowded.

When Johnny Jones was serenading Mary
He sure could quote a lot of poetry
But he's much rather tell 'er what he learned in his speller
When they both attended PS 33
you're adorable

(B) you're so beautiful
(C) you're a cutie full of charms
(D) youre a darling and
(E) you're exciting
(F) you're a feather in my arms
you look good to me
(H) you're so heavenly
(I) you're the one I idolize
(J) we're like Jack and Jill
(K) you're so kissable
(L) is the love light in your eyes
M, N, O, P (you could go on all day)
Q ,R, S, T (alphabetically speaking, you're OK)
made my life complete
(V) means you're very sweet
W, X, Y, Z
It's fun to wander through
The alphabet with you
To tell (us what?) I mean (uh-huh?)
To tell you what you mean to me
(We love you alphabetically)

Jungkook tightened his grip on his head. He felt like his head was about to explode. Jimin quickly approached the younger one. Jungkook heard a faint soulful deep voice instead of jimin's.

"Ggukie.. promise me one thing.. You will not say a word about any of this. I will take care of everything. You still have a long way to go. Promise me you will make up your mind no matter what... You will make up your own life. And that one day you will find someone to love you without me."

As Jungkook grabbed his head and fell on to the ground, jimin quickly grabbed jungkook without letting him hit the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

That song is called The alphabet song. And I took it for a reason.. that song had a lot of covers.. but the first one was sang by Perry Como and The Fontane Sisters.. in 1948.

Who do you think they were in their past life⁇
And I said jungkook's name..
What would taehyung's name be?

24/2/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
68.2K 3K 11
This book is inspired by @Rosswen19 RyoChan author-nim's book "Our own love story". Credits goes to her😁 She is one of my favorite author here. "We...
292K 11K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a mafia leader but he has a secret no one not even his family knows. He was a little because of his Traumatic past life with his evi...
109K 2.3K 11
What would you do if you caught your mate cheating on you?